Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Up until pretty recently, I would have been saying the same types of things about taking any of the Covid vaccines or any mandatory forced vaccine, etc. Now, I would say I'm more flexible in my thinking. Mainly it has to do with what my aim is and how I might approach that aim.

I think of this quote often in terms of getting to the other side and helping others to do the same. I figure if I have a hard line in the sand about the vaccine or anything else then I'm not going to possibly help others if I'm dead, since when I really think about it helping others (saving others) through what is happening and to the end IS my main aim, even if I can forget about it at times.

The first bolded part, I think, is important to keep in mind. I remember a discussion somewhere on the forum, but can't find it, where FRV and this type of thing was discussed in relation to having to take the vaccine. That if a person has to get the vaccine that FRV can play a big role in how one is affected and reacts to it. The quote below is also along this line of thought. There is also the vaccine protocol and such things to do along with it, etc.

So for me, I have absolutely no interest in getting the vaccine, but won't be planning to draw the line in the sand with it given one of my main aims from above. FWIW

I understand the feeling, as I've contemplated along directly parallel lines - except going the other way :)

During Q1 of vaccine availability here in Qc, I felt strongly against getting vaccinated, but also relatively confident that if bad came to worse, I'd simply take a military dose of lugol's or two and go from there. Hadn't done any serious research in the mRNA vaccines yet as my implicit position was to not care about something I wouldn't take.

For Q2 I've spent a larger portion of my attention catching up with the covid threads here. I still have half a dozen tabs of articles to read and interviews to watch, but already with extra study and contemplation time, i became firmer in my stance.

Crudely put, before the vaccine was even deployed, I was telling my friends "I'll be damned if I let pharmaceuticals inject their mRNA code into my genome only to have them come back with IP and say they own my DNA same as they do with the corn farmers!"
It's obviously an oversimplification and not the crux of the matter, but it felt like a decent way to put it. Yet I hadn't done my homework, and remained open to the possibility of accepting it, if need be, 'to help people', and just do a hail-mary protocol or something -

But then I spent more time contemplating it. To help people. What is it people need? What is it they ask for? What about me taking the vaccine 'to help'. Did they even ask for it, will I suddenly increase my ability to serve, or is it just another hidden selfish expectation that I might be able to 'help' and have my ego's self-importance flattered? What does it even mean to help in such a situation, and what is required to support such ability?

After sitting on it further, I went back to the monsanto licensed corn DNA analogy. I consider our true Identity to be unspeakable in finite terms, so pragmatically, what comes closest to it that can be pointed to is the vehicle of that identity. In this existence, our vehicle's blueprint is both defined and updated by the genetic body. Therefore, this genetic body the most strategic chokehold between our genuine selves and their coherent expression as lifeforms, the core of one's 3d manifest identity. To overwrite that genetic body is, by my reckoning, the same as killing that life's uniqueness. Not to mention any potentially deeper, holographic repercussions of playing around with what seems to be a finely tuned, fractal/transdimensional particle accelerator/resonator. If it's not broken, don't fix it - I dare say that applies to genetic bodies.

So I came to the point where I considered - if I allow myself to be modified thusly, will I even be myself anymore? If dysregulation is introduced and homeostasy lost, do I have any hint it can be regained? Will I still be able to help? Again, what would helping really consist of, and did anyone ask for it?

I don't see any way in which allowing myself to potentially become critically impaired might help. I can see how seeming to be part of the tribe might help - but then you won't be part of the tribe if you don't think tribe, so you'll have to sustain more "strategic enclosure" lies in order to keep scheming that maybe if the timing becomes right then you can help -

I come from the POV spent the last 5 years not only trying to be an obyvatel but also doing it from the buddhist perspective of wholesome livelyhood - worked normal jobs only to reinvest the proceeds into building a business that - skipping the details, basically, had to help people who didn't know they needed help.

Do I need to tell you how much of a failure that has been?

Through many iterations, through many aspects - networking, marketing, b2b relations, even in client work sessions themselves - I've been reminded over and over of the same lesson about leading horses to water. I'm not going to spend and even risk my lifeforce to do the same with vaccine cultists.

So, I think of it the same way you do. I won't be able to help anyone if I'm dead. Except, I'm not talking about my physical body first, I'm talking about my soul. If the vaccine bottlenecks my ability to express my Self, it is as good as death. It may even be worse. Not interested. And to do what? To bend the spine to the collectivist imperative, and hope that helps? To inspire heroism by bending over?

