Show #42 - JFK Assassination: 50 Years Later

Jasmine said:
Thanks everyone, great show, really enjoyed it! :thup:

So did I. It was moving to hear JFK speak, thanks for these quotes and the show. Sleep well and tight. :)

Thanks for a fantastic show! :D

Haven't considered this topic extensively since history class; even then it wasn't as complete a picture.
"Evidence of Revision" is on the to-watch list. Good night!

Great show! Thank you, All! I missed some parts due to interruptions, so I will listen to it again. I was reading a lot of materials on SoTT related to John Kennedy and Robert kennedy assasinations, and I got the impression that what happened to their sister Rosemary (forced lobotomy ordered by their father Joe Kennedy) _http://www.cultofweird.com/medical/rosemary-kennedy-lobotomy/ greatly influenced them. Did their father sacrificed them too for being "rebellious" trying to bring change to the system he was a part of and speaking up? What role in acceptance of the lie about their deaths on the part of the american public, the other propaganda trick played, i.e. that Americans won the Second World War against the evil Russians? I think psychopathic cabal after slaughtering millions in Europe, Asia and Africa and forming the state of israel won that war against normal people. Actually, it looks like this war never stopped and is ongoing. And how Jackie Kennedy ended up with Onasis who's interests would be directly affected if JFK could succeed with his reforms? I read that she knew him even when John Kennedy was alive and had friendly relationships with him. Is it true? Was she forced or advised by someone to do it to protect her children after JFK death? I read a long time ago that she didn't even live with him for the most parts. Was it some kind of money arrangement too? What is her story? Looks like she played a crucial part in all of this, even if she maybe didn't realized it.

And thank you, Oxajil and SMM for a reminder. I ordered "Evidence of Revision" on amazon.

Thank you very much. Great show! Good night!

Another excellent show! There is so much information discussed in this show that I hope that a lot of people listen to it. Especially those who still think that JFK was a psychopath. Psychopaths do not care about the people as JFK did. Listening to his speeches and things he did, or tried to do, prove beyond a doubt that he was a president for the people, not for big business/CIA/military. That's why he had to go as far as they were concerned.

And, yes, Evidence of Revision is a must see. It talks and shows news clips of not only John Kenned, but Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King and MKULTRA, too. Very, very interesting disc set.

Domagoj said:
What I glean from learning about JFK and Caesar is that it is redundant and futile to seek for a utopian societal system, even the current form of democracy could work - but if only you had TRUE human beings, not psychopaths. That is the ultimate, finite answer.

Interesting you say this. I agree with you Domagoj. I just posted similar in: New book: American Heart of Darkness

What do you think as an honest 'ideology' that will interest the 'masses'? As far as I am aware noone has come up with a compelling enough alternative lately. It is difficult to promise when you do not 'control' anything, but that is not the way to go anyway. I know there hae been various dicsussions about similar on the forum. Perhaps it is worth divising something concrete - even if it is purely for our own exercise for what we would like to see happen amidst so much ponorology? Just a thought s I am no expert in this whatsoever. But it is intersting to think, using our own protocols as guidelines perhaps, what could be. If I have missed something please, all, let me know as there are so many threads.

Put what COULD be the alternative, from our own point of view? It is already here and in Laura's books I am sure. But just like writing our own obituary is a good idea in concentrating the mind, this is far far more important. We know the history, we know what will be raining down upon us, but what if, some survive? As I hope they do to continue all the good work. What guide can they have? Bearing in mind all the history of 'civilizations' on our planet. What could they aim for? We must give people a way out. Even though we all hope to ultimate disappear from here many cannot, or choose not to, as they wish to help here.

Can there be an alternative on our planet? Is it meant to be a school/hospital? Is it truly in a continual time loop of constant wars and violence, poverty, and grief? Can it be otherwise? If so what could it be? The universe is balanced but our planet is of the STS variety at the present stage. And she is not happy. What could be the alternative for her and her inhabitants? We need to start from basics here as everything is so mashed up. Pollution, Fukushima and all the nuclear testings, the plastic continents in our seas, and much much more. We know there is the technology available to sort this but how do we obtain such? Clean environment, pure food and water, no wars = peace, you get my drift. A tall order as the 'demons' wish to remain and populate. People are trying to do their best now but it is not cohesive. How can we help it to be so? Different groups doing different things are not so strong as when they are united. If time is so imperative, are we reaching out and uniting? I do not know. There are many aspects that we have in common with many. I know it is hard enough just to clean our own machines, I for one am certainly struggling even with the best of intentions, and I know that is the important function of our group. Just pondering as everything seems to be heating up environmentally now and suffering is happening practically everywhere economically, soul -wise, and every which way. To which extent it is hard to tell, but it is severely increasing, but the media will never portray reality - only SOTT says it as it is. However, there could be interviews of the people on the street now. They will tell it as it is. They never get to say their stuff - which could motivate others, I feel street interviews are essential now in all countries. These people never have their say, never get heard, yet they go through hell thanks to the PTB. There is so much suffering that obviously goes unreported. Where are their stories. BECAUSE, but for the grace of DCM we can all be in that scenario. These stories are all over the world. Let the people speak their truths about how they have been treated. How powerful is that? It is not compromised, fictional or propaganda - it is their truth, our truth.

