Show #17: 'It's all a hoax!' The madness of conspiracy theorists

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
'It's all a hoax!' The madness of conspiracy theorists

Crisis actors faking injury at the Boston Bombings? No schoolchildren murdered at Sandy Hook? Holographic planes flew into the World Trade Center? "Where's all the blood?!" Conspiracy theorists come in for a lot of ridicule, often unfairly, but the alarmingly high number of hits and airtime some recent choice conspiracy theories have received has even us backing away slowly and wondering just what is going on.

This week we'll be talking about the idea of "government actors" and "fakery" at "terror attacks", including the recent killing of a British soldier in Woolwich, London, which some claim was staged and no one really died "because there was not enough blood", echoing the claims made about Jeff Bauman at the Boston Marathon finish line.

Are such ideas deliberately promoted to sow disinformation and discredit, by association, anyone attempting to analyse the hard data?

Join us and our special guest this Sunday 26th May from 8-10pm CET (2-4pm EST) as we separate the sense from the nonsense.

psychegram said:
Are such ideas deliberately promoted to sow disinformation and discredit, by association, anyone attempting to analyse the hard data?

Is that a rhetorical question? ;)

Ok....a question over a question. Hmmm. Please explain.

psychegram said:

I don't think it is rhetorical when our modern rulers act based on game theory. we have enough proof to suspect that.

seek10 said:
psychegram said:

I don't think it is rhetorical when our modern rulers act based on game theory. we have enough proof to suspect that.
Well, think of this way. For going on 12 years now ever since 9/11, the US, the UK and the rest of the European so-called 'democracies' have built up monstrous internal security bureaucracies and thus fostered the development of thousands of private security contractors all engaged in devising and selling products and services to them. These huge public and private organizations have become parts of the lucrative and infamous military industrial complex. They all need to have things to do in order to keep getting paid, and there's also the need to keep the populace trembling in its boots in fear of the foreign terrorist threat, which unfortunately is 99.99% imaginary and made up by these same self-serving governments whose only real imperative is to stay in power to loot their countries, or rather, let their paymasters at the international banks loot the entire world with complete impunity.

So, given that situation, what do you imagine are the chances that a few shows might be produced?

seek10 said:
psychegram said:

Hmm. I meant rhetorical question in the sense that, it is a question that basically answers itself ... the answer being "Yes. Obviously". Sorry for the confusion....

griffin said:
seek10 said:
psychegram said:

Well, think of this way. For going on 12 years now ever since 9/11, the US, the UK and the rest of the European so-called 'democracies' have built up monstrous internal security bureaucracies and thus fostered the development of thousands of private security contractors all engaged in devising and selling products and services to them. These huge public and private organizations have become parts of the lucrative and infamous military industrial complex. They all need to have things to do in order to keep getting paid, and there's also the need to keep the populace trembling in its boots in fear of the foreign terrorist threat, which unfortunately is 99.99% imaginary and made up by these same self-serving governments whose only real imperative is to stay in power to loot their countries, or rather, let their paymasters at the international banks loot the entire world with complete impunity.

So, given that situation, what do you imagine are the chances that a few shows might be produced?

The above makes me think of the scene in JFK where David Ferrie is being debriefed by a helplessly out of his depth Jim Garrison and team. Eventually the character (played so memorably by Joe Pesci) breaks down under the crazed strain and blurts out (edited for language!) ‘Oh man, why don't you f***' stop it? S***, this is too f****' big for you, you know that? Who did the president, who killed Kennedy, f*** man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The f****' shooters don't even know! Don't you get it?’ Of course we can’t let it be a mystery. But the issue of ‘oh what wicked webs we weave when we practise to deceive’ does seem to infect all levels of the faked war on terror. Most likely the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is up to and who is doing what to who and when to what plan! Factor in brain chemistry mayhem caused by dietary and technologically driven intrusions, effects of planetary stress and in coming electrical distortions, HAARP mind control and fourth density feeding and we have some party going on down here on planet earth. We should all expect the weirdness factor to increase as the pressure cooker heats up.

Looking forward to the broadcast. Thanks to the team for such great shows thus far and the huge efforts made to keep the candle lit.

Kudos to Kniall for his redo of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion -- that really does sum things up well in modern terms!

Shijing said:
Kudos to Kniall for his redo of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion -- that really does sum things up well in modern terms!

Since I am hearing impaired, I cannot listen to the radio, so
where did Kniall summarize the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'?
Is there a link?

dant said:
Shijing said:

Since I am hearing impaired, I cannot listen to the radio, so
where did Kniall summarize the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'?
Is there a link?

No, he read it out loud on the radio...

Another very thought-provoking and compelling show, everyone!
Loved the part about Protocol 12 as well.

Anart,, it was a pleasure hearing you on the radio. You were great...:-)

Back
Top Bottom