Spirit Releasement Therapy

Fastwalker: If you had read about the greys you would, in Baldwins piece, miss the part about TAKING CONTROLL by means of telepathic contact and SUBMITTING the human victim to their will. That is where I draw the line (and the knife). anyone omitting that would also forget to mention that nazis gassed jews in the camps and performed medical experiments on them - to stick to my example.

Ruth said:
First of all, you might like to consider that maybe these things can't be removed and if they can, why can't you remove them yourself?
for any number of reasons:
To safe time and effort - I am not lazy, I read 3 books a week and that for 4 decades now. I have learned a lot and will contuinue to do so - but my day has 24 hours and I work for a living. I have studied biology, listened in to physics, am a rolfer, rebalancer, nlp therapist, pilot, tarot-reader and designer, done 12 years soul searching in India etc. etc. there no sense in asuming I am too lazy BUT I call the carpenter if my woodwork needs repair and i dont paint my walls although I could. I used to fix my motocycle myself but not anymore - other things have taken precedence.

Ruth said:
To give your problems over to another to solve is very disempowering. To try and solve them yourself is more empowering. Some people work at this their entire lives, by gaining knowledge, doing 'research' and by never, never giving up.
that sounds just like me ...

Ruth said:
I think it is a process of raising ones 'frequency' to a level where or a place where the influence of things of lower 'frequency' either have no effect or don't work quite as well. Naturally our 'overlords' will not want this process to happen.
let me explain it like this: I take 100% responsibility for my health - so much so that I decline medical insurance although I could afford it.
still i go to the dentist whenver a tooth aches. could I fix this myself? maybe. would it be usefull? I doubt it.
my awareness rises all the time - if I compare it to only 10 years ago its huge. still i ask for assistance whenever that makes my chore easier (and I can afford to pay for it)

therefor: if anyone can supply me with a link / name / their own experiences / anything - that would be very much appreciated.

Laura said:
it is better to do it from within than from without.
now, how exactly do I go about that? any literature on top of Baldwin? what do you think about this?
(I am not a professional but I have learned basic NLP and Ericson hypnosis)

http://www(dot)banyanhypnosismall.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_9&products_id=73

j0da said:
Remote attachment removal is such a tempting idea, isn't it? But, then, how do you know that something actually has been done, apart from seeing the balance of your bank account being gradually drained?
From what I notice in my behavior - some I understand as psychological but some just is plain stupid - so stupid that I actually find it within the range of possibility that some possession has taken place. That is in the field of bad habits and sudden drop in willpower (which usually is higher than my environment shows). there are also direct experiences like during sleep and semi-lucid dreams. I would give it a shot. of course I am nowhere near "sure".
I have spent money on private channelings and DNA activation and stuff you could argue about in the same way. sometimes I feel its best to take a financial risk (within limits).

but 400 bucks as of Mrs Baldwin is outside that limit <grin>

Laura said:
I have occasionally thought about giving a week long workshop on the subject if there was enough interest in it and the participants could travel and support such an event. I have given demonstrations in person and discussed it on the podcasts, so I know there is interest, the only question is could such an event be pulled together?
loved to participate - if it was in europe ... the US of A has become such a hard-to-travel-to country. I used to live there in the 80s but now they take your fingerprints, have the German secret service submit ALL their files to the airline (a german court just ruled that to be illegal but I guess its still done or nobody would fly there from here). Not that I have a big file (I think) but I just hate the idea.

Nevertheless, Bill Baldwin does deserve a great deal of credit for the work he did and for bringing some light to a subject too long concealed in darkness.
he is clearly a pioneer, those a great men but not the "last word" in their respective field.

Samvado, please, try to adress any one of us, sequentially in one large post. Some of us are subscribed to topics in order to closely observe what's going on, but when you post a pack of one-liners or few-liners one after another we are pestered by notorious notifications that someone has posted a reply and when we inquire we find that it's you, that decided to add another single thought which doesn't add much to the discussion. All your comments/answers/questions contained within those last six posts of yours could be put into one larger text. It is a forum, not an instant-messaging chatroom. Not only you need time and some peace to read books, so please from now on try to temper your behaviour.

Yes Anart,
I am a big fan of Lauras and the C's material and am not new to it. I have read almost all the material and avalible transcripts. Why would you think/assume what I offered is not true, or that I do not have a working knowledge of the material and "the work", you make faulty assumptions. All I asked for was for claification of Sam's statement. I got a big put down for it, even though I was kind enough to send him a copy of Baldwins book before this thread started. I happened to have read William Baldwins book and gave a short simplified explaniation of what was in his book.
What's up with your put down? I am new to this board but not the material. I also read and understand other material as well, The Ra material, Patricia Cori Material for example, which are also a high level 6th density sources.
Maybe you should also educate yourself first and post second.LOL
Why would you think what I said was not true?
Laura is very familiar with the Baldwin material and she would probably say the same thing I said in regards to the dangers involved with SRT, she knows firsthand. If you study and absorb the material in the Cass. site and books you would know this already. If you want clarification all you need do is ask. you don't have to give me a Narcissistic style put down. We are all here to learn something and expand our perceptual windows are we not?
Knowledge -Protects Kind Regards,
Ignorance-Endangers Fastwalker

j0da said:
... It is a forum, not an instant-messaging chatroom. Not only you need time and some peace to read books, so please from now on try to temper your behaviour.
sorry you had to read all the stuff you weren't interested in.
you may have noticed that under each individual msg there is a "quote" button which I used in each case.
with some fiddeling around I might have been able to get to the same effect in one single msg - but then again, that hardly calls for "temper your behavior" - I found it curteous to reply to each and every one who took the time to reply to my questions. I still think its the best way to do it, not to mesh everthing into one big thing. if you then have to check up on a few more msgs - I guess that comes with the territory.

Laura said:
I have occasionally thought about giving a week long workshop on the subject if there was enough interest in it and the participants could travel and support such an event. I have given demonstrations in person and discussed it on the podcasts, so I know there is interest, the only question is could such an event be pulled together?

Dunno. But I'll think about it.
That's an excellent idea! Perhaps even a Reiki Master could be there and attune those of us who can't find "clean" lineage masters in our countries :)

As to whether such an event can be pulled together, perhaps we can all provide suggestions? Any event planner by profession/expertise around?

Hi again,

my last post somehow went astray - I even got a msg complaining about too many replies of my own :-)
and still the issue is IMO not satisfactorily dealt with.

If Laura is right and the infection rate is near 100% - thats worse than any flu epidemy.
I have to wonder why my recent search on this board for Spirit Releasement Therapy returned ZILCH results for such a hot topic.
I mean climate change, 9/11, UFOs and dirty politics are all well and good to check up on BUT shouldn't it be first priority to clean house?

someone wrote
>>Entities may create a lot of mess in our lives, but if you are not levitating over your bed expulsing gases and screaming blasphemies how do you know that your immediate problems stem from entities' activity and not from something else?<<

I don't - if I have mutiple joint aches in times of flu it could be arthritis - but most likely not. If it comes to symptoms that severe I guess thats like being in bed with 41 fever and definitely a worst case scenario. I believe much milder symptoms require attention. If these buggers only suck 10% of my life energy and only account for 10% of wrong decisions made it would be worth a lot to get rid of them.
In fact I dont see why we could not set up a neighbor-helps-neighbor thing like the apes get rid of their fleas. We all would have to learn how though. Here Laura's idea could come in.

If spiritual hygiene as suggested is a way to avoid Spirit attachment I would like to know exactly what that is - it may be different for a christian, a Krishna or me.
I stick to my request to have professional help (paid for - but within reasonable limits) - even if some think I should be doing it myself.
If the flu comes everyone gets a shot. I want my spirit shot too - after that I take care not to expose myself to the agent if tought how.

so has anyone undergone this? any links, names, books, the like?