Just like Lisa shared the poor African boy who had his hands and feet cut off, that reporter has so much credibility, is a woman on a true mission, reporting to share with the world the inhumanity of humanity. SOTT does the same. Bless. But could we link up? There are commonalities everywhere. Can we notwork further afield? Share and unite? Create a global dimension to what we are doing - it could be a different networking group that is created purely for that purpose? Is it not time that we reach out to others, others that would benefit from being part of a mojor global community site ( a special site created for that purpose?) Is there not strength in numbers - ensuring protocols and secure guidelines? I hope I am not going off our agenda here suggesting such but it just seems to make sense to me that a volunteer group could network to locate, unite, and share knowledge when time is of the essence. If it is not being done already? Is that not an STO intention? As there aare so many false groups out there and detrimental 'love and light, hug the world, sing for the world types.

If an 'ideology' can be presented we have a good chance of helping lost souls that have become a part of these groups through lack of a true aim. goal whatever. ~What have we got to lose if we write the 'BLUEPRINT' and test to see how many people are in alignment with that? After all who else, but our special team, could we ever trust to write such an important goal for our planet and humantiy? Don't let TPTB take over the STO intentions of many who exist but we have not found yet. !!!

This was, HANDS DOWN, the best show thus far. I had a potent emotional reaction in the heart area of my chest during the speech segments that were played. He was a true leader/statesman.

Kris

Thank you, SoTT, for remembering JKF’s life, his struggles, his death, its ramifications and sharing it with those who tuned in. Listened with my partner to this special STR Show late today, and with so much of this horrible November 1963 day firmly imprinted upon mind, was extremely moved by your presentation; the direction it took and what was offered by each of you while looking into the depths of what is known, not known and can be logically figured out.

JFK's murder (along with his brother and MLK) was preceded by its own historical darkness, and yet his words and, more so, his deeds, was a small fire that reached many. This was not Obama “Hope”, a cheap pathological slogan; this was a small light that was lit for humanity, something indeed very rare. The evil forces of those days may have prevailed, temporally on a illusory time scale, however, many still have a filament of that original fire – some may have forgotten they have it, some gave it away or just snuffed it out as a mirror to themselves – it burned them or illuminated what they really were, so it is smaller now, more difficult to fuel, yet with the right attention, the right people, the possibilities of his original spark could grow and be well profound.

In saying this, it seems far late trying to wake from our human amnesia, and so daunting a task to turn these tides around; each would have to act and do with much effort. One never knows though, perhaps a start will see good journalists (some have), who have become marred in the rags they write for, finding the courage and consciousness (one begets the other) to stop, leave, join others, and write objective truths and honor their profession. If there is one, then there may be two and then three; will have to wait and see.

Is there somewhere else we can download the show other than from the Blogtalk website? It won't play and the download link doesn't seem to work. Not sure if it's a site thing or not though. I tried a few others and they don't work either - except for the one with Nora. I'll try it again later.

From here maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktY6ZrwkXoo

Just got done listening to this. Another outstanding show!

Something I've thought about for decades is that, besides all the mountains of evidence many know about making the official story utterly ridiculous, is the fact that if Oswald was really a genuine defector to the USSR, he would be under 24 hour surveillance when he came back to the U.S. Especially at the height of the Cold War. So how WOULD he be able to plot and even get close to assassinating a U.S. president?

By the way, another way to listen to the show afterwards is to click on the "Join us on Sott Talk Radio Every Sunday!" at the top left of the SOTT page (next to the picture of the microphone) and the SOTT Talk Radio page opens up where you can select the show from the player.

SeekinTruth said:

Something I've thought about for decades is that, besides all the mountains of evidence many know about making the official story utterly ridiculous, is the fact that if Oswald was really a genuine defector to the USSR, he would be under 24 hour surveillance when he came back to the U.S. Especially at the height of the Cold War. So how WOULD he be able to plot and even get close to assassinating a U.S. president?

If you have time, you should definitely listen to the latest show "All and Everything Part 8" for an even more revealing discussion on the players behind the assassination. A truly fascinating show! They also mention some of the information mentioned in this article:

http://www.sott.net/article/269027-Who-killed-Kennedy-CIA-LBJ-or-the-Truly-Unspeakable

Eboard10 said:
SeekinTruth said:

If you have time, you should definitely listen to the latest show "All and Everything Part 8" for an even more revealing discussion on the players behind the assassination. A truly fascinating show! They also mention some of the information mentioned in this article:

http://www.sott.net/article/269027-Who-killed-Kennedy-CIA-LBJ-or-the-Truly-Unspeakable

Yup. I plan on listening to "All and Everything Part 8" tomorrow. Can't wait - it's the last one I need to catch up on. I've read others' comments about the discussion on that thread. By the way, I was just making the point of how obvious it is that the official story is complete bunk in addition to all the other evidence showing the same.

Thanks for the article link too. Been meaning to read that, as well. I'll get to it soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom