Spirit Releasement and Criminal Mind

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
I read the book "exorcism" by Eugene Maury.

http://www.amazon.com/Exorcism-Distance-Spirit-Possessed-Person/dp/0914918885/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397797694&sr=1-1&keywords=exorcism+maury

In the book Freeing the Captives Louise Ireland- Frey talks about the effectiveness of the method used by reverend Maury to detach spirits. The technique used involves the use of a pendulum and special charts to identify the nature of the attached spirits. One of the advantages named is that people can be treated at distance which reduces the chance of get attached themselves. He said that he done nearly 900 "exorcism" with his technique.

There are a lot of testimonial of the changes experienced by people before being under this technique. Changes for "good". Maury makes use of "angels" or guide spirits as a way for not to deal directly with the spirits.

I am just describing what the author said and I don't subscribe to his technique nor methods. What really interested me was the results with criminals.

As I said what catch my eye was a chapter devoted to the criminal mind, where he describes the effects of performing his technique in criminals and the changes observed . When I read this, came to my mind what the C's said about an archaic technology of dance that could unplug the STS central power from leaders, etc.
This made me think that so much drive of the STS forces comes from spirits attached by the results observed by Maury.

Here there are some fragments from this chapter:

The Criminal Mind

The skill of performing an exorcism can be very useful when dealing with the criminal element or with violent persons. Severe and violent situations can be reversed by concentrating on the individuals involved. The following cases illustrate the magic one can create using ingenuity and a little effort.

THE GANG

In Chicago there are neighborhood organizations dedicated to reporting suspicious situations and crime to the police department. I am a member of one such organization and my contact is Police Officer Ann Frank. Recently she expressed frustration with a situation.

“ This lady has been calling me two of three times every week for the past three weeks.” Ann related, there's a gang of young men who are terrorizing both her and her teen-age son. She's terribly afraid and has asked for police protection.”
“I think I can do something about that.” I said, “Let me have the names of the gang members and I’ll work on them. I will need only the first names and ages, if you have them.”
Yes, here they are,” replied Ann, “There are nine in all. Anything you can do will be appreciated.”
I pocketed the list and upon leaving, said, “Let me know what happened.”

That evening I carefully diagnosed the personality characteristics of the young men. Five were possessed and all had serious domestic and psychological problems. A clearing was performed and a treatment for harmony was given to each in the group. Three weeks later I returned to Ana's office.

“Have I got something to tell you!” She greeted me. I smiled, “Hope it's interesting. Is it about the gang?”
“Yes,” She replied, “let me tell you how unexpectedly everything turned out. A day or two after I saw you, the mother and her son were walking down the street when they were approached by one of the gang members. This man had been particularly violent and threatening to the woman. When she saw him, she fled. The son stayed and talked to the young man Later, the son told his mother, ’That fellow couldn't understand why you ran away, mom, all he wanted was to be my friend.’ There’s been no more trouble,” Ann concluded.

THE CULT BUILDER

I have always been intrigued with new ideas, especially those with a challenge. Some years ago our company gave a job to a parolee named Scotty after he had been released from Joliet State Penitentiary. He had served 8 years of a 10 year sentence for armed robbery. Scotty had committed 150 armed holdups, specializing in taverns. He had also stolen over a hundred automobiles. He only stole Pontiacs. He explained his preference, “In a Pontiac, I could always outrun the cops."

Scotty had been caught and convicted for only five holdups. He deplored the verdict and sentence as being unfair for just five hold-ups! Scotty was a likable fellow but was somewhat of a con-artist. After a few years of freedom, he slipped back into his old ways. He was apprehended and sentenced to serve another 10 years, this time at Joliet Correctional Institute.

Back in prison, Scotty had time and opportunity to plan and scheme for that day when again he would be free. His plan was on a grandiose scale. Now at the age of 39 he had become a prolific writer with considerable charm. One letter to me would often take a half hour to read. His letters outlined plan after plan. His main direction was working with women. He had somehow found the names of some fifty women and was molding their thinking in a specific direction: to serve him upon his release. His basic plan was to create a cult organization, with himself at the head.

The income of these women was to be channeled to him and invested in numerous enterprises he had conceived. These enterprises consisted of a high production chicken farm, a studio to reproduce paintings, an export-import company and numerous others. He had established some of these companies on paper and was selling shares while still in prison!

Each succeeding letter gave further evidence that the details of his plans were being well formulated. There was a good chance of success. As his approach to each venture had an element of chicanery, I became concerned. It was then that I began my investigation of Scotty’s personality by using the pendulum. I asked questions which could be answered with a yes or no swing.

Not surprisingly, I discovered that three spirit entities were directing Scotty’s mind and a dozen or so were near him. Scotty was possessed. The spirit intruders were promptly sent on their way. Shortly afterwards the tone of his letters abruptly changed. Scotty began to talk more about practical plans, ideas based on sound business principles. Gone were his fantasies, the kingdom and harem of beautiful and obedient women! More important, the air of deceit was no longer present.

After serving five years on the second sentence, Scotty was again released and put on parole. For a year or so after his freedom, he did odd jobs for our company. Gradually he accumulated enough capital to go into business for himself.

Today, Scotty is a well-established and successful business man. His resourcefulness and imagination have created a unique method for processing food for tropical fish. True, handsome Scotty still has a fascination for a pretty face, but no longer is there larceny in his every project.

My friendship with Scotty gave birth to many possibilities. Would it be possible to influence the minds of other criminals? Could their anti-social behavior be changed and their criminal activity stopped? Subsequent experiments proved most productive.

WHO IS THE MURDERER?

We often read in the newspapers stories of a murder or what may be described as a series of murders. Almost invariably, when making a personality analysis of the criminal who committed these crimes, (it is not necessary to identify him by name) he is spirit possessed. Furthermore, the spirit entities directing his mind will most often measure -20 to -30 on the Parametric Scale. A -20 individual is a dangerous - criminal who will kill with provocation or under duress" A -30 personality is an extremely dangerous criminal who has the compulsion to kill without motive or provocation. Refer Bill Finch's yardstick of personality analysis described in Chapter 7 for a more complete description of these characteristics.

Even though a criminal has not been identified, nor his whereabouts known, he may still be cleared. After the clearing it is interesting to note what happens. There will be few, if any reports of crimes attributed to that particular individual. He may simply disappear leaving no further trace. On the other hand, the criminal may let his guard down allowing himself be captured. Such occurred in the following case.

COLEMAN-BROWN, KILLERS

Authorities had identified Alton Coleman and his girlfriend, Debra Brown, as participants in a six-state crime spree which included assault, rape, kidnapping and murder. On checking Coleman for possession, I found he was controlled by a dangerous -25 entity and had an additional 24 entities nearby. Brown was possessed, but not as severely as Coleman. Both were then exorcised at a distance.

Two days later both Coleman and Brown were captured without resistance. Without apparent reason, they had simply returned to their old neighborhood where they were immediately recognized and apprehended.
At their hearing, both Coleman and Brown pleaded innocent. From every indication, the real Coleman and real Brown may indeed be innocent. In my opinion the controlling immoral entities, to a large extent, were responsible. In all likelihood the two could vaguely, if at all, recall their deeds. Returning to their home and not evading capture would indicate ignorance of their crimes.
A jury found both Coleman and Brown guilty of first degree murder. Both face execution.

THE NIGHT STALKER

During a lecture tour in California in 1985 I heard a short news report of a killer on the loose. He was labeled the Night Stalker as most of his crimes were committed at night. His mode of operation was to invade his victim's home at night. His target was usually a young woman. He raped and killed without pity.

When speaking before an audience of about 60 people, I asked for further information about the killer. I was informed that he was responsible for the murder of 14 young women. At the last report he was operating in the nearby Los Angeles area. He had not yet been identified.

I decided to stop the killer. Also, the demonstration would provide further proof of the effectiveness of my methods. Using my pendulum, I discovered two -25 negative entities controlling the Night Stalker. Either one of these vicious spirits was capable of the crimes attributed to the killer.

In front of my audience I then performed the distant exorcism. Afterwards, the pendulum indicated that the man was clear of intruding spirits. I concluded with the statement, This man is no longer capable of committing murder. He shortly will be captured or will disappear, not to be heard of again.”

A few days after the exorcism, the Night Stalker was identified as Richard Ramirez, a 25-year old drifter from El Paso, Texas. His picture was also published in the newspapers. Two weeks after my demonstration, Ramirez tried to steal a car in broad daylight. He was immediately recognized by the owner of the car, a young lady. She shouted for help. Her neighbors came running to her aid. They pursued Ramirez and caught him. When they realized who the man was they beat him unmercifully. If the police had not intervened, Ramirez would have certainly been beaten to death.

Although Ramirez was alleged to have committed other felonies after the exorcism, there is no evidence that he committed another murder. I believe that when the intelligent criminal spirits left, the killer no longer had their cunning to guide him. He then fell easy prey to his captors.

The obvious purpose of clearing an unknown criminal, one who is making the headlines, is to stop his criminal activity. As for me, apprehension or incarceration, possibly execution, is not the objective. The cessation of his further criminal acts is. An analogy suggests itself from a personal experience.
During World War II, I was an artillery forward observer. My objective, when directing artillery fire was not to kill enemy soldiers. It was to neutralize them, to prevent them from taking action against us. For example, if the enemy was directing artillery at us, it was sufficient to fire in the general vicinity of his observer. Without his direction, the guns fell silent. In war as with crime, revenge is purposeless. To stop a person from further violence is what matters. Effective deterrent also can be applied to those recently released from prison.

Is this a valid way (in a spiritual sense) to stop a psycho? What about the free will?

Hi Galaxia2002,

Interesting question you bring up. I think it covers several questions and the answers might point in different directions which makes it hard to make a rule verdict of good or bad.

The first part is whether or not it's OK to intervene in someone's life if they haven't asked for it. As you rightly ask, is this a violation of free will? I would say that in general the answer is yes. One could argue that since the person is possessed by the spirit entity it's not the person who is responsible for their actions but rather the spirit attachment. This idea makes sense to a certain degree, like the fact that you will not be sentenced to prison if you are deemed by a qualified psychiatrist to be insane during the act, but rather you'll be sentenced to psychiatric treatment. As an aside, I would argue that many people who commit crimes under such circumstances may very well be victims of spirit attachments. However, if you take a step back and look at the bigger picture and bearing in mind that "knowledge protects" and "all there is is lessons" then one could argue that whatever predicament you find yourself in is due to the fact that you've not gathered sufficient knowledge to learn the lesson and take the right action to get yourself out of the predicament. And if we assume that people reincarnate when they die then what happens in the lifetime of one person can be seen as "just a day" in the lifetime of the soul, which incarnates many times. The point I'm trying to make is that one way to look at the goal for the soul is that the goal is to raise its FRV and, as I understand it, as the FRV increases there will be fewer and fewer attachment opportunities for the spirits - but that may take many lifetimes. My understanding from reading Baldwin, Wickland and hearing Patrick Rodriguez perspectives on the matter is that the spirit will attach because there is a trauma frequency in the person that resonates with the spirit that enables the spirit to attach. By doing the Work and improving our hygiene of body, mind, psychology and spirit we increase the FRV and provide fewer entry points for spirits. In a way you could argue that it's part of the person's karma to be vulnerable to a spirit attachment and suffer the consequences of the actions of the spirit. And furthermore, if we think about the case with the Night Stalker it may be that the victims that were raped and killed needed to be raped and killed from a karmic perspective. While I know this sounds horrible from a personal perspective things may be happening on higher levels that we're not aware of. I seem to recall a session with the Cs where they mentioned that the Holocaust was a karmic consequence to many of the jews or something like that. Again, for the individual people in the concentration camps it's terrible but there may be a deeper balancing act going on that is only apparent if we apply a karmic perspective.

But things are not always black and white. Under normal circumstances I would say that it's wrong to kill another person regardless of who they are or what they've done. But there are certainly instances of force majeure. If my family was in danger from someone threatening to kill them I would set aside my morals and kill the person to defend my family and then suffer the consequences - both legal and karmic. And I guess that the same would apply to spirit release where the person has not given their consent. I would willingly interfere with somebody's free will because to me, the moral imperative of protecting people close to me would supersede the moral law of not interfering with free will.

But I think that expanding that argument to releasing spirits from people you don't know or who do not in some way have a personal connection to you would be wrong. As I see it it would be stretching the personal need to protect people too far. When trying to prove or disprove something it's always interesting to look at the boundary conditions because if an argument is to be valid it must also be valid in the boundaries. The boundary condition of interfering with spirits attachments controlling the actions of people killing or raping or doing evil things to other people would be a spirit attachment controlling any action of a person as whether they kill someone or say something abusive is just a question of magnitude. And to the question of whether it would be right to intervene in all spirit attachments my answer would be no as I believe that there are lessons to be learnt for both the individual with the attachment and the attaching spirit itself, who has not gone to 5D specifically for the reason that there's something that it's attached to - be it a person, a thing or greed and lust for power as seems to be the case for the dark force entities and fallen angels.

Regarding psychopaths I see the issue as being a little bit different. Given the fact that the psychopaths is hardwired in a different way both genetically and psychologically, the cause of their evil actions lies in their nature rather than in having spirit attachments. But that only goes for "true psychopaths". Then there's all the people who have psychopathic traits to a smaller or larger degree and here spirit attachment may very well play a role. In such cases I would argue the same as above. In general it's a violation of free will and karmic law to intervene on someone else's behalf but if it was someone close to me I would do it, none-the-less.

Just my two cents :)

I was trying to find some information on the author Eugene Maurey. Found his obituary in the Chicago Tribune.
[quote author=Chicago Tribune]
Eugene Maurey
May 17, 1996

Eugene Maurey, 79, a businessman, author and philanthropist, died Saturday in Palos Community Hospital in Palos Heights. After military service in Europe and Africa during World War II, where he was awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, Mr. Maurey earned degrees in engineering from Purdue University and the Illinois Institute of Technology. In 1952, he founded Maurey Instrument Corp., an industrial control manufacturer, where he presided until his death. Mr. Maurey also wrote three books: "Forward Observer," "Power of Thought" and "Exorcism." His wide-ranging interests led him to join the American Society of Dowsers and Spiritual Healers of America. He was a past president and Paul Harris Fellow at Chicago Southwest Rotary, where he developed a program that now brings new bicycles to more than 300 needy children each Christmas. Survivors include three sons, Edward, John, and William; two daughters, Elaine and Carol; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.

[/quote]

The concept of performing exorcisms on the criminal mind from a distance using a pendulum is intriguing. If what the author claimed is real, then the technique must be quite powerful. From the data available about his life, it looks like this was an interest or passion for him rather than a way of earning his living. Also neither he nor his books seem to be as famous as others in the field of SRT.

Sharing some speculations here. Taking the concept of organic portals and making an assumption that "damaged" ones are more likely to turn into criminal elements, a hypothesis is that such persons act as portals automatically or mechanically transducing certain archetypal energies into 3D reality. In other words, they are conduits or channels through which certain activities get done. They do not have a possibility of growing an individuated soul or a potential for higher awareness or conscience which could act as a buffer for souled but sleeping members of humanity against invasions of certain types of archetypal energies. If the author developed a technique which is able to block off these energies from acting through such people it is like what Galaxia2002 wrote as "unplugging the power source" of a machine. I am not sure if abridging free will is applicable here as at the energetic level there may not be a "free" will in case of damaged OPs.

The case could be different for souled individuals who are somewhat consciously aligned with such archetypal energies at some level.

Very interesting. I too immediately questioned the aspect of free will in such undertakings. As with organic portals etc, I don't see why free will doesn't apply to any entity or creature either.

I do have one question though.

In relation to SRT from a distance. I do not see that this can have any protection for an individual performing SRT. Entities have volition, if they so wish, or realize they have the capability. It is fine if the entities do in fact 'move on', however, not all may wish to, or do so, especially errant ones. Thus leaving the practitioner open to attack and revenge. Also as we know, unless the person who has attachment changes within, they too will attract the same entities back plus others.

We do not know from his book how many times this happened. Obviously he is only writing about what he deems 'successful' exorcisms. Though I have not read the book to know if he mentions this.

His intentions appear to be altruistic but that too does not give you the right to abridge anyone's free will.

happyliza said:
Very interesting. I too immediately questioned the aspect of free will in such undertakings. As with organic portals etc, I don't see why free will doesn't apply to any entity or creature either.

As I understand it animals have very little if any free will and, as such, are directed almost entirely by needs and instincts (food, procreation, shelter, safety). Where organic portals are placed on the "free-will-spectrum" I don't know but I think obyvatel's thoughts are interesting.

happyliza said:
In relation to SRT from a distance. I do not see that this can have any protection for an individual performing SRT. Entities have volition, if they so wish, or realize they have the capability. It is fine if the entities do in fact 'move on', however, not all may wish to, or do so, especially errant ones. Thus leaving the practitioner open to attack and revenge.

You're right that the practitioner puts him/herself at risk when performing spirit releases regardless of method employed, be it through hypnosis, a medium or the use of a pendulum. While it's hard to say if the cases in Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil" are 100% correct, they paint a frightening picture, indeed. Laura's experience with a dark force entity took her six months or more to recover and at the time she was very experienced in SRT through hypnotherapy. So I think it's very important to be very knowledgeable about how to go about SRT and have proper guidance, training and protocol to minimize the risks.

FWIW

happyliza said:

His intentions appear to be altruistic but that too does not give you the right to abridge anyone's free will.

The idea that demons or possessing spirits cause humans to indulge in violent criminal behavior is quite old. Shamans of antiquity - whom Eliade has written about and Laura has described in her works - were in charge of maintaining the psychic as well as physical health of the community. Shamans would hold SRT type exorcisms where warranted and looking at the way the vestiges of such practices have persisted to present times (often in a degenerated and degraded way), we can say that perhaps more often than not the "free will" of the allegedly possessed perpetrator was trumped by the desire of the community to have a safe and healthy environment to live in. So in a sense Maurey's technique - if they are really effective - could be seen as re-enacting the function of a shaman of yester-years in a modern context.

In the modern context, Jung's ideas of archetypes and complexes put forward a more differentiated modern take on the issue of possessing demons. In Jungian psychology, the complexes are "autonomous" perhaps due to their archetypal core and exist outside the personal ego. They can drive human behavior in a variety of contexts - some more benign and some quite dangerous. Jung wrote that after one has seen and analyzed a large number of cases in a psychiatric setup, it is difficult to ignore the reality of such complexes taking over and driving human behavior. Demons that the ancients were occupied with are personifications of autonomous complexes. Complexes were briefly mentioned in the Instinct and Archetype thread, and one of the ways their "invasion" of human consciousness can be observed is by the "one-sidedness" that they provoke. Jung's protege Marie Von Franz describes the one-sidedness in an analogy

[quote author=ML Von Franz in Projection and Recollection in Jungian Psychology]
The best analogy of the way in which a demon tends to compel one-sidedness is the way in which the rabies virus works. If this virus touches a peripheral nerve of a person who has been bitten by a rabid dog, it travels, as we know, to precisely that place in the victim's brain from which it can control the whole person. It causes him to reject water so that the virus cannot be spit out of the mouth; it induces him to wander about so that he comes into contact with as many other creatures as possible; and finally it brings about an actual rage to bite so that the virus can be transplanted in a new carrier. When we recall that this virus could so enslave an outstanding man like Kant or Goethe that he could be forced to perform mechanically only what furthered the propagation of the virus ...!

Autonomous complexes behave in exactly the same way.; they can warp or destroy the whole personality. Viruses, we know, are dead matter; it is only in a living creature that they acquire a "quasi-life". The same is true for autonomous complexes. They take all the life out of a person; when they have "eaten him up" they become entangled with life in the surrounding environment. That is why, when in the vicinity of people who are possessed, one often experiences a sudden fatigue and an inexplicable feeling of having one's vitality sucked out.
[/quote]

Rabies victims are treated and quarantined for their own welfare as well as the welfare of the society. One can say that whatever "free-will" the victims possess has been lost or taken over by an invading agent. We regard such actions of treatment as humane and necessary. Coming to the case of violent criminal actions - what practical alternatives exist? These criminals would need to be stopped with force and violence, which is justified in certain contexts like Thor mentioned. Maurey's techniques if they really work try to achieve the same purpose at a level which is more humane. OSIT.

Obyvatel:

Shamans of antiquity - whom Eliade has written about and Laura has described in her works - were in charge of maintaining the psychic as well as physical health of the community. Shamans would hold SRT type exorcisms where warranted and looking at the way the vestiges of such practices have persisted to present times (often in a degenerated and degraded way), we can say that perhaps more often than not the "free will" of the allegedly possessed perpetrator was trumped by the desire of the community to have a safe and healthy environment to live in. So in a sense Maurey's technique - if they are really effective - could be seen as re-enacting the function of a shaman of yester-years in a modern context.

I certainly agree with idea from a community perspective. Should SRT be acceptable under these circumstances then we would certainly have a better chance of creating more balance on our planet. In which case we need more research as to whether it is effective, 'ethical' and into why it has not been continued in its purest form since antiquity. Though I suspect it has been manipulated through corruptions like much of everything else.

It is definitely needed now more than ever.

Of course we as a forum are a community so is the Fellowship, so joking aside, what a great idea of protection for our community from the attacks to our team and our members!

Perhaps we are currently unable to answer this dilemma, but from the potential of the change that it could make to the world and the current imbalance, it may well be a question worthy of the C's interpretation? IMHO

To add more to the discussion I will add some more fragments that seems relevant to me

About limitations of this technique:

OUR LIMITATIONS

A word of caution is appropriate here. As an exorcist, one must be aware that our emotions can distort or bias the information coming to us from the pendulum or from our intuition. Should we try to analyze a person close to us, often we are inaccurate. Our conscious or critical mind will distort facts colored by our personal feelings. Our conclusions, then, are often based upon our emotions and not on facts. Should we try to analyze our son-in-law, for example, who is at odds with our daughter, our feelings may well distort our findings. Such diagnosis is suspect.

HEALING BLOCKS

There is a sequel to the case of Louise V. described in Chapter 5. As the reader will recall, Louise, who had been an alcoholic, was cleared of entities and within a comparable short period of time returned to the mainstream of normal life.
After six months, I gave no further thought to the follow- up of Louise’s condition. Her father was a competent exorcist by this time and I therefore placed her in his hands. A curious thing happened. Her father was not able to keep his daughter clear of other entities that she again attracted. When he threw out one group of entities, others would quickly take their place.
Two years later, quite by accident, I learned Louise was in a mental hospital in very poor health and rapidly failing. Her condition was diagnosed as schizophrenia. She also was suffering from a crippling arthritis condition. My pendulum indicated that she was again very badly possessed. The pendulum also verified her poor state of health. She was promptly cleared.

Within a few days Louise responded to the exorcism. She phoned her sister to whom she had not spoken for over a year. She was lucid and gave every sign of normalcy. Within a few weeks her health showed remarkable improvement. In eight weeks her weight increased from 85 to 105 pounds. The arthritic condition responded favorably to treatment. She was able to return home for a visit to the tearful delight of her parents.

Why wasn’t Louise’s father, an accomplished exorcist, not able to protect his daughter from disruptive entities? Why was the healing ineffective that he gave her? This condition often occurs between a healer and his relatives and close friends. The healer finds he is completely powerless to help them.

The healer’s conscious mind interferes with the process of exorcism or healing. It sends out signals of doubt to the subconscious mind. It goes somewhat like this: “Yes, I can heal that person 5000 miles away or that stranger who seeks my aid. I have done it many times. But I know that my dearest friend is very, ill, I see him suffering, I feel his pain. Can I really help him?” The condition observed is not a subconscious one; it becomes a conscious real situation. It remains in the healer’s conscious mind where healing cannot occur. Even Harry Edwards, England’s foremost spiritual healer, was unable to arrest the failing health of his dear friend, Jack Webber. I, too have this same problem. There is an obvious and simple solution.

When a healer has an emotional connection to a person, the healer should not attempt to diagnose or heal that person. The healer’s conscious mind interferes with the healing. The healer should find another healer, one who has no emotional attachment to the person needing help. The alternate healer may well be successful in the healing or exorcism

The autor was not exempt from an attach from a demon

EVALUATION OF SPIRIT ENTITIES

It is important to know the nature and kind of spirit personalities who exist within the mind of a subject. With an evaluation of the invading entities, their personality characteristics can be detailed fairly accurately. The subject will also exhibit a similar personality profile. When a close dead relative is identified as being the possessing spirit, there is a striking personality resemblance. When a strong negative entm is present, the subject can be suicidal. Such an entity will urge the victim to commit suicide, or worse, to commit a murder These persons should be cleared without delay.

When the entity measures on the extreme negative level, take special precautions! Such entities are dangerous and the exorcist must be firm and operate through an intermediary. If you’re foolish enough to drive your car 150 miles per hour, at least check your brakes and fasten your seat belt! Figuratively. I did neither when I tackled my first multiple mass murderer. Let me tell you about a lesson that I learned the hard way.

