Specific hormonal problems

I actually have a conscience about not following my diet. I will take this comment most to heart and intend to keep a close eye on the effects of this change.
I had a girlfriend who had similar problems, despite the various public and private medical facilities we visited, the only thing that really worked to relieve her pain in the long term was a slow but steady implementation of a keto diet, and above all, sticking to it.
So I add my voice to those of others on this point.
At the time, I really saw the difference in her pain relief.
And also like the gel Laura recommended, there is also Syneryam gel and its oral version, it can also help Klama up.

“Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food.”

This quote seems to be attributed to Hippocrates, but it seems more like an interpretation of this oath: “I will apply dietetic and lifestyle measures to help the sick to my best ability and judgment; I will protect them from harm and injustice.”

This last quote which would be itself interpreted and known to all doctors as: “I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing.”

Take care of yourself and yourself again.

Not medical advice but a look at possible connections/cause for PCOS.

Description​

AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF WOMEN ON BIRTH CONTROL The Game's Afoot Episode:

"an entire generation of women was prescribed birth control from the age of 14 for acne and irregular periods and now that same generation is dealing with PCOS, hormonal imbalances, depression, and infertility"

This tweet went viral, and in this podcast episode, we're going to discuss women's personal stories with birth control, doctors' responses to this tweet, as well as some hard facts about BC and the big farma industry.

Not sure where you are located but Young Living Oils makes a great bio identical progesterone oil called Progessence Plus. It can be ordered online.

It is expensive but it has worked wonders for me. I was having crazy mood swings after I weaned my son and it brought me back down to Earth (go figure one of the things no one tells you is that your progesterone drops like mad when you quit breastfeeding).

I had a girlfriend who had similar problems, despite the various public and private medical facilities we visited, the only thing that really worked to relieve her pain in the long term was a slow but steady implementation of a keto diet, and above all, sticking to it.
So I add my voice to those of others on this point.
At the time, I really saw the difference in her pain relief.
And also like the gel Laura recommended, there is also Syneryam gel and its oral version, it can also help Klama up.

“Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food.”

This quote seems to be attributed to Hippocrates, but it seems more like an interpretation of this oath: “I will apply dietetic and lifestyle measures to help the sick to my best ability and judgment; I will protect them from harm and injustice.”

This last quote which would be itself interpreted and known to all doctors as: “I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing.”

Take care of yourself and yourself again.
Thank you so much for sharing these experiences.

I looked at the preparations that you recommended and they look inviting. I see that they are organic, that is important to me because of my numerous allergies.

And the matter of diet - yes, this is very important. As I mentioned before, I didn't pay much attention to my diet, or rather, I didn't follow the diet I should have followed because I'm very busy and usually didn't have time to do it. But now I will try to change that and take these tips into consideration.
Thank you once again.

Many thanks also to others who are participating in this thread. I have been on the forum for a relatively short time, but I can see how salutary networking in a collinear environment is.

Thank you for the wealth of valuable information and for your support!

Once again, thank you very much for your advice. Currently, I have concentrated mainly on diet and at this moment my health problems have subsided a bit.

However, I suspect there may be some entities attached to me. I have nervous breakdowns, health problems and various intrusive thoughts. I am also prone to rapid mood changes.

Do you think SRT would help?

I would like to add that psychological therapy and medications/drugs have not worked for me. Right now I am radically changing my diet. But I strongly suspect I may have dangerous attachments, and I am ready to do all I can to become free of them.

Once again, thank you very much for your advice. Currently, I have concentrated mainly on diet and at this moment my health problems have subsided a bit.

However, I suspect there may be some entities attached to me. I have nervous breakdowns, health problems and various intrusive thoughts. I am also prone to rapid mood changes.

Do you think SRT would help?

I would like to add that psychological therapy and medications/drugs have not worked for me. Right now I am radically changing my diet. But I strongly suspect I may have dangerous attachments, and I am ready to do all I can to become free of them.
The way I understand it, attachments are attracted to certain fears and vulnerabilities. And, if and when they are resolved, the attachments lose interest, and will go and find another suitable host. At least that is the way I understand it.

