SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video suggestions

Not sure if it belongs to this thread but here's a lightning striking a skyscraper building site. Spectacular, scary looking event from China's Shenyang city, August 3.

Again something kind of off-topic here, but I did not want to open a new thread on this one. It's just an interesting bit of info, remotely related to Sun-Earth Changes affairs. Ben of Suspicious Observers noticed a UFO-like sun-diving comet on SOHO footage which passed by Sun seemingly unaffected by its gravity or other forces. The Sun actually flared up at the time of the object's passing by (two objects in fact, as they appear) but whatever that flying thing was, it looks like it's not on an orbit. Or could it be an asteroid passing very close to the camera so its trajectory appears as a straight line? Strange.

India Flag of India Amid the strong pandemic by COVID-19 #Mumbai ( #Bombay ) is severely affected by heavy rains and floods. They report historical winds and rainfall. Regrettable Via @jercor1

Good afternoon, Nkri's friends, I hope you are always healthy wherever you are. The following is the condition of the situation in the Mount Sinabung area and its surroundings. North Sumatra province after the eruption.

I hope there's a question in the next session about this. It's truly bizarre.
Maybe someone will find more details on this and post in the thread Lightning Strike Video China 8/3 which I didn't see until later after posting the video here. One source claims the high voltage cables were hit, another one (posted by Gary) says it was not the cables but the building under construction... really weird.

Maybe someone will find more details on this and post in the thread Lightning Strike Video China 8/3 which I didn't see until later after posting the video here. One source claims the high voltage cables were hit, another one (posted by Gary) says it was not the cables but the building under construction... really weird.

It was quite intense indeed! Perhaps that thread ought to be merged with the 'Lightning around the world' one?

14 August, fireball over Toledo, Spain

This bright meteor overflew Spain on 2020 August 14 at about 3:10 local time (equivalent to 1:10 universal time). It was generated by a rock from a comet that hit the atmosphere at around 86,000 km/h. It began at an altitude of about 107 km over the province of Toledo, and ended at a height of around 57 km. The total length travelled by the meteoroid in the atmosphere was of about 63 km.

Back
Top Bottom