Spirit Releasement Therapy

samvado said:
mark said:
spiritual hygeine
how exactly do you understand that term?
Thinking about it last night, it seems progress in The Work is spiritual hygeine in the making. There may be other forms that people accomplish (knowingly or not) without being in The Work though. I see that Vinny said basically the same thing but with a bit more detail:

sleepyvinny said:
I think 'spiritual hygiene' is related to one's entire level of 'being' and 'doing', regarding a whole lotta accumulated knowledge about the world we live in and so is not something as simple as brushing your teeth :-)
I can't explain it any better at this point.

Apologies for interrupting the progress of the thread to respond to Fastwalker, but, my point, which I quoted in my initial post to fasttalker was to discuss this comment he/she made:

fastwalker said:
If you read the book you will understand that some of the ET's do not understand the concept of private. They have a social memory complex. They lack what we have- a very wide band of emotions. If we accept fear we fall into a trap of letting more fear/negative vibration resonate with us,leaving one more prone to attack, which is opposite of what STO candidates strive for.
- which indicates that you believe the grays to be, at the very least, unintentionally bothersome, and possibly even harmless - since they simply 'do not understand the concept of private and have a social memory complex' - how, might I ask, do you know this? Also, the sentence that follows sounds like you espouse the idea that we shouldn't be 'afraid' of them , or we become more prone to attack. This makes no sense, and sounds as if you believe we should relax, lie back and enjoy the abductions
I'm not saying that anyone should go around 'in fear' of anything, but writing off the violation of human beings to the idea that they grays just 'don't understand it is a violation because they aren't made that way' is not only ludicrous, it smacks of 'gray-hugging' and that's something we just don't buy into here. Were you as familiar as you say that you are with the material presented and discussed here, that would have been very obvious.

We are their FOOD - they are not here for our benefit - period.

So, that is why I question your exposure to and understanding of the C's material. Now, onto your response to me last night...

fastwalker said:
Yes Anart,
I am a big fan of Lauras and the C's material and am not new to it. I have read almost all the material and avalible transcripts.
We are not interested in fans - of any type.

fastwalker said:
Why would you think/assume what I offered is not true, or that I do not have a working knowledge of the material and "the work", you make faulty assumptions.
This is explained clearly above, and it was not an assumption - it was a conclusion reached by reading what you wrote and comparing that to the current working hypothesis on this site.

fasttalker said:
All I asked for was for claification of Sam's statement. I got a big put down for it, even though I was kind enough to send him a copy of Baldwins book before this thread started. I happened to have read William Baldwins book and gave a short simplified explaniation of what was in his book.
None of this addresses the portion of your post that I brought up in my post to you - you are writing noise - and what difference does it make what you did or did not send to anyone previous to your post?

fasttalker said:
What's up with your put down? I am new to this board but not the material. I also read and understand other material as well, The Ra material, Patricia Cori Material for example, which are also a high level 6th density sources.
I'm not familiar with 'Patricia Cori', so I can't really comment on that, however, you have not displayed an understanding of the C's or Ra with what you have written thus far, and as someone new to this board, it would behoove you to spend more time reading and less time posting.

fastwalker said:
Maybe you should also educate yourself first and post second.LOL
Why would you think what I said was not true?
What you said regarding the grays, from all available evidence, is a statement that diminishes the malevolence of what they do. That is why.

fastwalker said:
Laura is very familiar with the Baldwin material and she would probably say the same thing I said in regards to the dangers involved with SRT, she knows firsthand. If you study and absorb the material in the Cass. site and books you would know this already. If you want clarification all you need do is ask. you don't have to give me a Narcissistic style put down. We are all here to learn something and expand our perceptual windows are we not?
Knowledge -Protects Kind Regards,
Ignorance-Endangers Fastwalker
This is not about Laura or Laura's knowledge - this is about you and the fact that you registered and immediately started posting and making statements on topics on which you obviously lack an understanding. It is noise, it is not appreciated or needed here. You didn't even understand my initial post well enough to respond to what I brought up. You were scratched and responded like a petulant child.

While it does appear that you are familiar with, and deeply vested in, Baldwin and his SRT techniques, that was not what I initially brought up when I questioned exactly what you were saying and why you were saying it. You still have not made that clear.

