Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Here is a nurse collecting observations from her colleagues.

Nurse Sarah Retweeted

Stacey

@PAPatriot16

·
20h

My name is Stacey, I’m a RN in our ER. Last night we had 4 admissions who had just gotten their vax shot. 3 male, 1 female, all under 38. The female died of a GMS, 1 male died of a MI and the other 2 survived, now in ICU on vents. This was not a rare occurrence. I’m terrified.

Jenn, RN MSN

@PhilsandJenn

·
Nov 2

I’ve felt defeated this past week at work, so frustrated and disheartened. Two more patients admitted last week for myocardial infarction. Both admitted within 48 hours of vaccination. Both died. Again, don’t come at me. You’re not in my ICU, you don’t see what we see.

A LGBT activist, Richard Rowe, insulted repeatedly the anti-vaxxers. 7 weeks after his second jab he died of “had an unknown medical episode"

Immanent justice?

k.

COVID-19 sweeps through Newmarket men's hockey league​

15 sick, Oro-Medonte resident dead and questions remain over how virus spread so far and wide​

Wednesday, October 27, 2021
They were spirited and eager as they gathered at the Newmarket hockey rink, a league of older men, all double-vaccinated and keen to finally get back to a sport they’d put on ice since the start of the pandemic.

Now they are recovering from COVID-19, one of their teammates dead,
wondering if this tragedy could have been averted.

“It’s just strange,” mused Brian Dunn, of Thornhill. “15 guys who played separate nights, different change rooms, days apart, one tragic death. We vacillate between absolutely pissed off and sad … I lost my best friend.”
[...]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They all had a lot of fun, got together and played hockey. Laughed and had a great time.

Truly stopping a fear pattern, is release of the worrying looping thoughts of fear and death fright, and the subconscious/psyche mind receives that happy emotional signal as an "all clear" I am out of danger signal.
The Psyche reads it as the conflict is over.
Once in resolution, the healing begins.
Healing and removal of excess cells happens by coughing, lots of mucus, lots of fever, basically all the symptoms that are considered "flu like".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The league had just resumed play Sept. 27 after the pandemic shut things down in March 2020.
Dunn did not play that first day, but he was on the ice Thursday as was his buddy, Garry Weston, of Oro-Medonte, who sat beside him in the dressing room.
It was a chance to get back to "normal" — and it felt that way until Sunday, when the sore throat and headaches began.
On Tuesday, Dunn said, Weston tested positive for COVID-19 and on Wednesday, his own results came back positive.
Turns out, some of the other players had also been feeling ill, and several who’d played on the Monday night were sick, too.[...]
an outbreak was declared Oct. 8 with 15 cases to date — 13 residents in York Region and two from Simcoe.
“At least 10 of the guys were basically bedridden for most of the time,” Adlam said. “It wasn't just like sniffles or anything like that.”
In some cases, players tested negative and later, positive. Some spouses also caught the virus; in other cases, entire families became ill, he said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relief and happiness for a loved one, life getting back on track, "back to normal" is a deep resolution of fear.
Those spouses and kids, all went into healing symptoms as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because many of the men play with multiple groups, three more Newmarket-Aurora leagues that play elsewhere in York Region shut down as the virus spread: the 5-on-5 leagues for over 35, over 50, and over 60s, Adlam said.

“People are getting a false impression, ‘I’m double-vaxxed … nothing can happen to me’ and as we can see, in our league 30 per cent got infected ... And, unfortunately, Garry took the brunt of it.”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the statement above, he states how he was thinking, yet comes to the faulty conclusion.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“Most of the guys got through their symptoms without any lingering effects, which is what you hope for with the vaccine,” said Dunn.

But with Garry, it was unbelievable. It went sideways for him very quickly.”
On Oct. 20, his daughter, Krista Weston, posted on Facebook: “Garry had a severe stroke while fighting the pneumonia caused by COVID. As a family and in respect of his wishes, he will be removed from life support.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
See what I wrote about pneumonia in my inserted quote.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“A lot of us are confused,” Rick Grisdale said. “We’re filled with all kinds of emotions, including anger.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More conflict shocks building for them, due to what happened.
These fears and conflicts are going to build more loops of survival programs.
These will be the plague type events that are going to be used this Dark Winter, I think.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s a mystery, the men say, how players contracted the virus despite being in separate dressing rooms.
Wendall Harrison, of Sutton, runs the league with Adlam and played Sept. 27.
The two men who sat next to him in the change room caught COVID-19, as did the goalie who sat across the room, but none of the other five players in the room got sick. One of the players in the opposing team’s change room also contracted COVID-19, he said.

Did the virus come from the younger players, the not-yet-vaccinated under-12s, who used the rink before, he wonders.
When leagues first resumed play in the summer, there were stricter rules, “but that changed when younger age group training started,” he said. “It became busier, all kinds of people coming and going and kids running around.”
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The above is a disturbing insert, trying to blame the kids for being infection spreaders.

Anyone who’s been in a hockey dressing room knows ventilation is questionable, Dunn said.
According to Public Health, the virus is transmitted through large respiratory droplets and smaller aerosols.
Players who are on the ice at the same time, with frequent face-to-face interactions, are at higher risk than those who enter the facility an hour later, Casey said.
However, he added, “we are noticing a concerning trend where individuals are not going for testing right away when they develop symptoms.”
Vaccination is very effective, he said, but there is still a chance you could both contract and spread COVID-19.
“It’s important to remember COVID-19 still remains active within our communities.”
That was a hard lesson for all the players, Grisdale agreed.
“Everyone wanted to play again, but it’s still a gamble out there. This story is tragic and it’s not as safe as everyone’s saying out there, even if you’re double-vaxxed.”
This past week, most of the players returned to the ice and the game they love — but not all.
A handful of men say they just won’t come back, Harrison said.
“People are just trying to get back to normal,
but we need to be aware. This pandemic is not over.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is a bad batch. One of the 5% ers.
The others who received their vaxx from this batch should get warned.
Reprogram the contact tracer apps to find these?

