Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

That isn't surprising, since the Toronto Sun is a conservative paper. Comments there have been highly COVID-critical for a while now.

What's more interesting is that comments under CBC articles have lately been highly critical of the official line as well.
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing, some of the pro vaccine MSM articles are getting some real pushback in the comments, which is quite the change. More people are waking up.

But at the same time, they are still pushing more and more mandates, for example, University of Toronto has just announced boosters required for fall semester, children and babies are now approved to get the vax, many businesses are requiring vaccine for employment etc. It's still going on with no end in sight.

Even though the tide is starting to turn, and they are having a lot of trouble suppressing the vaccine injuries and death, it appears that they intend to just power on with narrative and mandates, ignoring all evidence.

It's a tricky situation, and I'm not sure how things will turn out in the long run. Again, maybe it's nothing and I'm just imagining things.The one small thing I'm doing 'covertly' is that I'm keeping our stock of supplements filled and I'm regularly offering my wife various supplements (which she happily accepts) like vit. C, D, NAC.
It's tricky indeed, I'm very sorry to hear you guys have to go through this. I've seen at least one person somewhere online comment that to get over the nasty side effects of the vaccine, he's had to take some sessions in the hyperbaric chamber. Do you think your wife would be open to it, if you just proposed it as a way to improve her health in general, regardless of the reason she's been having these issues lately?

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing, some of the pro vaccine MSM articles are getting some real pushback in the comments, which is quite the change. More people are waking up.

But at the same time, they are still pushing more and more mandates, for example, University of Toronto has just announced boosters required for fall semester, children and babies are now approved to get the vax, many businesses are requiring vaccine for employment etc. It's still going on with no end in sight.

Even though the tide is starting to turn, and they are having a lot of trouble suppressing the vaccine injuries and death, it appears that they intend to just power on with narrative and mandates, ignoring all evidence.
Yep. The Canadian establishment is apparently more committed to covidianism than almost any other country I can point to. There is a total jack of concern with the perceptions of citizens.

A friend tore a major muscle on their leg from doing nothing strenuous at all. He went for a run one day and the muscle tore like paper. Never heard anything like it before.
Just to let you know, I tore a calf muscle in Marts while at work doing nothing out of the ordinary. It did me in for a good 6 weeks, so these things can happen as I not vaccinated. Just to let you know that even if one hasn't heard about it, doesn't mean it must be the vax. though it is possible.

Just to let you know, I tore a calf muscle in Marts while at work doing nothing out of the ordinary. It did me in for a good 6 weeks, so these things can happen as I not vaccinated. Just to let you know that even if one hasn't heard about it, doesn't mean it must be the vax. though it is possible.
Yup, I think more than anything this shows the difficulty we are facing in waking people up. Causal links are so hard to prove. How can someone say something is caused (or contributed to) due to jab. 🤷 You're unjabbed, you tore a calf muscle so clearly not because of a jab. He's jabbed, he tore a similar muscle, so can also happen regardless of the jab. Looking at it from a different angle... How can one tell apart the cause of a heart attack between 2 jabbed people if in one case it was going to happen regardless of the jab and in another, it happened because of the jab?

These questions are so difficult to answer I think and because of it, Pfizer and the ptb can always claim the jab is acceptably safe. 🥴

In such situations I'm just going to revert to instinct i.e. trust your instincts.

It's tricky indeed, I'm very sorry to hear you guys have to go through this. I've seen at least one person somewhere online comment that to get over the nasty side effects of the vaccine, he's had to take some sessions in the hyperbaric chamber. Do you think your wife would be open to it, if you just proposed it as a way to improve her health in general, regardless of the reason she's been having these issues lately?
Thanks for the suggestion. I suspect it's quite a tall order before she goes along with 1) investing the money to buy such a thing, and 2) trying it. However, if her health keeps plummeting, she might be open to whatever helps. Years ago, she was a bit annoyed that I invested several hundred euros on a FIR blanket but nowadays she uses it gladly every now and then. :-)

Thanks for the suggestion. I suspect it's quite a tall order before she goes along with 1) investing the money to buy such a thing, and 2) trying it. However, if her health keeps plummeting, she might be open to whatever helps. Years ago, she was a bit annoyed that I invested several hundred euros on a FIR blanket but nowadays she uses it gladly every now and then. :-)
I know someone who was rarely open to "new" things, but in the end this person became more assiduous in their practice than I was.
I am agree with Wknight, knowing that the injection does not only cause respiratory side effects, but also and especially on the blood level.
And the hyperbaric chamber can be useful for you and your children.
And in the current context, this is even more valid, "prevention is better than cure".

