Sleep deprivation to see 4Density.

nate

Padawan Learner
I did not sleep for one day and started seeing faint blue dots of light while just staring forward, and also square shapes in different colors. Also i was able to feel hot energy rise from my spine. so my guess is sleep deprivation may be used to activate your psychic abilities. some yogis probably go without sleep for years until they reach enlightenment. :shock:

Did you consider also the possibility that it may be perhaps due to some brain chemical imbalance inducing all kind of perception malfunction?

I think its much more important to be able to see 3rd density, and for that you do need your rest. ;)

mkrnhr said:
Did you consider also the possibility that it may be perhaps due to some brain chemical imbalance inducing all kind of perception malfunction?

chemical imbalance? i really doubt that

Los said:
I think its much more important to be able to see 3rd density, and for that you do need your rest. ;)

Since when was it more important to see 3rd density than 4th? And what is there to do in 3rd? pay taxes?

Nathaniel said:
Los said:

Since when was it more important to see 3rd density than 4th? And what is there to do in 3rd? pay taxes?

Nathaniel, have you read the Wave Series yet? If you had, you would realize that it's crucially important to see 3D. Having visual anomalies due to lack of sleep is nothing special - nothing spiritual - nothing. It is a physiological 3D reaction and nothing more.

You are in 3D because this is where you fit. You will remain in 3D until you learn all there is to learn about 3D - and that has NOTHING to do with 4d.

Please, if you are interested in participating on this forum, take the time to read the Wave Series in its entirety. It will increase your understanding of where and why you are.

Nathaniel said:

Doubting things usually has more to do with lacking knowledge than anything else. The purpose of this forum is to approach an objective understanding of reality - 3D reality - and all that means, including 'ascension' - thus - to increase knowledge. With knowledge, there is power, but knowledge takes effort, thus my suggestion to read.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1690 said:
One of the symptoms of prolonged sleep deprivation is hallucinations (10). This could also be related to the I-function since it is the system that integrates the input from all other areas of the brain. If the neurons composing the I-function become too taxed then the picture in the head that the I-function produces may be more dissimilar from reality than usual. The neurons, under pressure to continue functioning but unable to perform optimally, create an image useful enough for a person to see most of his or her surroundings. Metabolic activity in the prefrontal cortex can drop as much as eleven percent after a person has missed sleep for only twenty four hours (8). As a person loses more sleep or continues to receive less-than-adequate amounts of sleep the neurons become even more taxed and the I-function may begin to generate even less coherent images possibly resulting in temporary insanity.
(Emphasis mine.)

Nathaniel, new members are encouraged to post an introduction in the Newbies section. Just a bit about yourself and how you found the forum -- you can take a look at the other threads there and see how it's done. Looking forward to your introduction :)

anart said:
Nathaniel said:
Los said:

Nathaniel, have you read the Wave Series yet? If you had, you would realize that it's crucially important to see 3D. Having visual anomalies due to lack of sleep is nothing special - nothing spiritual - nothing. It is a physiological 3D reaction and nothing more.

You are in 3D because this is where you fit. You will remain in 3D until you learn all there is to learn about 3D - and that has NOTHING to do with 4d.

Please, if you are interested in participating on this forum, take the time to read the Wave Series in its entirety. It will increase your understanding of where and why you are.

Nathaniel said:

Doubting things usually has more to do with lacking knowledge than anything else. The purpose of this forum is to approach an objective understanding of reality - 3D reality - and all that means, including 'ascension' - thus - to increase knowledge. With knowledge, there is power, but knowledge takes effort, thus my suggestion to read.
you should read Tibetan yoga and secret doctrines by w.y. evanswentz. The epitome of the great symbol which is a text on meditation techinques which require the yogi not to sleep. even the C's say that lack of sleep causes an opening to 4D and up.

Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep? What are
we doing while we are sleeping?
A: Body recharge.
Q: (L) Where is the body being recharged from or what is it being
recharged by?
A: Rest.
Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?
A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.
Q: (L) Is this why, when people suffer sleep deprivation, they go
psychotic?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are the results of sleep deprivation, psychosis, delirium
tremens, and psychedelic drugs and some mystical states so similar
in their expressions and manifestations? What is being seen?
A: Openings.
Q: (L) Well, if doing without sleep provides an opening, what is it an
opening to?
A: Density levels 4 and up.
Q: (L) It would seem to me - well, why is this not good?
A: Who said it wasn't?

I see you try to interpret the transcripts without context. Now if you are familiar with the concepts of 4D STO and especially 4D STS, would you suggest that "opening" to the 4D (most likely STS) in a state of psychosis or delirium is a safe path? Maybe you need to get into some basics notions to avoid the traps, and maybe read a little about what has been discussed in the forum about these subjects.

anart said:
I repeat, Nathanial - have you read the Wave Series?

No i have no read the wave series. What is there to learn in 3D. you get smacked in the face, you get smacked. theres nothin mystical about 3d. i know the religious precepts. emotions can be mastered. what next. karma?

mkrnhr said:
I see you try to interpret the transcripts without context. Now if you are familiar with the concepts of 4D STO and especially 4D STS, would you suggest that "opening" to the 4D (most likely STS) in a state of psychosis or delirium is a safe path? Maybe you need to get into some basics notions to avoid the traps, and maybe read a little about what has been discussed in the forum about these subjects.
And maybe you should read about the yogi masters and there secret meditation techniques to activate the minds power. and yes i do know about the 4d sto and sts. im sts same as you.

So, if one hasnt completed all the lessons in 3rd grade, they should just skip ahead to 4th grade? It sounds as though your cup is full and has no room for anything else.

Nathaniel said:
No i have no read the wave series. What is there to learn in 3D. you get smacked in the face, you get smacked. theres nothin mystical about 3d. i know the religious precepts. emotions can be mastered. what next. karma?

And maybe you should read about the yogi masters and there secret meditation techniques to activate the minds power. and yes i do know about the 4d sto and sts. im sts same as you.
Nathaniel, I realize you're only 19 years old, so I'm going to cut you a bit of slack here. Please understand that your posting privileges are on the verge of being suspended.

If you are sincerely interested in participating on this forum, then please do the reading that is necessary to get up to speed. Your understanding is lacking - greatly - that's okay. You can learn, if you are sincerely interested. If you are not sincerely interested, then this forum is not for you and it is best you move along to where you will be more comfortable.

Hopefully you will stop posting and read - and learn - and return when you have a better grip on the matter in general.

Back
Top Bottom