Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

One of the people I play petanque with, died on Sunday, 69 years old. Like all the other players, he was vaccinated. His neighbour found him dead in the cellar and other colleagues noticed the ambulance arriving while they were having a drink at the local pub. He had been playing just a day or two before that. Perhaps just old age and his time was up, but no one talks about the vaccines as being even a possible culprit. In such cases it is easy to brush it aside as just being age related, but as we know it is just happening with such an increased frequency that begs the question as to how big a part the jabs are playing in this.

Another one. This time a 20 year old athlete die after cardiac arrest.
Also reported on Sott with more to the story:

Before careful now, you can 'die of joy'! :-(

I suppose we should prepare ourselves for a new war on that great threat to public health: joy.

That would be the most honest thing they've said in years.

All these people dying unexpectedly is supposedly normal - they would have us believe this?!?!? One day if the world ever recovers from this, they will study the psychology of these times to try and understand how society and normal people could be induced into such a state as to ignore the evidence of their own eyes. It's the equivalent of "banality of evil" but not quite the same. I'd certainly hold my hands up and say I'm not at the Town Hall protesting or going around telling people to take notice and if a so-called future person asked me why... I think the below would be my answer

"Day to day life takes precedence in that it's better to keep your head down and mind your own business as otherwise you risk provoking a negative reaction from others who equate to a mob.

It's not my place to say anything - I commend those with the bravery to stick their heads above the parapet.

The majority don't want to hear that this may be happening because of what that will mean to their own psychological well-being."

What would others say to the future-person?

One day if the world ever recovers from this, they will study the psychology of these times to try and understand how society and normal people could be induced into such a state as to ignore the evidence of their own eyes.

I'd say we're already doing that; at least, those of us who have kept our eyes open, and paid attention to reality 'right and left'. In fact, having a front row seat for this is an amazing opportunity to develop and deepen our psychosocial and spiritual understanding.

And now, during the last two weeks we've had some 'bug' making its round in our family. Again, I've managed to avoid getting sick completely, the kids have 'suffered' for 3–4 days, but my wife has been the most sick of us all and now she's developed this nasty dry cough that has lasted over a week. I might be imagining things, but that dry cough (especially at night) scares me a bit – it feels in some way 'unnatural'. Again, this might just be confirmation bias on my part.
Okay, so now it's the 13th day that my wife is coughing all the time (dry cough) and still feeling lethargic and almost completely out of energy (any activity for more than 10min makes her want to lay down), and I'm starting to get increasingly worried. We've decided that she needs to see a doctor tomorrow (I'd have liked her to make that today). I might be agitating myself with false ideas but I'm thinking of the possibility that she might have developed some kind of pulmonary embolism by gradual blood clotting from the Covid jabs. No fever, no runny nose, "just" the coughing and lack of energy. Oh, and now she's complaining that she feels some pressure in the chest.

I'm sorry to tag you, @Gaby and @nicklebleu but could you recommend what kind of blood tests should/could be done to see if there's something that would indicate such a thing? D-dimer test?

Since I'm quite worried, I'm thinking that I should bring the possibility of embolism up with my wife. Just maybe so that she could insist that the doctor would test for it in some way. Or, do you guys think that this will just unnecessarily scare her; will an embolism show up anyways with the routine blood work that they do?

I hope I'm making sense, since I'm feeling a bit disoriented with all of this.

I hope I'm making sense, since I'm feeling a bit disoriented with all of this.
If the D-dimer is negative or normal, there's no embolism. You can ask for it, but if the D-dimer is high, she has to do an emergency angioscanner which might still turn out to be normal. That means no embolism and unnecessary drama and stress, just high D-dimer as a marker of inflammation from any bug or, yes, as a vaccine side effect.

I know it's hard to navigate these days with so much hysteria going around. Just check with a doctor, ask for the D-dimer if you want to know, and see how it goes.

I really hope your wife starts to feel better soon, Aragorn, and that tomorrow brings you some peace of mind. I know lots of people who have so called 'long covid' type symptoms, especially coughs that last for weeks, but they did recover fully in time. I had a similar experience myself.

Thanks for the suggestion. I suspect it's quite a tall order before she goes along with 1) investing the money to buy such a thing, and 2) trying it. However, if her health keeps plummeting, she might be open to whatever helps. Years ago, she was a bit annoyed that I invested several hundred euros on a FIR blanket but nowadays she uses it gladly every now and then. :-)
I wasn't really thinking of you buying one. I don't know if there are any available in your country, but where I am you can go to a place and pay for x number of sessions, and with some digging around, it may not be as expensive as one would think. And now that I think of it, in the place my wife was recently going to, some patients were there precisely because they wanted to get rid of the sequels of 'long covid'. Perhaps your wife might be open if you pitch it that way? Anyway, I hope your wife has nothing serious!

Another young athlete dies.. The groundskeeper for Lugano FC died yesterday of heart attack, aged 41.

Shock for the cup winner – groundskeeper († 41) died
Death at FC Lugano before the start of Europe​

He was an important contact person for coach Mattia Croci-Torti, now he has died at the age of only 41: FC Lugano mourns the loss of their groundsman Cesare Lotti.
From what I heard this evening from somebody who follows these things, it was a heart attack. I put it here in this thread, though I don't know whether he was vaccinated. Most people in Switzerland are vaccinated and one could suspect that the football club had a vaccine policy. May he rest in peace.

Edit: Added the headline.

Athlete Deaths are 1700% higher than expected since COVID Vaccine roll-out

July 30 2022

This an article from "The Exposé" so it must be taken with a grain of salt (see the post of cinnamon here). The article is based on a study which is here : Sudden cardiac death in athletes: the Lausanne Recommendations - PubMed

But as we can see in the graph, there's a big gap in the data (no data between 2004 to 2021) so we don't know what was the trend.

Monthly Average number of recorded Athlete Deaths.jpg

Joy, the new way of dying :huh:

University student 'dies of joy' after hearing he'd passed his exams with flying colours

July 29 2022
Student Mubarak Hussein Sayed Abdel-Jalil, 22, suffered a heart attack and died in hospital after discovering he had passed his final university exams, according to his parents.

But as we can see in the graph, there's a big gap in the data (no data between 2004 to 2021) so we don't know what was the trend.
There are at least two confounders that prevent such a comparison, even in the presence of the 2004/2021 gap. The 2006 article counts only the deaths they found in the scientific literature, with a selection for athletes younger than 35yrs old. The definition of athlete/non-athlete is also vague. Also, a proper comparisons would involve the total number of athletes at any given time. However, even if we ignore the old figures, the numbers for 2022 do not seem to be normal, and they are very alarming. In a few years, the olympic games will be populated with normies who have never trained in their lives.
It would be interesting to compare this figure:
1659688881778.pngwith a figure giving the rate of injections given to young people per month (starting earlier in time) and see if there is a correlation (with a delay effect). That would be damning.

Speaking of damning correlation, this graph for the +60yers old in the Netherlands is a perfect example from Data doesn't lie: mRNA-vaccines and correlation to all-cause mortality -- Sott.net

1659689289654.png

Last edited:
Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk by 44 Times in Young Adults: Peer-Reviewed Study
The risk was 13 times higher with Pfizer vaccination

June 28, 2022

Study published in Nature: Age and sex-specific risks of myocarditis and pericarditis following Covid-19 messenger RNA vaccines - Nature Communications

Subgroup estimates by sex and age classes

The risk of myocarditis was substantially increased within the first week post vaccination in both males and females (Fig. 1 and Table S2). Odds-ratios associated with the second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine were consistently the highest, with values up to 44 (95% CI, 22–88) and 41 (95% CI, 12–140), respectively in males and females aged 18 to 24 years but remaining high in older age groups. Odds-ratios for the second dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine tended to decrease with age, from 18 (95% CI, 9–35) and 7.1 (95% CI, 1.5–33), respectively in males and females aged 12 to 17 years, down to 3.0 (95% CI, 1.5–5.9) and 1.9 (95% CI, 0.39–9.3), respectively in males and females aged 40 to 51 years.

Back
Top Bottom