THE FREEWAY KILLER

When I first started this work, I made the mistake of speaking directly to the possessing spirits. I was not aware how evil some of them could be. One almost killed me! Since that time, I let my obliging spirit guide, George, on the other side do the work. This is what happened.

The newspapers reported the capture in California of the 'Freeway Killer.’ His name was Bonen, who allegedly had murdered 41 boys and young men. He dumped the bodies of his victims on the freeways.
‘An interesting situation/ I thought, ‘Let’s take a look at this man and see what makes him tick.'

My pendulum revealed that he was possessed by the strongest negative spirit that I had yet encountered since beginning this work. It was -30. This level is defined on the Parametric Chart as a mass murderer who kills for enjoyment. (See Chapter 7, A MEASURE OF EVALUATION)

‘No trouble, ‘I concluded, ‘I’ll take care of you in a hurry.' I performed an exorcism, talking directly to the entity.

A few days later I decided to check Bonen. Sitting in my favorite chair in my living room, I took a deep breath to relax and to accumulate energy. To my astonishment, a foul odor assailed my nostrils; It smelled like human excretion and worse! Perplexed, I looked around me. I sniffed the air; there was nothing. Again, I took a deep breath and the same strong odor fairly choked me! I was startled. Then it came to me what was happening. I remembered a story of a similar situation told to me by the exorcist, Rev. Mat Hammer.
Hammer was requested to investigate a room where four persons over a period of years had committed suicide.

‘When I arrived at the house,1 Hammer related, ‘I went directly up to the room, situated on the second floor, where the four people had killed themselves. The room was bare with but one window and a small closet."
Then in a tone of incredulity he continued, ‘In that room was the most horrible odor (See footnote) I’ve ever experienced! I flew out of there! He explained, ‘The terrible odor indicated the presence of a strong killer entity, extremely dangerous. I would have nothing more to do with it.‘

Now I knew what I was up against. I was scared. Taking command of the situation, I shouted, ‘Go with your guide to your next level of development!' At the same time I visualized a white light of protection about myself. The odor did not return. I assumed that the evil spirit had gone from the earth plane forever. I was badly mistaken.

During this period, my heart was a problem. If I became excited or physically too active, I would experience angina pain. The pain I experienced then was intense. It was mild compared to what happened next.
The next morning, shortly before awakening, I had a nightmare. A man with an evil and hateful look on his face came running straight toward me! I Instantly knew who he was. He was the same nasty character I had encountered the day before. In my sleep, I stood my ground but this time covered him with white light, a symbolic form of power. After awakening, I continued the projection of the light. ‘That was :the last time I saw him. My heart was pounding fast and the angina pain was almost unbearable. I survived. It was a severe lesson.

Later, I was to exorcise a number of highly dangerous entities but by then I was wise enough to let my spirit friend. George, do the work. Some exorcists refer to such evil entities as demons. I do not. I think of them as highly intelligent, former living human beings who had failed to develop spiritually. They are of low morality. It is conceivable that they have been on the astral plane for thousands of years and have possessed many living persons. They have perpetrated their crimes time and time again. To rid this planet of such a scourge is the task for courageous and dedicated exorcists.

In the preceding chapters there has been much information given to enable the student of this work to have a clear understanding of why and how a possession occurs. In the following chapter a simplified and safe method of exorcism will be explained that is effective in clearing a person of undesirable spirit intruders. Such work is done at a distance, not in the presence of the client.

An interesting phenomenon about time perception of the depossesed person

The following case illustrates what can happen after a distant exorcism is performed. It is presented in chronological sequence. The subject’s name has been changed to insure privacy. On January 18, 1985 I received the following letter from Clara G.

‘I saw you on Damien Simpson’s T.V. program. You mentioned you could help people. I wonder if you would help Mary M., age 42. She has been seeking help to no avail.'

On January 30, 1985, I answered Clara’s letter.

‘Mary was possessed. She has been cleared. There should be a noticeable change for the better, both in disposition and in health. People who are possessed whether obviously or not, have a rough time with personality and health. Nothing seems to work for them.

‘Enclosed is material which will explain the process of an exorcism as well as the power of the mind.'
On February 11, 1985, I received a note from the subject, Mary M.

‘My name is Mary M. Clare G. wrote you in my behalf regarding my health, emotional decline and an obsession for alcohol consumption. This was more than two months ago and I wish to tell you that in addition to regaining my health, I have a complete change in attitude, returning to the personality I had before this affliction. I also experienced a spiritual awakening during this time.

‘May I say I am a happy, functioning person once again. I rejoice in this as do my loved ones.
‘Thank you so very much for your healing intercession on my behalf.” 

Note the discrepancy in time in which Mary M. recalled her past afflictions, two months. The actual time the sequence of events took place was less than a month, between January 18 and February 11. There were actually only 12 days between the exorcism and Mary M.’s letter. This is typical of an exorcism. The subject often has difficulty in recalling problems and will relate them to the distant past. In reality the problems belong to the departed entity and not to the subject.

My pendulum findings indicated Mary M. was an alcoholic. It was not appropriate to relate that detail to Clara G.

Sitting in my favorite chair in my living room, I took a deep breath to relax and to accumulate energy. To my astonishment, a foul odor assailed my nostrils; It smelled like human excretion and worse! Perplexed, I looked around me. I sniffed the air; there was nothing. Again, I took a deep breath and the same strong odor fairly choked me! I was startled. Then it came to me what was happening. I remembered a story of a similar situation told to me by the exorcist, Rev. Mat Hammer.

Occurrence of strong unexplained smells are reported in several spirit possession cases described in Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil" as well.

obyvatel said:
Sitting in my favorite chair in my living room, I took a deep breath to relax and to accumulate energy. To my astonishment, a foul odor assailed my nostrils; It smelled like human excretion and worse! Perplexed, I looked around me. I sniffed the air; there was nothing. Again, I took a deep breath and the same strong odor fairly choked me! I was startled. Then it came to me what was happening. I remembered a story of a similar situation told to me by the exorcist, Rev. Mat Hammer.

Occurrence of strong unexplained smells are reported in several spirit possession cases described in Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil" as well.

Interesting you bring up the subject of really foul odour. I Have certainly experience this in my home over 9 years ago. Luckily I was studying at the Academy of Consciousness at the time and had just covered info re psychic 'defence' in detail.

Well here is a warning about buying second hand items! Many of them have attachments too. Entities obsess about practically anything! It could have been their possession or the possession of someone they are still obsessed about. This obviously includes antiques and charity shop items (many things of which are donated once someone dies).

My story is that I went to Camden Market and found a lovely Siberian cream animal coat with spotted markings on it. Fake fur. Thought I had a bargain and was really happy. I take it home and as I was putting it in my wardrobe I smelled an horrific crap smell - no mistaking for what the smell was. I called my friend in - we were both students of Spiritsm at the time - and asked her if she could smell anything. She confirmed the same.

Luckily I was not afraid - more cross than anything, and had already deduced that the only thing that was new to the house was that coat. I said the first thing that came into my head.

'Get out of this house, this is a happy house with happy positive energies, and we do not welcome or wish to have any negative energies around us. I said this forcefully and with sincere conviction. At the same time moving my bio energies up and down as fast as I could, thinking this also may be another form of personal protection. Together we also expelled our auric energy all around the room in a positive mindset.

The smell did disappear within 2 minutes and we were alert to any possible changes in our temperaments etc. Luckily none.

Knowing further information since - I think we were mainly lucky that it worked. I suffered from depression before that so cannot say it caused that either

I still have the coat with me now - but maybe time to now take it to the car boot sale!

After the event I had the distinct impression that the previous owner had died, and suicide also came to mind. Luckily I was vigilant and psychic hygiene was uppermost in my mind at the time.

Another event I was aware of shortly after doing the module was a negative energy physically attach to the back of my neck - I actually felt - as best as I can describe - a tugging/energy draining/tiring negative energy. It felt very vampiric. This was when I was travelling on an underground train/metro in London. Again I did the mental 'shouting' and bio energy movements. But it must have taken a full 5 minutes to shift it. I have to admit that time I was starting to wonder whether I would manage to shift it as it felt like a real battle to me.

I now have images from the metro scenes from the film Ghost when I think about it!

We are definitely NEVER alone - wherever we are. Taking historical events together with all the dead entities over millenia it makes sense that there are far more of 'them' than there are living people!

Just my 'take' FWIW.

I wonder if Greenbauming is a way to make a person more susceptible to spirit possession, unbeknownst to the ones doing the Greenbauming?

Edit:spelling

Back
Top Bottom