Show #32: 911 Revisited - 12 Years On

Excellent show guys :thup:

I particularly liked the dot connecting by Jason and Pierre towards the end. By coincidence, I've been watching the documentary The Money Masters today as well as the StormCloudsGathering series, which also contains one or two about the money scam. As I'm watching them, I have moments of understanding but I still have moments of confusion when they talk about stocks and bonds and fractional reserves etc - even when they explain these things simply! So, a couple of lights went on in my head when you started talking about ponerology: I remembered back to when I was reading Ponerology and trying to think of a good example of the "good times" Lobaczewski mentions that inevitably lead to bad times and how these "good times" usually come at great expense to others.
So I appreciated the summary of how the infection takes over by Jason and how in the fifties it wasn't yet noticable followed by Pierre's talking about them being "good times" at the expense of other nations.
In the documentaries (The Money Masters and The Secret of Oz) he talks about the petro-dollar and how the Fed has sought to keep control of the economy through it; how Saddam switched to euros just before they decided he wasn't their friend anymore - let's just say I still haven't grasped the whole concept and how it works but after this, I feel better prepared! And to cap it all, you're interviewing the author of Web of Debt next week :D

Thanks again guys!

Don Genaro said:
And to cap it all, you're interviewing the author of Web of Debt next week :D

Here's a good interview with her (Ellen Brown) to get things started _http://mandelman.ml-implode.com/2012/03/ellen-brown-president-of-the-public-banking-institute-has-a-plan-a-mandelman-matters-podcast/

domi said:
Don Genaro said:

Here's a good interview with her (Ellen Brown) to get things started _http://mandelman.ml-implode.com/2012/03/ellen-brown-president-of-the-public-banking-institute-has-a-plan-a-mandelman-matters-podcast/

Thank you domi, I'm looking forward to this one :)

Mr. Scott said:
Usually, when the show just stops playing and you have to the refresh the page, that's a problem with either BTR itself, or with their player.

Unless Joe announces on the show that we got cut off! ;)
Good to know. So many times I end up stopping it and starting it. It seems to happen little less when I login rather than not login.
BTW, the show is nice to recollect again, when our memory is fading with this new syria saga. Enjoyed the concluding George carlin's. :). Never seems to be bored with his insight.

Missed the live show and caught it in rerun tonight - as usual, well done, along with some good callers.

Thank you all. :thup:

domi said:
Don Genaro said:

Very interesting and thank you domi for the link to the Ellen Brown podcast.

Thanks for the show! Very good job - again!

I was able to catch most of it live, but as usual I downloaded it so I can listen again.

I might note that the technical sound quality turned out quite a bit better than last Sunday. Just one of those things (JOOTT) I guess.

It was mentioned that in a way, 911 is kind of a black hole one can get lost in. This is true.

However sometimes I have sat back and thought, Ok maybe one can say something very short about 911 to someone who still rides the fence about whether the official story is a lie for all these years. I thought the beginning, basic facts are very simple, and they may just never have had them lined up in front of them, something like this:

(an attempt to line up basic facts) said:
The official story would have us believe an absurd story that TWO planes crashed into two buildings and this caused THREE buildings to fall in free-fall speed to mostly dust. They tell us United Airlines flight 93 CRASHED in Pennsylvania, but this plane left no easily identifiable crash site and left its wreckage over 8 miles which occurs only when planes explode in the air. They tell us a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, but they refuse to release the footage of many video cameras to show how such a large plane managed to do the impossible: hit the first floor without the huge engines hanging below the fuselage disturbing the lawn in front of the small hole on the first floor, nor the wings and tail leave a mark outside this small hole on the face of the building.

In just a few sentences, common sense shows the official story is a lie, and the true nature of those who rule is revealed.

With just that little statement, one has every reason to examine the events of 911 closer, which contains a long list of amazing coincidences and unexplained phenomena that rips the official story to shreds.

Now one has every reason to closely examine all the actions by the government at home and abroad that followed 911.

Now one has every reason to look closely at how the mainstream media is part of the lies and propaganda and cannot be depended upon.

However, even though something is obvious, and does not require hours of research, even self-evident truths can be discarded by the great human capacity for denial.

Denial, a psychological defense mechanism, is needed to preserve one's precious belief that their government is like them, and exists to protect them. For many people their very identity, and their sense of safety and security, is put at risk and their mind will not let them see even what their eyes see.

