Shelter for Soul Communities

celestialvisionz said:
Since we are talking 3D reality protection, Building a spaceship is more productive because of the mobility to travel anywhere within the solar system and throughout, this means having greater potential for protection against any horrors that may occur anywhere on/in and around earth and elsewhere.
How do you know that there is greater potential for protection against any horrors that may occur 'elsewhere', than on planet Earth?

Remember: it is not where you are, but who you are that is important.

thank you.
I apologize for wailing. I have to be like all of you, more focus and responsible.
it helps a lot to have someone to look up to, and thank you once again for that.
I have to get rid of this whiny, squeaky part of me.
It's stupid but I was delaying things I had to do because I thought I don't have enough time to do them in time. I need a few months to get in line, and to fix my financials,once again but this time as it should be.
and I was freaking out because I thought I won't be able to do so.
I was also thinking of selling some stuff, so if you need anything, just let me know :).

than you all for your support and encouragement. I'm also cheering up for you to do your things.

celestialvisionz said:
Since we are talking 3D reality protection, Building a spaceship is more productive because of the mobility to travel anywhere within the solar system and throughout, this means having greater potential for protection against any horrors that may occur anywhere on/in and around earth and elsewhere.

Although it would be fun to pilot a spaceship and activate the hyper-drive I don't think it's realistically possible for any of us to remotely consider this option which would probably not be of much help anyway.
So we're left with what's possible and it's already a lot.

Prodigal Son said:

...and what you See.

For example, learning to see what is useful Knowledge, and what is imagination/wishful thinking, offers the better potential for protection. Or so I think.

Laura said:
Session: October, 22 1994

Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.

A: Rituals are self-defeating.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.

Prodigal Son said:
celestialvisionz said:
How do you know that there is greater potential for protection against any horrors that may occur 'elsewhere', than on planet Earth?

I do not know for certain because I do not know the entirety of everything, but
Usually spaceships are fast, and by being highly mobile and fast, can create a better chance
for protection because whosoever is conducting/driving the spaceship has a better chance at escaping
things that they do not want to be around.

Alada said:
Prodigal Son said:

...and what you See.

For example, learning to see what is useful Knowledge, and what is imagination/wishful thinking, offers the better potential for protection. Or so I think.

Laura said:
Session: October, 22 1994

Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.

A: Rituals are self-defeating.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.

Thank You so much for posting Alada*

celestialvisionz said:
Usually spaceships are fast, and by being highly mobile and fast, can create a better chance for protection because whosoever is conducting/driving the spaceship has a better chance at escaping things that they do not want to be around.

No one's ever built a spaceship (that we know of), so the above is all assumptions. And just because something is fast, doesn't mean it's more protective. Remember, knowledge protects. You can have the fastest spaceship in the universe, but without knowledge and all that is gained from it, you will have nothing.

Heimdallr said:
celestialvisionz said:
Usually spaceships are fast, and by being highly mobile and fast, can create a better chance for protection because whosoever is conducting/driving the spaceship has a better chance at escaping things that they do not want to be around.

No one's ever built a spaceship (that we know of), so the above is all assumptions. And just because something is fast, doesn't mean it's more protective. Remember, knowledge protects. You can have the fastest spaceship in the universe, but without knowledge and all that is gained from it, you will have nothing.

Anyways where would you escape to......just wonderin'.

Anam Cara said:
celestialvisionz said:
Instead of building shelters on earth building a spaceship would be more productive.

Perhaps you would be considerate enough to explain how and why "building a spaceship would be more productive".

remember the C's said grow where you are planted. I think we are here for a reason so building a spaceship to run away from our lessons may be counterproductive to our soul development.

Am loving the discussion on the earthbag homes, my family & I are in the process of using these plans, http://www.dreamgreenhomes.com/plans/roundhouse-dome-cluster.htm, but we are building a family compound with shared living spaces such as: the living/dining room, outdoor porch/patio & outdoor kitchen, but separate sleeping quarters. We will be using tires (they are free & have been ending up in our ravines) filled with gravel for the foundation, a combination of aluminum cans, glass bottles and earth brinks (http://adobemachine.com/) for the walls & locally sourced wood on our property. Instead of using steel rebar (which rusts in our very corrosive environment, we will be using basalt rebar, http://basalt-rebar.com/, the company also provides samples. Keep up the good vibes.

How about this, All of those in the Soul Group Community come together and form
a manifold of transducers using their minds-body-soul-conscious energies that are all in a special
symbolic morphology that will be focused on a specific intent form of protection leading to the creation
of an energy based gateway portal space-like wormhole that will lead into the higher dimensions.

Getting back on topic here I think that the earthbag dome is a most excellent idea. Like you said there could be workshops to teach other groups how to build them. There could be hints and tips on how to source the most cost effective materials. Using reclaimed/second hand items for example. How to build one of those manure oven things we were talking about. Even legal advice for those struggling with the authorities.
You could build one and rent it as an alternative country B&B then use the money to build more and eventually have a little village retreat where there could be EE classes. You could offer a place for local therapists to have a spa type pop up. For example they could rent a space to offer massage/reiki/yoga classes to the people staying. Or you could work out a package deal with other locals for B&B plus hunting/horse riding.
All this could generate money to put back into the QFG and earthbag dome building courses then of course take the idea to Prortugal.
Imagine a big communal eating area at the centre and a space for group EE. Rearing pigs and lots of chickens and goats!!!! My dream! :lol:

lainey said:
Imagine a big communal eating area at the centre and a space for group EE. Rearing pigs and lots of chickens and goats!!!! My dream! :lol:

I share your dream :). I always wanted to have a big and happy family and to live on farm.

lainey said:
Getting back on topic here I think that the earthbag dome is a most excellent idea. Like you said there could be workshops to teach other groups how to build them. There could be hints and tips on how to source the most cost effective materials. Using reclaimed/second hand items for example. How to build one of those manure oven things we were talking about. Even legal advice for those struggling with the authorities.
You could build one and rent it as an alternative country B&B then use the money to build more and eventually have a little village retreat where there could be EE classes. You could offer a place for local therapists to have a spa type pop up. For example they could rent a space to offer massage/reiki/yoga classes to the people staying. Or you could work out a package deal with other locals for B&B plus hunting/horse riding.
All this could generate money to put back into the QFG and earthbag dome building courses then of course take the idea to Prortugal.

Great to hear your thoughts Lainey, thanks :)

I have developed a good relationship with the family and friends at the farm where I am staying, and can see many opportunities for learning new practical skills within my 'immediate environment' and they seem supportive of my ideas generally. I will write a proper post once I have gathered some further information and ask for more feedback here on the forum.

Such skills would be transferable to other places, France or Portugal for example. I have my children here and I am honouring my parental duties as best as I can, 'growing where I am planted'. But by learning new work skills, on small community focused projects and providing an opportunity for others to do likewise, may be an appropriate way to be of service to others.

Already I can see though that I can slip into an 'anticipatory' mindset without even realising it - looking at 'the signs of the times' and feeling that there isn't enough time to make a make a difference. However, seeing the great efforts by the folks on the EU farm in particular, has been very inspiring for me. It is easy to think we are all doing enough, contributing in our own way - but personally I know I have more to give, and sometimes I have to remind myself that it is ok to ENJOY the process also! :)

Martina said:
lainey said:

I share your dream :). I always wanted to have a big and happy family and to live on farm.

Me too Martina. To work, love and share Life together as a real co-linear 'family' is something to strive towards I feel! :)

Back
Top Bottom