Spiritual Healer

mocachapeau

Dagobah Resident
I would like to know if Laura has ever heard of a Dr. Ljubisa Stojanovic. If so, has she ever consulted the C's to find out if he is legit?

If not, I think she might be very interested in checking him out. My immediate impression of him and his writings is that he is for real, but a confirmation from a source like the C's would be very beneficial.

If he is for real, the talismans and medallions that he makes could act as some useful protection to anyone thinking of channeling, in any way. They would also be useful for healing the aura in general, all the time.

If he is not for real I would think he is being manipulated, in which case his products could be at best, $120 pretty pendants or at worst, talisman imbued with energy that is actually harmful to the wearer.

The last time I searched for the word spirituality on a certain P2P network, his book "Holy Knowledge" came up as the item with the most sources.

I hope you can check this out. I think you will find that it is worth the effort because it would help a lot of people.

Here is the link to his sight where you can download his books for free and check out his products:

_www.soh.co.yu/new/eng-ver/index.htm

Thank you.

mocachapeau

In general, I am very wary of people who sell material objects as spiritual aids, especially when they are pretty and cost large sums like $120.

I've had a lot of experience with people who claim to bring spiritual truths; some have charged for their disclosures and some haven't.

My advice would be - don't have any dealings with those that charge.

I agree with all of you, 100%.

But I also read his books, and the information he has written has a very genuine ring to it when compared to a lot of the information I have read in Laura's books. Particularly on the subjects of how the universe is "assembled", how our souls arrived in human bodies and what our purpose is. I believe he acquired this knowledge through channeling in the early 90's, and the first book he wrote on the subject was published in 1998.

It is for this reason that I hope Laura might consider throwing a question to the C's about him for a quick appraisal. I realize there are a lot of charlatans out there, but I also know that Laura and her group ask the C's many questions about who is truthful and who is not. They do this, not only to identify the people they should avoid, but also to identify people who are for real and could offer help. If he is for real, he could really help.

I hope she considers the idea.

Mocachapeau:

I would suggest that Laura and the C's are not here to give their seal of approval from "on high" to who and what is or isn't "for real". My understanding of Laura's purpose -- and the aim of this forum -- is to help people learn to examine information objectively, to develop the skills and discernment to make such evaluations ourselves.

Why do YOU think what Stojanovic is offering is potentially so valuable, and why you are so anxious to have him declared "legit". You mention that you have read his books. Has the information in them helped you in ways that are verifiable? If so, please let us know how. To say that "the information he has written has a very genuine ring to it" is pretty meaningless. The devil is in the details.

PepperFritz,

I decided to register myself on this site yesterday because, while reading some of Laura’s work, I used my “skills of discernment” to “examine information objectively” and decided for myself that her story and message sounded quite genuine. I think that the vast majority of registered users on this site have arrived here by doing the same thing – including you.

“Laura’s purpose – and the aim of this forum” is definitely NOT to teach us something we already know how to do. I believe Laura’s purpose is to share the information she has acquired, through years of hard work and research, with anyone that is open-minded enough to listen, with the hopes of waking up as many of us as she possibly can.

The aim of this forum is to provide a medium for others to also share information and discuss ideas – even with her. I’m pretty sure she sees this site as a way to inform AND as a source of information. I am simply trying to share information – she can decide to do with it what she feels is best. Are you here to make that decision for her?

Why do I think what Dr. Stojanovic is offering is potentially so valuable? – Because many people are concerned about the possible dangers involved with attempting to channel with the Ouija board. The medallion that he calls the “House Guardian” apparently emits a cosmic energy that provides protection from all negative energies over a 10 meter diameter. This might be a helpful tool, but I’m not sure so I thought I’d ask.

I used the same “skills of discernment” to judge his information that I used to judge Laura’s information. Should anyone here be put upon to provide more qualifications?

You asked me if the information in the books has helped me in ways that are “verifiable”. You’re kidding, right? What part of the transcripts of the sessions with the C’s do you claim to be “verifiable”? We have all used our “skills of discernment” to choose to take Laura’s word that this story and source is genuine. Even she was skeptical throughout those sessions, and I’m sure she knows what kind of a leap of faith is involved here – she made it, too!

