Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I don't have any sources to share but given the parallels drawn between covid and HIV I've been wondering about the same thing. Another avenue of possible contamination could be blood transfusion from a vaccinated person to a non-vaccinated one. Ivermectin apparently removes the spike protein from the body so I guess that could be a backup plan if risk of "contagion" occurs. There's also the forum's protocol that would be good to have at hand.
The above was supposed to be ‘covid vaccine and HIV’. Apologies for that.

I found a recent study about how nicotine helps with what they call post-COVID syndrome (weakness, memory lapses, pain, dyspnea, and other unspecific physical complaints; acute cases are rare):

They are talking about nicotine patches, but maybe smoking would be a better

I am a little confused

so i’ll have to ask. The post-Covid-syndrome… from what i understood from the latest Corona Investigative committee interviews with scientists and experts - is that long covid is mainly because of the genetic injections which results into the building of spike proteins. And here we are talking about a genetic artificially altered mRNA program code being transcribed in human cells, resulting into building different spikes, compared to Corona virus’ natural spikes.

On top of that, those artifical induced spikes… they break apart into two pieces, (S1 and S2) resulting into that part S1 spike-protein is easily floating freely a long time in the blood stream. On that S1 part, the laching mechanism is attached (to latch onto any cell in the body) but also to be able to detach, which is was not designed to do, as there is a lock mechanism in the other S2 part. But because the spike proteins are BREAKING APART in two pieces, the designed safety mechanism was thereby destroyed. The scientists overestimated their know-how - and the rest is history.

The article however seem to speak of the SARS-Cov-2 virus spike protein being the cause for long-Covid.

This might be the case for few, but the majority of people suffer from long covid because of the injections inducing later free floating, broken apart spike proteins, in which the S1 part is the problem. Creating the huge amounts of damages and the immune system attacking cells. And since S1-spikes can latch onto most cells anywhere in the body, how much can nicotine help in that regard ?

Are the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors present on all cells ?! Or just certain brain cells ?

Jab + organ transplantations

Oh, and speaking of something related. Supposedly the organ transplantations these days, appear to go pretty bad since the introduction of the covid injections.

Many of the recipients get uncontrolled bleedings and immune systems going into destruction mode, making the successrate of transplantations worse than ever. Reason ? The mRNA hijacked cells in donors organs, creating spikes due to experimental injections, create serious problems in the recipients.

I will list this later in the corona thread from the two interviews who talk about this, originated from the corona Investigative committee last session.

Are the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors present on all cells ?! Or just certain brain cells ?

Acetylcholine Function​

Acetylcholine has numerous functions in the body. It can be found in all motor neurons, where it stimulates muscles to contract.2 From the movements of the stomach and heart to the blink of an eye, all of the body's movements involve the actions of this important neurotransmitter.

It is also found in many brain neurons and plays a vital role in mental processes and human behaviors, such as memory and cognition.1 Acetylcholine is also involved in attention, arousal, neuroplasticity, and REM sleep.
Some cells of the body have what are known as cholinergic synapses. These synapses convert an electrical signal into acetylcholine, which then interacts with acetylcholine receptors on the other side of the synapse to trigger another electrical signal.3

Peripheral Nervous System​

In the PNS, acetylcholine is a major part of the somatic nervous system. Within this system, it plays an excitatory role leading to the voluntary activation of muscles.

Within the autonomic system, acetylcholine controls a number of functions by acting on neurons in the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. It is also involved in the contraction of smooth muscles and dilation of blood vessels, and it can promote increased body secretions and a slower heart rate.2

For example, the brain might send out a signal to move the right arm. The signal is carried by nerve fibers to the neuromuscular junctions. The signal is transmitted across this junction by acetylcholine, triggering the desired response in those specific muscles.

Because acetylcholine plays an important role in muscle actions, drugs that influence this neurotransmitter can cause various degrees of movement disruption and even paralysis.

Brain and CNS​

Acetylcholine also acts at various sites within the CNS, where it can function as a neurotransmitter and as a neuromodulator.1 It plays a role in motivation, arousal, attention, learning, and memory, and is also involved in promoting REM sleep.

Disrupted levels of acetylcholine may be associated with conditions such as Alzheimer's disease.4 Drugs and substances that interrupt acetylcholine function, such as some types of pesticides and nerve gasses, can have negative effects on the body and can even lead to death.5

Discovery​

Acetylcholine was the first neurotransmitter to be identified. It was discovered by Henry Hallett Dale in 1914, and its existence was later confirmed by Otto Loewi. Both were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1936 for their discovery.6

Choline and Acetylcholine​

Acetylcholine production takes place in the nerve terminals of cholinergic neurons. It is made by the choline acetyltransferase enzyme.

Choline is a nutrient precursor of acetylcholine. The body uses choline to produce acetylcholine. When people don't consume enough choline, they may experience a range of negative health effects.