No, thank you. I'll help the only way I know really works. By being a servant-leader, chopping wood and carrying water, doing what needs to be done, at whichever personal cost or sacrifice if the situation calls for it.

And the situation, by my reckoning, is critical. In my area, close to 70% of reproductive-age women have been convinced to choose the jab, that is, have been made into GMOs. From the POV of anyone who cares to preserve their species' reproductive potency, such GMOs have chosen to drop out of humanity's gene pool and are no longer possible partners to consider. Humanity is already on the verge of being wiped out.

I'm not going to take the comfortable route of bending down just to flatter myself that I'm helping. I'm not going to try to solve the problem by making it part of myself. I'm just going to live the solution and deal with the consequences. People have to open up the way for others to follow.

I understand the feeling, as I've contemplated along directly parallel lines - except going the other way :)

During Q1 of vaccine availability here in Qc, I felt strongly against getting vaccinated, but also relatively confident that if bad came to worse, I'd simply take a military dose of lugol's or two and go from there. Hadn't done any serious research in the mRNA vaccines yet as my implicit position was to not care about something I wouldn't take.

For Q2 I've spent a larger portion of my attention catching up with the covid threads here. I still have half a dozen tabs of articles to read and interviews to watch, but already with extra study and contemplation time, i became firmer in my stance.

Crudely put, before the vaccine was even deployed, I was telling my friends "I'll be damned if I let pharmaceuticals inject their mRNA code into my genome only to have them come back with IP and say they own my DNA same as they do with the corn farmers!"
It's obviously an oversimplification and not the crux of the matter, but it felt like a decent way to put it. Yet I hadn't done my homework, and remained open to the possibility of accepting it, if need be, 'to help people', and just do a hail-mary protocol or something -

But then I spent more time contemplating it. To help people. What is it people need? What is it they ask for? What about me taking the vaccine 'to help'. Did they even ask for it, will I suddenly increase my ability to serve, or is it just another hidden selfish expectation that I might be able to 'help' and have my ego's self-importance flattered? What does it even mean to help in such a situation, and what is required to support such ability?

After sitting on it further, I went back to the monsanto licensed corn DNA analogy. I consider our true Identity to be unspeakable in finite terms, so pragmatically, what comes closest to it that can be pointed to is the vehicle of that identity. In this existence, our vehicle's blueprint is both defined and updated by the genetic body. Therefore, this genetic body the most strategic chokehold between our genuine selves and their coherent expression as lifeforms, the core of one's 3d manifest identity. To overwrite that genetic body is, by my reckoning, the same as killing that life's uniqueness. Not to mention any potentially deeper, holographic repercussions of playing around with what seems to be a finely tuned, fractal/transdimensional particle accelerator/resonator. If it's not broken, don't fix it - I dare say that applies to genetic bodies.

So I came to the point where I considered - if I allow myself to be modified thusly, will I even be myself anymore? If dysregulation is introduced and homeostasy lost, do I have any hint it can be regained? Will I still be able to help? Again, what would helping really consist of, and did anyone ask for it?

I don't see any way in which allowing myself to potentially become critically impaired might help. I can see how seeming to be part of the tribe might help - but then you won't be part of the tribe if you don't think tribe, so you'll have to sustain more "strategic enclosure" lies in order to keep scheming that maybe if the timing becomes right then you can help -

I come from the POV spent the last 5 years not only trying to be an obyvatel but also doing it from the buddhist perspective of wholesome livelyhood - worked normal jobs only to reinvest the proceeds into building a business that - skipping the details, basically, had to help people who didn't know they needed help.

Do I need to tell you how much of a failure that has been?

Through many iterations, through many aspects - networking, marketing, b2b relations, even in client work sessions themselves - I've been reminded over and over of the same lesson about leading horses to water. I'm not going to spend and even risk my lifeforce to do the same with vaccine cultists.

So, I think of it the same way you do. I won't be able to help anyone if I'm dead. Except, I'm not talking about my physical body first, I'm talking about my soul. If the vaccine bottlenecks my ability to express my Self, it is as good as death. It may even be worse. Not interested. And to do what? To bend the spine to the collectivist imperative, and hope that helps? To inspire heroism by bending over?

No, thank you. I'll help the only way I know really works. By being a servant-leader, chopping wood and carrying water, doing what needs to be done, at whichever personal cost or sacrifice if the situation calls for it.

