Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Thank you all for your kind support. I am hanging in there. ATM it feels more like expecting the worst and hoping for the best possible outcome and taking each day as it comes. Even though I feel no fear it is sometimes very tiring to stay alert and being on guard watch 24/7. I've had no jabs, never been tested or wore a mask but I can understand why my family felt they had to, like so many others. It disappoints me, though, that they didn't try harder to avoid them because I think there were options but they just folded, so, it is what it is and i just have to roll with the punches as they come.

He'd have to be a pretty damn good pilot to land a plane whilst simultaneously dying. :shock: I've heard of multitasking, but not that much.

If it is a machine with 171 passengers... aren't there two pilots on the plane ?

I remember when I first read the article earlier, that it was funny that this wasn't mentioned, and I wondered if the airplane flew on autopilot with auto landing (if that is possible after a pilot dies in flight, I do not know).

Edit:

I found the following info from Avherald.com

So yes, it was an Airbus A320-200 - so there were indeed two pilots onboard, the first officer landed it (which was never mentioned in the news article)

Incident: Citilink A320 at Surabaya on Jul 21st 2022, captain incapacitated
By Simon Hradecky, created Thursday, Jul 21st 2022 07:58Z, last updated Thursday, Jul 21st 2022 07:58Z

A Citilink Airbus A320-200, registration PK-GLW performing flight QG-307 from Surabaya to Ujung Pandang (Indonesia) with 171 people on board, was climbing out of Surabaya's runway 28 when the first officer stopped the climb at about 14000 feet reporting the captain was incapacitated and requested to return to Surabaya.

The aircraft was vectored for a RNP approach to runway 28 but needed to go around, the first officer requested another approach to runway 10, performed an ILS approach to runway 10 and landed the aircraft safely about 40 minutes after departure. The captain was taken to a hospital, but subsequently was reported to have died.

The aircraft remained on the ground for about 8 hours, then departed again with a replacement crew.​

Last edited:
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.
Now a 5th doctor has died: WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July
Publishing date:
Jul 28, 2022 • 5 hours ago • 3 minute read • 105 Comments
Dr. Candace Nayman, 27, a resident at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming in a triathlon and died four days later on Thursday, July 28, 2022.
Dr. Candace Nayman, 27, a resident at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming in a triathlon and died four days later on Thursday, July 28, 2022. Twitter

The fifth GTA doctor to die in July “radiated positivity” and “lived a vibrant and active life.”​

But what the world lost in the sudden and tragic death of Dr. Candace Nayman was a woman who had dedicated her life to the health of children.

The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday.

Friends kept an around-the-clock prayer vigil for the much-loved Nayman who lost her fight and, at her request, had her organs donated to help others.

She was “the loving daughter of Nicole and Gary, and the sister of Lauren, her twin, and Maurice, as well as partner to Seth Kadish,” reads an obituary on the Benjamin’s Park Memorial Chapel.

A triathlete, Dr. Nayman routinely commented on social media about her love of training and racing.

“Candace Brooke Nayman passed away Thursday, July 28, 2022 competing and doing what she loved,” her obituary states.

Family, friends and peers gathered Thursday for her funeral, which has not only shaken her family but rocked the already shaken medicine fraternity.

“Everyone in the pediatrics department here at McMaster University and McMaster Children’s Hospital is devastated by the loss of Dr. Candace Nayman.” said Dr. Angelo Mikrogianakis, the chief of pediatrics at Hamilton Health Sciences’ McMaster Children’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton.

“Candace was an aspiring pediatrician who exemplified hard work, radiated positivity, lived a vibrant and active life, and had a positive impact on her fellow residents, colleagues, faculty and patients.”

Such a terrible loss of a special person in the prime of her life.

“She will be very much missed,” said Mikrogianakis.

And by many.

“Candace was one of the best residents I have had the privilege to work with in my time at McMaster,” said Dr. Christina Grant, professor as McMaster University and McMaster Children’s Hospital.

In her tribute on the memorial page, Grant added Candace was a “critical thinker, compassionate and an excellent team player.”

Friend Rebecca Starkman added: “There are simply no words to describe the giant hole that has been left in the absence of Candace. There is nothing she set out to do in this world that she couldn’t conquer. Her amazingly gifted brain was the cause of envy for her peers. There was no contest when it came to competing with Candace. She was brilliant in so many ways. Whether it was academically, athletically, musically, etc. she thrived in all aspects of her life.”

