Sound wave focusing follow up?

dant

The Living Force
Hi all,

I have pretty much read all the wave, adventures, etc. and now I am going back
and reading all of the transcripts in the beginning and I have come across something
that interests me, being that I like things in science and math. Here is a snippet
of what interests me:

Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.
Q: (L) Who were the Druids?
A: Early Aryan group.
Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.
Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?
A: They knew; handed down.
Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?
A: 6000 approx. BC
Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.
Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?
A: All things.
Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the center?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Does this sound come from our bodies?
A: Learn. Laura will find answer through discovery.

I know that Laura/Ark is busy with more important things to do, concerning soul development,
but I would like to know if any attempts to move rocks with sound waves was followed up?

The following is a link below that says Tibetian monks can levitate large
boulders with their sound ensemble:

http://www(dot)keelynet.com/DAVIDSON/npap1.htm
See: "Levitation in Ancient Tibet:"

Any Comments?

The answer to your question, no, not really.

I have had the opportunity to study with various martial arts masters who claim to be able to use "energy" to attack, block, knockout and even kill, but I have not seen anything as of yet to convince me that they are anything more than charlatans.

I enjoyed the article, and find his idea that the ether is a superfluid interesting, however; I am not a physicist, so I do not fully comprehend their language.

I find it particularly interesting his theory that the ether interacts with geometric shapes and thoughts. As for the monks lifting stones, I have never seen it, so I cannot comment.

Aspects of his theories jive well with my own limited ideas about sound, how it travels, and how it interacts with objects.

Some experiements are planned for the future, but nothing conclusive, and not quite in the same vein. If you are looking for more info:
Look into Pythagorean Scale/Pentatonic scales, and methods for tuning :) Especially the tuning fork.

I hope that I won't add noise to this subject, but here are three links concerning ancient building technologies. The term piezoelectricity enters also into game because The Great Pyramid produces this effect in its chambers. I belive it has also some relation to megaliths and their forgotten usage.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2_1.htm

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/caduceusexp.htm

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journal/2003/Summer/Osiria/

On piezoelectricity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

Interesting, Wikipedia says that
"This [pentatonic] scale is used for many popular pentatonic songs such as "Amazing Grace" and "Auld Lang Syne".
I have found these two very UP-LIFTING musical pieces.

From: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/music/pythag.html

"In the buildup of a pentatonic scale using the musical intervals which have been found to be universally consonant ( octave, fifth, and fourth), an interval of ratio 9/8 naturally emerges. This interval satisfies the basic condition for consonance and it occurs in the basic pentatonic scale. This suggests the carving of another such whole tone from the larger interval remaining, leaving the smaller 256/243 interval . This whole tone is used in the Just and Pythagorean temperaments. In devising the equal tempered scale it was important to maintain not only the octave, fifth, and fourth at close to their just values, but also to maintain the whole tone. Expressed in cents notation, the natural whole tone is 204

dant said:
Hi all,

I have pretty much read all the wave, adventures, etc. and now I am going back
and reading all of the transcripts in the beginning and I have come across something
that interests me, being that I like things in science and math. Here is a snippet
of what interests me:

Q: (L) Who built Stonehenge?
A: Druids.
Q: (L) Who were the Druids?
A: Early Aryan group.
Q: (L) How did they move the stones and set them up?
A: Sound wave focusing; try it yourself; coral castle.
Q: (L) Who taught the Druids to use the sound waves?
A: They knew; handed down.
Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?
A: 6000 approx. BC
Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?
A: Energy director.
Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?
A: All things.
Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the center?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Does this sound come from our bodies?
A: Learn. Laura will find answer through discovery.

I know that Laura/Ark is busy with more important things to do, concerning soul development,
but I would like to know if any attempts to move rocks with sound waves was followed up?

The following is a link below that says Tibetian monks can levitate large
boulders with their sound ensemble:

http:(2slash)www(dot)keelynet.com/DAVIDSON/npap1.htm
See: "Levitation in Ancient Tibet:"

Any Comments?
You should investigate what is termed Cymatics. There are film clips (haven't seen them myself) and a few sources on the net.
http:(2slash)www(dot)cymaticsource.com/ is one source.

Azur said:
You should investigate what is termed Cymatics. There are film clips (haven't seen them myself) and a few sources on the net.
http:(2slash)www(dot)cymaticsource.com/ is one source.
http://www.cymaticsource.com/pdf/KindredArticle.pdf said:
As the frequency steadily increases, a remarkable thing occurs. At a certain frequency the water sample spontaneously re-organises into a more intricately structured form. Even though the frequency is steadily rising, the new figure doesn't emerge gradually. Rather at a given moment it transforms into a new harmonic structure, reminiscent of the quantum leap seen in sub-atomic physics.
The book "Living energies" by Callum Coats talks about Cymatics.