And the situation, by my reckoning, is critical. In my area, close to 70% of reproductive-age women have been convinced to choose the jab, that is, have been made into GMOs. From the POV of anyone who cares to preserve their species' reproductive potency, such GMOs have chosen to drop out of humanity's gene pool and are no longer possible partners to consider. Humanity is already on the verge of being wiped out.

I'm not going to take the comfortable route of bending down just to flatter myself that I'm helping. I'm not going to try to solve the problem by making it part of myself. I'm just going to live the solution and deal with the consequences. People have to open up the way for others to follow.

I've also had some time to think deeply about this. My thoughts align closer with @psychegram in that I think there's something to be said about maintaining bodily autonomy. My feeling is that I'm not as naive or as confident to think I can help or respond to others in a way that translates as STO. Rather my challenge is to live and act upon myself in a way that reflects such.

I think the true heart of humanity will remain in those who say no to this and as such my challenge becomes to say no and stick to that even if it means ultimately I may end up paying that big price everyone is avoiding. The true discomfort I'm finding is in sticking to these principles in times where it's easy to succumb and be injected by Gates gene altering vaccine.

I've thought a lot about the end and each time I arrive at the conclusion that it is inevitable at some point and that it won't necessarily be the end end really of one believes in the soul or reincarnation.

Ultimately I don't think things will get as bad as having to lay one's life on the line but rather I think in this phase of the battle, it's all about maintaining ones psychological position, enduring social discomfort, perhaps job insecurity and the such. We're not yet asked to lay our lives on the line in the truest form those who lived through the world wars were asked.

One thing is for certain, for me, I see the position as sticking on the position of those who say no as here is where I see the true spirit of humanity to be and really, where the STO call to be if there was ever such a thing. These are the people to defend and give everything you have for in my opinion. Ps, just my personal subjective approach to the situation.

Last edited:
Magnetic nanoparticles have been used by vaccine formulators to improve the body's response to the therapy for many years. I have no clue why you would believe the COVID-19 vaccines are making people magnetic. I tried it and the magnets didn't stick to my arm. It's a hoax as far as I'm concerned, however we are free to believe as we please. I just want to share my POV here. My focus in this forum has always been abduction cases, military and the unexplainable. But this thread just triggered me so much, I apologize for getting combative and disliking some post without explaining.

The theory is that a small percentage of vaccines contain a particular type of magnetic nano particles for a particular purpose. The fact that you did not notice the magnetic effect can simply mean that you did not receive one of these 'special' vaccines, it does not require to throw the entire theory out, or decide that people reporting the magnetic effect are making it up.

You know, I find this whole mRNA vaccine situation absurd in terms of the debate. We all try to be logical and scientific trying to argue our position of whether it's correct for the whole population to get it or not. It's interesting hearing these arguments. I see them as interesting as hearing people debate whether they should jump off a cliff and some taking the position why everyone should be mandated to jump off the cliff. The expert Fauci and WHO have said it's acceptably safe to jump off the cliff, we hear arguements about how studies have been done and it has been determined to be acceptably safe to jump off a cliff. Professors, scientists and all sorts all chiming in with a veritable debate taking place on the safety of jumping off a cliff.

I mean, come on, where's the line where we say common sense now applies? I find it all quite absurd really.

The 'debate' about whether or not everyone should get the vaccine is a false debate, a straw man argument. The only important point in this 'debate' appears to be studiously ignored: how dangerous is the virus and to whom? The data is pretty clear: the only statistically significant people at risk of serious illness and/or death from this virus are people who are statistically unlikely to live very much longer anyway due to serious underlying conditions and their age, which for the large majority of these cases is at, or above, life expectancy.

Given that, the idea that the entire population should be vaccinated is 'not even wrong' i.e. it's not wrong or right because of differing opinions, it's simply wrong because it's based on a faulty (read deceptive) premise. Then again, our 'leaders' appear to have a long track record of putting populations in that kind of bind.

That said, for the same reason, the majority of people are unlikely to experience any kind of significant harm as a result of getting a vaccine, although I would avoid mRNA vaccines because they are untested on human populations and can, potentially, cause recombination issues down the line, not for most, but it doesn't take many for recombination to create a serious 'mutant' that would pose serious problems for everyone. And no one wants to be a 'typhoid Mary'. Although I'd say again that, for obvious reasons, the vast majority of people are not going to be the 'typhoid Mary'.

