Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

The influencer with millions of views, Nicolas Scuderi, has health problems following his 2nd dose of vaccine: "I no longer have immunity"

Daniela Pinto and Nicolas Scuderi, aka the Capone Family, are hot influencers. Their videos get millions and millions of views on TikTok with each post. The Swiss couple Daniela-Nico makes the whole France laugh on all platforms, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook... The TV stars are snatching them, from Keen'V through Kev Adams, Cauet or Cyril Lignac, the success is phenomenal for this couple who lives in happiness and laughter.

But, recently, Nicolas Scuderi, in a video that has nothing funny, denounces in an angry tone, annoyed, his state of health after the second dose of anti-covid vaccine. He shares his feelings in a TikTok video: "Sorry but this is my personal opinion but since I did my second vaccine, I'm sorry, I have no immunity, I feel like I get sick every three weeks. Every three weeks I have trouble breathing, I have a cold, I have a stuffy nose."

The video currently has one million views, but is sure to go up in popularity. According to the comments, many Internet users support Nicolas and also denounce the side effects of the vaccine. At a time when the government is pushing the French to take an umpteenth dose... not sure that this year the vaccine will be all the rage!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

From @loreta This is just the beginning, and nobody can stop this snowball that will go on crescendo. The tragedy is that people don't connect the dots, they can't connect the dots anymore. And it's really very sad because we can't do anything about it. It is too late.

Is the reason for the blindness that everybody seems to be noticing come down to the lack of faith? Some are just blind period! They are hard wired to only see L-brain facts, and their own food bowl. OP? Dunno, but there a whole bunch that cannot see. And without a series of shocks, they probably aren’t going to change.

We also have those who “can” see, but then go blind again and walk into walls. E.g., they can see the totalitarianism of the last century, but can’t see it here today, can see 911 clearly, but not the covid, the covid but not Ukraine, etc.

Using these two statements as a template and making an assumption that they are to some degree true, I want to speculate on what can or cannot be done to help someone see.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie”

And Sheik Hosein while discussing the blind, made a statement that the Lord God (DCM) looks in-between the two eyes an sees an unbeliever, a man of no faith, and thus they remain blind. Btw, I interpret the Sheikh’s two eyes to be the Left and the Right hemispheres of the brain. Which has been discussed on another thread.

The concept is that one must harmonize both hemispheres in order to see. I don’t think that means perfectly harmonized, but to some degree, maybe only the amount of a mustard seed, but the process of harmonizing must be in your tool kit.

Taking the example of 911, it is easy to see that someone could walk out of that lie by just using the Left hemisphere. Facts. Hard facts. Material hard facts, without ever incorporating the Right hemisphere. When we get to the covid it is a bit more difficult because we have to add soooo many complicated issues and not so hard of facts to put the picture together. My point being some of these lies can be walked out of just by using the material side of the equation. The person may have no abilities to harmonize the two worlds of information. Heck, an atheist could do it.

If the whole enchilada here is whether a person does or does not have faith. And the harvest is being separated. If you determine that a person has no faith, and isn’t looking for any, and in fact becomes angry at your attempts to help. Then stop all attempts for assistance and let them work out their destiny. Do no harm😊

If faith is the missing or broken part, then what is there to do? Now this time we have a confused person, looking for answers and is seeking your help. Open to hear what you have to say. Material facts will definitely help, but you know without faith they will quickly go blind again. Biblically speaking the seed will be eaten by the birds or die in the rocky soil.

Here I think it becomes an act of creativity. What would you say to someone who is asking for assistance, and you know they have little or no faith? That’s “work” indeed!

Everyone would go about it in their own way given the particular situation. I am working up some ideas for a few people I am involved with that have the possibility of sprouting a seed of faith, or perhaps it just needs some watering. But of course, they have to start searching first.

Very few will respond to this, that’s what we’ve been told, and that looks apparent from this vantage point. Narrow is the way and few are those who will take the path. I’m also reminded that RA said about this harvest that it would be a particularly difficult one with a small harvest. Nevertheless, if one could help someone develop faith, it would be a great experience in doing gods work.

(Professor Desmet speculated in the interview with Dr. Mercola that only 10% are not hypnotized. 60% are somewhere in the middle, and for 30% there is no hope of them waking up.) (Also, recently C.A. Fitts speculated on the percentages of the jab, that: 70% took the jab, 30% did not, then each consecutive jab after that, people started refusing. At this point she think 70% are officially "unvaccinated" and resisting, and only 30% fully vaxxed")

Last edited:
Nevertheless, if one could help someone develop faith, it would be a great experience in doing gods work.
This sounds very nice, it does. But I’ve scoured the forum and I’m yet to find a clear definition of what “faith” is. Is there one?

Also is there a clear definition of what “God/DCM” is? I ask because what is the difference between what people refer to DCM and others refer to the “Source” or the “Universe”?

Is faith the same as belief? And if so, in what?

I apologize if this has been explained somewhere on the forum and I’ve missed it. I have seen discussions about the difference in “faith in” and “faith of”, which still makes no sense to me. The whole thing is so nebulous and unclear.

If faith is so essential as you say in our ability to “see” then surely it shouldn’t be that difficult to explain or define.

This subject has been discussed a lot in the forum. However, a good starting point would be this definition from the Casswiki:

In FOTCM discourse, the term belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without
necessarily being critically evaluated. ’Belief’ often connotates emotional attachment of the believer
to the belief. At an extreme, such attachment turns the belief into a ’sacred cow’, defended through
emotional thinking. By contrast, the term faith may be used to connote the opposite – an open-
minded attitude and trust in the process of inquiry.
Understood in this way, ’belief’ means having firmly decided that the world is a certain way and
holding fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting
to force one’s model on the world. Since there is then no regard for truth, this involves a form of
subjectivity and internal considering regardless of whether what is believed happens to be correct
or not.
’Faith’, being an attitude of openness towards the truth and whatever the investigative process
reveals, involves the opposite: an open and receptive attitude to the Universe. There is trust and
the absence of any inflexible judgement on how things ’must be’. Faith, then, is conducive to the
striving towards objectivity.
Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.
The distinction between the two is also related to the question of anticipation and non-anticipation.
Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaean material
tends to make the above distinction between ’belief’ and ’faith’.

Nevertheless, if one could help someone develop faith, it would be a great experience in doing gods work.
@Adobe

When you are referring to “faith” here in this quote, what exactly are you referring to? Are you saying that if we want to help people we need to help them “align with truth and objectivity” and if so then why not just refer to it as such? I only ask because so many of the “blind” that you refer to will not respond well to the word faith. Either because they detest religion or because they already belong to an established religion with a definition of that word that is very different to the forums definition.

Surely people will resonate with “align with truth” better than acquiring a nebulous “faith”.

Also what do you mean by “gods work”?

This isn’t a clear statement.

I do not understand why it’s necessary to use a code word associated with religion instead of merely “alignment with truth, what’s objectively real”.

From my understanding we do the Work in order to rewire our machines to “see” more objectively, to align with Truth. In that way we can navigate this reality with clarity.

Why do we need to obfuscate with wording such as “faith” and “God”?

I do not ask these questions because I myself don’t have faith in something much more than me aka “God”. I do. But it’s impossible to define nor explain to another and we each may all define or experience it differently. Thus my trouble in understanding fully what someone on the forum is referencing when they use these words. I seek to know the Truth of what God/DCM is and such a thing is impossible to explain so what exactly are you referring to when you say “gods work”? And how does this work relate to the fourth way “work”?

Yesterday a woman who is a relative of my wife died at the age of 50. She was found dead in bed with vomiting on the sheet.

In the last 6 months, three of my uncles have had pacemakers due to heart problems. The grandparents of two companions have passed away and the parents of two others as well. Another colleague with heart problems due to a clot.

And... Nobody says that the cause could be the vaccine, they don't even consider it.

And to everyone I deal with, I can't tell you the terrible forecasts of medical studies for those who are vaccinated. They ignore this and do not want to know.

It is terrible and incredible.

This sounds very nice, it does. But I’ve scoured the forum and I’m yet to find a clear definition of what “faith” is. Is there one?

Also is there a clear definition of what “God/DCM” is? I ask because what is the difference between what people refer to DCM and others refer to the “Source” or the “Universe”?

I apologize if this has been explained somewhere on the forum and I’ve missed it. I have seen discussions about the difference in “faith in” and “faith of”, which still makes no sense to me. The whole thing is so nebulous and unclear.

If faith is so essential as you say in our ability to “see” then surely it shouldn’t be that difficult to explain or define.

I started this reply last night but realized I was about to fall out because it was bedtime. I'm also dealing with my second run with Covid, although it's seems to be a milder version than I had six months ago. But these are excellent questions and I didn't want to give them short shrift. I've been having regular get togethers with a couple of friends from a Meetup group I belong to. One of them is the founder of the group. He has a degree in political science and was courted by both Yale and Harvard early on. Later, he worked as a professor at Vanderbilt. He's also worked for some organization of Israeli security and the Department of Defense in the U.S. A highly intelligent guy to be sure. He has a steadfast belief in Judaism, however. It's been a fascinating real world example of how the 'belief center' trumps intellect, rationality, and pretty much all aspects of consciousness. For him, faith is belief in Judaism and obedience to 'God.' I will refer to him as A.

For me, faith is not tied to such a fixed belief system. If I believe in anything, it's in the idea that there's a transcendent aspect to life for those who seek it, that there is indeed purpose to life even for those still 'asleep' in Gurdjieffian terms. To begin to awaken means to begin to consciously participate in the process.

The other friend I will refer to is C. For C, truth is what is most important. He searches out the truth and is willing to go wherever it leads him. That is a statement made by C without any input from me. C and I are more aligned in thought than A and I are. We both scratch our heads at A's steadfast belief in Judaism.

When I was thinking about my conception of faith I heard the song, 'Hang on loosely' in my head. Although the song is talking about keeping a love interest, I think it could be applied to the conception I have of faith. "Hang on loosely, but don't let go. If you cling to tightly, you're going to lose control." Faith for me is faith in the process of becoming. And the process of becoming requires flexibility but also a firmness of mind and an intent to know.

For A, obedience to God is more important than anything else. For me, exercising free will consciously to engage the process of learning and transcending one's previous state is what's important.

So I think that's about all I can really say on the matter because the process of transcendence is both universal but also highly personal.

Hopefully, I haven't muddied the waters further.

Grappling with These fundamental questions and definitions is such an essential process. It helps to uncover our unconscious, I examined beliefs as well as giving the chance to consciously generate them.

My quick answer is that faith is a kind of certainty in a set of beliefs and/or knowledge. For me this equates to a belief that there actually IS some point to life; that there IS some kind of higher order to the universe that governs our existence and, lastly, that there IS possible a prodigal journey to a higher state of being.

Candice thank you for your response. Let me see what I can do with it.

(“Also what do you mean by “gods work”?) Participating in acts of creation and learning.

Surely people will resonate with “align with truth” better than acquiring a nebulous “faith”. For some people…Agreed!

Words are important, BUT if we nail down “the words” we have started down the slippery slope. We use words to deliver the meaning of what we want to convey. After my time in organized religion, I spent a decade studying shamanism, Castaneda and such works. When approached by old friends or family members who would use the worlds such as “god” and “faith”, my back stiffened, and I shut the conversation down. I simply could not tolerate official religious words. Obviously, I came back around and had another look (after 10 years) and said: What did they “mean” with those words? Today, if I was to say Divine Cosmic Mind in front of my family, some members would roll their eyes and ceremoniously get up and walk out of the room. The word “god” still works for them. The term DCM works here. My favorite (when I get a chance to use it) is “the intelligent designers” If the meaning is what I am trying to get across, then I hold fast to the meaning while using whatever words as tools to deliver the meaning. More of an art than a science, and it sometimes works.

(“From my understanding we do the Work in order to rewire our machines to “see” more objectively, to align with Truth. In that way we can navigate this reality with clarity.”) I like this statement.

(better than acquiring a nebulous “faith”.)

I get that. At times if feel like I’m living in a nebulous fog finding my way by brail. But I have faith that I’m in school and going through my paces, and this too will pass, and I will be ok. In fact, I’m even ok while I’m bumbling around in the fog.

I don’t think I can improve on the cassiwiki definition of faith, but I will try to speak about just one part of what faith means to me. Wish me luck.

I don’t know if tomorrow comets or bombs are going to drop on my head. Or I find myself in the near future in a FEMA camp getting hell beat out of me, while trying to share my food with someone. Or how about winning the lottery and moving to a hilltop and surviving with other of similar mine. I just don’t know. BUT, even if, worst case scenario, (for me that would be the F camp) it's all school, and lessons, just like running the obstacle course in the military. Good for the soul so to speak. I have faith that if I stay awake and keep scratching for understanding that it will come. I have faith that whatever it is I have in my future, I will be ok, and eventually I will return to my cosmic home where I will know and be known by many. This place, this adventure, this school that I am in has meaning and purpose and I myself will continue far past this present “now”.

I have to agree with @genero81 statement “If you cling to tightly, you're going to lose control." Or maybe like surfing a wave, if you immobilize the wave, you’ll fall off your board, it’s a moving living thing, you have to ride with it.

There is another aspect of faith that I’m not going to attempt to unpack at this time. That of being the seed planted in the soil of the soul, and when developed allows communication with the DCM. Which is what the faith-less don’t have and takes me back to my original thought as to how to help someone have faith. Or align themselves with truth and objective reality😊 If that’s even possible.

Again, thank you Candice for asking me to clarify my meaning. I hope I did, to some degree.

Some speculate that his frequent travel to Germany (mandatory vaxx) may be at the root of this but who knows. Someone could equally counter, "Well those rockstars do drugs and lead unhealthy lives." But at 48 ,with (I assume) good access ($$$$) to medical service, makes this unusual.
Who knows.

Maryya.jpg

"This afternoon I did the hair of my client, a doctor in a hospital in Essonne. It's the hecatomb in the oncology department, young people between 30 and 40 years old with lightning cancers in terminal phase, never seen. He does not see the link with vaccination. I don't discuss anymore at this stage"

Back
Top Bottom