Some excerepts:

It could therefore be argued that all physical manifestation develops as the product of focused energy emanating from a seed of desire, of Will-to-create. This manifests itself as vibrations carrying the image or the idea of what is to be created and that form and that form only can arise which corresponds to faithfully to the idea of the thing itself or, in other words, the particular pattern of vibrations.

...in Hans Jenny's book higher frequencies are shown to give raise to increasingly complex perceptual patterns. From this it follows that the state of order of given physical structure manifested through resonance is dependent on a particular frequency level or standing wave-pattern of vibrations, higher vibrations producing higher forms and vice versa. Therefore if the intensities of those resonant interactions that furnish the idea and energetic basis for more evolved manifestations of life are lowered artificially or by other means, then the general quality of lifeform degenerates, sometimes reaching the extreme conditon of extinction. This is because the overall level of vibration , which contains the formative patterns explicit to the creature or form of life in question, demodulated to frequencies too low to support these formerly highly complex structures.

Thanks to all who have replied and for providing some of the links.

Just to let you know, I have read alot of information concerning
cymatics, resonances, vortexes, and many other sources that basically
demonstates 'vibrations and geometry' given by nature and for which these
two, taken together with conciousness perhaps, may be what defines our
physical illusions from 1-4d, OSIT. This is just my personal thoughts so
far but of course I am still learning and have a ways to go.

I posted this C's transcripts here because I wanted to ask why is it, that
in this session (and others like it) why no effort was made to take up the
challenge when the C's seemed to encourage it? Perhaps I am
misinterpreting the C's intent?

As it stands, it appears no one has taken up the challenge but I am
guessing that without the C's help, there is no way to proceed? If
such a challenge were to be undertaken, would the PTB step in and
terminate those who would dare to try? Is that why the challenge
was not taken?

Ark,

Were you able to duplicate Leedskalnin's sound/coral rock levitation?

Session 991023 said:
Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?
A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained "illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but energized to a
level that was lethal if one were to come in contact with it, or its ground.
Q: (A) Have we been discouraged from experimenting here?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did he use this tuning fork while sitting in his suspended swing?
A: Yes, because to do otherwise would have been fatal!.
Q: (L) Where did he illegally obtain this power source?
A: Tapped into high energy power lines.
Q: (L) So, he was an energy pirate! But, that certainly makes it less mysterious! (A) Can we obtain the necessary equipment? I
know what we need.
A: Be careful.

On this subject, it is important to have a context and to "connect the dots." In another place, the C's make this remark:

Each soul has its own patterning, which is held
in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times]
... "thought center, spirit center and physical center," there are
specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out
of other planes of existence.
Which one can then connect to this:

Learning is necessary for progress of soul. Remember, we are not here
to lead by the hand. We will help, but some answers are for you to decipher.[...] This is
how you are building your power center. All there is is
lessons and learning is fun.
and then this:

Q: (L) Where does gravity emanate from?
A: Thought center.
Q: (L) You have mentioned thought centers of many occasions.
Is there more than one?
A: All are one and all.
Q: (L) If you have a thought center, how do thought centers
related to 7th density, the One?
A: Exactly!
and this:

Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the
window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm,
rather than the attraction between objects in this
material realm?
A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable
existence. That is all you really need to know.
This:

Q: Okay. In the natural state, where do electrons come from?
A: Aether boundary with material continuum.
Q: Where does the proton come from?
A: 7th density.
Q: So, a proton comes from seventh density, but the electron
does not.
A: Not mutually exclusive.
Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an
electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially,
electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway.
And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get
used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that
causes the incandescence...
A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other
density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which
is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to
pass on to other planes through gravity binder.
Q: Getting back to my question of the passing of electrons
along a circuit: what force is it that initiates the
passing of one electron to another atom that manifests as
electricity?
A: Electrical energy is merely "tapped," collected, trapped,
then channeled.
and finally, this:

Q: Raymond Lully was rumored to have transformed a great deal
of base metal into gold for Edward II of England. Did
Raymond transmute for Edward in 1311 or 1312?
A: Only method which will accomplish this uses high pitched
melodic sounds, brought forth while in a trance state.
Q: Brought forth from what, the human voice?
A: From the center of within.
Now, notice that I have changed my avatar... reflective of the fact that I have taken up a new "hobby."

DonaldJHunt said:
You're learning to play the harp??? Cool.
Yeah. It just seemed like the natural next step - even if I have little time for it lately - because it is such a cool instrument. You "hug" it and the vibrations pass through your body, so it is a perfect "meditative" instrument.

Here's a photo of the critter which a QFG group member, Matthew, built for me:

christmas_2005_image046.jpg

Laura, thank you for responding!

It seems from the "connect the dots" picture is that perhaps this levitation
was done with:

1) Power obtained from the power lines. It is not clear if it is direct power (115vAC) or
translated to DC or tesla HV. Leedskalin did have a device and perhaps it was similar
to translating input power to "something" that looked like a motor with a stator and
coils at the perhipery, perhaps a version of a voltage translator, perhaps something
akin to a Tesla's coil? Dunno. Tesla coils generate high voltage and is of higher frequency
resonance (~100Khz?) and perhaps has a higher "singing sound" compared to that of line
voltage frequency of 60Hz, which has a low hum sound? It is not clear what the resonant
frequency should be, but perhaps clues are present in the structures such as stonehedge,
pyramid, and so on to reveal that specific 'sound that is heard'? Note, the 'danger' of 60hz
is that it can unsynchronize the heart's rythym, and cause death. This is what kills and not
the voltage/current itself, which burns - so I suspect it is 'something else'.
2) "Tuning fork" of unknown dimension. Perhaps the "antenna" coupling is designed so
that a specific resonance is achieved from that of 'thought center' THROUGH the fork
is dynamically 'tuned" to that of the coral block so that the block/fork is resonant.
3) Direct body contact with (2) but body is completely suspended in air with enough
distance to ensure no arcing of power to ground planes. If using Tesla coil, one must
ensure that high voltahe breakdown in air is observed, ie (2 * 10Kv/inch) to the nearest
ground plane. 2 x is a power safety factor known in EE. Then, somehow, something in
yourself is emanated from within to cause the resonance from your 'thought center' THROUGH
device to the block leviates it? This reminds me somewhat of the canadian who was able
to use 2 tesla coils, microwaves, inside this generated EM field showing that they can
levitate a 100lb iron ball.
John Hutchison: http://www.geocities.com/researchtriangle/thinktank/8863/main.html

DonaldJHunt said:
You're learning to play the harp??? Cool.
Yes, and Laura's avatar is 'Angel playing the Harp'? The clue of the Avatar is
perhaps: "Music which emanates from the thought center of the Musician?"
Great Avatar!

Laura, cool about learning the harp, tis a lovely instrument.
I have a friend who plays the harp, and sings at the same time. She does something like harmonising her voice with the notes she's playing, so the sounds sort of merge. She's a music therapist and I think she uses it in her work. She gave a mini concert on a beach late at night once, which was amazing... the wind joined in playing the harp :)

Brandon

Tony Smith said:
According to a Terry Keith McCombs web page: "... Oh-Kuni-Nushi ... also Okuninushi no mikoto, Okuninushi no kami, Onamuchi no mikoto, Ookuninushi ...[has symbols]... Koto (Japanese harp), Bowl, Bow & Arrow, Sword ...[and rules]... Healing, Medicine, Sorcery, the Unseen World. Resourcefullness, Compassion ... The Human world we know is called Ashihara no Nakatsukuni and came about when Ohkuninushi shed a ray of light on what had been an area of only darkness and chaos. He also pioneered it placing lands ... and making it livable for animals, humans, and spirits. ... Susanno ... the powerful God of Storms ... gave ... Ohkuninushi ... his magic Koto, bowl, sword, bow & arrow ...". Sussano had cut the sword from a dragon: According to a wikipedia web page on Japanese mythology: "... the dragon named Yamatano-oroti ... had eight heads and eight tails ... It ... was slain by Susanowo ... A nearby river turned red with blood of the dragon. As Susanowo cut the dragon into pieces, he found an excellent sword from a tail of the dragon that his sword had been unable to cut. The sword was ... named as Kusanagi (Grasscutter). ...".

For a time, Ohkuninushi ruled Izumo and Amateru ruled the rest of Japan, but, according to a Hotsuma-Tsutae Book of Heaven (Chapter 10) web page: "... the will of the Lord Amateru ...[was that]... There can only be one ... Ohonamuchi resigned himself to leaving Izumo ...[saying]... "My sons have departed, and so I will also. And in case, after I have gone, there should be any other who rises up in defiance, I present to you my Kusanagi halberd with which to smite them. With this shall you keep this land under your rule." ...". The result was, according to a web page about the Kami of Shinto: "... the visible world would be the domain of ...[the children of] ... Amaterasu ... and things hidden (Suku-na-biko's medical knowledge, exorcism, and the occult) would be the province of the children of Susano ...[Ohonamuchi] ...".

Altreides said:
Look into Pythagorean Scale/Pentatonic scales, and methods for tuning Especially the tuning fork.
Does tuning fork you mentioned to do with hidden tones in solfeggio scale? I mean Horowitz's "Healing codes for the biological Apocalypse".
http://www9dot)konformist(dot)com/1999/hcodes.htm
http://www(felfe)relfe(dot)com/bible_codes.html
The fuss seems to me pretty much set up to target christian audience. And a whole story of harassment (copier problems, mentioning ptb out of context, MIB's ranting around, etc.) isn't convincing. May be I'm the way off, it's just strong gut feeling of something sinister in the story.

Maybe another connection here between cymatics and Rosslyn chapel. It may be nothing, too (i don't know much about notes and frequencies).

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2Dg-ncWoY

Back
Top Bottom