Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

French Senate audition. She say:

"There's a Danish study based on effects, with high level of proofs (randomized, controlled), which show that mRNA vaccines have not been associated with the reduction of the mortality all causes combined due to deaths from cardiovascular effects.

- Short term effects of vaccines : high impact associated with significant absenteeism.

- Medium term effects : unprecedented proportion of serious adverse events, high risk ratio compared to influenza vaccines. Signals to follow about cardiotoxicity of vaccinal messenger RNA and its formulation, neurotoxicity.

- Long term effect : not documented, questioning in particular about the repeated stimulation of the immune system by vaccine booster shots."

My mother who lives in a care home has received several COVID jabs. I suspect she already received her third shot (I am not sure, as I am not her legal representative and there were other pressing matters in our family which took precedence). Recently, her behaviour has become more anti-social. Her behaviour was usually far from exemplary and people with dementia beyond a certain point cannot keep up appearances any longer, so it could be that with her present bad behaviour she is showing her true colours and/or the jabs exacerbate her problem behaviour. From what I have heard she is bossy towards her boy-friend, was very unkind to his son and the staff of the floor of the care home where he resides and refused to leave his room when asked. On top of that she makes a mess of his bathroom, although that is not really her fault, but it's unpleasant for the people who have to clean it up. Subsequently, the staff forbid her going to her boy-friend's room.

At another care home I heard that the number of people with dementia who have severe behavioural issues are on the rise and these people have to be secluded from other inhabitants. These cases make life even harder for the care workers in question and it was already hard for them during the COVID madness.:-O

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I just wanted to mention it.

At another care home I heard that the number of people with dementia who have severe behavioural issues are on the rise and these people have to be secluded from other inhabitants. These cases make life even harder for the care workers in question and it was already hard for them during the COVID madness.:-O

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I just wanted to mention it.

From personal observation I can confirm this.
More patients with a beginning dementia suddenly show rapid progression.
Our psychward always holds patients with dementia but numbers are on the rise. It's noticeable that a lot of them were able to still get along at home pretty well until very recently when suddenly the dementia strikes with full force.
Usually the elderly in Germany are triple vaxxed or even had a 4th shot.
Enormous aggressive potential is also on the rise (STS-feast) and age-driven underlying medical conditions exaberate as well.
Health professionals of any kind are about to face a future where coping with the so called side-effects will become impossible, imo.

COVID vaccines may impair long-term immunity to the virus​

Research suggests that vaccination against COVID via mRNA vaccines may reduce body's ability to produce key type of antibody.

24/05/2022

Vaccines against the coronavirus may impair the body’s ability to produce a key type of antibody, thus potentially limiting the immune system’s defenses against mutated strains of the virus, a new study suggests.

The study draws upon data collected during Moderna’s randomized control trial for its mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, from July 2020 through March 2021.

Researchers looked at participants who tested positive for the coronavirus during the trial, comparing serum levels of specific types of antibodies, based on vaccination status, as well as viral load.

In particular, the study looks at the antibody response to the virus’ nucleocapsid protein core, using the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies levels (anti-N Abs) as a marker for comprehensive immune system response to the virus, as opposed to the narrower response to the spike protein. Variants of SARS-CoV-2 with mutated spike proteins have been a subject of concern for the reliance of vaccinated immunity on antibodies targeting the s-proteins of the original variant.

As expected, serum levels of the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies varied based on measured viral load in both the placebo and vaccine cohorts, with participants who had higher viral loads found to have higher levels of neutralizing anti-nucleocapsid antibodies.

Researchers also found a pronounced difference, however, in the levels of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies between vaccinated participants and members of the placebo cohort, even when the study controlled for viral load.

Trial participants who were given the placebo, rather than the vaccine, and became infected during the trial were found to have significantly higher levels of the neutralizing anti-nucleocapsid antibodies than vaccinated participants who had comparable viral loads.

Approximately 60% of participants from the placebo cohort who experienced very mild infection, with low viral loads, were found to have anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to roughly 10% of vaccinated subjects.