Really good show, guys! :cool2: I think you were right not going too deep into High Strangeness aspect of it. It was great overview of many aspects of 9/11 and all psychological manipulations used by PTB before and after and the effects of it on people's psyche. The ending with George Carlin's "Go back to bed America" was simply brilliant, osit. And please forgive my liberty, but here it is:

There were couple of times when the show stopped, and with reloading and trying to register at the same (bad idea for sure), I missed the part about the "old guys", the Eastern Trading Company... Did you mean East India company _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company ? I need to listen the show again for sure.

And on the topic that Jason talked about, as to why America was chosen to be currently a seemingly leading force for all the evil perpetrated by PTB, I would like to add that the fact that the American people were spared the horrors of a direct invasion of their territory may play a significant role in the attitude of some parts of the population towards the wars in the far away lands, osit. I think that PTB calculated even that in their planning, as an added bonus, maybe? What I mean, is that in the countries that were invaded directly and the population suffered so much, these stories of suffering and the wrongs of war are passed in the families, so children "absorb them with their mother's milk" (Russian saying). And while this memory is present in the people's minds and hearts, they will not so eagerly go and and fight wars for someone else in faraway places.

On a personal note, I tried to register to the chat room and I got the confirmation that it was successful. At the same time, it was said that verification of my e-mail is needed and the confirmation will be send to me. I never got it. I most likely did something wrong, how can I correct that? Do I have to register while the show is on the air? Or I can do it before that? I don't know what to think. There were so many glitches in the last two weeks, it's just relentless. The internet connection was cut off for no reason two days in a row. Now, I have to restart my computer a couple of times a day, because something that usually works, now doesn't.

My apologies if I posted personal questions here, instead of more appropriate place.

Thank you all very much. Very good job. :) Looking forward for the next week's show.

Breton said:
However sometimes I have sat back and thought, Ok maybe one can say something very short about 911 to someone who still rides the fence about whether the official story is a lie for all these years. I thought the beginning, basic facts are very simple, and they may just never have had them lined up in front of them, something like this:

an attempt to line up basic facts said:
The official story would have us believe an absurd story that TWO planes crashed into two buildings and this caused THREE buildings to fall in free-fall speed to mostly dust. They tell us United Airlines flight 93 CRASHED in Pennsylvania, but this plane left no easily identifiable crash site and left its wreckage over 8 miles which occurs only when planes explode in the air. They tell us a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, but they refuse to release the footage of many video cameras to show how such a large plane managed to do the impossible: hit the first floor without the huge engines hanging below the fuselage disturbing the lawn in front of the small hole on the first floor, nor the wings and tail leave a mark outside this small hole on the face of the building.

In just a few sentences, common sense shows the official story is a lie, and the true nature of those who rule is revealed.

That's the thing, for anyone paying any attention at all, there are countless aspects of 9/11 that can be shown to be inconsistent with the official narrative, so all that's needed is for them to see one small set of inconsistencies laid out. For me, '9/11 Truth' had me at 'simultaneous war games'. Everything I learned afterwards was just detail. For others, it could have been the financial ties between entities connected to the NeoCons before and after the event. Then there are the sales of US airline stocks just prior to the event, evidence that certain people were warned not to go into work or board flights that day, the many 'dancing Israelis' who were caught filming and celebrating the event, arrested then released, and eventually stating on Israeli TV that they were "there to document the event".

People don't even need to take one aspect of the event and examine all the facts around it; with the passage of time, some great documentaries - including very brief ones - have been produced that cover the whole event in broad strokes and which demolish the official story. Like this clever one which takes the official story at its word, summarises it in under five minutes and thereby shows just how ridiculous it is:

https://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

Where 9/11 can become a black hole is in trying to go beyond demonstrating that the official story is nonsense to trying to explain what exactly did happen. That is very a tall order, if not outright impossible, as Jason suggested on the show.

Kniall said:
People don't even need to take one aspect of the event and examine all the facts around it; with the passage of time, some great documentaries - including very brief ones - have been produced that cover the whole event in broad strokes and which demolish the official story. Like this clever one which takes the official story at its word, summarises it in under five minutes and thereby shows just how ridiculous it is:

https://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

Where 9/11 can become a black hole is in trying to go beyond demonstrating that the official story is nonsense to trying to explain what exactly did happen. That is very a tall order, if not outright impossible, as Jason suggested on the show.

James did a nice job on that video as did SoTT and the Dot Connections here @ less then 4 minutes - with a sense of humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=62C3lYSiHvw

Just a friendly reminder here on what Mr. Scott said about copying videos into our replies:

Note that embedded videos will be quoted when you are replying to others' posts, so please try to remember to remove the embed code in quoted text when you reply. We don't need the same embedded video loading 20 times on each thread.

This isn't just about this incident, voyageur. I think that people just need a reminder now and then as sometimes we all tend to forget. :)

Back
Top Bottom