Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I had a patient return today for an eye exam, age 44. She had a brain aneurysm and stroke since I last saw her in May of 2021. I asked her if she took the vaccines. Yes, she had a Johnson and Johnson, then a Moderna booster. She teared up alittle, saying she wasn't under any pressure to get the vaccines, but thought if everyone got the shots, things would return to normal. :cry:

I told her just be sure to not take any more vaccines of any sort and perhaps she should look into the Frontline Doctors Protocol for vaccine injury. She said she didn't want to know and was afraid to look into it. :sigh: Sad situation when people are even afraid to help themselves.

In addition to this, I continue to see "turbo cataracts". Had another just yesterday.

And now Epilepsy.

Elevated Risk of Epilepsy, Appendicitis in Children After COVID-19 Vaccination: Study​

children vax.jpg
Children who received the AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines faced an elevated risk of epilepsy and appendicitis, according to a new study.

Pfizer recipients were also more likely to suffer from demyelinating disease or heart inflammation, researchers found.

Dr. Julia Hippisley-Cox, a professor of clinical epidemiology at the University of Oxford’s Nuffield Department of Primary Health Care Sciences, and colleagues obtained data from a national database on COVID-19 vaccination, mortality, hospital admissions, and COVID-19 infections. They wanted to look at the link between COVID-19 vaccines from AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna with 12 outcomes, including the heart inflammation condition called myocarditis.

The population of nearly 5.2 million included 1.8 million children aged 5 to 11 and 3.3 million children aged 12 to 17.

I just saw a patient who comes every 2 years for exam. She developed Afib after her 2 doses of Pfizer. She is 62 years old.

I also noticed her skin looked flushed, pretty much all over. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts. With a closer look, she was covered in Telangiectasia!! (See photo) could be something she’s always had, but her rudy complexion did catch my attention.

Attachments

• 4A48A8F1-AE77-4CEE-8C34-8EC5327F53F3.png
    4A48A8F1-AE77-4CEE-8C34-8EC5327F53F3.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
The cat is out of the bag it seems - and also “fact checked” 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 96661
Full speech here - he even mentions demonic forces and seems he had cancer

I just saw on twitter a raw interview footage (October 2021) taken from hidden camera between CNN anchor Drew Giffin and Dr. Buttar. Sorry if it was already posted earlier.

source:
Drew Griffin: 'I’m vaccinated. You think there is a ticking time bomb in me and I’m going to die?'
Dr Buttar: I hope not ... I will be happy to meet you in 3 years time and see how you are doing.
Drew Griffin: you think that is possible
Dr Buttar: I think that it is probable.

Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying​

by Steve Kirsch, founder of Vaccine Safety Research Foundation
Steve Kirsch.jpg

Nota Bene​

This may well be the most important article I’ll write in 2023.

In this article, I publicly reveal record-level vax-death data from the “gold standard” Medicare database that proves that:
  1. The vaccines are making it more likely that the elderly will die prematurely, not less likely
  2. The risk of death remains elevated for an unknown period of time after you get the shot (we didn’t see it return to normal)
  3. The CDC lied to the American people about the safety of these vaccines. They had access to this data the entire time and kept it hidden and said nothing.
If there is one article for you to share with your social network, this is the one.

Executive summary​

Isn’t it a shame that none of the world’s governments make the vaccination-death records publicly available? My claim is that if they did that, it would end the debate instantly and prove to the world that the vaccines are unsafe. So that’s why they keep it locked up.

But apparently there is one whistleblower who is interested in data transparency.

Last night, I got a USB drive in my mailbox with the Medicare data that links deaths and vaccination dates. Finally! This is the data that nobody wants to talk or even ask about.

I was able to authenticate the data by matching it with records I already had. And the analysis that I did on the data I received matches up with other analyses I have received previously.

The nice thing about this Medicare data is that nobody can claim that it is “unreliable.” Medicare is the unassailable “gold-standard” database.
It’s the database that the CDC never wants us to see for some reason. They never even mention it. They pretend it doesn’t exist. So you know it is important.

Do you want to know what it shows?

It shows that these shots increase your risk of dying and once you get shot, your risk of dying remains elevated for an unknown amount of time. And that’s in the very population it is supposed to help the most!

Now you know why the CDC, which has always had access to the Medicare records, has never made them publicly available for anyone to analyze to prove that the vaccines are safe. Because the records show the opposite. That’s why they keep the data hidden from view and it’s why they NEVER talk about it.

Today, in this article, you will finally get to see what nobody outside the HHS has ever seen before: the “gold standard” Medicare records, i.e., the truth. You can analyze it yourself.

You’ll soon see for yourself why the CDC will never release this data and why the mainstream press is NEVER EVER going to ask to see the data: because it would reveal they lied to people and killed over 500,000 Americans by recommending they take an unsafe “vaccine.”

[...]

Full article: GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying

Another young sportsman dies - just 26 years old.