A lack of choline can affect the liver's ability to process fat, which increases the risk of liver cancer and diabetes. Children who lack choline in their diet during critical points of development may have impairments in mental function and cognitive performance as a result.7

Because the body cannot produce enough choline on its own, it needs to be obtained from food. Supplements containing choline are available. Dietary sources of choline include:7

• Meat, fish, dairy, and eggs
  • Whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds
  • Broccoli, cabbage, apples, and tangerines

Adequate daily intake of choline is 550 mg per day for men and 425 mg per day for women over the age of 19 years old. Individuals who menstruate may need less because estrogen helps stimulate the synthesis of choline.7

Acetylcholine Dysfunction​

Acetylcholine's function in the body can be disrupted by a variety of causes, including disease and toxins. Imbalances in this important neurotransmitter can lead to a number of health consequences, many of which impact memory and muscle control.

Some of these conditions involve the depletion of acetylcholine or damage to acetylcholine receptors, but excessive acetylcholine can also have damaging effects. When acetylcholine increases in the synapses and neuromuscular joints, it can lead to what is known as nicotinic and muscarinic toxicity. Symptoms include increased salivation, cramps, diarrhea, blurry vision, paralysis, and muscle twitches.8

Alzheimer's Disease​

Alzheimer's disease causes problems with memory and thinking. It is an example of a condition that may be caused by acetylcholine deficiency. The exact causes of the condition are unknown, but the disease affects acetylcholine, leading to low levels of the neurotransmitter.9

Myasthenia Gravis​

Myasthenia gravis is a condition that leads to muscle weakness. It can affect muscles in the arms, legs, neck, hands, and fingers. It is an autoimmune condition that occurs when the body's immune system attacks acetylcholine receptors.10

Parkinson's Disease​

Parkinson's disease is a degenerative neurological condition that causes tremors and involuntary movements. While the exact causes of the condition are not fully understood, acetylcholine imbalances are believed to play a role.11

Toxins and Pesticides​

Certain toxins can affect acetylcholine in the body and enhance, mimic, or interact with acetylcholine.12 This can result in symptoms such as blurred vision, muscle weakness, diarrhea, and paralysis.

Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, or nAChRs, are receptor polypeptides that respond to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine

For example, the venom of a black widow spider interacts with acetylcholine. When a person is bitten by a black widow, their acetylcholine levels rise dramatically, leading to severe muscle contractions, spasms, paralysis, and even death.13

The former.
Some cells of the body have what are known as cholinergic synapses. These synapses convert an electrical signal into acetylcholine, which then interacts with acetylcholine receptors on the other side of the synapse to trigger another electrical signal.
Receptors for acetylcholine, also known as cholinergic receptors, fall into two categories based on the chemicals that mimic or antagonize the action of acetylcholine on its many target cell types. In classical studies, nicotine, isolated from tobacco, was one of the chemicals used to distinguish acetylcholine receptors. That is, the body contains nicotinic receptors for acetylcholine. People who smoke may have a slight deterioration of cognitive abilities if they stop smoking. This worsening is due because nicotine acts as an agonist to mimic acetylcholine receptors, which is important for learning, memory and cognitive functions. Daily infusions of nicotine can increase the number of acetylcholine receptors by 40%.

The production of cytokines (inflammatory molecules), as well as tumor necrosis factor (TNF) and interleukin-6 (IL-6), are necessary to protect us against pathogens and promotes tissue repair, but excessive cytokine release can result in systemic inflammation, organ failure and ultimately death. Autonomic regulation of local and systemic inflammation, i.e., the molecular link between the brain and the immune system, is mediated through the anti-inflammatory cholinergic pathway. This is a mechanism shaped by the vagus nerve and its neurotransmitter acetylcholine, a process that depends on the alpha 7 subunit of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.

Acetylcholine has a direct inhibitory effect on the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, thus avoiding the harmful effects of excess production of the latter. Nicotine, the prototypical nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist, attenuates the release of cytokines such as TNF. Stimulation of the vagus nerve decreases inflammation without unwanted side effects on organ functions such as respiratory, heart rate and intestinal motility.

Nicotine agonists have also been used to prevent renal dysfunction as a result of ischemia reperfusion. In addition, nicotine therapy improves renal function. Nicotinic receptors in the central nervous system are associated with neuronal plasticity and cell survival. Nicotine has been used to treat ulcerative colitis, a disease characterized by inflammation of the large intestine. Nicotine also has a protective effect against sepsis, improving survival in cases of endotoxemia, caused by infection in the blood.

The cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway involves the vagus nerve, and it reduces circulating levels of the cytokines, TNF (tumor necrosis factor) and IL-6 (interleukin-6) in rats subjected to hemorrhagic shock. Activation of the vagus nerve afferent (running from the body to the brain) also reduces intestinal permeability and serum pro-inflammatory cytokine levels by a vagus nerve-dependent mechanism.

More information here:

I would not trust fact-check.afp, @Dylou . There are several researchers that have claimed the vaccinated shed spike proteins and/or mRNA.

Here is one article McCullough: Vaccinated Can Spread mRNA and Spike Protein to Other People

The governments/main stream media around the world have lied in regards to Covid and turn a blind eye to vaccine injured/deaths, so nothing has changed to think they are now truthful.

Extract of the article of Mr Mac Cullough put in link by Lilou.

« According to a paper by French pharmacobiologist Dr. Helene Banoun, published in the medical journal Infectious Diseases Research, COVID-19 gene therapies may spread from an injected person to an uninjected individual via bodily fluids and secretions such as saliva, sweat and sexual contact.

This was also stated by Pfizer in relation to a medical trial:

“The protocol for the Pfizer Phase I/II/III trial of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (which began in May 2020) mentions the possibility of passage of the study product through inhalation or skin contact and passage through semen from a man exposed through inhalation or skin contact and passage through breast milk; the possibility of an adverse vaccine reaction from these exposures is also mentioned,” Dr. Banoun writes. »

Clearly the transmission of the harmful products of the Covid vaccine is from the vaccinated person, via body fluids, to the unvaccinated person. But if it happens by inhalation as suggested by Pfizer, it will be extremely difficult to escape a global transition of the population...
So hopefully this is just a hypothesis.
Thank you all for your answers, it allows me to see more clearly.

Summary of key facts
Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine contains truncated mRNA, which the EMA has flagged as a reason for its "major objection", indicating exclusion from approval.
Pfizer has not studied the adverse effects of truncated mRNA in its vaccines.
Pfizer submitted Western transfer figures to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the EMA that were generated numerically, not from actual experiments.
There has been an alarming lack of action by health authorities on this issue.
Truncated mRNA potentially contributes to multiple vaccine-related injuries, including fibrous blood clots induced by misfolded spike proteins, autoimmune disorders and cancer.
These problems with the Pfizer vaccine could have led to drastic variations in product quality from batch to batch. This could explain the difference in adverse events experienced by vaccinees.
The root cause of such irresponsible conduct by the pharmaceutical and health authorities is a lack of ethics. Pfizer Knowingly Allowed Dangerous Components in its Vaccines (Part 1)

I have been hearing several times about vax-sheddin, which would be a transmission of the Spike protein from Covid vaccinated people to non-vaccinated people, via body fluids (saliva, sweat and sexual relations). I have only found, apart from the various testimonies of people who claim to be in this case, this document from the Agence France Presse (AFP), which denies such a reality. As AFP is the agency that provides all the good information to be disclosed by the mainstream press, I think it is time to doubt?
Does anyone on the forum have any scientific information to pass on?

I have some anecdotal information. I am not vaccinated, however my girlfriend is. In the past year I've been sick quite a number of times and for long durations. The first occurrence was around thanksgiving and lasted nearly two months. After I felt better, I immediately got sick again with the same exact cycle of symptoms but not quite as bad. It starts with basically an off sensation in the mouth, then a sore throat, then coughing, lots of mucus and a fever. During the third or fourth cycle, I saw the information about NAC and bromelain deactivating the spike protein, which I already suspected as being responsible, and both my girlfriend and me started taking it. The symptoms finally let up! I still feel mild symptoms, but it is so much much better. If I forget to take the NAC and bromelian I notice symptoms start getting worse pretty quickly.

Last edited:
I have some antidotal information. I am not vaccinated, however my girlfriend is. In the past year I've been sick quite a number of times and for long durations. The first occurrence was around thanksgiving and lasted nearly two months. After I felt better, I immediately got sick again with the same exact cycle of symptoms but not quite as bad. It starts with basically an off sensation in the mouth, then a sore throat, then coughing, lots of mucus and a fever.
I've also had strange sore throat symptoms that lasted about 3 to 10 days and kept resurfacing almost every month since last November. It's very mild, as if the body raised its defenses for a short period of time to deal with the situation. I think it could be a mixture of elevated stress, reduced immunity due to nearly 3 years of isolation, or... DNA changes!

Sorry to hear about your repeated illnesses, @Renaissance . Glad this combo is making a difference.

I’ve also started taking NAC and Bromelain daily. I have a good percentage of vaccinated patients so just felt it was a good idea. Have you been using ivermectin at all? I wasn’t too keen on a regular regimen of it. It’s pretty hard on the kidneys.

Sorry to hear about your repeated illnesses, @Renaissance . Glad this combo is making a difference.

I’ve also started taking NAC and Bromelain daily. I have a good percentage of vaccinated patients so just felt it was a good idea. Have you been using ivermectin at all? I wasn’t too keen on a regular regimen of it. It’s pretty hard on the kidneys.

Yes, in the beginning I was taking it. I'd say it was helpful but not as effective as NAC + Bromelain.

I have had covid a number of times too, and for that I found ivermectin very effective.

Back
Top Bottom