Show #31: War Against Syria - Nevermind the Comets!

Breton said:
Approaching Infinity said:
LQB said:
I'm getting a lot of distortion in the voices - like clipping or noise modulation. The callers come in fine with no distortion, recordings are fine, but the real-time voices are noise-distorted. Don't think its on my end.

Same here.
Yup same here.

Idem here.

Breton said:
Reading all this Syria stuff, and seeing ignorant comments on Facebook I suddenly tried to make some sort of summary of the situation to perhaps make a Facebook status update with it.

Would there be anything noticeably inaccurate or missing from the below? I think it got a bit longer than I intended for a facebook post. Normally they should be just brief sound bites.

Today I suddenly got the urge to make a summary to help explain how the events concerning Syria are shaping up according to my understanding. So this is for those interested in this topic, so you others should just skip it. There are more details to be ironed out of course - I cannot claim to have read everything on the subject!

It appears to me that nothing new is happening, but US and Western imperialism, driven by the hidden hand behind the governments, have targeted Syria now in the latest list of countries targeted for control in the middle east, having already done Iraq, Lebanon and Libya, and manufactured regime change in Egypt when they got tired of their last dictator friend there.

By most accurate accounts, the Syrian people like President Bashar al-Assad, and support him and his government.

The so-called rebels in Syria, are really fanatical terrorist organizations supported and supplied through various channels but it is a pretty sure bet that the final trail leads back to the U.S and Britain. Oh, and some of them like to eat hearts and livers of their enemies and post this on YouTube. Nice folks that fit right in with the leaders of the "free world".

Turkey, a former supporter and friend of President Assad, has been turning against Assad, due to pressure by U.S. A false flag car bomb attack was used just recently in Reyhanli, Turkey and blamed on Syria.

The US regime has now made allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons in their fight against the rebels, namely sarin gas. US claims 1429 people were killed including 429 children although Doctors Without Borders report 355 casualties. Further, the reports of the doctors report symptoms more likely consistent with industrial chemicals like potassium chloride rather than sarin gas.

Reports on the ground suggest strongly that any use of chemical agents were likely done by rebels, and not by the Syrian army.

Common sense dictates that the Syrian government, gaining the upper hand, would not be so stupid as to use chemical weapons even if they had them. Even Russian president Putin pointed this out, calling American allegations nonsense. Which it is.

A vote in Britain’s Parliament on Thursday found in favor to not to join a U.S. attack on Syrian military targets. Some common sense prevails among some people. George Galloway made an excellent passionate speech in parliament and the video is on YouTube.

The Russian foreign ministry warned, attacks on Syria in circumvention of the U.N. Security Council would be a violation of international law which is true.

However, all of this does not deter the hounds of war, who have instructed puppet president Obama to declare in a speech: I am confident in the case our government has made without waiting for UN inspectors. I'm comfortable going forward without the approval of a united nations security council that has been so far completely paralyzed and unwilling to hold Assad accountable.

We also must remember some recent lies by USA and Britain that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Also Iraq had been accused of using gas on its own people in the past - gas that would have been supplied by the US in the first place, if he even used them in the way they said he did.

We also have a clear case of double standards. In 2004 USA used chemical weapons themselves on people in Iraq in Fallujah killing hundreds horribly with white phosphorus. Further I remember well in 2009 how Israel used white phosphorus on Palestinians and how many children were burned to death horribly in those attacks. Nobody talked about bombing the pentagon or Israel for the use of these chemical weapons, of course.

The imperialists demonize Assad, just like they demonize any leader, even benevolent ones loved by their people, who happen to be in their sights. Yet they leave any real despotic brutal regimes alone and even support them and overtly or covertly install them into power if it suits their interests.

However, all of this common sense does not matter, and has never mattered, to the depraved war mongers without normal human empathy and conscience that rule the mightiest nation(s) in pursuing their geopolitical dominance of the planet. They can rely on a complicit mainstream media to demonize any country and any leader they choose, and fabricate tired old lies about chemical weapons or WMDs without proving their case and ignoring any evidence to the contrary just as long as they repeat it over and over again as if it was true.