Millwall goalkeeper Matija Sarkic has died at the age of 26.
Sarkic, a Montenegro international, joined the Championship club from Wolves in August 2023 and made 33 appearances last season.
He last played for his country in a 2-0 friendly defeat by Belgium on 5 June.
The Montenegro Football Association (FSCG) said Sarkic died suddenly on Saturday morning, with local media reporting he collapsed at his apartment in Budva.
The FSCG described Sarkic as a "beloved member" of the national squad and an "eternally smiling guy".
"His untimely death has caused great pain to the Sarkic family," it added.
Millwall said they were "completely devastated".
"Everyone at the club sends their love and condolences to Matija's family and friends at this immensely sad time," the Lions said.
Sarkic, who was born in Grimsby, played youth-team football for Belgian side Anderlecht before joining Aston Villa.
He had loan spells with Wigan, Stratford Town, Havant & Waterlooville and Livingston before a permanent move to Wolves in 2020.
Loans at Shrewsbury Town, Birmingham City - where he made 23 appearances on loan during the 2021-22 season - and Stoke City followed before his move to Millwall.
Villa said on X: "Everyone at Aston Villa is deeply saddened.
"Matija joined our academy in 2015 and spent five years with the club, during which time he made his full international debut for Montenegro, before departing in the summer of 2020.
"The thoughts and condolences of all at the club are with his family and friends at this incredibly sad time."
The Football Association, the Professional Footballers' Association and the English Football League also offered their condolences to Sarkic's family and friends.

Belgian soprano Jodie Devos dies aged 35

Jodie Devo.jpg
One of the most talented opera singers of her generation has died. Jodie Devos, the internationally renowned Belgian soprano, died in Paris on Sunday 16 June. She succumbed to breast cancer, as announced by the Intermezzo agency, which had been managing her career since 2016. She was 35 years old.

The soprano had shone on many stages across Europe, as well as in Bombay and Quebec City. Since her victory at the Queen Elisabeth Competition, where she won not only second prize but also the Audience Prize, her talent for stratospheric coloratura notes and her infectious good humour had conquered the French stage.

Another young sportsman dies in his prime - just 25 years old.

New Zealand Super Rugby player, 25, dies after 'medical event'​

Otago Highlanders back Connor Garden-Bachop has died aged 25 after an unspecified "medical event", New Zealand Rugby said on Tuesday.

Police said they were called to the scene of a sudden death in Christchurch on Monday evening. It is not being treated as suspicious and will be referred to the coroner.

"Connor passed away on Monday following a medical event and rugby's collective focus at this time is on supporting his family," New Zealand Rugby said in a statement.

The son of former All Black Stephen Bachop, Garden-Bachop played for the Highlanders in this season's Super Rugby competition. He was the father of twin girls.

Highlanders team-mate Jona Nareki led the tributes to the winger on social media, posting on Instagram: "Rest in peace my brother. Love ya, my boy."

Garden-Bachop played representative rugby for the Maori All Blacks and comes from a family of New Zealand internationals.

His mother, Susan Garden-Bachop, played for New Zealand's Black Ferns while his uncle Graeme Bachop also played for the All Blacks.

Garden-Bachop made his debut for the Highlanders in 2021, going on to make 30 appearances in Super Rugby.

The club had said he was one of several players not returning next season.

In a recent post on Instagram, Garden-Bachop praised the Dunedin-based team after what he called "an unforgettable five years".

"Thank you to everyone in the south for making me feel at home, and thank you to the boys I have been honoured to share the field with, it's been a pleasure, I will miss you all. Till next time."

Garden-Bachop's elder brother, Jackson, 29, plays rugby in France with second tier club Brive.

The team expressed their condolences on X, formerly Twitter.

"It is with huge sadness that we have learned of the death of Connor Garden-Bachop... all our thoughts are with his brother Jackson, his family and friends," read the post.

© 2024 AFP

Pro-Golfer Grayson Murray Dead At 30 After Falling Ill At Game​

Grayson Murray, two-time PGA Tour winner, passed away on Saturday morning at age 30​

• By Web Desk
  • May 26, 2024
Pro-golfer Grayson Murray dead at 30 after illness at game

Grayson Murray, two-time PGA Tour winner, passed away on Saturday morning at age 30

Pro golfer Grayson Murray, two-time PGA Tour winner, passed away on Saturday morning following a brief illness, TMZ reported.

The sportsman was 30, and while no cause of death has been confirmed, Murray notably withdrew from the Charles Schwab Challenge a day earlier on Friday after falling ill.
Murray’s death was announced Saturday morning by PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan, who said in a statement: “We were devastated to learn — and are heartbroken to share — that PGA Tour player Grayson Murray passed away this morning.”
“I am at a loss for words. The PGA Tour is a family, and when you lose a member of your family, you are never the same,” the statement read.
Monahan also shared in his statement that Murray’s parents asked for the PGA Tour to ‘continue with tournament play’ and that ‘they were adamant that Grayson would want us to do so.’
“As difficult as it will be, we want to respect their wishes. The PGA Tour has grief counselors available at both tournament sites, as well as virtually for those not in the field. I am en route to Ft. Worth and will share more information when we can,” the statement concluded.
Murray boasted a stellar golfing career, and turned pro in 2015 after playing at the collegiate level at Wake Forest, East Carolina, and Arizona State.
In addition to his two PGA Tour wins, Murray also won the Sony Open this January, the Barbasol Championship in 2017, and had 10 top-10 finishes in his career.

Don Omar ill: the 46-year-old singer announces he has cancer​

Don Omar.jpg
On Monday 17 June, the artist announced on his Instagram account that he was battling cancer. "Today yes, but tomorrow I won't have cancer," he captioned his photo, which shows his hospital bracelet from an Orlando medical centre. "Good intentions are well received. See you soon. #f-kcancer", he added. The Pobre Diabla performer, who made his long-awaited comeback with his 2023 album Forever King, hit the road last spring for an intimate 20-date tour across the US.

My husband’s first cousin died suddenly of a stroke 3 days ago. He was 56. He was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and cholesterol. He worked out at a gym several times a week but it seems the covid injections got the better of him.

He leaves behind his wife (who has also been ill, but don’t know with what) and 4 boys ages 9-18 years.

Back
Top Bottom