Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

"I didn't fill in any boxes, I'm 35... " Television presenter Caroline Receveur has been diagnosed with cancer​

Caroline Receveur.jpg
In July 2023, Marlon's mum revealed to her six million fans that she had aggressive breast cancer. She underwent a mastectomy last November, and has continued to keep her followers informed of her progress towards recovery. The singer, who is now undergoing immunotherapy, also told Léa Salamé more about the discovery of her cancer and what she believes to be the cause of her illness.

"I'm 35, I don't smoke or drink, I'm sporty, I don't have any family history, and I know that it's stress that's been eating away at me", said Hugo Philip's wife.

The announcement, which the sanctuary said was made with "deep sorrow," revealed she died on Tuesday, March 19, due to a pulmonary embolism that caused a blood clot during a surgical procedure. According to The Mirror, the influencer was undergoing liposuction surgery when something went terribly wrong.

My brother recently had a pain on his back. He went to the doctor, they saw some spots on the scan, and he was informed he had clots in pulmonary arteries. Of course he had the vaccine and reinforcements. In fact, he took a plane to the US with his wife to get the Pfizer vax before it was available in my country. Luckily he is out of danger now and he feels ok. But I can't help but think that if the clots had been in the brain, or in the same place but more serious, then that would have been a totally different story.

At the beginning of the covid scare I shared with my family (including my brother) a number of articles and source warning about the covid scam and also about the vaccines. But they literally fell on deaf ears. I put info on a family chat conversation - yet the comments right before and after whatever I posted were 'when are you getting the vaccine?', 'I'm getting it but I want it to be Pifizer', 'I've had it twoce already' and so on. Particularly with my mother I learned that the more I told her in private conversation, the more resistant she became to any 'non-official' ideas. So I decided to stop. Now I would really like to share info with my brother, but I cannot possibly see how that would be well received. For him and his nuclear family, as well as our extended family, if the doctor said so, then that's it. And the more mainstream the doctor, the better.

So I watch how they and the doctors build narratives about how the clots were perhaps the consequence of an old injury on the leg, or perhaps genetic, or perhaps the leftover from 'long-covid' or whatever - and they totally ignore the elephant in the room. Because human psychology is such that most would rather put themselves in harm's way rather than admit they were wrong or they were conned.

I was afraid back then that the day would come in which we would start seeing more and more cases in people we personally know, friends and family and it appears that day is finally here. :-(

Heart-Scarring Detected Over 1 Year After COVID-19 Vaccination: Studies​

vaxx.jpg
Heart scarring was detected more than one year after COVID-19 vaccination in some people who suffered myocarditis following receipt of a shot, researchers reported in new studies.

A third of 60 patients with follow-up cardiac imaging done more than 12 months after their myocarditis diagnosis had persistent late gadolinium enhancement (LGE), which is, in the majority of cases, reflective of heart scarring, Australian researchers reported in a preprint of a new study, published on March 22.

Myocarditis is a form of heart inflammation.

The median time from receipt of a vaccine to follow-up imaging was 548 days, with the longest interval being 603 days.

“We found that the incidence of persistent myocardial fibrosis is high, seen in almost a third of patients at >12 months post diagnosis, which could have implications for the management and prognosis of this predominantly young cohort,” the researchers wrote.

“The long-term clinical implications of LGE in this condition are as yet unknown, but LGE has been demonstrated to confer worse prognosis in non-COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis, especially if it persists beyond six months,” they added later, pointing to several previous papers.

Researchers in one of the previous papers, for instance, found that LGE was a “powerful prognosticator” of adverse outcomes in myocarditis patients.

Before the new testing, nine patients were determined to definitely have myocarditis, and 58 patients were labeled as probably having myocarditis. The findings of persistent LGE resulted in reclassifying 16 of the cases from probable myocarditis to definite myocarditis.

Exclusions included patients who were pregnant or allergic to agents used in gadolinium testing.

Among a subset of 20 patients who underwent imaging shortly after vaccination, 19 had LGE. In follow-up imaging, LGE was no longer visible in 10 of those patients. In five, it was reduced, but in four it was unchanged.