Valuable information sometimes comes from the most unlikely sources. Mine may or may not turn out to be valuable, but it is silly to judge it, or me, without knowing anything about either.

mocachapeau, let's look at this for a second. You asked if this guy is the real deal. If briefly glanced at his "catalogue" of products and pointed out to you that he sells creams with poison as the main ingredient. Then you replied "I agree with all of you, 100%" en then you still proceed to press the matter. I thought the paraffin was the clincher, or is he so enlightened that his "spiritual charge" renders the poison useless........talk about discernment... Why don't you write to Dr. Stojanovic and ask him about the paraffin, I'd love to hear his reply.

Why do you think PepperFritz is kidding when he asked you which information in the books you consider to be of value?

mocachapeau said:
may or may not turn out to be valuable, but it is silly to judge it, or me, without knowing anything about either.
It is precisely for this reason that PepperFritz asked you to elaborate on the information.

mocachapeau said:
Why do I think what Dr. Stojanovic is offering is potentially so valuable? – Because many people are concerned about the possible dangers involved with attempting to channel with the Ouija board. The medallion that he calls the “House Guardian” apparently emits a cosmic energy that provides protection from all negative energies over a 10 meter diameter. This might be a helpful tool, but I’m not sure so I thought I’d ask.
'Apparently'?

According to whom and how have they determined this radius?. I would be wary of all such claims in general but when I hear such specific details alarm bells really start ringing. I would prefer to rely on the protection that knowledge brings, rather than entrusting myself to the knowledge of somebody who has sold me a medallion which 'apparently' protects me.

mocachapeau said:
The medallion that he calls the “House Guardian” apparently emits a cosmic energy that provides protection from all negative energies over a 10 meter diameter.
I'll be addressing these kinds of claims - including religious claims as to how to "protect" oneself - in the videos. The short answer is this: placing confidence in such an object is primitive ritualism. I'm pretty sure I cover the issue of rituals in The Wave.

Bottom line is: only Knowledge Protects. Yes, it must be applied to do that, and when one has knowledge, they know that a medallion is not protection.

mocachapeau said:
We have all used our “skills of discernment” to choose to take Laura’s word that this story and source is genuine. Even she was skeptical throughout those sessions, and I’m sure she knows what kind of a leap of faith is involved here – she made it, too!
You do not seem to be familiar with Laura's work, as your above statements are highly inaccurate. Laura states over and over again that no one should "take her word" on anything, that no one should apply "faith" to the information she provides. Instead, she strongly urges readers to acquire the knowledge and skills required to objectively evaluate the information that she, or anyone else, provides. As you state, she herself applied "skepticism" to the Cassipopaea material -- and still does. "Faith" has nothing to do with it.

mocachapeau said:
The medallion that he calls the “House Guardian” apparently emits a cosmic energy that provides protection from all negative energies over a 10 meter diameter. This might be a helpful tool, but I’m not sure so I thought I’d ask.... I used the same “skills of discernment” to judge his information that I used to judge Laura’s information.
Currently, you are not applying any "skills of discernment" to the information you are coming across, either here or elsewhere, if you "choose to take Laura's word that this story and source is genuine" and put your "faith" in information simply because "it sounded quite genuine". As Laura points out, she has discussed in her work the "primitive ritualism" involved in the notion of "protective medallions". If you were familiar with that work, you would have been armed with that knowledge and could have applied it when you encountered the products that Stojanovic is selling. "Knowledge Protects" -- "faith" does not.

Thanks, Pepper. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well, I guess I have a lot of reading to do, in order to get a better grasp of all this. I have the Wave series and will get going on it right away.

I would like to ask one question, though, even if the answer will be "read the Wave series". This is based on some of Laura's material that I have read, and I ask simply with the humble notion of learning.

The hard and fast rule, if I understand correctly, is that rituals restrict the flow. Is that right?

At one point in the early sessions, the group had discovered a Reiki symbol, used for opening channels of communication I think, and placed it under the board. Then two of the people present started repeating a word over and over, which sounded like chanting. When one of the C's "spoke" they said, "Frank say it, too" (I think it was Frank, but that's not important). They encouraged him to join in what sounded a lot like a ritual. Is that not a ritual?