Dozens of tributes are still pouring in for this outstanding woman who died way to young.

This has been a tough week that just got worse with this news.

Four other local doctors have died this summer.

Trillium Partners staff physicians Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie and Dr. Lorne Segall died last week, just days after the tragic death of North York General Hospital’s Dr. Paul Hannam, an Olympian who died during a run at 50 years old.

In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

The cause of death in Dr. Nayman’s case has not been released.

“I’ve always admired and been inspired by her and wished I could be more like her,” said her friend since Grade 9, Rachel Bolshin. “She was driven, intelligent, successful, but most importantly so kind. She was one of the first people to privately congratulate me when I was accepted to law school … I’ll miss seeing her twitter contributions documenting her life as a resident and all the good she was doing.”

Dr. Candace Nayman did a lot of good and had more to do. Condolences to her family.

As to whether she was vaccinated, then I looked at her twitter page and think the answer without doubt is in the affirmative:

She was a pediatrician and must have felt strongly about vaccinating children 'against' covid for her to celebrate it.

Edit: adding this second tweet:

Last edited:
Now a 5th doctor has died: https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...comes-5th-gta-doctor-to-die-in-julyWARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in JulyAuthor of the article:Joe Warmington

As to whether she was vaccinated, then I looked at her twitter page and think the answer without doubt is in the affirmative:

She was a pediatrician and must have felt strongly about vaccinating children 'against' covid for her to celebrate it.

I guess that story has been pulled.. (Torontosun)...I get a 404 not found message.

I'm joining the club of being slightly worried about the health of near and loved ones who have been jabbed. It maybe a case of confirmation bias, seeing something that isn't really there but I think I've noticed that my wife, who's been double jabbed, has had more health problems than before. She got her first jab around May 2021 and her second the following August. After her second jab, during the night, she developed a quite scary form of very high heart rate/pulse and feeling of pressure in the chest. We were close of calling an ambulance but after she took 1 gram of vitamin C, which I insisted that she'd take, things calmed down. The experience scared her, and made her determined not to take any more jabs. Plus, despite her filling an official report about her scary side effects, the authorities have not to this day contacted her (which they officially should do but the fact that they didn't isn't really surprising for anyone here at least).

In any case, after that her health was quite normal but gradually, somewhere around Christmas I noticed that she complained about being very tired a lot more often than usual. She's also had reoccurring bouts of stomach/colon problems, in my estimate more than before (she's been for years on a very strict diet). Then, after Christmas we finally had 'Covid' in our family; I only had a slight muscle ache and a runny nose for a couple of days, the kids cleared it out in 4–5 days with some fever and coughing, but my wife fared a lot worse and it took her something like 10 days to get around 50% functional.

And now, during the last two weeks we've had some 'bug' making its round in our family. Again, I've managed to avoid getting sick completely, the kids have 'suffered' for 3–4 days, but my wife has been the most sick of us all and now she's developed this nasty dry cough that has lasted over a week. I might be imagining things, but that dry cough (especially at night) scares me a bit – it feels in some way 'unnatural'. Again, this might just be confirmation bias on my part.

In any case, I can't help myself from following my wife's health with growing concern as she almost every week complains about something, be it tiredness, stomach problems, throat complications etc. I have only once mentioned to her that "I've read studies showing that there's a possibility that the Covid jabs weaken the immune system" but otherwise I've avoided brining that up since it's, well, a non-productive approach that lacks external consideration. It wouldn't do her any good that I'd harass her with the topic. However, at times I'm edging to tell her "Told ya' so! Those jabs destroy your health!" but luckily I've managed to avoid this urge.

It's a tricky situation, and I'm not sure how things will turn out in the long run. Again, maybe it's nothing and I'm just imagining things.The one small thing I'm doing 'covertly' is that I'm keeping our stock of supplements filled and I'm regularly offering my wife various supplements (which she happily accepts) like vit. C, D, NAC.

Désolée d'apprendre vos difficultés, restez bien connecté au Divin Esprit Cosmique et soyez confiant et positif quoi qu'il arrive...
Je suis de tout coeur avec Vous... Prenez bien soin de Vous et votre famille...

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, stay well connected to the Divine Cosmic Spirit and be confident and positive no matter what happens...
My heart goes out to you... Take good care of yourself and your family...

Now a 5th doctor has died: WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July

Collective suicide from Doctors no less. My oh my.

I'm joining the club of being slightly worried about the health of near and loved ones who have been jabbed. It maybe a case of confirmation bias, seeing something that isn't really there but I think I've noticed that my wife, who's been double jabbed, has had more health problems than before. She got her first jab around May 2021 and her second the following August. After her second jab, during the night, she developed a quite scary form of very high heart rate/pulse and feeling of pressure in the chest. We were close of calling an ambulance but after she took 1 gram of vitamin C, which I insisted that she'd take, things calmed down. The experience scared her, and made her determined not to take any more jabs. Plus, despite her filling an official report about her scary side effects, the authorities have not to this day contacted her (which they officially should do but the fact that they didn't isn't really surprising for anyone here at least).

In any case, after that her health was quite normal but gradually, somewhere around Christmas I noticed that she complained about being very tired a lot more often than usual. She's also had reoccurring bouts of stomach/colon problems, in my estimate more than before (she's been for years on a very strict diet). Then, after Christmas we finally had 'Covid' in our family; I only had a slight muscle ache and a runny nose for a couple of days, the kids cleared it out in 4–5 days with some fever and coughing, but my wife fared a lot worse and it took her something like 10 days to get around 50% functional.

And now, during the last two weeks we've had some 'bug' making its round in our family. Again, I've managed to avoid getting sick completely, the kids have 'suffered' for 3–4 days, but my wife has been the most sick of us all and now she's developed this nasty dry cough that has lasted over a week. I might be imagining things, but that dry cough (especially at night) scares me a bit – it feels in some way 'unnatural'. Again, this might just be confirmation bias on my part.

In any case, I can't help myself from following my wife's health with growing concern as she almost every week complains about something, be it tiredness, stomach problems, throat complications etc. I have only once mentioned to her that "I've read studies showing that there's a possibility that the Covid jabs weaken the immune system" but otherwise I've avoided brining that up since it's, well, a non-productive approach that lacks external consideration. It wouldn't do her any good that I'd harass her with the topic. However, at times I'm edging to tell her "Told ya' so! Those jabs destroy your health!" but luckily I've managed to avoid this urge.

It's a tricky situation, and I'm not sure how things will turn out in the long run. Again, maybe it's nothing and I'm just imagining things.The one small thing I'm doing 'covertly' is that I'm keeping our stock of supplements filled and I'm regularly offering my wife various supplements (which she happily accepts) like vit. C, D, NAC.
Very sad to hear this.

I'm also not sure if I am seeing things which are not there. A friend tore a major muscle on their leg from doing nothing strenuous at all. He went for a run one day and the muscle tore like paper. Never heard anything like it before. He's triple jabbed.

On a side note I know a few jabbed who are in general poor health or seem to be catching things more often - like every 2 months they are constantly coming down with something.

The jab definitely appears to be affecting some more than others I would say.

I find the situation to be rather bizzaro as we live life ignoring the elephant in the room. No one mentions the jab or the coercion over the last 2-3years. We pretend as if everything is normal. No one mentions anything because then it brings to focus that some literally injected poison into themselves (with unknown consequences), the illegality of mandates or coercion etc and these are all to be avoided especially given that some amongst our midst are also injecting their own kids. So, we must pretend, we must pretend the world is as it was, nothing has changed.

I know one person that has pulmonary embolism after the J&J jab. A healthy guy in his mid-thirties now has to have some pump installed for drug administration. He's quite sure that this was after the jab, even his main doctor is leaning to acknowledge this fact. A very sad situation, the guy has two little kids and he said to me that the doctors are giving him 10-15 years of life left.

My mother's four times jabbed friend has COVID-19 for a second time, a week after her fourth injection 🤡

They are in full damage control and denial, however reading the comments on the article it isn't working. Majority of comments are calling out the lies.

That isn't surprising, since the Toronto Sun is a conservative paper. Comments there have been highly COVID-critical for a while now.

What's more interesting is that comments under CBC articles have lately been highly critical of the official line as well.

I am really sorry that you wife has problems with her heath, aragorn. And at the same time I also had a warm feeling, when you wrote, that she happily accepts various supplements like vit C, D and NAC. That is worth a lot and a wonderful way to respect her free will (the choices she made), while at the same time giving her support the way you do it. And i am glad, that she accepts it, too.

Back
Top Bottom