Sol (Sun) and its phenomena

Following yesterday's flare the same sunspot produced the second largest flare of the current cycle, look's like a hit for the C's last session statement : "Explosive revelations and events coming!" :halo:

SIGNIFICANT X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Fast-growing sunspot AR3842 erupted on Oct 1st (2220 UT), producing the second-strongest solar flare of Solar Cycle 25. The X7.1-category blast caused a shortwave radio blackout over Hawaii and hurled a CME into space. A preliminary NASA model predicts it will hit Earth on Oct. 5th. Stay tuned for the geomagnetic storm forecast. Solar flare alerts: SMS Text

Above: An X7.1-class solar flare on Oct. 1, 2024. Credit: NASA/SDO​

October 3 UPDATE: BAM, X9 flare! Largest of the solar cycle so far​

At 12:10 UTC today, shortly after the cut-off for our daily sun update, the sun blasted an X9 flare: the biggest flare of Solar Cycle 25 so far. It came from sunspot region AR3842, which fired an X7 flare on Tuesday. This region is currently near the center of the solar disk, so any sun-stuff ejected during this flare would likely be on a course for Earth. Stay tuned.

The sun remains active, two more X flares, on the 7th an X2 and early this morning anther long duration X1.8 wich trigered a proton event :

BIG X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Sunspot AR3848 was directly facing Earth this morning, Oct. 8th (0156 UTC), when it unleashed a powerful X1.8-class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash:​

This explosions lasted more than 4 hours, so long that it lifted a massive CME out of the sun's atmosphere. Take a look at these preliminary coronagraph images from NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft. This CME will certainly hit Earth later this week, potentially sparking a new round of geomagnetic storms.​

Just dropping these here because I found it interesting.
My friend shared this photo that she saw on Facebook, claimed to be taken during the auroras on 10/10:19C404BF-D5C9-487B-B7BE-5AFE158171A8.jpeg
Of course people were making jokes about mushrooms and aliens, and at first glance I thought it was the dumbest photoshopping I’d ever seen. But then I zoomed in on that odd little shape. Some said “lens flare,” and some said “STEVE.” And some said “comet.” But I got the distinct feeling of plasma - maybe just a part of it or maybe just a second in time of a plasma blip.

I got curious, and I tried googling various captured images of plasma discharges and the like, to see if I could find the same shape. Then I came across this, posted on Pinterest. Unfortunately, I don’t know when it was taken:

BDAF79D7-6D0E-4A07-8A89-CD5E46C76DE2.jpeg

I have no attachment to the idea that these photos are unedited. I don’t know who these people are, or exactly where they are, or anything. But I thought it worth sharing, in case anyone here has some insight.

Side note, I saw very strange lightning once in between CME impacts. It was a bright light hanging just over the trees. It looked like a big headlight just hanging there for a few seconds. and then bolts came out the side and bottom. The thunder seemed tame for how close it looked. I wondered if it was ball lightning, as there was a storm some miles away, but no other activity around our home.

Just dropping these here because I found it interesting.
My friend shared this photo that she saw on Facebook, claimed to be taken during the auroras on 10/10:
Thanks for sharing this image as it brought memory from 2010 as me my wife and daughter witnessed something similar but to a much larger scale. What made me do the connection is the color purple in the inner circle and as for our observation, it look like the opening of a portal and crossing into our reality of some object. In our case, it was a huge triangular UFO that entered our reality. As for what crossed in this picture, I can’t say, a probe, a ship I don’t know but it remind me of a recent session where the C’s told us that asteroid could be brought here true portal from other dimension. Was this the opening of a portal and some object crossing into our reality again I wonder.

Thanks for sharing this image as it brought memory from 2010 as me my wife and daughter witnessed something similar but to a much larger scale. What made me do the connection is the color purple in the inner circle and as for our observation, it look like the opening of a portal and crossing into our reality of some object. In our case, it was a huge triangular UFO that entered our reality. As for what crossed in this picture, I can’t say, a probe, a ship I don’t know but it remind me of a recent session where the C’s told us that asteroid could be brought here true portal from other dimension. Was this the opening of a portal and some object crossing into our reality again I wonder.
Those look like spontaneously occurring plasma flares in the upper atmosphere. They are natural and human beings have forgotten what they are. They are often mistaken for UFOs or impending catastrophic events. They are not.

A new group of sunspots emerging from east limb of the sun looks very active, scientists had officially declared solar cycle 25 reached its maximum phase :

LARGE SUNSPOTS ARE TURNING TOWARD EARTH: An impressive group of large sunspots is emerging over the sun's southeastern limb. The group's detailed magnetic configuration is not yet known. However, we know it's explosive. A powerful X3.3-class solar flare just exploded from the sunpot group's magnetic canopy.​

X-CLASS SOLAR FLARE: Emerging sunspot AR3869 erupted this morning (Oct. 24th @ 0357 UTC), producing a slow X3.3-class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the hour-long flash:​

Extreme ultraviolet radiation from the flare ionized the top of Earth's atmosphere. This, in turn, caused a shortwave radio blackout over Australia and Southeast Asia. Ham radio operators may have noticed loss of signal at frequencies below 30 MHz for as much as an hour after the flare.​

This explosion almost certainly produced a CME. The US Air Force is reporting a Type II solar radio burst, a natural signal that comes from shockwaves at the leading edge of CMEs. Characteristics of the burst suggest a CME traveling 1.3 million mph.​

A reminder from Session 18 May 2024, CME/solar flares' effects were discussed :

(L) Okay. I just wanted to make sure we handled your question with sufficient thoroughness. And we found out a few little things. Okay. It says here ‘Niall and Joe have questions about the CME.’ So, ask your questions, Niall and Joe.

(Niall) When was the last year in which auroras were seen as widely around the world as they were last week?

A: 1989.

Q: (Joe) Is it just the strength of the current that would dictate damage to Earth's electrical infrastructure?

A: Direction of eruption also.

Q: (Chu) So, that's why it didn't fry everything.

(Joe) Okay. Are there any effects on human beings from an event like the one from last week?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) And would the answer to the question of what those effects are, be: ‘Depends on the person’?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) So, they can be positive or negative?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) I see. Does it involve DNA changes, essentially?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (Joe) What is the most common effect, let's say, on human beings from such things?

A: Quickening.

Q: (Joe) Okay. So, is that in any way similar to the purported effects of the Wave about hyperkinetic sensate and amplifying what is in a person?

A: Minor similarity.

Q: (Joe) So, what does quickening mean, then, in terms of the solar flare effects, or solar storm effects?

A: Whatever is present is "jumpstarted".

Back
Top Bottom