During a discussion with the C's about Stone Henge, the C's explained that it was built by the druids in an outward and inward spiral shape, representing the Grand Cycle. I believe they said that if you walk the path of that spiral it greatly raises your energy. Laura asked if it would do the same thing if she placed some bushes in such a pattern in her yard and walked the path. They replied that it would work, and that if she did it she would be able to see them. I believe they even suggested she move her new pool. Isn't that a ritual?

As long as I'm not waisting anyone's time, I was just wondering why symbols, patterns and chanting are not considered rituals.

mocachapeau said:
Well, I guess I have a lot of reading to do, in order to get a better grasp of all this. I have the Wave series and will get going on it right away.
Somehow, I doubt that.

mocachapeau said:
I would like to ask one question, though, even if the answer will be "read the Wave series". This is based on some of Laura's material that I have read, and I ask simply with the humble notion of learning.
I doubt that also.

mocachapeau said:
The hard and fast rule, if I understand correctly, is that rituals restrict the flow. Is that right?
Nothing is ever hard and fast. One must also consider what a "ritual" actually is. The general definition of a ritual is:

# any customary observance or practice
# of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals; "ritual killing"
# the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies

A ritual is a set of actions, performed mainly for their symbolic value, which is prescribed by a religion or by the traditions of a community.
mocachapeau said:
At one point in the early sessions, the group had discovered a Reiki symbol, used for opening channels of communication I think, and placed it under the board. Then two of the people present started repeating a word over and over, which sounded like chanting. When one of the C's "spoke" they said, "Frank say it, too" (I think it was Frank, but that's not important). They encouraged him to join in what sounded a lot like a ritual. Is that not a ritual?
First of all, I notice that you are quoting from the pirated transcripts. Do you mind telling us where you got them?

Second: notice the definition of ritual that I have quoted above. Utilizing a reiki symbol in this manner was not a "customary observance" nor a "prescribed procedure" nor was it involved in a "religious ceremony" but rather, was utilized experimentally (and thus, openly) to see if its claimed purpose - an etheric tube connector - might be useful in the sense that a computer chip was useful (had you read the Wave Series, you would have a better understanding of Reiki and what my experiences with it were, and why that prompted me to use a Reiki symbol). That is in no way a "ritual." More than that, it was never needed or used again, again negating it as a "ritual."

mocachapeau said:
During a discussion with the C's about Stone Henge, the C's explained that it was built by the druids in an outward and inward spiral shape, representing the Grand Cycle.
I don't know where you came up with anything about a "grand spiral" here. Perhaps you would be so kind as to quote directly your source material?

mocachapeau said:
I believe they said that if you walk the path of that spiral it greatly raises your energy. Laura asked if it would do the same thing if she placed some bushes in such a pattern in her yard and walked the path. They replied that it would work, and that if she did it she would be able to see them. I believe they even suggested she move her new pool. Isn't that a ritual?
No. See above definition, read The Wave and learn a bit about energies.

mocachapeau said:
As long as I'm not waisting anyone's time, I was just wondering why symbols, patterns and chanting are not considered rituals.
Chanting can be useful if it is not ritualistic. Sound vibrations can do interesting things depending on intent and meaning. And finally, instead of rituals, consider the formula: the right people, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. All elements must come together for anything to work. And since every instant is a new creation, the formula changes every instant.

mocachapeau said:
I was just wondering why symbols, patterns and chanting are not considered rituals.
The devil is in the details. Never forget the devil.

Oxford Dictionary defines ritual as:

1 a religious or solemn ceremony involving a series of actions performed according to a set order.
2 a set order of performing such a ceremony.
3 a series of actions habitually and invariably followed by someone.

Do you see anything religious or solemn in your examples?
Do you see a "ceremony"?
Do you see anything invariable and habitual?

And remember, if, say, you habitually scratch your leg - would you call it a ritual?

After that you may like to pay attention to the meaning of the words and to the examples you provide. There is nothing wrong with making it an invariable habit to think :)

Back
Top Bottom