Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The girl in the video says “I just followed the doctors orders and the government mandates and this is my life now”

This could of been me. Im often reminded that I made the right decision of not taking the damn vaccine. Even though I paid for it by loosing the best job I ever had (economically)…I was pressured for weeks to get vaccinated and even segregated. I couldn’t even eat at the employee cafeteria, I had to eat all by myself in a storage room. Then they ended up not taking my religious exemption and I was let go because I became a “burden” to the company…Seeing all this stories of side effects is just heartbreaking but also its a reminder of that famous phrase “knowledge protects”

Henry Price, the basketball player, lost consciousness while playing against rival Butler. He laid motionless on the court and was initially attended to by Rocky River trainer Wesley Hickling. The gym was quickly cleared out. Video from the game, which was being streamed live, showed medical personnel using what appeared to be an AED device on the player before he was taken from the gym. The AED, or automated external defibrillator, is used to revive victims in cases of cardiac arrest. Price was then carried out on a stretcher and taken to the hospital.

Fambro said CMS was not permitted to provide any additional details about his condition or the cause of his collapse.

Canada: Canadian doctors dying of...rapid cancers ?!

Source
If you follow Dr William Makis MD (link below) he's documented 2,250 doctor deaths (2019-2023, a few weeks ago). As the government erases the deaths as quickly as they can (just as they do injection deaths and patient records) Dr. Makis and team used the way-back machine, newspapers and so forth to build their own database.

He also found the younger the more above the trend-line - under 30's Doctors were 5 times more likley to die!, then those over 50 (2 times).

While not all deaths are from the bio-weapon injection lets take the full figure of 2,250 for this example as it's only going to go up (most have had 5+ bio-weapon injections). Edward Dowd (former billion dollar hedge fund investor) stated that permanent injuries (perm-disability) were 4:1 over deaths. That would work out to about 9,000 permanently disabled doctors in Canada (so far) PLUS the 2,250 equaling 11,250.

... BUT, there's also soft-disabilities. Doctors always off sick (VAIDS), having to get medical treatments, unable to work as well due to cognitive decline - and so forth. While they may not be deaths or permanent disability they would represent the largest number not being able to work or work as well as before the bio-weapon injections.

What about NURSES?, they outnumber doctors 5:1. If 11,250 doctors died or were permanently disabled that could mean up to 56,250 nurses suffered the same fate if the rates are about the same.

What about support staff?, included skilled trades required to keep the place operational? How many of those are now dead, permanently disabled or have 'soft' disabilities?

... just Ontario, Canada is behind in over 200,000 medical procedures. Now you know why. While they will try to poach medical staff from other nations IMO they are all in the same boat and it's only going to get worse.

marie claire - Fruit juice, honey, biscuits: consumption of free sugars associated with increased risk of heart attack and stroke

View attachment 71485

🤔

Marie-Claire is making a big deal of it, because if one follow the link of Medicalxpress in the article, one get to the published study that begins as follow:

Recent studies have reported that the associations between dietary carbohydrates and cardiovascular disease (CVD) may depend on the quality, rather than the quantity, of carbohydrates consumed.

The more little quantity of good quality is consumed, the better, I guess.

I'm not sure if this was shared here before, but I follow this vaccine injured person on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agy.lena/

I'd also like to share a few stories that never made it to the news but personally touched people I know. I can't prove those conditions are in fact linked to the vaccine, and as they all occurred in vaccinated individuals I can't help but think that the timing is suspicious.

My elderly aunt passed away in mid 2021 and as me and my family followed the coffin to her final resting place we heard an exchange about my aunt's health deteriorating right after she had her first vaccine. Her death was never officially classified as a vaccine-related. Apparently, her internal organs just shut down, she was taken to hospital and never returned home. She had been in relatively good health prior to that, despite being in her 70s.

Another one happened in Spain to someone in her early 30s, whom I worked with in my previous job back in 2021. She was very much a vaccine sceptic but when her travel plans were jeopardised by non-vaccination she decided to have the Pfizer shot. She regretted it very much and said that within hours after the shot she started to feel short of breath and experienced really severe stomach pain. She lost consciousness from the pain and when she regained it she headed straight to the hospital. When she described her symptoms to staff at the emergency room she was asked if she had recently been vaccinated. She confirmed that she had and was told that this was most likely vaccine related and many people had similar symptoms. Some of her symptoms lingered on for quite a while, and apparently her periods became extremely painful after that, but she did eventually recover.

Then there was a newsletter sent by my company's CEO about a death of a 26 year-old colleague who died "suddenly, after a short illness". Seriously, they could have at least worded it less suspiciously.

My grandparents' neighbour, a woman in her late 50s, developed a blood clot that led to her hand being amputated right before Christmas 2022. Apparently it developed very quickly, the doctors said that if she had waited another day she'd have either lost her entire arm - or life.

A man I work with told me about an infection he suffered in late 2022 where the source was never identified. He nearly lost his leg but the doctors managed to save it. He still needs physiotherapy for it.

Another family member had symptoms resembling a heart-attack that ended up not being a heart attack but something the doctors couldn't put a finger on. He's a bigger buy so I guess it didn't necessarily have to be vaccine related, but I can't help but wonder if it was.

Two weeks ago I attended a work meeting and I was sitting next to a woman who said she was coming down with something. She said she was worried about spreading it as we were sitting next to each other all day but I replied that I had recovered from a cold two weeks before so I was going to be fine. She replied that it definitely wasn't covid because she'd just had her 4th booster. Within a week of meeting her I developed symptoms of some pretty nasty cold where the symptoms overlapped with both a cold and pneumonia. I can't be sure if i had caught it from her of course, but I had never had two bouts of a cold in such quick succession.

Those are just a few examples that immediately come to mind, and I do wonder if I'm primed to notice those things happen around me more because knowing about the vaccine risks makes me prick up my ears. But I seriously can't remember stories of people randomly dying, losing their limbs, or anything this severe prior to the jab being introduced. I'm not of an age where people around me suffer severe health problems or die. I thought about it a lot and I could only think of two instances from before 2020 that I would be suspicious about if they happened now. One was my boss suffering some undiagnosed illness that resembled a stroke but wasn't that, which made him unfit for work for months, and another one was a friend telling me about suffering cancer in his teens. So I guess it's fair to assume that at least some of the recent problems can be linked to the vaccine.

I have been hearing several times about vax-sheddin, which would be a transmission of the Spike protein from Covid vaccinated people to non-vaccinated people, via body fluids (saliva, sweat and sexual relations). I have only found, apart from the various testimonies of people who claim to be in this case, this document from the Agence France Presse (AFP), which denies such a reality. As AFP is the agency that provides all the good information to be disclosed by the mainstream press, I think it is time to doubt?
Does anyone on the forum have any scientific information to pass on?

I would not trust fact-check.afp, @Dylou . There are several researchers that have claimed the vaccinated shed spike proteins and/or mRNA.

Here is one article McCullough: Vaccinated Can Spread mRNA and Spike Protein to Other People

The governments/main stream media around the world have lied in regards to Covid and turn a blind eye to vaccine injured/deaths, so nothing has changed to think they are now truthful.

Last edited:
I have been hearing several times about vax-sheddin, which would be a transmission of the Spike protein from Covid vaccinated people to non-vaccinated people, via body fluids (saliva, sweat and sexual relations). I have only found, apart from the various testimonies of people who claim to be in this case, this document from the Agence France Presse (AFP), which denies such a reality. As AFP is the agency that provides all the good information to be disclosed by the mainstream press, I think it is time to doubt?
I don't have any sources to share but given the parallels drawn between covid and HIV I've been wondering about the same thing. Another avenue of possible contamination could be blood transfusion from a vaccinated person to a non-vaccinated one. Ivermectin apparently removes the spike protein from the body so I guess that could be a backup plan if risk of "contagion" occurs. There's also the forum's protocol that would be good to have at hand.

Interesting you asked about this as I was asked this question today. There have not been many academic published studies I understand due to the fact BigPharma and BigMed do not tend to sponsor or support these studies and my guess the research institutions are not supporting them either. Most of the evidence is anecdotal so far, and I have not come across many studies. I hope others can share links as @Lilou posted above.

Shedding Phenomena

I was listening last night to the latest Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin, Session No 143 - which among many other highly interesting/heavy aspects being revealed - also the subject of shedding was talked about. I will later write about it in detail in the Corona thread - but i need a free day from work (on Thursday), in order to plow through all the details, before I can write them all down.

Here is the link already, if you are interested.

Dr. Hélenè Banoun | Session 143​

Dr. Hélenè Banoun - Pharmaceutical Biologist from France. About: the current state of research on mRNA shedding & on the question: what can we exclude, what not?

English

German

I found a recent study about how nicotine helps with what they call post-COVID syndrome (weakness, memory lapses, pain, dyspnea, and other unspecific physical complaints; acute cases are rare):

Is the post-COVID-19 syndrome a severe impairment of acetylcholine-orchestrated neuromodulation that responds to nicotine administration?

Several investigators could demonstrate that the SARS-CoV-2 related spike glycoprotein (SGP) attaches not only to ACE-2 receptors but also shows DNA sections highly affine to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs). The nAChR is the principal structure of cholinergic neuromodulation and is responsible for coordinated neuronal network interaction. Non-intrinsic viral nAChR attachment compromises integrative interneuronal communication substantially. This explains the cognitive, neuromuscular and mood impairment, as well as the vegetative symptoms, characterizing post-COVID-19 syndrome. The agonist ligand nicotine shows an up to 30-fold higher affinity to nACHRs than acetylcholine (ACh). We therefore hypothesize that this molecule could displace the virus from nAChR attachment and pave the way for unimpaired cholinergic signal transmission. Treating several individuals suffering from post-COVID-19 syndrome with a nicotine patch application, we witnessed improvements ranging from immediate and substantial to complete remission in a matter of days.
[...]
Post-COVID-19 syndrome is well explained in its pathogenesis and clinical manifestation, with cholinergic neuromodulation disorder due to partial or complete blockage of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by the SARS-CoV-2 virus playing a potentially important role. In all four of the cases we studied, transcutaneous use of nicotine led to a near immediate improvement in symptoms and rapid restitutio ad integrum. The course of symptom improvement was as distinct as the clinical presentation of post-COVID-19 syndrome in each patient. The ease of implementation and the good controllability of the minor side effects make randomized, double-blinded studies to investigate this treatment option more closely seem feasible. Based on the results of this case study, this treatment option—using nicotine patches to combat long-haul COVID—seems far superior to the time-consuming, often underwhelming or disappointing, costly and complex rehabilitation measures currently available to these patients.

They are talking about nicotine patches, but maybe smoking would be a better medium? So I was wondering if this could also help vaccinated people that have similar symptoms, or related nasty side effects?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom