Show # 44: Hyperdimensional Planet Earth

Belibaste said:
Eva said:
Thanks for another very good show! The message regarding "benevolent" space brothers was very, very clear.
I lost you a bit where you discussed ufo sightings AND meteorites in relation to consciousness/awareness ? Where you suggesting that it takes a certain state of consciousness on the part of the individual to see either ? I understand that as far as ufos are concerned but meteorites ? Of course, I may have completely misunderstood. :/

In some UFO cases, some witnesses could see the object while some other nearby individuals couldn't see it, which suggest that the individual mind/beliefs/awareness plays a role in those observations. Concerning meteorites, we mentioned the case of this individual whose house got hit by meteorites 5 different times (there also the case of this park ranger who got struck by lightning 7 times in his life). Those two cases suggest that some individuals can act as attractors of such "natural phenomena".

From the above we hypothesized that for meteorite events and for UFO observations the mind might be play a role. Somehow it connects to quantum mechanics where the observer plays a role in the collapse of the "wave function". It's the exchange of information between the observers and the observed that enables a "frozen" tangible reality emerge from an infinite sea of probabilities.

It seems that through some kind of "information field" that transcends space and time we all are connected through our minds to this hidden dimension from where our reality emerges.

Thank you for the clarification Belibaste, it's a very interesting hypothesis to reflect upon.

Enjoyed the show, I listen on Monday pm. when it's on Sott.

I have finally caught up now as I had a backlog from early September when I arrived back in Oz.

I've enjoyed all of them, some of them twice and have been taking notes here and there, keep up the good work, and thanks a lot. :) :rockon:

Looks like a great episode, but the poor sound quality makes it very hard for me to understand most of the sentences. It's usually not that bad.

Tomek said:
Looks like a great episode, but the poor sound quality makes it very hard for me to understand most of the sentences. It's usually not that bad.

When I listened to it, the sound seemed to get better after about 15 minutes - not as much breaking up. But I listened to it from the SOTT Talk Radio page. FWIW.

Eva said:
Belibaste said:
Eva said:
Thanks for another very good show! The message regarding "benevolent" space brothers was very, very clear.
I lost you a bit where you discussed ufo sightings AND meteorites in relation to consciousness/awareness ? Where you suggesting that it takes a certain state of consciousness on the part of the individual to see either ? I understand that as far as ufos are concerned but meteorites ? Of course, I may have completely misunderstood. :/

In some UFO cases, some witnesses could see the object while some other nearby individuals couldn't see it, which suggest that the individual mind/beliefs/awareness plays a role in those observations. Concerning meteorites, we mentioned the case of this individual whose house got hit by meteorites 5 different times (there also the case of this park ranger who got struck by lightning 7 times in his life). Those two cases suggest that some individuals can act as attractors of such "natural phenomena".

From the above we hypothesized that for meteorite events and for UFO observations the mind might be play a role. Somehow it connects to quantum mechanics where the observer plays a role in the collapse of the "wave function". It's the exchange of information between the observers and the observed that enables a "frozen" tangible reality emerge from an infinite sea of probabilities.

It seems that through some kind of "information field" that transcends space and time we all are connected through our minds to this hidden dimension from where our reality emerges.

Thank you for the clarification Belibaste, it's a very interesting hypothesis to reflect upon.

Yes very interesting indeed!

Thanks again guys for another fascinating show!

It does seem that, “individual mind/beliefs/awareness” play a significant role in what can be observed, perhaps acting as a ‘filter’ of this ‘information field’. I often wondered if Laura was only able to see the black boomerangs because of the increased awareness attained by her communications with Pat - “since this woman ‘appeared’ in my life at precisely the moment I had been familiarized with the phenomenon sufficiently to recognize the symptoms..” AND also ‘asked’ for it, “Show me a damned alien, for God’s sakes. Habeas Corpus!”. The black boomerang being one manifestation of hyper dimensional/density reality, just as faires, greys, flying saucers etc were in times past, depending on the prevailing ‘frame of reference’.

Personally, in another synchronistic manner, the only ‘UFO’ I have seen was whilst speaking on the phone to a New Agey type woman who quite active in the UFO scene here in the UK, and at the time I was ’opening up’ more to such possibilities. Again, just prior/during/after reading High Strangeness, I experienced various forms of the phenomena (one very frightening episode), but haven’t since. I find it quite baffling! Yet I do feel a lot more empowered in a way having had those experiences, and hopefully more aware of the benefits of 'psychic hygiene'.

From Operation Trojan Horse: “fairy lore of northern Europe and ancient legends of Greece, Rome and India” to the “god-king system [which] established a universal theocracy which enabled ultraterrestrials posing as gods and super kings to supervise human events” as Keel termed it “The phenomenon simply shifted to new frames of reference..” He expanded on this to state, “Rapid industrialization and technological development in the Western cultures apparently led to a further restructuring of the phenomenon’s frames of reference.”

Also, I do wonder, given the rapidly accelerating ‘information age‘ we live in, just how such High Strangeness will/are manifest(ing) today. What is the current ‘frame of reference’ and how will it restructure?

Just as those aforementioned individuals attracted meteorites and lightning, possibly suggesting they carried a ‘negative charge’, which if we scale up a bit may suggest ‘negative’ locations, (local, regional and national) could therefore attract larger manifestations such as comets etc. But perhaps too other variations of the phenomena, more ‘paranormal’ or ‘ultraterrestial’ in nature. Just as the Sun’s hypothetical ‘dark companion’ may be making it’s presence felt now, I wonder if our ‘opposite or alternate selves’ may manifest somehow? Interesting times for sure!

I think Joe summed it up quite well though, “if you have your head buried in the sand, you may get a meteorite on the butt!” :lol:

Thanks for the show!

I was curious about the book by Fred Beck that was mentioned, so I looked it up and found the contents on a web page:

_http://www.bigfootencounters.com/classics/beck.htm

Not sure why, but i thought that this thread would include the transcript. I just wanted to record my only experience.

I was living with a friend of my mother's, her son who was 3 years younger than i, and her boyfriend out in the country of Alberta.

Me, and her, and her son were going from town to the farmhouse when we saw a glowing red ball of light hovering over the truck, and keeping pace with us. It was about a 25 minute drive, and this ball kept up with us the whole time. It was about 20- 25 feet above us, and to the right ahead of the truck, so it was closest to me being in the passenger seat.
This ball followed us, and would stop with us when we came to an intersection, and turn with us when we turned.

Just before getting home, it shot ahead very fast- as far as the eye can see, turned bright white, and then dissappeared . I was very conscious of missing time, at the time, as my grandmother ,so i was pretty sure there was no missing time.

I have seen them in the last few years, and asked them if they remembered this, as i wondered if i was imagining things, but they said that yes- this did happen.

Back
Top Bottom