Most of this sounds like hormonal fluctuations. Supply your adrenals (where hormones are made) with cholesterol (butter/animal fat) For the 'nervous breakdowns,' which may be anxiety attacks, EE program's pipe breathing can help greatly, as will self-remembering....Be aware of your body and what you notice, such as tensions in body and face....shuffle your feet on the ground while looking at your feet , if you have to...to bring your attention to your feet/body....to keep you from disassociating....When your disassociated you can have all kinds of wild thoughts....As you bring awareness to your body, you will be able to more calmly self-observe those thoughts.

Cleo, you just went thru a particularly nasty encounter with the school's director. Wouldn't you think, some of this has been shrugged off too easily? Buried?

Thank you all for your responses.

I was hospitalized again due to heavy bleeding. I am currently still bleeding, but much less profusely.

I try to stick to a proper diet.

However, yesterday and today I vomited immediately after eating. I have had no problems with my appetite in the past. For some time now I have had to force myself to eat.

Is there a special diet for people with my condition and in my state? Perhaps just fluids? I don't know. Any advice will be appreciated.

I was hospitalized again due to heavy bleeding. I am currently still bleeding, but much less profusely.

However, yesterday and today I vomited immediately after eating. I have had no problems with my appetite in the past. For some time now I have had to force myself to eat.

Is there a special diet for people with my condition and in my state? Perhaps just fluids? I don't know. Any advice will be appreciated.
I am very sorry about your situation.

There is a thread on the forum about fasting.

It is something that helps for many health problems.

Hope you feel better.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

Proper diet would depend on the overall context of your current health situation. It would probably help if you describe your diet so that others can provide feedback. Also, drastically changing your diet to a "proper" one can lead to issues if you don't take it slowly.

Take care.

how's your friend's/your estrogens to androgens ratio?

from a hormonal view an estrogen imbalance or rather the fluctuation can amplify anxiety a lot which sounds like your descriptions
do you have this kind of bloodwork ?

anecdotal but some women are helped by really small doses of T

Hi Cleopatra VII,
I hope you are feeling better, or at least not worse.
You should think about having a look at this THREAD, in case you have been injected with the spike protein.
The side effects on the cycle and the feminine apparatus have painful and terrible consequences, in your case this injection has certainly worsened your situation.
The important thing is to boost your immune system, with Vit D, liposomal Vit C, more omega 3 than 6, magnesium, iodine...
Just in "organic" butter, we find in disorder Vit A, E, K2, antioxidants ... And all this in a form very assimilable by our body.
Take the time to take care of your own physical "time machine".
Bon courage.

Hi, I hope you're feeling better now. I just wanted to ask how is your iron level, based on what you're going through it must be very low. Do you also take some supplements for that?

Checking your hormones, intermittent fasting and breaking the fast with protein would be a good start I'd say.

When we eat and what we eat plays a major role in our hormones balancing. Mixed with a busy lifestyle, if your hormones are out of whack your body has probably been trying to tell you for a while but you have ignored the signs. Eventually your body will speak to you in a way that you just can't shut off and you are forced to deal with it.

I've suffered with fibroids and had a mass in my pelvis that I was told would only be removed with surgery, otherwise it may turn 'insidious' and potentially cancerous.

I never went on to the chopping board but I did completely change my lifestyle and followed a strict Keto, intermittent fasting lifestyle for 6 months. I also used medicinal marijuana to ease the pain that would flare up at night and keep me awake unless I lay in a hot bath.

I also bought a bio mat and red light therapy mat and used them daily until the pain was gone. Another option would be infrared sauna but I enjoyed sleeping on the warm mat at the time.

In 6 months I was off the medicinal marijuana and in 12 months the mass was gone. According to the hospital staff that wasn't possible but it was nowhere to be found so I guess a miracle happened... or my lifestyle choices worked.

It doesn't happen overnight because we don't get to the point of chronic hormonal stress overnight but over time the body can heal from anything and our natural state is one of good health.

Mindy Pelz is great at explaining fasting for women and has a youtube channel and podcast dedicated to the topic. She has also written a couple of easy to read, informative books:

Mindy Pelz website

Biomat
You mentioned
I have nervous breakdowns, health problems and various intrusive thoughts. I am also prone to rapid mood changes.
This may also be hormonal. I have heard of a DUTCH test being the best hormonal test available. I've never had one and was able to sort myself out with lifestyle changes but it may be worth looking at if you want answers?

Back
Top Bottom