Last edited:
That said, for the same reason, the majority of people are unlikely to experience any kind of significant harm as a result of getting a vaccine, although I would avoid mRNA vaccines because they are untested on human populations and can, potentially, cause recombination issues down the line, not for most, but it doesn't take many for recombination to create a serious 'mutant' that would pose serious problems for everyone. And no one wants to be a 'typhoid Mary', although I'd say again that, for obvious reasons, the vast majority of people are not going to be the 'typhoid Mary'.

I think the science on these mRNA vaccines is still out especially when it comes to the medium and long-term. It's emerging that their are quite a lot of paths that they can cause harm including but not limited to - interfering with epigenetics, allergies to ingredients (e.g. PEG), sending danger signals from free floating mRNA, not having an off switch, the payload persisting in the body for months on end, transportation of the mRNA to various tissues in the body where they shouldn't be in, the actual antigen being produced i.e. the spike protein is now known to be disease inducing, the actual spike protein itself being produced is a modified version structurally speaking to the natural version etc etc. Let's not forget we haven't even been through a winter yet where the vaccinated get tested by a new round of viruses proper for it to be seen whether ADE will be a problem!

The potential issues are quite numerous that it's hard to see how anyone who has taken them will walk away without it impacting their health in some way shape or form at some point in their life. The science just keeps accumulating and this is not ceasing.

2 very good recent interviews here:

Judy Mikovits really does get into the genes here and it's a scary place to be in especially if things start to go wrong.

Well, FWIW, I still don’t know anyone personally who had had any serious side effects and I know a lot of people, mostly older ones, who have had the shot. Then again, people who have had it have a tendency not to talk about the side effects because they’ve been warned and don’t want to hear the “I told you so”. My friend’s wife had some side effects, probably flu like symptoms but she’s fine now, thank goodness. I really do hope there are no longterm side effects yet to come as that’s just going to be a disaster when you take into account the sheer number of takers.
I still can’t wrap my head around the level of enthusiasm for being a guinea pig amongst the public.
Unfortunately, I can’t shake the feeling that not many will get away unscathed.
I try to share info where appropriate, with people who are still not fully convinced. Time will tell who had the mental fortitude to process and accept the damning evidence and who went the easy road of listening to officialdom. So far, it’s not as bad as I feared, but I can tell that many are feeling the pressure more and more and are close to relenting. We can’t do much more than share the info and hope for the best, though. In the end, it’s their lessons and their choice, just like it should be ours.

My mother fell under the pressure and fear and got the first dosage.
Now my mother, father and uncle - all are vaccinated once - all with Pfizer.

After +2 months that my mother asked me about my opinion almost every other day, after I then showed her pictures and numbers, after she expressed her doubts about vaccines and all the talking, she still made an appointment and went on to be vaccinated without telling me and later cried to my brother (!!!) that I´ll be angry and won´t talk to her.
Jeeez...
She was driven by fear and pressure of the environment to get the shot, and that´s how it´s done.

Luckily, I must also report that none of them had any side effects - at least none anyone told me.

Interesting, I learned that my friend who was in corona sceptic camp got her vaccine. After all her "not believing the story", she went and took the shot. On the other hand, my other friend who is "true believer", she says that she don´t want to "inject that chemistry in her body" but also doubts that she´ll be able to resist much longer and it will become mandatory.

Point is - you don´t know what people are thinking and what they will actually do in the end....

I still can’t wrap my head around the level of enthusiasm for being a guinea pig amongst the public.

Fear will do that pretty easily to people, especially fear of their own suffering and death, especially in a materialistic era like ours, where death = annihilation. And if the people persist, against all evidence, in the belief that governments and 'authorities' have their best interests at heart, and are bombarded with govt. propaganda etc. then you'll see a LOT of uptake.

The CEO's of the companies have no clue, the manufactures have no idea, if 4D STS interference is indeed happening we have no real knowledge. 3D folks in big pharmaceutical companies are just doing their work, to help people. I know it's easy to demonize big pharma but at the end of the day we all are trying to do our best to save lives. Medicines save lives, every single day.

This is just your own opinion. There are plenty of facts shared on this forum that prove your opinion incorrect. Apart from your opinion you threw in a few sweeping generalisations too. Not all medicines save lives - and not all lives. Many are harmed by pharmaceuticals every single day too.

As for the bolded part, it seems to me that you have no real knowledge and yet you say 'we'. Unless by 'we' you mean the general public rather than members of this forum. In that case I guess you're right.

What are you going to do when you have to get the vaccine otherwise you'll be fired, outcast or fined by not doing it? How are you gonna fight the PTB?
Who says that's gonna happen? Even if that happens, it's hardly a reason to go running to get it now.

Given the amount of information and knowledge we gather every single day, if it does happen we will know much more than we do now. It is therefore likely we will be in an even better position to protect ourselves than we are now. So like Joe said, the future risk of restrictions for the unvaccinated is hardly a risk to go running to get it now.

Also, the fact that the vaccines aren't mandatory at the moment kind of protects the governments from having to take responsibility. In case of issues people can be told that it was their responsibility to check whether the jab was safe for them specifically. No one held a gun to their heads and forced them and therefore they only have themselves to blame for the issues resulting from their own decision to take the shot. Making the jab mandatory will mean that people who experience issues cannot be blamed anymore because it wasn't their decision. "You forced me so it's your fault" seems to be a logical argument to use in this scenario. That said, logic isn't pathocrats biggest strength so those are just my musings.

I actually wonder if by the time governments do start to push towards making the jab compulsory enough data will come out about the risks of those vaccines to make the remaining unvaccinated population oppose the orders - and the vaccinated to start asking questions. In my workplace quite a few vaccinated people have been off sick much more frequently since getting the jab. It's been months now so it's not like it can be blamed on the initial response to the "immune system kicking in". Those who were on the fence now lean towards not wanting the jab. Same thing goes in other places. Members of my family work with a few vaccinated people who say they've been feeling 'awful' since the jab. Some decided against the second dose. Some say their symptoms are a coincidence that has nothing to do with the jab but others around them don't necessarily believe their reassurances.

So I guess 'wait and see' is the best approach to adopt.

Looks like a first "official" admission of a possible link between the Pfizer jab and myocarditis. This story of course has been floating around the alt space for a number of months now.

Fear will do that pretty easily to people, especially fear of their own suffering and death, especially in a materialistic era like ours, where death = annihilation. And if the people persist, against all evidence, in the belief that governments and 'authorities' have their best interests at heart, and are bombarded with govt. propaganda etc. then you'll see a LOT of uptake.
Agreed. Well said, Joe. What I can't wrap my head around yet is just the sheer amount of people who are in this mental state. I expected it to be that way for the reasons you so eloquently stated, but I didn't expect this. They are completely oblivious. They are zealous and unapproachable about it. Even the ones who are okay with discussing it, just revert back to the default official line as soon as you're done or things become to compicated.
It feels like a cult dynamic going on here. And there's no way to reprogram them. All we can do is hope that the PTB will go to far too soon and they'll have no other option than to open their eyes and hope that won't be too late.

Agreed. Well said, Joe. What I can't wrap my head around yet is just the sheer amount of people who are in this mental state. I expected it to be that way for the reasons you so eloquently stated, but I didn't expect this. They are completely oblivious. They are zealous and unapproachable about it. Even the ones who are okay with discussing it, just revert back to the default official line as soon as you're done or things become to compicated.
It feels like a cult dynamic going on here. And there's no way to reprogram them. All we can do is hope that the PTB will go to far too soon and they'll have no other option than to open their eyes and hope that won't be too late.

In my experience it's bimodal. There are the hypnotized, and those who have managed to resist the programming. There's no point arguing with the former - you're not arguing with a person, but with a mechanical program, and no amount of logic or evidence will make a dent there.

It seems to me that at this point the hypnotized are largely vaxxed. The PTB are having to fight for each marginal shot of mystery juice now; those who haven't yet gotten it, are predominantly those who haven't been hypnotized.

That said I was also taken aback by just how many people were so easily programmed.

Thats basically it, all boils down to fear. People have many reasons to be fearful, although its all an illusion. If they could just get a grip on themselves and not give into it, things would change over night. Attachment to this material world, coupled with fear of annihilation IMO are the main ingredients to what the Cs say "programming is complete"
Posted this on FB recently,

Ever wounder where you came from?? How you came to be here on planet earth?? Whats the point of it all?? Are you here to just consume, live and die and thats it?? Bit of a waste of time if you ask me, their has to be a point to life, a reason for all you have been through, a reason for the suffering?? Maybe your here to discover yourself and realise you are more powerful than you think and there are forces at work to strip you of that power and have you believe this material world is all their is and nothing else exists. Government need the masses to be obedient, they need you to believe you need them. Understand who and what you are and let go of fear. If people didn't fear so much, things would change over night. No one owns you, you own you, so act accordingly or suffer the consequences. Stop following the herd and start thinking for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom