Show #28: All and Everything part 3

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday August 11th from 2-4pm EST (7-9pm GMT): All and Everything part 3

‘Worldwide travel alerts’ urging Americans to remain within the US; wild weather; missing crop circles; strange lights in the sky; trains running off their tracks; animals dying in droves; record profits for some while debt explodes for most; hunting down al-Qaeda in the War on Terror; sending weapons to al-Qaeda in the War on Syria; countless senseless murders; crops failing; food prices skyrocketing; chemical plants exploding; “solar flare killshots”; fireballs raining down from the sky... Is this the end of the world or something?

‘All and Everything’ returns to SOTT Talk Radio this week to offer our listeners a show packed with 'condensed Truth' on various different current (and perhaps not-so-current) topics. We'll aim to deal with each discrete topic in about 5 minutes and then see if our analysis leads us to an overall view of 'life on planet earth'.

What’s the weather like where you are? More importantly, what are the people like where you are? Are they getting worked up about the state of the economy? Are they noticing the extreme and unusual weather events? Or are they just totally oblivious to anything beyond their daily routines?

Call into the show or hang out with us in the SOTT Talk Radio chatroom as we connect the dots between current and past events.

By now, you HAVE to do it every week or members will think there is something wrong! :lol:

I'm new to the radio shows. Been enjoying them very much the past few weeks. I get out the laptop, and roll natural tobacco cigarettes, (with the help of a rolling machine), at the kitchen counter. Has always been difficult to sit for 2 hours and get a weeks worth or more rolled for husband and myself. I can't sit, (unless I'm reading), I'm a go-go bunny. Rolling always seemed such a chore, a real bother, pain in the well... you know. It's now become "my" time. No one is going to mess with my time unless it's an emergency. ;-) Time flies by so fast, and if the show went longer, then I'd go longer.

Multitasking, relaxing and learning all at the same time. Just have to find a way to take notes without getting tobacco all over them. When a pen gets tobacco under it, it's like a shopping cart in the grocery store when you hit a little clip or something under it...the show keeps going but the pen stops working...argh.

Always fascinating! Looking forward to the show. Bag of tobacco, note paper, pen ready, and mind open.

Oh goodie! Don't hold your breath for callers :lol:

Joking aside, looking forward to this. My other laptop is faulty so can't join in the chat.

I just discovered that BlogTalkRadio has a mobile site - but no official mobile device apps - so this is good when someone wants to listen to a show from a phone. Not sure if this works for on-air shows, but it definitely works for archived shows. Good to have on hand during a lengthy car trip, or when a PC / tablet isn't available - assuming that you have Internet on your device.

Go to _http://m.blogtalkradio.com

Click search and enter sott.net

When the list comes up just click play next to the show.

Just noticed (tried it 3 times) the link on the SotT page in the upper left hand corner, which keeps freezing (all other links work though) - used the blog radio link to access and sounds good.

Another great show! Thanks to the co-hosts for all the information that they share with us all.

Nice job with part 3 and glad you are trying to have Francesco Carotta join in next week - that would be wonderful.

Thanks, and good night SoTT-Talk. :)

voyageur said:
Nice job with part 3 and glad you are trying to have Francesco Carotta join in next week - that would be wonderful.

Thanks, and good night SoTT-Talk. :)

Good show :D Took some notes. Having Francesco Carotta on next week would be delightful!
Thank you guys for A&E pt. 3 :)

From what I caught this was a very good show, but I drifted off in bed while listening (not because you guys were boring, I promise ;) ). I like the idea of Carrotta; his videos are really entertaining and informative and I think he would fit in well on the show. Good luck with it!

Back
Top Bottom