Anart, are you saying that no disagreement is allowed on the forum?

Could it be that he has done the reading and disagrees on a point or two?

anart said:
- which indicates that you believe the grays to be, at the very least, unintentionally bothersome, and possibly even harmless - since they simply 'do not understand the concept of private and have a social memory complex' - how, might I ask, do you know this? Also, the sentence that follows sounds like you espouse the idea that we shouldn't be 'afraid' of them , or we become more prone to attack. This makes no sense, and sounds as if you believe we should relax, lie back and enjoy the abductions

I'm not saying that anyone should go around 'in fear' of anything, but writing off the violation of human beings to the idea that they grays just 'don't understand it is a violation because they aren't made that way' is not only ludicrous, it smacks of 'gray-hugging' and that's something we just don't buy into here. Were you as familiar as you say that you are with the material presented and discussed here, that would have been very obvious.

We are their FOOD - they are not here for our benefit - period.
Ok, how about this for a slightly different perspective:

we are their FOOD, and they intentionally use us as such. ok, so far.

Now, cattle are OUR food, and we intentionally use THEM as such. However I think that many (most? vegetarians excepted) people consider that 'only natural', and don't think of it as a 'violation' towards the cow, but simply the 'natural order of things'. So although we are 'aware' that we eat the cows, many people don't consider the cow's perspective! we're not actually being intentionally bothersome to the cows. we just get hungry, and thats as far as the reasoning goes!

So, who's to say that 'grays' or whatever denisens of 4D STS even consider OUR perspective. If we are just like cattle to them, then as far as they are concerned there is no 'violation', they are just eating us because we are food. end of story! So perhaps on some level it is true that they 'just don't understand'?

actually, isn't that a fundamental part of being STS? the inability/unwillingness to 'understand' things from any perspective other than one's own?

edit: forgot to add, of course, that all this certainly doesn't make them (or us for that matter) 'harmless'. far from it.

DonaldJHunt said:
Anart, are you saying that no disagreement is allowed on the forum?

Could it be that he has done the reading and disagrees on a point or two?
No, that is not what I'm saying at all, and I must really be failing at communicating lately for you to come away with that impression. My apologies for being so unclear.

Laura said:
First of all, understand that while it may be something like a 100% "infestation" rate, MOST attachments are not discarnates, but rather "thought energy globs" (for lack of a better word) and can also be eliminated by the self in meditation and with bodywork and an occasional fast. If a person is not in a desparate situation, that is the best approach.
I understand - I have done all of it - in fact I am a bodyworker (but also received some 300 sessions in my life by means of exchange), meditate since 29 years (various techiques - now 30 min sitting and all-day whenever occasion arises) and I have done the "living on light" 29-day process which probably counts as serious fasting.
Still some of the stuff I have problems with fit the bill of some influence outside my immediate personal will and mental facility. I do not panic at all. I see it as another clearing-process, one of many I have already undergone (with probably many more to come).
If someone with my dedication and background can still be easily targeted by posessive energies of any kind I want to know about it and get rid of it.

My advice is to seek a path of discipline: read In Search of the Miraculous and Mouravieff's Gnosis and Castaneda's "The Active Side of Infinity" and "The Fire From Within," learn to be ONE and then you have a full suit of armor.
Read In Search of the Miraculous in mid-80s. It was high on my master-at-the-time's list of required readings (Osho aka Bhagwan). He was kind a a Gurdijeff fan too. Many of his techniques are derived from G.'s work. I have read all of Castaneda - and several times, in the 70s and 80s. I am still learning to be ONE which incidentially is my nick on Zaadz (another self-dev.-forum). It has become harder with the years. Every time I turn it up a notch the reverbaration becomes tougher to deal with. I guess all you tell me is continue what you do anyway. But all I wanted was pointers into the phenomenon of Spirit Release so I could understand and apply it. Guess I'll have to buy the book :-))

thanx all for your input.

