Sound Bowls, Crystal Healing, Sound Alchemy

lucid_dolphin

The Force is Strong With This One
I have been researching crystal healing bowls. How do you feel about them?

I see them as biomedical devices. The high quality ones that can create a healing vibration to heal at a cellular and DNA level are extremely expensive. It does matter what quartz the bowl is made from and whether it has gold or amethyst.

But perhaps users out there have had experiences with less expensive bowls?

For example here are extremely expensive, but they work. I've noticed plants like them, and diseases do not like them.

Do you think the bowls of Tibet are better?

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 1.11.40 PM.png

And also it's a shame because so many practitioners of the healing arts like Reiki do not have the money to have a true biomedical device level healing tool. So when some people walk away with the impression of energy healing that it's a show using some props...in some ways it is because the average healer cannot afford the healing equipment to really affect DNA.

We can try and send the intention to hopefully have the person find the tools it would take to balance out *remove* the illness at a medical facility, sound healing temple, gym, etc. But sometimes it is an imitation of what we could do at a higher level.

Hi lucid_dolphin,

Have never used bowls, and I haven't read much about them.. but thanks for opening this thread. It reminded me of this one, have you had a chance to read it? maybe there's a related mechanism.. not sure, just speculating.

Hi , in this YouTube video (link)

ENQUÊTE: MUSIQUE ET FRÉQUENCES - Investigation Hypnose (INVESTIGATION: MUSIC AND FREQUENCIES - Investigation Hypnosis)​

, from a french collective hypnosis research channel; one participant say that for healing purposes the level of precision of the sound required for the healing to occur is extremely high. He also put emphasis on the person using e.g. bowls, who's connection to higher realm/density need to be pure and that the bowl in itself is just a tool.
He describes the healing process under hypnosis and see wawes that needs to cross eatch others perfectly, FWIW.

Hi , in this YouTube video (link)

ENQUÊTE: MUSIQUE ET FRÉQUENCES - Investigation Hypnose (INVESTIGATION: MUSIC AND FREQUENCIES - Investigation Hypnosis)​

, from a french collective hypnosis research channel; one participant say that for healing purposes the level of precision of the sound required for the healing to occur is extremely high. He also put emphasis on the person using e.g. bowls, who's connection to higher realm/density need to be pure and that the bowl in itself is just a tool.
He describes the healing process under hypnosis and see wawes that needs to cross eatch others perfectly, FWIW.
I appreciate your thoughtful reply. I was hoping for this kind of discussion when I had joined the forum. But it seems to be all about Russia and Ukraine now? I realize the conflict is affecting many members of this forum directly, and that's important.

This thread was opened up about a year ago, and there does not seem to have been any interest or much follow-up by our members.

- Is it because this technique is somewhat irrelevant or not useful?
- Is it because it's been discussed somewhere else? (the search tool has not produced much results)
- Does any member have knowledge or experience regarding this they would like to share?

There is a person in Montreal who offers group events to immerse in vibrational sounds as a therapeutic method. Sometimes with vibrational chant, mediation, or with an energetic healer as a guess. It does seem interesting to investigate, but my time and health are quite limited at the moment, and I would prefer to not waste too much of them by being misguided. I want to focus on the most beneficial techniques for the moment until I get better. Otherwise, if this does have proven benefits, I'll be more than happy to pursue more research on the subject and share it with the group.

Back
Top Bottom