Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The Australian government has admitted there have been at least 79,000 side effects from the COVID-19 vaccine and is now offering compensation for those seriously injured.
Sorry, got to laugh, my homeland is a bad joke.

A very healthy high school friend of mine, one month younger than me. She took 2 X pfizer to keep her job and suffered a terrible reaction that almost killed her. She suffered from the works, organ failure, fluid retention and her hair fell out.

She also suffered 3 different types of rashes simultaneously on different areas of her body. Of course the doctors were 'baffled' but then saw identical cases in the same area and finally admitted it was the jab.

Working with my elderly Greek builder friend the other day. Unvaxxed, he nuked C19 from orbit in 5 days, his 2 X AZ wife was sick for 2 weeks! Anyway he told me that all his similarly aged friends who took the shot still caught C19 and are now ageing rapidly. Son of one of his friends died shortly after his second Pfizer, he was 54. My friend is a legend, 76, smokes and drinks but still works 10 hour days in all weathers. I'm fortunate to know such people.

Got a call from a higher up in the fire brigade enquiring about my mental health. Told him I'm fine and the FB can go -flick- itself, he said not to lose hope as they may reverse the mandates. Said I didn't care, didn't want to work with such a pack of limp wristed eunuchs anyway. He didn't like it, especially when I told him what the jabs were doing to people.

Oh well, Vale Australia.

Yes, Australia is a joke. Apparently the TGA (FDA equivalent in Aus) are not declaring all vaccine-related deaths especially in adolescents/young adults; this was discovered mainly through a FOIA request. The level of lies & fraud is just abhorrent.
F83EF87F-C5DB-49AC-8F7B-E0F873558AB0.jpeg

Vaccine?

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register

The term is used when a post-mortem cannot find an obvious cause of death.

The US-based SADS Foundation has said that over half of the 4,000 annual SADS deaths of children, teens or young adults have one of the top two warning signs present.

Well, about a week ago in my town of 2800 a woman in her mid 30s called an ambulance. My colleagues arrived to find her suffering crushing chest pain radiating to her neck and down her left arm with a resting heart rate of 110 BPM. Classic acute myocardial infarction by the looks of things but she had no previous cardiac history. Of course, no one asked if she had had the jabs which is SOP in the NSW Eunuch Brigade but it's likely she did as she had only given birth 3 months previously and took the jabs to 'protect the young one'.

Cardiac events in healthy 30 somethings? Another baffling case for the Australian Medical Establishment!

Was out shopping yesterday, 2 masked women at the checkout were discussing their experiences with 'long covid'. They were jabbed, boosted and both were astonished that one of their unvaxxed hubbies simply couldn't get infected despite sharing the same home and marital bed! I watched as they went to their nice middle class vehicles to drive to the nice middle class homes.

Australia is lost....

A distant family member in her early 60s died suddenly a couple of days ago. By all accounts on the day of her death, she got up as usual, went to her job (healthcare), had some social engagements after work and went back home. At home all appeared normal as per the account of her family and at some point she went to take a shower. She was in the shower too long. 🥺

A family member knocked on the door - no answer. Upon opening the door, she was found already deceased.

Cause of death is unknown but they suspect a heart attack or something.

Fully vaccinated.

But one thought has struck me. What about the AI Robots, so widely promoted by Boston Dynamics, as a benign, almost friendly and amusing, with there gymnastic flexibility, mirroring human movements. Are they envisioning a non human military force, to police nd herd humanity.
Just an aside: I actually saw one of these Boston Dynamics dog robot things on my street this week, by the entrance of an electric power substation. It was motionless on the sidewalk where a couple of workmen were standing and talking. It was a bit of a shock to see one outside of a laboratory video.

1657503991294.png

Totally normal. Fit athlete found dead at home. Cause of death is announced as heat stroke. Was the AC not working? Was his appartment like a sauna? No questions are asked, it is just explained that heat strokes are normal.
A cause of death has been confirmed for Marion Barber III, who was found dead in his apartment in Frisco, Texas, in June.
Barber, who was 38 at the time of his death, died of heat stroke, according to a report from the Collin County Medical Examiner's Office obtained by PEOPLE. The manner of his death has been ruled an accident.
Heatstroke is a serious condition caused by your body overheating, usually as a result of prolonged exposure to or physical exertion in high temperatures, and can occur if one's body temperature rises to 104 F (40 C) or higher, according to Mayo Clinic.

Last month, Frisco police said officers were asked to conduct a welfare check at an apartment believed to be rented by Barber, according to ESPN and The Dallas Morning News. Upon entry, they found the former player dead. [...]
I think soon, they will have to ban all summer sports, move Tour de France to the winter months, cancel world soccer in Qatar later this year, relocate people living in Africa, Australia, the tropics and subtropics to cooler climates. Not to mention those dangerous treacherous apartments aka hidden death traps, in the summer months the world over :scared:

Just an aside: I actually saw one of these Boston Dynamics dog robot things on my street this week, by the entrance of an electric power substation. It was motionless on the sidewalk where a couple of workmen were standing and talking. It was a bit of a shock to see one outside of a laboratory video.

View attachment 60776
These things are such an abomination!
@PopHistorian and so it begins...the terminator movie live. I would seriously be uneasy around a robotic dog. What is the size of your town? I don't want to see anything like this close to my home. Creeps me out.
Try not to let the “imaginary fears” of these things get to you.
Every machine has weaknesses, vulnerabilities and can be outsmarted, then repurposed!
Check out this cool, up cycling idea, and remember the Scavenger Class wants/eats our fear, our subservience, and our soul energy, in those lower vibrations.

So, laugh at them, those arrogant, ignorant sociopaths, laugh until they cry, then laugh at them crying....
928D0B17-CF43-4BB1-B4EE-5BDBE084E2BF.jpeg

These things are such an abomination!

Try not to let the “imaginary fears” of these things get to you.
Every machine has weaknesses, vulnerabilities and can be outsmarted, then repurposed!
Check out this cool, up cycling idea, and remember the Scavenger Class wants/eats our fear, our subservience, and our soul energy, in those lower vibrations.

So, laugh at them, those arrogant, ignorant sociopaths, laugh until they cry, then laugh at them crying....
View attachment 60885
Thanks for that grill dog photo! 🤣🤣🤣 It helps keep things in perspective. I'm thinking some kind of electronic, point and shoot device that short circuits them straight away would be in order. :phaser:

Sidney Powell newsletter: "Recently, Alex Berenson asked followers on his newly reinstated Twitter account to tell him about their experiences with the Covid-CCP pandemic. The stories that he received were emotionally devastating. We are asking you to read these stories and pass them to others. As hard as the stories are to hear, they are essential to being able to avert these types of disastrous results in the future. Be prepared to push back on your governments when they come at us again. We cannot repeat these nightmares."

Back
Top Bottom