sleepyvinny said:
I don't think that there is such a 'quick fix'. But, maybe there are more ways to assist people in their quest for knowledge? I like the idea of a workshop, but Laura, surely you're up to your eyeballs (and beyond) in work already!
I dunno why bodywork is suggested but SRT is seen as quickfix. If my client's body is not holding itself well movement awareness is required on the side of the client BUT I still give him a session (and teach him the awareness as good as possible).
That is all I want. Of course I realized that it does not stop there. I had read and heard aboout posession etc. earlier of course but since in Wave II the 100% infection rate was cited I asumed it to be something I had not clear anough in my focus as one of the many possible barriers.
If someone would provide me with a clear reading what my status regarding this is (and it may well be that all my "problems" are self generated and I have ZERO attachments) I would somehow feel more relaxed about it. I would use Kinesiology but my usual "reader" is not very familiar with the concept and could color the outcome (which is always in danger to be colored by many factors anyway).

the workshop may be a good idea - would it be feasable to do it in Canada?

sleepyvinny said:
we are their FOOD, and they intentionally use us as such. ok, so far.

Now, cattle are OUR food, and we intentionally use THEM as such. However I think that many (most? vegetarians excepted) people consider that 'only natural', and don't think of it as a 'violation' towards the cow, but simply the 'natural order of things'. So although we are 'aware' that we eat the cows, many people don't consider the cow's perspective! we're not actually being intentionally bothersome to the cows. we just get hungry, and thats as far as the reasoning goes!

So, who's to say that 'grays' or whatever denisens of 4D STS even consider OUR perspective. If we are just like cattle to them, then as far as they are concerned there is no 'violation', they are just eating us because we are food. end of story! So perhaps on some level it is true that they 'just don't understand'?

actually, isn't that a fundamental part of being STS? the inability/unwillingness to 'understand' things from any perspective other than one's own?

edit: forgot to add, of course, that all this certainly doesn't make them (or us for that matter) 'harmless'. far from it.
The thing is Vinny are we aware that we eat cows? We buy a nice packaged steak from the supermarket, most of us do not go in to a field with a gun/spear/knife and then proceed to kill, skin and gut a cow. I think we have become desensitized to the fact that what we are eating what was once a life. What about the cows do they realize that they are food for us? I don't think so. They might feel scared around us but knowing that we intend to eat them? probably not. Do we realize we are food for others? No not really. Sure we talk about it, but it's not like most us have the sensation of been consumed.

These are good points Moonwalker and Vinny, and I'd like to apologize to fastwalker from being so harsh in my estimation of what he was trying to say. I made a mistake, I think - and focused on a small aspect of what he was saying, instead of taking a larger view.

His point about the ET's could be completely understood in this context, so, again, apologies for the lack of perspective on my part.

samvado said:
. I guess all you tell me is continue what you do anyway. But all I wanted was pointers into the phenomenon of Spirit Release so I could understand and apply it. Guess I'll have to buy the book :-))

thanx all for your input.
You will see that Mouravieff writings (Gnosis I / II / III) are very complementary with Castaneda approach. One of Mouravieff's virtue is that he explains the Work with clear western words and concepts. He gives a very detailed description of the Man, the World and the Universe. He also presents the different steps of the Path.

These are very valuable writings.

To get the books :

PRAXIS RESEARCH INSTITUTE Three Barns / Aish Lane SOUTH BRENT
- DEVON TQ10 9JF / UK.
Tel. (+ 44) 01364 73205
Fax. (+ 44) 01364 73889
Web : praxisresearch.org
Web bookshop : http://www.praxisresearch.org/bookstore/bookstore_home_page_2.htm
e-mail : robinamis@praxisresearch.org

(source : The Boris Mouravieff Association - http://www.association-boris-mouravieff.com/)

anart said:
These are good points Moonwalker and Vinny, and I'd like to apologize to fastwalker from being so harsh in my estimation of what he was trying to say. I made a mistake, I think - and focused on a small aspect of what he was saying, instead of taking a larger view.