Here, in this little village of Galicia, all the villagers have been injected 3 times, with a few rare exceptions who have for the moment stopped at two doses, two doses which all the kids have, making their parents proud.
All the injected people I know got Covid at least two times, the first around Christmas, and the second in the middle of this summer.

Since the beginning of this pandemic agenda, being non-injected, I had for the first time to do a salivary self-test (negative for me) not to be accused of having contaminated some of my relatives, who themselves isolated themselves for the Christmas holidays being positive, it was joyous!

At the beginning of the summer, after my acquaintances caught the Omicron, which turned into a "pandemic village" (I hadn't the authorization from the WHO to use this term) of self-testing, which had to be confirmed by a PCR test at the hospital or clinic.
I finally caught a severe flu from them too, where I was shivering with cold.
A close acquaintance had asked me why I didn't want to do a test, when a good few days ago she had done a test one in the morning, then another in the evening (wise advice from the pharmacy), both positive, that didn't stop her from coughing and sneezing right in front of me, then apologising and saying, "Oh, I forgot I have the Covid!"
I also had severe headaches, treated myself with ivermectin, quercetin, zinc, NAC, liposomal vitamin C and Vit D, and chicken broth. In two days I was back on my feet, but it seemed like ages, during this flu I lived like in a very short waking dream loop, the closest description would be to be woken up brutally, let's say every half hour, and to have to fold up your legs, then go back to sleep with a big tiredness from this effort, then again and again, as if all this was normal and had its logic, as a binary re/programming.

Then thinking I could go back to the sea to perfect my butterfly, I started coughing, and coughing well, it was my nightmare to go back to coughing like that, the last time it took me months to recover...
I found an old pine syrup, tasting like an even older chewing gum, and some glutathione, and thank you Saint George, in one week I came back, and I lost 4 kilos and with more hair, whereas I would like to be fat and bald :thup: .

In the village, there used to be a doctor, a nurse and a secretary, since the Covid crisis, there is only the nurse and the secretary left, who in the worst hours of the crisis, when people needed them most, did everything by phone.
Since then things have improved, even people who test positive could go for a consultation.
Then the news came that all the health centers in the villages were going to be closed down, for the moment there is an association that is trying to stop the process.

There were some people who, after the side effects of their second injection, swore that they would not have a third, and here the TV has gospel words, not only did they all, except for one old stubborn man, run to their booster, but they also brought their kids.
I saw with my own eyes a divorced father who refused to take his own son on his weekend tour, because the little one tested positive, but was running faster than me.

For some time now I have been hearing more and more ambulance sirens, here it is the seagulls that make the most noise.

Very often in the villages, it is in the cemetery that we find some living people that we thought were dead, there was a Saturday some time ago, three burials on the same day, three generations of age, vaccines save people, no vaccines do not kill people, until when?

Before careful now, you can 'die of joy'! :-(

Insanity. Also reported in that article is a young lady in India who suffered a heart attack whilst running to her university exam room.

In other news, the report below, from July 25th, is doing the rounds, for obvious reasons. Whether it's because of the jab remains to be seen, but if it is, it'll likely become clear because it won't be a single occurance:

Baby’s arm amputated at 10 days old after he suffered blood clots in the womb​

{snip}

they wanted to save as much of it as they could. But, eventually, they said they had to amputate because his arm was dead.”

In the end, surgeons removed three quarters of Zack’s left arm, halfway up his bicep. Libby said: “We were so happy when the surgery was done and that he had made it.

“He was in a lot of pain at first, though, and I had to take myself away at one point, as it was just too upsetting.” Thankfully, surgery was a success, but then a brain scan a few days later revealed he may also have suffered a stroke in the womb.

0_embedded7194996.jpg

Libby Francis, 29, with her son, Zack Reilly (Collect/PA Real Life) (Image: PA Real Life)
Libby said: “The doctors called us into the quiet room and we just knew bad news was coming. They said he had damage to his brain due to a suspected clot and while we won’t know exactly how he has been affected until he is older, there is a good chance he might not be able to use some muscles and might not walk and talk

{snip}

Yep. The Canadian establishment is apparently more committed to covidianism than almost any other country I can point to. There is a total jack of concern with the perceptions of citizens.

Yes, they sure seem to be ignoring, while double and tripling down. Wait until the fall to truly see what they will do.

With citizens though, it is hard to gauge. Sure, some are trapped in their minds and will grasp at their masks and injections until the cows jump over the moon, but others, including those who were jabbed, sometimes will say contrary things - they are clearly not happy, and this all gets downplayed or erased in the press. For many of the Canadian (or whatever country) public, they seem to be more and more cross referencing the dots; supply chains, war, carbon taxes (basically it is all emptying pockets), and medial pandemics that don't look like pandemics. They can now perhaps see a little more, connections that look like the manufactured controlled demolitions on their radar now. People have traditionally shied away from thinking about the question of eugenics (it used to be in the open) that had historically went underground (well not really), and that too is on their radars again. Canadians are also very upset about their politicians (no names need be mentioned), but are powerless to do anything, and it is difficult to have a forum to say anything anymore (remember when the CBC changed their policy on article commenting, and outsourced the control to third parties to manage - people stopped commenting. Even some local papers had Jeers and Cheers sections, so they eliminated the Jeers to prevent what they deemed as negative comments. Letter to the editor became well controlled, too).

The biggest thing noticed is in hearing words from doctors themselves. They do not quite openly say it, but many are furious at their Ministry and associations, and rightly so, with the later that buttons them down, and the former who will outright demand their licenses be pulled if they step out of line. If more of the public knew this, they may themselves be open to asking other questions. Generally speaking, though, some physicians seem plain scared, and are strategic with their words - and who now ever challenges their physicians?, well not many.

...children and babies are now approved to get the vax...

The public reaction to this may be beyond what can be yet known. Thus, I sure hope every Canadian grows fiercely to counter such corporate/medical sickness. This is the line of all lines.

Cross posting this here from the Canadian thread on vaccinating babies:

1659392556676.png

In other news, the report below, from July 25th, is doing the rounds, for obvious reasons. Whether it's because of the jab remains to be seen, but if it is, it'll likely become clear because it won't be a single occurance:

Baby’s arm amputated at 10 days old after he suffered blood clots in the womb​

Someone I went to school with had been forced to take the jab for work (he was set against it and tried to take it to arbitration), and yet in then end he capitulated and now has lost his leg due to gangrene.

In terms of vaccine "side effects or worse" as the title states, around the communities where I live, the damage done or outright deaths, cannot even begin to be counted. The obituary page doubled from ever other year ever looked at. Many are known. It is horrific, and ignored, glossed over most of the time, but again, people are talking. For instance, here (in Canada) the Pope recently arrived on bended knee to make apologies for white mans residential schools (another discussion), while at the same time the natives are more than fanatical about white man's vaccinations, lining up for their 3rd and 4th booster, and many elders have have already died, and many younger have found themselves with debilitating side effects, that of course are never related. They are talking, but it is not enough, and the Federal government keeps pushing away at them with propaganda posters alongside their in-reserve-house medical units.

When at a business site at the beginning of the vaccine push, the guy I was dealing with was saying how he and his wife decided to get the 1st dose (the second happened and possibly the booster followed). He said his reason for doing so was for their new 2-year old child. This guy is young and fit, really fit, and since he has entered hospital for myocarditis right out of the blue. I think he now knows, but will not say nor would I ask. Very sad, and every time I phone and they say he is not at work, there is concerned pause for his health.
Here is a long list update today from Mark Crisper Miller, starting with the headline:

Mom, 29, Suffered Cardiac Event Near Her Newborn in NICU. It Shook Her Fiancé: 'Want to Get Married Tomorrow?'

Back
Top Bottom