Among those with higher viral loads – qualifying as mild cases, rather than very mild – 71% of the unvaccinated developed anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to just 15% of those in the vaccine group.

Of all unvaccinated subjects who had been diagnosed with the virus during the trial, nearly all (93%) had measurable levels of anti-nucleocapsid antibodies, compared to less than half (40%) of those in the vaccine cohort.

“While an increase in seroreversion cannot be ruled out, given the short time frame the more likely explanation is a vaccine-induced reduction in seroconversion,” researchers wrote, suggesting that trial participants given the vaccine had reduced levels of the anti-nucleocapsid antibodies as a direct result of the vaccine’s narrow focus on the spike protein.

The researchers also hinted that the diminished anti-nucleocapsid antibody response among the vaccinated could lead to undercounting of breakthrough cases, when measured by antibody sampling.

“Even with frequent serosampling, serosurveys that rely on antibodies to the N protein may underestimate within-community transmission dynamics.”

Two rock stars died today. No references to chronic illnesses.

Brief illness.

Shocked, untimely:

Brief illness.

Shocked, untimely:
A lot of people are dying these days. And they died not from illness like the actor Ray Liotta that died yesterday in his bed.

Mark Crispin Miller had sent this link out on Andy Fletcher's death yesterday.

Miller also had this to say:
As this unprecedented global spike in “sudden deaths” grows ever harder to conceal—with Ray Liotta, and TWO famous British drummers, Andy “Fletch” Fletcher of Depeche Mode, and Alan White of Yes, all having their untimely “unexpected deaths” reported just today—“our free press” struggles, ever more transparently, to make it seem as if this (real) pandemic isn’t happening.

They’ve been doing it for months, primarily by running scores of articles highlighting pseudo-scientific “findings” that all sorts of things can kill you and/or your children: SIDS, “SADS,” “generic heart problems,” hot weather, cold weather, fish oil, environmental noise, birth control, skipping breakfast, sadness (“Broken Heart Syndrome,” fatal to women!), referees’ whistles (which only now are killing soccer players worldwide!), pizza margherita (which only now is fatal to Italians!), etc., etc.—anything and everything except the “vaccines” that have obviously caused this freaky uptick in all-cause mortality on every continent.

And now we have the “news,” headlined by the Daily Express (UK), that Cary Grant “died suddenly” of a stroke—36 years ago! The intended takeaway from that moronic “story” (ostensibly a helpful rundown of the “warning signs” of stroke) is that all those strokes now felling healthy people in unprecedented numbers everywhere have not been caused by “vaccination,” since Cary Grant died of a stroke, and he wasn’t “vaccinated,” so “vaccination” hasn’t caused a single stroke in anyone (and to say otherwise is dangerous “disinformation”).

For sheer stupidity, this propaganda gem is in a class all by itself—a marvel of illogic even more impressive than the notion that there “obviously” can’t be any Nazis in Ukraine, because its president, Zelensky, is a Jew. But propaganda works by hitting us somewhere below the forebrain, so that even folks with high IQ’s and doctoral degrees (or maybe them especially) are out there fiercely parroting that line about Ukraine; so maybe other formally “smart” people will now tell us, or each other, or themselves, that the “unexpected death” of Cary Grant in 1986 is “proof” that “vaccination” is not causing fatal strokes worldwide right now.

On the other hand, that line may be too dumb for anybody to believe, especially right now, as this unprecedented global wave of “sudden deaths” grows into a catastrophe so vast and vivid as to be quite literally undeniable, except by people clinically insane.

Health professionals of any kind are about to face a future where coping with the so called side-effects will become impossible, imo.
I agree. Although I am no longer in the caring profession I still get the low down from my friends working in the area. They too have noticed a significant rise in aggressive behaviours in the residents suffering from dementia. There will come a point when the carers say enough is enough. They will no longer be able to cope with this escalation of aggressive behaviour and they will find other jobs. This will put a huge strain on the carers who are left to shoulder the burden and will worsen the situation for those poor souls with dementia who will end up with fewer and fewer people to care for them.

Last edited:

Stumbled on Naomi Wolf's piece about "genocide on children" done by BigFarma with COVID vaccines.

Excerpt from the article:
The WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers, a group of 3000 highly credentialled doctors, RNs, biostatisticians, medical fraud investigators, lab clinicians and research scientists, have been turning out report after report, as you may know, to tell the world what is in the 55,000 internal Pfizer documents which the FDA had asked a court to keep under wraps for 75 years. By court order, these documents were forcibly disclosed. And our experts are serving humanity by reading through these documents and explaining them in lay terms. You can find all of the Volunteers’ reports on DailyClout.io.

The lies revealed are stunning.

The WarRoom/DailyClout Volunteers have confirmed: that Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew by December 2020 that the MRNA vaccines did not work — that they “waned in efficacy” and presented “vaccine failure.” One side effect of getting vaccinated, as they knew by one month after the mass 2020 rollout, was “COVID.”

Pfizer knew in May of 2021 that 35 minors’ hearts had been damaged a week after MRNA injection — but the FDA rolled out the EUA for teens a month later anyway, and parents did not get a press release from the US government about heart harms til August of 2021, after thousands of teens were vaccinated.

Whole article: Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide

Text is rich in referenced information revealed from 'classified' Pfizer data, although with a bit of (surprisingly to me) Biblical gloss near the end. FWIW

Probable Vogt–Koyanagi–Harada Disease after COVID-19 Vaccination: Case Report and Literature Review​

Vogt–Koyanagi–Harada disease (VKH) is a multisystem disease of presumed autoimmune cause that affects melanin-pigmented tissues. The most significant manifestation is bilateral, diffuse uveitis, which affects the eyes. VKH may variably also involve the inner ear, with effects on hearing, the skin, and the meninges of the central nervous system.

I agree. Although I am no longer in the caring profession I still get the low down from my friends working in the area. They too have noticed a significant rise in aggressive behaviours in the residents suffering from dementia. There will come a point when the carers say enough is enough. They will no longer be able to cope with this escalation of aggressive behaviour and they will find other jobs. This will put a huge strain on the carers who are left to shoulder the burden and will worsen the situation for those poor souls with dementia who will end up with fewer and fewer people to care for them.

I've only assisted in care homes in the past on a limited bases (before covid), and also talked with families of those with loved ones there. One thing that seemed to come up often enough, was aggressiveness. Tied to this was in patient handling (baths/showers, eating, bed et cetera) and the use of antipsychotics to help calm. This in itself created many problems, aggravating more aggressiveness sometimes the result. No one seemed to have a handle on it, and it seemed no one wanted to talk about it.

Have had friends tell me that 'my mother was never like this, ever, until they started drugging her.'

On your point @Tuulikki of their being fewer and fewer to care for them, is this also not tied to the past - were there ever enough to care for them, and if not, did an escalation in the use of antipsychotics claim a place of care?

Concerns have been raised, both in New Zealand and internationally, about the increasing off-label use of antipsychotics, and their safety profile in older people. Antipsychotics should not be considered in older people with dementia before non-pharmacological treatment strategies have been trialled. The potential benefit of antipsychotics needs to be weighed against the significant likelihood of adverse effects. The choice of antipsychotic is also important and needs to take into account both relative efficacy and safety. Antipsychotics are only useful for specific behaviours associated with dementia, such as psychosis and agitation. If antipsychotics are prescribed, response to treatment and adverse effects must be carefully monitored.

What do you see of all this, now potentially getting worse with the addition of mRNA vaccines?

If the above in what Luc Montagneir is informing is true (synthetic DNA changes locked in for life and passed down to children), along with Dr. Malone on brain damage, it might bring a new meaning to what the C's had once said on being "programed to go off," and aggressiveness is the first sign, in or our of care facilities?

Back
Top Bottom