His point about the ET's could be completely understood in this context, so, again, apologies for the lack of perspective on my part.
Anart I don't think you did make a mistake, you brought up valid points, yet you go on your back foot with this self-depreciating crap. The fact is your question about the greys has still has not been answered and it amazes me that no-one has brought up what the C transcripts say about the greys. I believe they said that something about them being projections of the lizzies, I don't know off hand. Lets face it though "cultural" differences aside how is taking someone against their will and subjecting them to god knows what acceptable?

samvado said:
j0da said:
... It is a forum, not an instant-messaging chatroom. Not only you need time and some peace to read books, so please from now on try to temper your behaviour.
sorry you had to read all the stuff you weren't interested in.
you may have noticed that under each individual msg there is a "quote" button which I used in each case.
with some fiddeling around I might have been able to get to the same effect in one single msg - but then again, that hardly calls for "temper your behavior"- I found it curteous to reply to each and every one who took the time to reply to my questions. I still think its the best way to do it, not to mesh everthing into one big thing. if you then have to check up on a few more msgs - I guess that comes with the territory.
You are right - please accept my apologies, samvado. You are new to this forum, so some understanding on my part would fit the situation much better than scolding you in the manner I have done. It is me who has to temper one's behaviour after all.

moonwalker said:
Anart I don't think you did make a mistake, you brought up valid points, yet you go on your back foot with this self-depreciating crap.
Well, it takes a humble person to be able to look back and realize when they have gone a bit over the edge and admit it openly. The points were made, but in a rather fierce way. There's nothing wrong with stepping back from that and still allowing the questions that she posed to be answered. Why is that "going on your back foot"? She never said that fastwalker didn't have to answer her questions. A few of her responses deviated from the topic and when she realized that she was willing to accept that she may have reacted a bit too harshly. Nothing self-depreciating about that, actually the opposite imho.

moonwalker said:
The fact is your question about the greys has still has not been answered and it amazes me that no-one has brought up what the C transcripts say about the greys. I believe they said that something about them being projections of the lizzies, I don't know off hand. Lets face it though "cultural" differences aside how is taking someone against their will and subjecting them to god knows what acceptable?
In the Cs transcripts of 960714:

A: Possible. Now review: The "Greys" are cybergenetic probes of the "Lizard" beings, so just exactly who is doing the
assisting? And who is behind the Lizard types?? Could it be your ancestors, perhaps!?!
Well, if we (our ancestors) are responsible for the existence, or even the creation of the Lizard beings, then it's definately a problem that has come back to bite us on the behind. I wonder if, when the Lizard beings found themselves in a position of 'power', if they then 'engineered' our ignorance, our fogetfullness and subsequently sought to 'trap' us in 3rd density as their 'slaves' and 'food'. This may have been what we originally did to them?

The only way we can get out of this (3D STS) and 'get our groove back' is to become STO.

We've tried STS and that didn't work.... All that happened is a bigger, badder and meaner group of entities 'stole' our power and then sought to manipulate us into submission. We are already bi-density entities (3rd and 4th density). They are not. So, this is why STO and all it involves, represents a 'way out' to me.

Laura said:
I have occasionally thought about giving a week long workshop on the subject if there was enough interest in it and the participants could travel and support such an event. I have given demonstrations in person and discussed it on the podcasts, so I know there is interest, the only question is could such an event be pulled together?
Dunno. But I'll think about it.
Sounds like an excellent idea. The thing is, I got the impression that it was just so hard and draining to get rid of these entities and that the effort took too much toll on yourself. So, in effect, you need a 'team' of people (whom you might need to train up) to assist with the spiritual 'operations'. I'm not sure if people who have spiritual attachments and who come to these workshops could be trained, but they might make a good source of help if necessary. You could get the other 'patients' to assist in the 'operating theatre' if you run a workshop.... This will mean less work for you and more empowerment and participation for them.

To sucessfully get rid of these things requires almost an equal amount of effort from the participant too (and some of them don't realist it). As (probably) most Spirit Release Therapists have seen is where the participant does not actually want to go to necessary lengths to get rid of the entity, so you get a reinfestation until the 'victim' decides to do what they must and confront what's necessary.

Incedentally, you appeared to be audibly upset on the podcast when discussing the age at which Greenbauming victims were first 'accessed. Has there been any further progress or 'unlocking' of your own experience at this age? I thought this might be a deeply held source of distress. Has any progress been made on it yet?

Back
Top Bottom