Therefore the average citizen in western countries can choose to take what looks like is the "easy way" and just go along with these lies because anyways, it is happening "over there" and does not seem to affect them personally. While their freedoms are being stripped away and they live in abject fear of violence by their police forces, they might amuse themselves by laughing at those "conspiracy theorists" many of whom quite intelligently question the obvious propaganda and mounting inconsistent narratives dished out by their government.

The only bright spot I see is that after all this time, polls are revealing that public opinion in many countries seems to be against this destabilization of Syria and the recent call to war. Further there is the evidence of Facebook and internet communication that are loudly calling for support of Syria.

While this does not matter to the powers that be, they will do what they want anyways, and probably always will, I think it is encouraging that among the masses that cling desperately to the lies of the mainstream media (which is their right to do so, if they desire), something is really good and freeing to a human soul that chooses to see Truth in the midst of lies even as the world goes up in flames.

As I see ourselves in a tipping point in that narrative - not that TPTB's alternate reality constructioncan be put to a halt at this point, but rather that public opinion is in the process of splitting away from the corrupt lies being fed to them - it would be great for comments like this to go viral now.

It would spell the difference between waking some people up to the hegelian dialectic in progress - so that they might observe it in real time and grasp something of its workings - vs having to work against the current and be seen as conspiracy theorists - hence undermining credibility - once the masses have internalized into their worldview the lie of this ficticious narrative as supported by its very factual effects - war on Syria.

I'll write my own to share in my circles, unless of course if you intended your writeup to be quoted..?

United Gnosis said:

I'll write my own to share in my circles, unless of course if you intended your writeup to be quoted..?

Maybe you can come up with a more succinct one.
However after the program tonight I will modify it a little and post it. You can use it if you want then.

Great show, Thanks guys!

The scenario that was mentioned that seems most likely to me is that between now and when Congress meets to discuss intervention is that there is another false flag. Like the "evil" Assad bombs or gasses a refugee camp in Jordan or Iraq or something similar. Something that "confirms" the administrations position that they have to attack Syria now.

This would likely bring the UK on board and "improve" the poll numbers in the administrations favor.

They'll get their war one way or another.

I also noticed poor audio quality during the broad cast, kind of scratchy staticy sound except when a caller was speaking, then was quite clear. Maybe was just a loose mike connection or something similar.

Mac

ajseph 21 said:
Another great show like the others. The lighthearted way of looking at the despairing times is awesome IMO.

I agree, that lighthearted manner is uplifting and the crew is even laughing at times, which is great.

If I understood it correctly Pierre said that you could recognize the difference between missiles/bombs and comets because of its electromagnetic signature. I was wondering whether laypeople like me could do that? Any way of determining that signature in a simple way?

Thanks again for the show. This radio program grounds me somehow, which is the reason why I listen every week.:) I also liked the input of the callers and the way the SOTT team responded to their questions.

Caught the show today, so thank you again for your discerning SoTT Talk objectivity (STO) on this and well, all things within and without of our BBM.

It is interesting listening to people near home (re Syria and other things), receiving their emails and then tuning into the MSN to keep an eye on their Schtick. It seems the MSN are speaking to more and more empty ears, as many people are seeing past their theater, and yet, they continue on like everyone is tuned in and listening. In one respect, it seems like there are these two realities going on simultaneously in humanity, one false and full of specious lies, and one where people are trying their best to understand and who are seeing lies at every juncture. It also seems that those trying to gawk these matters are dialing down the mainstream frequency in greater numbers. The world stage, now full of the ptb; as naked as they are, act like everyone is on-board with them. In their authoritative speak, they and their words are likened to some strange surreal show, which it is, yet if it was not such a serious and dire predicament humanity is exactly facing, laughing at them comes to mind - yet i feel so sick of their inhuman natures, their greed and hate, and wonder how they could ever sleep - they are empty of life and so they mimic life with no understanding of its breadth and depth.

Mariama said:
This radio program grounds me somehow, which is the reason why I listen every week.:) I also liked the input of the callers and the way the SOTT team responded to their questions.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. :)

Thank you Breton for the summary I have posted it as a note on my FB as some fierce accusations going on as expected. Typical statements like:

Ian - i have seen so many posts on facebook against britains involvement in syria ,so im sorry if this upsets people but i am for it .now that we have adopted the no vote we will always be classed as either afraid of syria or we agree with the syrian goverments policies of dropping chemical weapons and napalm devices on its own people and killing innocent women and children .so i think we should bomb the bastards.
! I see Ian's point but agree with you. Old soldiers dont like sitting back doing nothing it goes against thr grain. No shame Ian good on you. xxx
To me : you seem to be drowning in a whirlpool of contadiction,hypocrisy and propoganda.
And no one in the entire western press (or world) has thought about checking out the story of the videos appearing before the attack !!!!!!!!!!!!
this seems rather like the denial of gas chambers at Auschwitz

The Assad regime is a facist lying machine, like Hitler, Stalin, Franco, Mao, Hussain etc etc as for 'seeking objective reality', good luck and get back to me in a million years. Some people still deny gas chambers in Nazi death camps, some people think 9/ 11 was an inside job, and some people believe in UfOs, that's the level of denial of chemical weapons attacks (about 14) by Assads boys, he has almost got away with it. Assad and totalitarian dictators do not have a free press, they have a propaganda machine, in western democracies (despite is faults) chicanery can be exposed, in a totalitarian regime the whistle blowers would be tortured or shot.

(These are the types that fill up the comments sections ie on U-Tube daily).

Mac:

The scenario that was mentioned that seems most likely to me is that between now and when Congress meets to discuss intervention is that there is another false flag. Like the "evil" Assad bombs or gasses a refugee camp in Jordan or Iraq or something similar. Something that "confirms" the administrations position that they have to attack Syria now.

This would likely bring the UK on board and "improve" the poll numbers in the administrations favor.

They'll get their war one way or another.

Totally agree unfortunately. They will try another angle and will have their way. Problem is as soon as the 'proof' of these attacks comes out the MSM has alreadymoved everyone on to something else on purpose. Plus the usual rants of 'conspiracy theorists'. Like nothing to see ....move along.

The time-lapse map of worldwide protests from 1979 to 2013 nearly blew my mind. Just like the atomic weapons 'tests' time-lapse map. It brings things home so clearly. I never would have imagined just how much went on - the scale of it is simply mindblowing. The negativity is totally undeniable. We cannot help but see how this has been speeding up over the whole planet - enough to cause one almighty planetry volcano!!!! Our poor planet must really be hurting.

Voyageur:

It is interesting listening to people near home (re Syria and other things), receiving their emails and then tuning into the MSN to keep an eye on their Schtick. It seems the MSN are speaking to more and more empty ears, as many people are seeing past their theater, and yet, they continue on like everyone is tuned in and listening. In one respect, it seems like there are these two realities going on simultaneously in humanity, one false and full of specious lies, and one where people are trying their best to understand and who are seeing lies at every juncture. It also seems that those trying to gawk these matters are dialing down the mainstream frequency in greater numbers. The world stage, now full of the ptb; as naked as they are, act like everyone is on-board with them. In their authoritative speak, they and their words are likened to some strange surreal show, which it is, yet if it was not such a serious and dire predicament humanity is exactly facing, laughing at them comes to mind - yet i feel so sick of their inhuman natures, their greed and hate, and wonder how they could ever sleep - they are empty of life and so they mimic life with no understanding of its breadth and depth.

Yes this is so true. Had to share your words on FB too if you don't mind. I thought that combined it all made a great report and would be especially helpful for those maybe stuck on the fence.

Didn't have time to listen last night - was looking forward to it. An I totally agree the radio shows help ground me and lighten up!

It has been on my mind these past few days that if Syria was due to be bombed then it would make the "Prophesy" true out of the book of Issiah in the Bible, time travel and all that sort of stuff, "...and then Damascus was no more." Just think of all the oil the Western countries could score on. Such a shame, a horrid shame that life can mean so little to so many. Bombing these people is so wrong and I hope against hope that they will all be OK.

Great show, guys! it was electrifying! Lighthearted, full of humor, valuable information and analysis. I share the sentiments expressed by Mariama, ajseph 21, voyager and happyliza. And I'm glad that you got great callers too. :)

Thank you for bringing up the issues of reported casualties, UN "impartiality" and the whole orchestrated masquerade.

Here in "UN experts tour site of attack as Assad gives warning to West" _ http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/29/un-experts-tour-site-alleged-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack-which-may-have-been/#ixzz2dixfz9Ce it was said

All the evidence gathered by the U.N. team will be brought to the Hague, Netherlands, where it will be separated into categories in an Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) laboratory. Samples will then be sent to undisclosed, OPCW-designated and certified laboratories in Europe for analysis. The U.N. refuses to disclose where the labs are located, apparently to safeguard the integrity of the investigation.

The evidence will be transported to the Hague inside special OPCW containers that are sealed for safety and to ensure that the samples themselves are not compromised. Chain of custody during the transportation process is said to be impeccable, with state of-the-art logging and chronicling of every step taken.

but then,
In one of the videos, the inspectors stood next to their U.N. vehicles, and the accompanying caption indicated Thursday's date and the location. In another video, the U.N. convoy was seen driving through a street, accompanied by armed rebels in pickup trucks.

Pretty interesting... Have you seen this video?

On two previous tours this week, the inspectors visited a western suburb of the city as well as Zamalka where they took biological samples from suspected victims.

So my question is: if they were investigating a "chemical attack" in Damaskus suburbs why would they also go to Zamalka?

In here _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398691/Syrias-darkest-hour-Hundreds-childrens-bodies-piled-high-nerve-gas-attack-near-Damascus-leaves-1-300-dead.html full of blatant propaganda many photos of the victims of "this attack" were published. Most photographs with no markings (by Reuters) on them depict bodies completely covered in shrouds, children bodies don't show any signs of chemical attack, but other photos prominently marked "Erbin City"and unmarked (by AP agency) show only children's bodies , although also with no signs of chemical exposure that can be attributed to chemical weapons, osit.

From the article:

Chemical warheads hit suburbs of Ain Tarma, Zamalka and Jobar

Syrian activists accuse President Bashar al-Assad's forces of launching the nerve gas attack in what would be by far the worst reported use of poison gas in the two-year-old civil war.
Activists said rockets with chemical agents hit the Damascus suburbs of Ain Tarma, Zamalka and Jobar before dawn.

It maybe, not important but Zamalka appears to be a town, not exactly the suburb of Damaskus. And how then, the photographs marked "Erbin City" fit into this picture?

And because "Erbin city" wasn't mentioned in the article, I googled it and this video _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZbDgXobBa8 FNN Syria Damascus suburbs Assad fighter jet bombing Erbin city published on February 12, 2013 appeared at the top of the page, a piece of the anti-Assad propaganda, made by we know who...i.e. "freedom fighters", "syrian activists", "rebels" etc. There was another piece of propaganda with City of Erbin in it, this video here _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCvmbiHfPpU uploaded on April 18 in 2012. And that's it. Only photos marked "Erbin City" by AP.

And this is a part from the article that was discussed on the Talk show

The secretary general said in a statement he was surprised this deplorable crime would happen during the visit of a team of international investigators with the United Nations who are already tasked with investigating chemical weapons use,' the official news agency MENA said.

'He called on the inspectors to head immediately to the eastern Ghouta (suburb of Damascus) to determine what happened.'

The timing and location of the reported chemical weapons use - just three days after the team of U.N. chemical experts checked in to a Damascus hotel a few miles to the east at the start of their mission - was surprising.

'Logically, it would make little sense for the Syrian government to employ chemical agents at such a time, particularly given the relatively close proximity of the targeted towns (to the U.N. team),' said Charles Lister, analysts at IHS Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre.

oh yes as a side note, from the C's July of '04 ...

Q:(L) So, it is complex. When i was rereading Noah...
A: Just remember: All prophecies attached to calender dates are useless unless you wished to be sucked up by 4th density STS forces

Mariama said:
If I understood it correctly Pierre said that you could recognize the difference between missiles/bombs and comets because of its electromagnetic signature. I was wondering whether laypeople like me could do that? Any way of determining that signature in a simple way?

Unlike missiles, cometary bodies carry a strong electric charge, so they are likely to discharge (lightning bolt between the asteroid and earth's surface and/or clouds). Apart from the obvious lightning bolts, local magnetic field might also show spikes due to the electromagnetic activity of cometary bodies. However this parameter is less easy to notice than a lightning bolt, a magnetometer might be necessary. Except if the pulse if so strong that it fries electric devices.

I think that it is because of the electromagnetic activity of cometary bodies that the PTB are spreading lies about Iranian EMP weapons.

Notice that in the linked article they mention: "An EMP is an above-atmosphere level detonation of a nuclear device that produces enough radiation to wreak havoc with electrical systems"

The above-atmosphere explosion will help them to cover-up cometary overhead explosion that are much more frequent than meteorites directly striking the Earth's surface and the EMP nature of the alleged Iranian missiles will help them cover up the electromagnetic activity induced by incoming cometary bodies.

In addition to disguising cosmic intention, the claimed use of Iranian EMP weapon will give a perfect excuse to the US and Israël for attacking Iran.

Belibaste said:
I think that it is because of the electromagnetic activity of cometary bodies that the PTB are spreading lies about Iranian EMP weapons.

Notice that in the linked article they mention: "An EMP is an above-atmosphere level detonation of a nuclear device that produces enough radiation to wreak havoc with electrical systems"

The above-atmosphere level will help them to cover-up cometary overhead explosion that are much more frequent than meteorites directly striking the Earth's surface and the EMP nature of the alleged Iranian missiles will help them cover up the electromagnetic activity induced by incoming cometary bodies.

In addition to disguising cosmic intention, the claimed use of Iranian EMP weapon will give a perfect excuse to the US and Israël for attacking Iran.

What's most interesting to me about all these EMP weapons we hear about is that it's always like some Top Secret thing. IOW, everybody knows they've used MOAB bombs, and phosphorus weapons, drones, chemical weapons, etc. But the use of EMP weapons is more ethereal. They keep talking about them, and claiming other countries have them, but nobody seems to actually be employing them to a large extent or with great effect. What I mean is that nobody on the street is saying, "Yeah, we kicked their butts with our superior EMP toys!" and instead they say, "Yeah, we kicked their butts with our superior drones that launch superior conventional missiles!"

That doesn't mean EMP weapons don't exist, because the theory behind them as I understand things seems pretty sound. But then, why not just launch a bunch of EMP bombs over Iraq instead of blowing up and rebuilding 80% of the country? Well, okay, the answer to that is pretty obvious: no bid contracts! Or, why not use an EMP weapon to disable a convoy of cars that contains "evil terrorists" so you can capture them alive? Again, the answer there is pretty obvious: because they aren't terrorists, so blowing them up is far more "effective".

Nevertheless, the fact remains that EMP weapons are always "just around the corner", so to speak.

Plus, in one breath, US officials will declare that Iran (for example) is no match for the US and their military sucks, and in the next breath suddenly the same country has fancy EMP weapons. Well, which is it?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, and if it's NOT a planned cover-up for the impending arrival of cometary bodies, I'll eat my shoe.

Mr. Scott said:
Nevertheless, the fact remains that EMP weapons are always "just around the corner", so to speak.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, and if it's NOT a planned cover-up for the impending arrival of cometary bodies, I'll eat my shoe.

Indeed. Actually it's not only Iran which allegedly develops EMP weapons but also the USA and Israël. These rumors started a while ago, the oldest article I found dates back to 2008. This is a few years after 2002 when we started noticing an increase in fireballs activity, so the timing matches. From this perspective it seems that the PTB have been preparing a cover up for years in order to disguise the cosmic intentions.

Belibaste said:
Mr. Scott said:

Indeed. Actually it's not only Iran which allegedly develops EMP weapons but also the USA and Israël. These rumors started a while ago, the oldest article I found dates back to 2008. This is a few years after 2002 when we started noticing an increase in fireballs activity, so the timing matches. From this perspective it seems that the PTB have been preparing a cover up for years in order to disguise the cosmic intentions.

Totally fascinating twist to the whole thing! Good job guys!

Back
Top Bottom