Andrew Taylor, a professor at Monash University’s Central Clinical School, and his co-authors conducted the study by recruiting patients who were diagnosed with myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination between August 2021 and March 2022. The patients were invited to undergo imaging at Alfred Hospital or Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne, Australia.

The study population with follow-up imaging included 44 adults and 16 adolescents.

Most of the patients had received a Pfizer-BioNTech shot. A minority had received a Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccination. The companies did not respond to requests for comment.

Limitations of the paper, which was published ahead of peer review, included possible selection bias, since participation in the study was voluntary. Authors listed no conflicts of interest or funding.

Another Paper​

In the other recent paper, researchers in Canada reported finding about half of patients referred for imaging due to possible post-vaccination myocarditis had persistent LGE in follow-up imaging.

Overall, 60 patients were included in the retrospective study. Of those, seven reported persistent symptoms.

In a subset of 21 patients for whom follow-up MRIs were available, 10 had persistent LGE, the researchers said. On the other hand, function of the left ventricle, which pumps blood, had normalized in all patients.

The persistent LGE “likely reflects replacement fibrosis,” or heart scarring, Dr. Kate Hanneman, with the University of Toronto’s Department of Medical Imaging, and her co-authors wrote. They cited some of the same papers as the Australian group, including the study that found patients with persistent LGE had a higher risk of adverse outcomes, as well as a paper on what it represents when LGE is found on MRI in patients with myocarditis.

“However, the significance of LGE is uncertain in patients post-myocarditis with recovered normal left ventricular systolic function,” the researchers said. They called for additional studies to evaluate patients with persistent LGE and a recovered left ventricle.

The study included adult patients who were referred to a hospital network with suspected myocarditis and had new cardiac symptoms such as chest pain within 14 days of COVID-19 vaccination. The patients all received either the Pfizer or Moderna shot.

Limitations of the study, which was published by the Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, included a lack of biopsy-confirmed myocarditis.

The authors declared no funding and listed only one competing interest, that an author is an associate editor of the journal.

The corresponding authors for the two papers did not respond to requests for comment.

My concern from reading these two studies is that myocardial damage and scarring is present in a significant number of COVID vaccine injured individuals at up to 18 months after vaccination. This suggests potential for permanent heart damage from the vaccines,” Dr. Danice Hertz, the research lead for the U.S. group React19, told The Epoch Times in an email. “The long-term implications are not yet known but need to be studied carefully.”

Earlier Findings​

The new papers add to earlier studies, which found that LGE persists for months in some people following a COVID-19 shot.

Researchers in Washington state reported in 2022 that LGE persisted in children for up to eight months after vaccination. Later that year, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that more than half of 151 patients with follow-up imaging had residual LGE, which was described as “suggestive of myocardial scarring.”

The CDC has longer-term data on the patients, the agency confirmed to The Epoch Times in January, but has not yet published another paper describing that data. The CDC, which failed to warn the public about the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis, declined to comment on the new Australian and Canadian papers.

Hong Kong researchers in 2023 reported finding that about half of 40 patients with follow-up MRIs months after vaccination had LGE.

Symptoms have also persisted in some patients with post-vaccination myocarditis.

The CDC, describing preliminary updated results from its longer-term study, said in early 2023 that there were patients still suffering from symptoms more than one year after a shot. Researchers in Australia in late 2023 said that symptoms persisted at least six months after a shot in a majority of patients they followed. And some patients also told The Epoch Times they have lingering health issues years after vaccination.

Kids Ages 2-5 Had Higher Rate of Convulsions After mRNA COVID Shots​

Kids vaxx.jpg
According to FDA researchers, the higher rate of febrile seizures from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines “is not large compared to some other vaccines and combinations of vaccines” that can cause seizures at higher rates.

Children ages 2-5 who received the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine faced an increased risk of febrile seizures immediately following vaccination, according to a new study led by researchers at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The preprint study found children who received the Moderna shot were 2.5 times more likely to have a febrile seizure within a day of being vaccinated than they were to have one between eight and 63 days following vaccination.

The incidence rate ratio was “significantly elevated,” the researchers wrote, but the “absolute risk” — the risk of having a seizure following vaccination, was low within the first day following vaccination.

FDA researchers also found a higher risk of febrile seizures among children ages 2-4 on the first day following the Pfizer vaccine than in the 8-63 days following vaccination. However, that increased risk was not statistically significant, the researchers reported.

“Based on the current body of scientific evidence, the safety profile of the monovalent mRNA vaccines remains favorable for use in young children,” the researchers concluded.

Dr. Michelle Perro, a pediatrician and co-author of “What’s Making our Children Sick?” told The Defender that the way the authors mixed different measures of risk in their reporting obfuscated the findings.

“This paper buried itself in statistical gymnastics and made it difficult to assess their true findings,” despite their claim that the safety profile remains favorable, Perro said.

“Based on their own data, I would advise that this vaccination is risky due to the probability of the occurrence of non-febrile seizures in a small population of vaccinated children, along with the fact that we don’t know what other future effects might be,” Perro said.

The FDA’s Richard A. Forshee, Ph.D., led the team of researchers who came largely from commercial health claim database companies — Carelon Research, CVS Health and Optum — that contributed data to the analysis.

Safety signal led to study

After the FDA authorized Pfizer and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines in June 2022 for emergency use in children ages 6 months and older, the agency’s Center for Biologics and Evaluation Research conducted the mandatory near-real-time safety monitoring.

The agency detected a signal for seizures/convulsions after both one and two doses of the vaccines among children ages 2-5 who received the Moderna vaccine and children ages 2-4 who received the Pfizer vaccine.

Further evaluation of the signal was necessary, the researchers wrote, because the agency’s surveillance was “designed to be sensitive but not specific for screening and detection purposes.”

The FDA had monitored seizures/convulsions for seven days following vaccination and found that febrile seizures were the most common event, so they made those the primary object of analysis.

Forshee and his team analyzed data on COVID-19 vaccination and medical claims regarding seizures among children ages 2-5 from several medical claims databases.

The study excluded children who had received more than the recommended number of vaccine doses. All study periods began when the vaccines were authorized for children in June 17, 2022.

The data from the Carelon database extended through Feb. 4, 2023. The CVS database extended through March 26, 2023, and the Optum database extended through May 20, 2023.

The research examined only the original emergency use authorized monovalent vaccines.

The CDC now recommends that children ages 6 months to 4 years get two to three doses of the updated Moderna or Pfizer vaccines and children ages 5 and up get one dose.

‘There ought to be an unvaccinated control group’

The study was “self-controlled,” meaning the researchers compared the likelihood of a child having a febrile seizure on the day of or the day following vaccination to having one later, in the 8-65 days following vaccination.

That two-day window was selected as the time a seizure would most likely be associated with vaccination rather than other causes.

In total, 288,754 Pfizer shots and 192,540 Moderna shots were administered to children in the study group.

Eighty-eight cases of febrile seizures occurred following the Pfizer vaccine and seven of those occurred within the two-day window being analyzed.

There were 67 cases of febrile seizures following the Moderna vaccination and 10 of those happened within the two-day window. A higher proportion of the febrile seizures occurred among 2-year-olds compared to all other groups.

The researchers excluded seizures that happened between 2-7 days from the primary analysis.

Perro said it was noteworthy that the overwhelming majority of cases occurred during the control interval (days 8-63) and this pattern was observed with both types of mRNA vaccinations.

“This in itself is concerning,” she said.

The authors also included a secondary analysis using a longer risk interval of 0-7 days following vaccination. They found 103 cases of febrile seizures and 135 cases of seizures/convulsions observed following the Pfizer vaccine. Of those, 22 of the febrile seizures and 32 cases of seizures/convulsions happened within seven days following vaccination.

There were 78 cases of febrile seizures and 106 cases of seizures/convulsions following the Moderna vaccine. Of those, 21 febrile seizures and 28 cases of seizures/convulsions happened within the first seven days.

These secondary results, they wrote, were not “statistically significant.”

“The majority of the seizures as per their own data are occurring after the fevers, so by definition, they are not febrile seizures, but seizures,” Perro said.

“The sequelae of having a febrile seizure and a non-febrile seizure are clinically very different, with unknown ramifications for the future of the child,” she added.

Brian Hooker, Ph.D., chief scientific officer for Children’s Health Defense and co-author of “Vax-Unvax: Let the Science Speak,” also had serious concerns about the study’s methods and findings. He told The Defender the study was “a hot mess.”

First, he said, it was not appropriate to do a “self-controlled study” to determine whether seizures were associated with two experimental vaccines. There ought to be an unvaccinated control group, he said.

The statistically significant result for the Moderna vaccine is “extremely shocking and would perhaps be more dramatic if the study was appropriately controlled.”

As for the Pfizer vaccine, Hooker said the inconclusive results “belie the limited statistical power of this type of study,” rather than indicate anything about the actual risk.

He also said, “Any febrile seizure even within the control window which extends out to 63 days is notable and can’t be dismissed as ‘unrelated to the vaccine.’”

The researchers noted that “febrile seizures occur at a rate of up to 5% in young children” and that the increased rate they found from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines “is not large compared to some other vaccines and combinations of vaccines” that can cause seizures at higher rates.

The authors noted the “significantly increased incidence” following Moderna’s shot but not Pfizer’s could indicate that, “the difference in formulation of the two vaccinations may yield a different immune reaction.”

Forshee did not immediately respond to The Defender’s request for comment.

Lowest birthrate in Sweden since 1749 !

I wasn't sure where this article would fit in best. I chose to put it in here, because the jabs in my personal opinion are largely the side effects which lead to extreme low birthrates in Sweden.

So, there is a somewhat light risk of me "framing" this article's hidden meaning...

Because when looking at absolute birth numbers, we are not yet at the all time low of births in total. When the biggest crisis took off in Sweden, the largest since WW2, around 1990/91 and onwards - the birth rates went down rapidly within a new years - likely because of the extreme economical pressure, housing crisis (-35%), the plummeting of the Swedish Krona with -35% in value (Soros didn't only speculate against the British Pound, but also against the Swedish Krona currency), sudden large unemployments, from 0.5% to 13% in Stockholm, and the rapid downsizing of an amazing welfare state (in the 80s). So, back then - the reason where not jabs.

However - today we are a couple more million people in Sweden compared to 1994, and therefore the average birthrate (1.45) is now lower than 1994, which we have not seen since year 1749. Then there is that 9 month time aspect, when the birth rates suddenly started to plummet exactly 9 month after the introduction of the toxic Covid.19 jabs...and there they continued to plummet ever since. So, there is that.

The original report came from Mainstream media "Swedish Television" SVT. (SVT cant explain what the low birthrates are caused from... 🤡. The text below, is from SwebbTV, though.

So what is the explanation?
"The reason is unclear", SVT claims, but suggests in its report that it is about people's attitude.

My non-scientifically or statistically researched ideas follow.
In my part of USA (eastern North Carolina), snow and ice storms are unusual and remarkable when they happen (a good one every 5 years or so, and a whopper maybe once in 10 years). Many times over the years I've heard happy-like local news stories about the spike in births 9 months later. Ditto following serious hurricane hits (at perhaps a similar frequency/severity rate to snow/ice storms). So with a widespread lockdown, I'd expect an uptick in births to follow.
Another trend noted in many people since the beginning of the lockdown is a thing going by the name of Cottage Core. Some of it is reflected in fashions, some in lifestyle, decor and (home) cuisine. Stay home and bake! Focus on the family! Get all warm and snuggly! Return to Granny's more natural/sustainable look and lifestyle! Garden! Stop worrying about the waistline!
Well, what else might go along with all that? I'd expect some otherwise unexpected children.

At the end of last year Professor Angus Dalgleish reported that he was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). He was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of his patients affected has been rising ever since. He saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in his patients just this last week.

Other oncologists have contacted him from all over the world including from Australia and the U.S. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally his colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere).

John Campbell outlines the Professors grave concerns and findings.

At the end of last year Professor Angus Dalgleish reported that he was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). He was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of his patients affected has been rising ever since. He saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in his patients just this last week.

Other oncologists have contacted him from all over the world including from Australia and the U.S. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally his colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere).

John Campbell outlines the Professors grave concerns and findings.

Yes, soo many doctors were issuing a warning since day one of the mandatory vaccine coming into effect about the requirement of a period of three to five years post vax before the real side effects of these vaxs could be tested.

Frédéric Beltra, President of the Vérity France association.​

The state caused his son's death by forcing him to inject Pfizer's experimental product. Since then, he has described himself as a Kamikaze, determined to bring down those responsible.

A poignant and deeply moving account.

Frédéric Beltra.jpg
– Can you remind us of the day of your son's death?
It was in 2020. It was July 26, 2021.

– And since then, what have you learned
from everything you've done today?

Let's say I was surprised to see that there were a lot of people
who were ultimately in my case,
because at first we thought there were very few of us,
and unfortunately there are a lot of people.

A lot of people who are not able to react,
who may not have the intellectual resources to do so,
or the financial resources to be able to do so.
I met a lot of very competent people who were decried,
at least in the image I had of them outside,
because I was not concerned by the subject,
since it had already started in March 2020,
or February 2020, there were already people who had not thought about it,
I was absolutely out of the subject.
The image I had of these people, which was absolutely not,
was a negative image, and was reported by the media.
By going back in there, I realized that often these people
were people of extreme human qualities,
and who chose to be massacred publicly,
but by standing up, by standing up to a crowd of miscreants
who are at the wheel, with personal ends.
And there, when you realize that the state, the providence,
the motherland, let's say, has betrayed you, has deceived you,
you are almost in a relationship of… the word may be shocking,
but it's almost a relationship of incest.
That is to say, it is your mother and your father,
as we have been told since we were children,
who betrayed us, who completely betrayed us,
and who killed the members of our families.

– In fact, there are all the values that are reversed,
when we live something like that, we are in a…

– No, no, no, it's not a value reversal,
it's that these values have already existed for a while,
that is to say that the people who were at the head of the state
have seized it, used it at their end,
and at the end of their families,
by playing a little bit of mysticism,
by changing places in the ministries, as councilors, etc., etc.
They self-congratulate them, and we didn't see that. We didn't see it.

Some enlightened spirits saw it,
but they were so few that we didn't hear that.
What happened with COVID,
it was revealing, it was a frontal shock for everyone.
Who would have thought that the state
could have the power to put us
three months on the shelf, all of us,
without taking into account the consequences
or the specificities that each one had,
while the virus was calibrated from the start.
They knew very well the mortality rate,
they knew the fatality rate.
There was a doubt in the spring of 2020,
we didn't know much, or we could have said it.
But we can see that there are already
manoeuvres to remove drugs
that have been around for 70 years.

I want them to tell us that it's becoming harmful,
but you put 70 years to realise that?
There's a problem here.
You put 70 years to realise
that a product is becoming harmful?

Who are you going to make believe that?
Three-year-old kids?
They have been so caught up in the lie,
"We have masks, but we don't have them, we have to use them,
but we don't have to use them, we had to sleep with our wives with our masks on."
They have gone so far in everything
that they have lost all credibility.
And then, when we start to look into it, because there are lots of people
who are competent in civil society,
when we start to read the documents,
we were instructed by the French state, so there is still a generation
who are very well-informed, who know how to read and go and dig.
And when we see that decisions are being made,
and I'm telling you frankly,
on the decisions they have made to vaccinate everyone,
I was used to making decisions in my companies,
the guy comes into the office,
he puts this on my desk,
I say, "Listen, man, you take it back and leave,
and go and get a little better."

And what did they do? They did the opposite,
they forced everyone to go,
even non-concerned age groups,
who killed my son, because my son was not
concerned with the disease.
And it was supposedly to protect the elderly,
even though they knew from the start
that transmission was not mandatory,
well, it had not been studied.
They hoped, supposedly,
during the first quarter,
that they would expect results,
and what is it? They hoped a miracle
from Bernardette Soubirou (Bernadette of Lourdes)
would be under the cover.
They knew from the start that there were
no documents on it.

– What is being told to you today
in relation to the death of your son?
In relation to the fact that they killed your son
in relation to this vaccine?
What is being legally told to you?

– Legally, there is an expertise
that has just been launched,
it's very fresh, it's in October
2023, so the expertise should be
issued by September 2024.
So, anyway, what we got in the first response,
we should not be surprised,
that is to say that…
What do you want them to say?
They say, "Well, yeah, we killed your kids."
So no, so what they did?
They put people in front of them
who arrived and said, "No, but it has absolutely
nothing to do with it."

Well, that was normal at the start, we expected it.
But little by little, there were files
that arrived where there was no ambiguity,
where there could not be ambiguity.
So they started to recognize and start to compensate.

So we have, supposedly,
at the last stage, 72 files.
It makes me laugh gently because we receive
at least 10 emails every day.
So they are 72 after a year and a half.
But in 10 years, how many thousands will we have?
How many hundreds of thousands?
Who can tell in person?

– And what is difficult is that when we talk about victims,
in fact, we talk with words, we talk with figures.
And behind, in fact, every human life that has been broken,
whether it's the loss of a loved one…

– Oh yes, but I like this argument when it comes out,
you understand, it's a case.

But I suggest that when it's their case,
we do the same as what they did to my son.
The smartass who comes on television and says
"You understand, it's a case among a million."
Well, OK, since you take this argument,
we'll take your kid and we'll do the same thing.
And we'll see if you relativize in the same way.

– Who do you blame the most?

– Personally, I don't blame anyone.
What is done is done.
Against dead, we can't do anything.
It's the one who wins all the time.
So we have to admit an inadmissible, that's all.
So that's done, but…

– You were talking about responsible earlier.

– Responsible? Well, I'm not the one to determine the responsibles,
it's the justice that does it,
hoping that it still works a little in France
and that it's not as "cahin-cahin"
as all the other public services are currently.
But if it still works, justice will be made mandatory.
And as I said before,
for a simple and good reason,
it's that the judges themselves have been injected.
Their children have been injected.
So they'll have to know too,
if they have a sword of Damocles on their head
and if in two or three years,
it's not going to be like me,
where the phone rings and your life changes completely.
And it can happen to them today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow,
where they are called up and told,

"Your daughter has just had a heart attack on the basketball court."
And that's not good for everyone.
Because now we know that there are damage
at the heart level related to the vaccine.
It's more questionable.
It's an uncertainty, since even Pfizer
has changed its notice on it.

So, since we know that they have been injected,
the question now is to know
if it's going to happen to a majority of people
who have heart defects or not,
and what's going to be the duration
for which we're going to have to measure that.
That's it. It's as simple as that.
But it's only a matter of time.

There's a lot of testimonies on their site:

Vaccinated People Show Long COVID-Like Symptoms With Detectable Spike Proteins: Preprint Study​

seringue.jpg
The findings indicate that the persistence of spike proteins was likely the driver for symptoms of long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome.

Spike protein could remain in immune cells for more than 245 days following vaccination, according to a recent preprint. The study evaluated 50 patients who developed long COVID-like symptoms after the COVID-19 vaccine; none had been infected with the virus.

The authors extracted immune cells from 14 post-vaccine patients and found that 13 had spike protein in their immune cells. Asymptomatic vaccinated people had no spike present.

Researchers from InCellDx, a research company that produces panels and protocols that test for and treat long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome, authored the paper.

Their previous study published in 2022 showed that unvaccinated long-COVID patients could have spike protein persist in their immune cells for 15 months.

In both papers, the spike proteins were detected in monocytes, immune cells that circulate the body.

These findings indicate that the persistence of these spike proteins was likely the driver for the symptoms of long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome, InCellDx founder and lead study author Dr. Bruce Patterson told The Epoch Times.

These cells bind to the blood vessels. They cause endotheliitis (inflammation of endothelium) and vascular inflammation, which I think now has been corroborated by many as being probably one of the most important pathogenic mechanisms in long COVID,” Dr. Patterson said.

Spike Protein Reservoirs​

Monocytes are scavenger cells of the immune system,” Dr. Patterson said. Monocytes function similarly to how the video game character Pac-Man does: They roam the body and gobble up proteins they come across in their way.

In long COVID, monocytes gobble up spike protein, the virus’ viral debris. In post-vaccine syndrome, the monocytes engulf spike proteins, which the body makes from the COVID-19 vaccine.

These spike proteins are then stored inside the monocytes, which causes the cells to live longer than they should. The prolonged longevity can cause inflammation, leading to various long-lasting symptoms.

In the study, Dr. Patterson and his team observed that post-vaccine patients had significantly higher monocyte levels than those without post-vaccine symptoms. The symptomatic post-vaccine patients also had a clear elevation in inflammatory biomarkers, whereas the asymptomatic patients did not.

Dr. Patterson believes that at the time of the study, viral replication or spike protein production from vaccinations was no longer occurring. Instead, the spike proteins persisted for months because they were being stored.

He reasoned that once the monocytes engulfed the spike proteins, the spike hijacked the cells’ cell death program, turning off cell death “so they become long-lived cells.”

A similar phenomenon occurs with the HIV and hepatitis C viruses.

Monocyte cells can cause inflammation. Particularly, nonclassical monocytes, which traverse the blood vessels, can lead to blood vasculature inflammation and damage.

Several studies have identified inflamed and damaged vasculature as central features of long-COVID symptoms. These patients have a high level of inflammatory chemicals, which can promote fatigue, blood clotting, immune and nervous system dysregulation, and more.

Long COVID vs. ‘Long Vax’​

The recent preprint also shows how long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome may be differentiated.

While the same thing—spike protein persistence—likely causes both conditions, the conditions have slightly differing chemical profiles, especially regarding the level of interleukin-8, or IL-8.

IL-8 is a type of cytokine that aids in attracting immune cells to areas of inflammation, Dr. Patterson explained.

He said that medication that blocks these different cytokines should resolve symptoms. For example, his team found that tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) is a cytokine that, when elevated, induces fatigue. Therefore, reducing that cytokine can help diminish fatigue.

Other cytokines shared between long COVID and the condition dubbed “long vax” include sCD40L and CCR5, which drive vascular inflammation. Another cytokine, IL-6, signals systemic inflammation.

Dr. Patterson explained that the two conditions’ distinct chemical profiles may be due to their different delivery mechanisms: Viral infection causes long COVID, while inoculation causes post-vaccine syndrome.

Treatment Protocol​

Dr. Patterson uses the same protocol for treating long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome. Both treatments entail curbing inflammation in the blood vessels and throughout the body.

His protocol includes using maraviroc, an HIV drug, and atorvastatin, a type of statin, to target vasculature inflammation.

Maraviroc blocks CCR5, a type of inflammatory cytokine that causes blood vessel inflammation, while statins can bind to the receptors inside the blood vessels, blocking them from binding to inflammatory monocytes.

Many doctors have found successes with ivermectin, N-acetylcysteine (NAC), and nattokinase, all of which are drugs and nutraceuticals that help break down outside spike protein. However, Dr. Patterson reported the opposite in his practice. He explained that the drugs cannot target the spike protein stored inside cells.

In February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Dr. Patterson’s clinical trial to test a maraviroc and statin combination for treating long COVID.

Long Vax Masked as Long COVID​

The study findings imply that some people diagnosed with long COVID may actually be suffering from post-vaccination symptoms.

Evidence they blame vaccine injury on ’long covid’?,” Dr. Lynn Flynn, a virology and infectious disease expert, wrote on X, citing the preprint.

Dr. Patterson said that the symptoms being reported in these post-vaccine patients “were almost identical to the symptoms in long COVID,” with the predominant symptoms being fatigue, neuropathy, brain fog, and headache. Long-COVID patients in another cohort also reported these symptoms.

[Long vax] has a very low prevalence, but because billions of [people] are vaccinated, there’s a great number of individuals who have long vax,” he added.

Apart from post-vaccine syndrome, Dr. Patterson said that patients with an exacerbation of Lyme disease and myalgic encephalomyelitis (chronic fatigue syndrome) have also been labeled as long-COVID patients due to a symptoms-based diagnosis.

"Maraviroc blocks CCR5, a type of inflammatory cytokine that causes blood vessel inflammation, while statins can bind to the receptors inside the blood vessels, blocking them from binding to inflammatory monocytes"
"In February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Dr. Patterson’s clinical trial to test a maraviroc and statin combination for treating long COVID."

🧐

Oh, so let's throw in statines (of all more or less evil medicines) plus an antiretroviral "medicine" for "hiv" (based onto the myth of that hiv causes aids). Let's throw all that into the boiling "long covid" soup. What could possibly go wrong... ? Notice that the "treatment" was approved by the FDA.

Now... who serves the FDA ? Not really the people... i am sure.

I can't help to feel sceptical about the aforementioned "treatment". I am sure the only ones who get fat from this, is Big Pharma. While the muscles and heart in the damaged, get even thinner (thinking of statines' side effects).

Dead by tubocancer: Farewell to Lanfranco Alberi Doctor for over 40 years​

Lanfranco Alberi
Loved by his patients, he died after battling the disease. The memory of friends and relatives: 'Good and dedicated, he always thought of others'.

"After only a few months of retirement, he realised he had a tumour that had already invaded his liver and kidneys," says his partner Silvia, visibly moved, who, with her daughter Alice, looked after him with infinite love at home for as long as she could, and for the last three days at the hospital.

Lanfranco Alberi Facebook.jpg

Moderna Vaccine Recipients Have Greater Risk Of Developing Chronic Condition: Study​

Vaccine seringue.jpg
People who receive Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine have a greater risk of developing chronic hives, according to researchers in Denmark.

The Danish Medicines Agency review of data from Denmark and the European Union validated a safety signal that arose for chronic hives, or chronic urticaria, and Moderna’s shot, the agency said on March 20.

Of 360 cases reported in Europe following the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, 58 were deemed probably caused by vaccination and 228 were determined to be possibly caused by the vaccination, Martin Zahle Larsen from the Danish Medicines Agency said in a statement.

Most of the cases were reported by patients, doctors, or pharmaceutical companies.

The study found that in Denmark, it was expected based on background rates of chronic hives that 175 people who received Pfizer’s shot would experience chronic hives following vaccination and that 18 people who received Moderna’s shot would experience the issue.
While the 105 reported cases after Pfizer vaccination came in under the expected number, the 55 reported cases following Moderna vaccination came in well above the expected number.

The risk of developing chronic hives was calculated to be three times higher for Moderna recipients, compared to the general population. Researchers also stratified the risk by gender and age and found the risk was the highest—5.2 times higher than the background rate—among young men.

Most cases of chronic hives occurred from 7 to 13 days following vaccination.
The results of the study are the validation of a safety signal, or a sign that a vaccine or vaccines causes a specific health issue, Danish authorities said in a document describing the results.

Mr. Larsen, though, told Danish media that additional studies are required to confirm a connection and that scientists think the cases stem from the vaccine’s impact on the immune system.

The cases began being reported after the COVID-19 vaccines were introduced and Norway reported a safety signal for chronic hives in late 2021. The Danish Medicines Agency examined reports of chronic hives after Moderna vaccination but reached the position that the cases were not strong enough to establish a safety signal, it said in September 2022. But data from the county’s compensation system for vaccine injuries subsequently indicated an investigation into the possible side effect should be reopened, prompting a fresh look that led to the new results.

The review was strengthened by gaining access to medical records from the compensation, the agency said.

Moderna did not return a request for comment.
Based in part on the results, the European Medicines Agency’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use has recommended labeling for Moderna’s shot be updated to list chronic hives as a possible side effect. Non-chronic hives is already listed as a possible side effect. If the European Union Commission approves the change, the labeling will be updated to include chronic hives.

Previous Studies​

Some previous studies have detailed cases of chronic hives following COVID-19 vaccination.

U.S. researchers, for instance, reported in 2022 three new chronic hives cases after Pfizer and Moderna vaccination, including one case in a 24-year-old woman who received a booster of Moderna despite suffering persistent skin problems after the first and second doses.

Swiss researchers in 2023 said they analyzed new chronic hives cases after Pfizer and Moderna vaccination and that the results suggested a link between a booster dose of Moderna’s vaccine and the health problem.

U.S. researchers in January reported a case series of seven patients who developed chronic urticaria within weeks of Moderna vaccination and said the series indicated a “potential correlation” between the shot and the issue. Two of the patients, they noted, went on to receive a Pfizer dose with no problem.

Hives have also been associated with COVID-19, but researchers aren’t sure whether there is a causal link.

Back
Top Bottom