Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

There have been two "died suddenly" incidents near me in the past few weeks. I hesitated to write about it here as I can't confirm if these two people had been vaccinated. I'm making an assumption that they were as their deaths were sudden and unexpected. The first was a friend of mine that I knew through work. He was driving home after his shift and had a massive heart attack while driving and crashed into a tree. He was 58 and seemed to me to be in decent health. I found out later he had some type of diabetes but that was the only medical condition he had. It was a shock to everyone at work as he was a decent guy and fairly well known.

The second happened in the past week and was a friend's girlfriend who had died in her sleep. I knew him but hadn't met her. She was in her sixties and apparently didn't have any serious health issues. I was told she had suffered from depression in the past and people wondered if she had committed suicide. I don't know all the details, but my friend had tried to get in touch with her and had gone to her place to see why she wasn't getting back in touch with him. He had gone inside her house and had discovered her in her bed. An autopsy was done and came back inconclusive (!). I was told that the autopsy just said she "died suddenly", no reason given. A lot of people that knew her had reactions that were "Wait...what the hell do they mean 'died suddenly'!" To add to the tragedy, my friend was interrogated by the police for 5 hours as they suspected foul play at the time, but they determined he had nothing to do with her death. Very sad.

Agressive Cancer

One of our best friends in Sicily, she wrote yesterday to me:

"I'm sad about bad news: One of my best friend's youngest sister has been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer, probably spread out...."

And I wonder how the healthcare system is "treating" such an induced illness... with more cancer therapy / toxic chemicals...?! Uh man. The stories I have read in this thread during the past months, with what looks like accelerated events of deaths and severe illnesses, feel... daunting as well deeply saddening, to say the least.

And then there is this silence about it everywhere, as if it doesn't exist (e.g. here in Sweden). Now that makes me rather angry.

A sudden illness. He dies at only sixteen years old
It happened in the hamlet of Santa Maria, the boy died in front of his mother

A sudden tragedy, unexplainable for now, that unites several communities in grief, namely that of Camisano, that of Quinto Vicentino and that of the students, teachers and staff of the San Gaetano school in Vicenza. Christian Castelli, from Camisano, died at the age of just 16. He passed away suddenly from the affection of his family on Thursday due to a fatal illness.
🙏

O'Neal added that "the manner and cause of death are pending," as local police continue "investigating."

In a statement to PEOPLE, Flowers' family remembered his friendly nature and commitment to his faith.

"Conner was a remarkable young man, with the gift of compassion and love for others, earning him friends everywhere he went," the family shared. "His values were seeded in his faith and in his family."

As someone who once played tennis at the highest level in a private local club, I can tell you that exertion can be extreme, particularly in high heat and humidity. "Exertion intolerance" is the best phrase I've heard to describe what vaxed athletes are experiencing.

This story from last year was quite shocking to those in attendance at the tournament. People started asking questions.

REP NANCY MACE OPENLY ADMITS THAT SHE IS SEVERELY VACCINE INJURED & PROCEEDS TO RAIN FIRE...

(5-minute video)

Last Saturday, my husband's niece died of sudden cardiac arrest. In her case, we know that she had triple vaccinations. She was only 34 years old and had no pre-existing conditions. Her 10-year-old daughter found her and alerted the neighbors. I find that idea alone unimaginably horrible.

The little girl is now with her grandmother (my husband's sister) and we are trying to support her where we can. My husband is sad, angry and stunned, especially because really no one is asking questions about her death. Fortunately, we can both see the reality and talk openly about it. And we have some family members in my family who have seen the lies from the beginning. We all see the massive increase in these deaths, but when it starts in your own family, it's so much harder to deal with.😔

Germany: The Link Between German Excess Mortality and the Covid Vaccines

by Dr Josh Guetzkow 12 February. My colleague, the brilliant Professor Christof Kuhbandner, sent me an e-mail about an update to his pre-print analysing excess deaths and stillbirths in Germany from 2020 to 2022, co-authored with Professor Matthias Reitzner. This is the most thoughtful and carefully done analysis of excess deaths during the pandemic that I’ve seen. With his permission, I reprint his e-mail summary below and embed the full document at the bottom.
First of all, it is interesting to look at the excess mortality per year depending on the age group; here is the corresponding result figure:​
excess mortality Germany 2022.png
It had already become apparent for 2021 that an excess mortality is observed particularly in the middle age groups. This trend has continued in 2022: now a high excess mortality is already being observed in the 15-29 age groups. There – on average across all months in 2022 – almost 10% more deaths than expected occurred.

Full article

USA: Young people are more likely to die of heart attacks post-COVID, study finds. But why?

Feb. 9, 2023
A recent study found that heart attacks in people ages 25 to 44 increased by 30% compared to the expected number over the first two years of the COVID-19 pandemic.

[...]

COVID-19, heart attacks and young people

Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, heart attack deaths across all age groups have become more common in the U.S., according to a September 2022 study by Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.

The age group hit the hardest? People between 25 and 44, who saw a 29.9% relative increase in heart attack deaths over the first two years of the pandemic (which means the actual number of heart attack deaths were almost 30% higher than the predicted number).

“Young people are obviously not really supposed to die of heart attack. They’re not really supposed to have heart attacks at all,” Dr. Susan Cheng, a cardiologist at Cedars Sinai and co-author of the study, told TODAY in a segment aired Feb. 9.

Adults between 45 and 64 saw a 19.6% relative increase in heart attack deaths, and those 65 and older saw a 13.7% relative increase, according to a press release from Cedars Sinai. The increase in U.S. heart attack deaths continued through the omicron surge, even though the variant is thought to cause milder illness, and spikes of heart attack deaths have aligned with the timing of COVID-19 surges in the U.S.

Los Angeles County paramedic Romeo Robles told TODAY in the Feb. 9 segment that upticks in COVID-19 would often lead to more 911 calls related to heart issues in his community.

"Surprisingly, people my age ... we would find them in cardiac arrest, and it was all predicted by these waves," he said.

Cheng called the connection "more than coincidental, that is for sure." Explaining why, she pointed out that COVID-19 can greatly impact the cardiovascular system.

"It appears to be able to increase the stickiness of the blood and increase ... the likelihood of blood clot formation," Cheng said. "It seems to stir up inflammation in the blood vessels. It seems to also cause in some people an overwhelming stress — whether it’s related directly to the infection or situations around the infection — that can also cause a spike in blood pressure."

The reason for the relative rise in young people in particular is unclear, but one theory, Cheng said, is that the virus's impact on the cardiovascular system in some people may be due to an excessive immune system response and that young people are more likely to have stronger immune systems.

Full article

Back
Top Bottom