Show #38 - Dr. Aleta Edwards Interview: Fear of the Abyss

Not going to do the wrong thing again and wipe out my post! :huh:

Thanks Mariama for answering.
It depends on the things that you see, I think. Maybe it is just part of the shame that you feel that makes you think that you are somehow insane? Or that people will think that you are insane?
Don't know if that is really the core fear. Seems like it was put there by 4Dsts.

The things I see with the minds eye, started about 25 years ago. Seems to come about during high stress situations. The job I had was
so stressful, I would almost hyperventilate before work. Shut my eyes to sleep one night, and seen a swirl, kinda like the yin/yang symbol, colors of muted purple and muted charcoal, then a few years later started seeing a bird always flying, changing colors from black to white.

Try to do EE 3 times a week. Diet is going OK, putting potato flakes and onion in the broth.
The really big hurdle, OSIT, is my extremely lazy system 2. That really gives me an OMG moment :shock:

anitasweetie said:
Not going to do the wrong thing again and wipe out my post! :huh:

Thanks Mariama for answering.
It depends on the things that you see, I think. Maybe it is just part of the shame that you feel that makes you think that you are somehow insane? Or that people will think that you are insane?
Don't know if that is really the core fear. Seems like it was put there by 4Dsts.

The things I see with the minds eye, started about 25 years ago. Seems to come about during high stress situations. The job I had was
so stressful, I would almost hyperventilate before work. Shut my eyes to sleep one night, and seen a swirl, kinda like the yin/yang symbol, colors of muted purple and muted charcoal, then a few years later started seeing a bird always flying, changing colors from black to white.

Try to do EE 3 times a week. Diet is going OK, putting potato flakes and onion in the broth.
The really big hurdle, OSIT, is my extremely lazy system 2. That really gives me an OMG moment :shock:

For all I know, we have to consider all possible reasons as to why our brain/mind plays tricks on us in 3rd density, before we even start to think about 4th density STS, since you say that it seems to come about during high stress situations. Maybe you could start a thread in the Diet and Health section and discuss this issue? Twenty-five years is a long time. Take care, anitasweetie. :)

Added: Here is Aleta Edward's website:

http://www.aletaedwards.com/index.html

For all I know, we have to consider all possible reasons as to why our brain/mind plays tricks on us in 3rd density, before we even start to think about 4th density STS, since you say that it seems to come about during high stress situations. Maybe you could start a thread in the Diet and Health section and discuss this issue? Twenty-five years is a long time

My apologies Mariama, it's actually 23 years. Had to sit down and think about it. It started when my oldest son was 3, he is 26 now :rolleyes:

Don't really know where to start at, have to think about it some more... :)

anitasweetie said:

Hello anitasweetie, you can do EE three times a week or even more, especially the prayer and some pipe breaths before sleep. But you should do the beatha part (bioeneregtic breathing) maximum two times a week.

Just finished listening, great stuff guys.

Chu said:
Let's try to help her by recommending her book, and buying it. It is really worth it IMO. Her way of wording things makes it so that, even if many of us have read lots of books on psychology, it adds something very important. At least for me, it was like a message of hope, and of encouragement to face the biggest fears with strength. We know it's possible, and we see it every day here on the forum. But I think that her work is priceless in helping with the process.

I couldn't have said it better.

Hello anitasweetie, you can do EE three times a week or even more, especially the prayer and some pipe breaths before sleep. But you should do the beatha part (bioeneregtic breathing) maximum two times a week.

Thanks Gawan for the info, that is probably why sometimes all day I would feel like crying, on those days I wouldn't do EE. :)

Hey everyone, I just want to announce that RPP's edition of Fear of the Abyss is now available on Red Pill Press, CreateSpace, and Amazon! (Kindle is coming soon.) Here are the links:

http://www.redpillpress.com/shop/fear-of-the-abyss/
https://www.createspace.com/6276767
https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Abyss-Healing-Wounds-Perfectionism/dp/0692717056/

Back
Top Bottom