Irini said:
Laura said:

Dunno. But I'll think about it.
That's an excellent idea! Perhaps even a Reiki Master could be there and attune those of us who can't find "clean" lineage masters in our countries :)

As to whether such an event can be pulled together, perhaps we can all provide suggestions? Any event planner by profession/expertise around?
I've often wondered about this, since first reading about Laura's experiences with 'spirit attachments'. The things that stuck out for me:
- at the outset Laura describes how she considered it less important whether these were 'real' spirits or simply 'psychological loops' that needed to be played out, or both, the important thing being the results of processing/'defusing' them. So, I guess its about more than just 'exorcism' but also 'debugging' the self, which is hardly a beginner subject.
- if the assertion is true: that we've pretty much all got 'em - its a universal problem, (as is political ponerology etc), and that it poses serious obstacles to anyone affected, then that sounds to me like something that should be tackled.
- its a subject which is a complete minefield ie, most people, myself included, are simply not equipped with anything even approaching sufficient knowledge to deal with in any effective way.

samvado said:
If spiritual hygiene as suggested is a way to avoid Spirit attachment I would like to know exactly what that is - it may be different for a christian, a Krishna or me.
I stick to my request to have professional help (paid for - but within reasonable limits) - even if some think I should be doing it myself.
If the flu comes everyone gets a shot. I want my spirit shot too - after that I take care not to expose myself to the agent if tought how.
I think 'spiritual hygiene' is related to one's entire level of 'being' and 'doing', regarding a whole lotta accumulated knowledge about the world we live in and so is not something as simple as brushing your teeth :-)

I don't think that there is such a 'quick fix'. But, maybe there are more ways to assist people in their quest for knowledge? I like the idea of a workshop, but Laura, surely you're up to your eyeballs (and beyond) in work already!

Irini said:
I think this event would be very interesting to attend, from many points of view, as for spirit release information itself, and for other interesting discussions.

From what I read in the Wave, I think Laura is also Reiki Master (I don't want to speak for her though). As you said, I also have difficulties finding a clean lineage. The level 1 attunement that I went wasn't satisfying at all, the history of Reiki by the teacher was something: a real fairy tale, presenting the previous masters almost as saints... For someone who as gotten the habit of trying to sort lies from truth in the day to day information, it was quite easy to see that this was a blatant whitewashed story.

Would anyone have clues as what we can ask or what to look for, not to get this kind of deception, because, they all say that they have the right lineage, unfortunately, this is just more and more noise to the original story. (Sounds like another one that got perverted a long long while ago...)

Thanks!

Yes, I am a reiki master and managed to do it via a "clean" lineage.

Now, let me address the "spirit-attachment" issue.

First of all, understand that while it may be something like a 100% "infestation" rate, MOST attachments are not discarnates, but rather "thought energy globs" (for lack of a better word) and can also be eliminated by the self in meditation and with bodywork and an occasional fast. If a person is not in a desparate situation, that is the best approach.

In short, no need to panic... the spirit attachment situation is more like a common cold in body terms, or the constant carrying around of multitudes of bacteria that generally don't cause any great harm unless they is a breakdown in the immune system.

As for the Calvin Banyan training "package," I can't recommend it because I've never reviewed it. I don't even know who the guy is.

My advice is to seek a path of discipline: read In Search of the Miraculous and Mouravieff's Gnosis and Castaneda's "The Active Side of Infinity" and "The Fire From Within," learn to be ONE and then you have a full suit of armor.

samvado said:
If Laura is right and the infection rate is near 100% - thats worse than any flu epidemy.
I have to wonder why my recent search on this board for Spirit Releasement Therapy returned ZILCH results for such a hot topic.
I mean climate change, 9/11, UFOs and dirty politics are all well and good to check up on BUT shouldn't it be first priority to clean house?
Did you search on Spirit RELEASE Therapy? Or SRT?

Maybe those searches wouldn't turn anything up on the forum either. But you started a thread on it, and we are talking about it, so you solved your problem ;)

Most of the stuff on this is on the Cass site and the podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom