Sodium Bicarbonate - Effective against colds and flu and cancer?

Thank you for info! :)

I have this one:
To know if the product is the good one, the criterias might look at: consitence of the powder (not granular), taste (mustn't taste fish-like when dissolved alone in water), solubility (dissolves easily when alone), grade (food or pharmaceutical).

Personnaly, I use SB without any acid product. Rather, I add magnesium (MgCl) and sea salt (never table salt) in water with SB.
I add MgCl everywhere, it enhances the efficacy of whatever you use (example: vit C + Mg / or B vitamines + Mg); it's an excellent cofactor.

Another brand available on Amazon, looks good - no additives, no aluminium, no GMO:

More expensive than Arm & Hammer.

More expensive than Arm & Hammer.
My understanding on SB and Aluminum is that SB producers do not add aluminum - but if it comes in contact with aluminum machinery during the production process, it will leach some of the metal. It was many years ago that I looked into this so I have no ready links.

I get the US brand, Arm & Hammer, on amazon. It's perfect. No additives, dissolves easily.

Also, I don't take it mixed with anything. Just a level teaspoon at about 10 PM each night. Since I do intermittent fasting, my last meal of the day is at 4PM.

I can also get the Arm & Hammer brand here in Oman. It is totally pure and smooth, not gritty at all like the other brands.
There is a Kuwaiti supermarket chain that stocks everything American.
A legacy of the Kuwait / Iraq war when Kuwait was grateful to the USA for help.

Gaby, Thank you so much for the detail of your post. Such information from yourself and Laura are beyond priceless.
Trying to fathom the depths of deception is just mind blowing.

Great thread and postings.

Dr. Milton White, who believed that cancer is a chronic, infectious, fungal disease. White was able to find fungal spores in every sample of cancer tissue he studied.
Cancer is a biologically-induced spore (fungus) transformation disease.
Dr. Milton W. White

Pretty telling.

Using SB in Vit-C (liposoma) had never tested with ph strips, something that should have been done.

Did check out one of the videos in the thread whereby Dr. Sircus discussed Dr. Simoncini's use of sugars, or more so maple syrup with SB in abating cancer while Sircus now avoids it (or any sugar). The reason for Simoncini's use is that the blood had no sugar as the body was pulling all sugars to feed the cancer. Sircus looks to diet changes to stabilize this. However it made me wonder as Sayer Ji had this article 'Maple Syrup is a Cancer Killer...'

CRC cells that were administered maple syrup showed significantly lower growth rates than cells that were administered sucrose. In addition, administration of maple syrup to CRC cells caused inhibition of cell invasion, while there was no effect on cell migration. Administration of maple syrup clearly inhibited AKT phosphorylation [a pro-cancer cellular signal transduction pathway], while there was no effect on ERK phosphorylation."

[M]aple syrup, which is a natural sweetener used throughout the world, inhibits CRC cell growth and invasion through suppression of the AKT signaling pathway. These findings suggest that maple syrup, particularly dark colored ones, might be suitable as phytomedicines, which have fewer adverse effects than traditional chemotherapy for CRC treatment."

Maybe Simoncini had something here or perhaps not as Sircus leans, not that he was saying he did not agree, just there are other avenues one can take, osit.

I use Kaiser Natron, here in Germany it is an old brand.

I have a question. What is the difference between SB, Sodiumsequicarbonate and sodiumhydrocarbonate?

Great thread and postings.

Pretty telling.

Using SB in Vit-C (liposoma) had never tested with ph strips, something that should have been done.

Did check out one of the videos in the thread whereby Dr. Sircus discussed Dr. Simoncini's use of sugars, or more so maple syrup with SB in abating cancer while Sircus now avoids it (or any sugar). The reason for Simoncini's use is that the blood had no sugar as the body was pulling all sugars to feed the cancer. Sircus looks to diet changes to stabilize this. However it made me wonder as Sayer Ji had this article 'Maple Syrup is a Cancer Killer...'

Maybe Simoncini had something here or perhaps not as Sircus leans, not that he was saying he did not agree, just there are other avenues one can take, osit.
I don't really know about fungus causing cancer. It can be the other way; that cancer attracts fungus, as if fungus, in its cooperation with our body, come to the cancerous site in order to limit the cancer propagation.

For maple syrup, maybe other ingredients in it, not the sugar itself, or some sugar are good and others are not. Like the real natural honey having virtues. It's a so complexe subject, with ponerization everywhere through the science fundamentals that it is difficult for good researchers to come to grips with the truth.

SB with liposomal vit C is a very good idea, rather than usual vit C because there is no chemical reaction that way, as the vit C is protected by the liposome.

This particular purveyor clarifies things regarding aluminum being in baking soda:

baking soda does not and never has contained aluminum.

As we began getting more and more emails asking about our baking soda, I began to wonder why all of a sudden people were worried about aluminum in baking soda.

It seems that the questioning began when some manufacturers began labeling their baking soda as “aluminum-free.” It makes sense that if one brand of baking soda is “aluminum-free,” then other brands must contain aluminum. However, that is just not true.

Another ingredient commonly used in baking, baking powder, may contain aluminum.

Baking powder is made up of three types of parts: All baking powders contain sodium bicarbonate (just like baking soda). But baking powder also contains its own built-in acids and a bit of starch.

Commonly use acids include Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate or Tartaric Acid (cream of tartar).

When purchasing Baking Powder, look for the "aluminum-free" brands.

I have been buying "bulk" baking soda that you can get from normal grocery stores, but recently purchased this brand, as it was advertised "aluminum-free" at the local health shop:

At least it tastes great, almost sweet, when compared to the bulk stuff. 👍

Laura mentioned in a post earlier about the quality of sodium bicarbonate. I currently have a supermarket brand. Should I be looking elsewhere or will that suffice. Also how would you know good quality is it the ingredients if anyone knows?

Voici celle que je prends chez carrefour en France

Here's the one I take at carrefour in France

Laura mentioned in a post earlier about the quality of sodium bicarbonate. I currently have a supermarket brand. Should I be looking elsewhere or will that suffice. Also how would you know good quality is it the ingredients if anyone knows?

Does it say that it doesn't contain aluminium? And does it dissolve easily (see Laura's earlier post)? Also, it should be called baking soda instead of baking powder. HTH.

For Dutchies: SB is also called zuiveringszout, maagzout or natron. I bought mine here (you can buy it in larger quantities, too).

Does it say that it doesn't contain aluminium? And does it dissolve easily (see Laura's earlier post)? Also, it should be called baking soda instead of baking powder. HTH.

For Dutchies: SB is also called zuiveringszout, maagzout or natron. I bought mine here (you can buy it in larger quantities, too).
It certainly disolves easily but doesn't state on the container anything about aluminium so will stop taking it to be on safe side then order a brand which is recommended.

Back
Top Bottom