SOTT worthy articles in French

One more Ariane Bilheran interview wich talks about totalitarism and psychic illness, the assault on our childrens, the litterature essential place in mental health and so on. She also cite her past works in all the differrents books she wrote in her way of knowledge.

I feel in her way of answering that she decides to be more precise in respons to the mind blowing attack that are mentionned in the link above.

One more Ariane Bilheran interview wich talks about totalitarism and psychic illness, the assault on our childrens, the litterature essential place in mental health and so on. She also cite her past works in all the differrents books she wrote in her way of knowledge.

I feel in her way of answering that she decides to be more precise in respons to the mind blowing attack that are mentionned in the link above.

Thank you @wilfried for your suggestion. The article has been published.

Thank you @wilfried for your suggestion. The article has been published.

thank you VERY much, because this post made me discover sott in french and the wonderfully intelligent and committed ariane bilheran. i discover that sott in french might be different from the us version, and could/should be read as a separate publication. so, i will also have to read the german sott. it looks like the cass are requiring an ever increasing share of my time. as the cass say "learning is fun" but it can also become an obsession...

i suggest the article below for sott in french

i suggest the article below for sott in french

Thanks @heinrich for your suggestion.

The article has been published:

Reactions: Pat
Hello.
A remarkable article of the "Foundation to fight injustice" about NATO senior officers "driving" war in Ukraine against Russia :
Un article remarquable de la "Fondation pour combattre l'injustice" à propos des officiers supérieurs de l'OTAN qui "pilotent" la guerre en Ukraine contre la Russie :

Back
Top Bottom