Last edited:
I'm working on getting together a list of sudden collapses and/or deaths of young sportspeople.

Need to look up the articles and add dates to these as well but what I've got together so far:
Boris Sádecký, 24, hockey player, collapses on ice and dies.
Avi Barot, 29, pro cricketer, cardiac arrest, dies.
Abou Ali, 22, pro footballer collapses on pitch.
Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch.
Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, dies of heart attack.
Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer - heart attack.
Frederic Lartillot, pro footballer dies of heart attack after game.
Benjamin Taft, 31, pro footballer dies of heart attack.
Rune Coghe, 18, pro footballer - cardiac arrest on pitch.
Helen Edwards, referee, heart issues World Cup qualifier.
Dimitri Lienard, 33, midfielder collapses during game.
Sergio Aguero, 33, pro footballer - cardiac exam after match.
Emil Palsson, 28, midfielder, cardiac arrest during game.
Antoine Mchin, 31, triathlete, pulmonary embolism following Moderna.
Luis Ojeda, 20, football player unexpectedly passes away.
Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career - heart issues.
Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star - myocarditis post vaccine.
Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star, blood clots.
Christian Erickson, footballer cardiac arrest…
Alex Evans, 31, rugby player, dies on pitch - heart attack
Dave Hyde, 29, rugby player, dies after rugby match (no cause given)
Logal Luker, 17, rugby player, dies suddenly (no cause given)
Dylan Rich, 17, footballer, dies after collapsing on pitch

Curiously, if you google to have a look, they have completely sanitized any mention of it (only a few old results appearing to indicate that this has always been a thing). You wouldn't know young fit people were dropping dead like flies if you trusted Google!

1636105757066.png

I'm working on getting together a list of sudden collapses and/or deaths of young sportspeople.

Need to look up the articles and add dates to these as well but what I've got together so far:
Boris Sádecký, 24, hockey player, collapses on ice and dies.
Avi Barot, 29, pro cricketer, cardiac arrest, dies.
Abou Ali, 22, pro footballer collapses on pitch.
Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch.
Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, dies of heart attack.
Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer - heart attack.
Frederic Lartillot, pro footballer dies of heart attack after game.
Benjamin Taft, 31, pro footballer dies of heart attack.
Rune Coghe, 18, pro footballer - cardiac arrest on pitch.
Helen Edwards, referee, heart issues World Cup qualifier.
Dimitri Lienard, 33, midfielder collapses during game.
Sergio Aguero, 33, pro footballer - cardiac exam after match.
Emil Palsson, 28, midfielder, cardiac arrest during game.
Antoine Mchin, 31, triathlete, pulmonary embolism following Moderna.
Luis Ojeda, 20, football player unexpectedly passes away.
Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career - heart issues.
Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star - myocarditis post vaccine.
Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star, blood clots.
Christian Erickson, footballer cardiac arrest…
Alex Evans, 31, rugby player, dies on pitch - heart attack
Dave Hyde, 29, rugby player, dies after rugby match (no cause given)
Logal Luker, 17, rugby player, dies suddenly (no cause given)
Dylan Rich, 17, footballer, dies after collapsing on pitch

Curiously, if you google to have a look, they have completely sanitized any mention of it (only a few old results appearing to indicate that this has always been a thing). You wouldn't know young fit people were dropping dead like flies if you trusted Google!

View attachment 51185
Thank you for your hard work. Sad news aren't they?

I am aware that "gogol" is biaised. What about duckduckgo. A few sites are available.
Was your post aiming at showing that "gogol" wasn't trustworthy or you were saying that nobody notices the effects of the jab on young athletes?
First example showing up...> Covid jabs and the case of the collapsing athletes - The Conservative Woman
from Sally Beck in August 31 2021

I am aware that "gogol" is biaised. What about duckduckgo. A few sites are available.
Duckduckgo provides much better options than 'gargoyle' when it comes to censorship.
Depending on what you're looking for though duckduckgo is also limiting the results.
For some research I go to xandex (russian search engine).
If there are other well working options I'd like to hear about them.

Duckduckgo provides much better options than 'gargoyle' when it comes to censorship.
Depending on what you're looking for though duckduckgo is also limiting the results.
For some research I go to xandex (russian search engine).
If there are other well working options I'd like to hear about them.
:lol: 'gargoyle'!!!
Thank you for the russian search engine. Do you mean yandex?

Just another one top athlet, static breath-hold free dive, being hit from Pfizer jab

Lady in her 50s who I work with got the booster 4 weeks ago. She recently had a medical episode and had to be admitted to hospital. Appears to be stabilised but requiring surgery. We were speaking and she openly told me her ordeal though didn't make any connection to jab. An interesting thing she said is that her surgery had to be delayed due to lack of beds - made it sound like the hospital was very busy. Hmmm....

A few others who had been double jabbed a couple months ago are now getting persistent colds that they don't appear to be able to shake off. Some are being hit harder than others.

You'd think with the way so many people are sports-obsessed, following every sports-related headline, more people would be onto this by now? Despite how much stuff I see, it's still totally wild to see this going on right in front of everyone's noses and virtually nobody taking notice.

Back
Top Bottom