Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Here is all you need to do to make your very own quinine……take the rind of 2-3 lemons, 2-3 grapefruits. take the peel only and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels. Put a glass lid on your pot if you have one, a metal one is fine if you don’t. Let it simmer for about 2 hours.

Does this sound right?
Yup, i made a batch (used 3 organic lemons and 3 grapefruits) and put 2 tablespoons per square of a silicon ice cube form, which is now ready for consumption:
1623052513079.jpeg

Thanks for your response Laurs. I found that quinine is usually made from cinchona bark, but the citrus rind work fine. That lead me to just buying quinine capsules or liquid. Looking through the Amazon responses I read about people being told after HCQ was no longer available some doctors advised just take quinine. They did, and reported good successes. Also, a few places I looked showed low availability or out of stock. So, if someone wanted to go the capsule or liquid route, they should probably get a supply soon. One thought, frozen quinine won’t last long during a power outage or travelling situation.

Thanks again for your response.

Have the zombies arrived?

These examples are of the going BAZERK! kind of zombie, not the walking off the cliff while smiling type of zombie. (Disclaimer: one woman has no clothes on, not to mention very disturbing) I don't know why the first one went crazy, but the second one could not get the chicken Mc nuggets she wanted.

Two of my collegues have had a major depression in the last months depite being in their mid-twenties. They were both the ones to insist on masks, the alchool thing for the hands, and so on, but it could be just a statistical coincidence.
Just now I've learned that one of them is severly ill with "covid". I have no more information but knowing the person, it is very likely that they rushed into taking the "vaccine". To be confirmed though.

Thanks for your response Laurs. I found that quinine is usually made from cinchona bark, but the citrus rind work fine. That lead me to just buying quinine capsules or liquid. Looking through the Amazon responses I read about people being told after HCQ was no longer available some doctors advised just take quinine. They did, and reported good successes. Also, a few places I looked showed low availability or out of stock. So, if someone wanted to go the capsule or liquid route, they should probably get a supply soon. One thought, frozen quinine won’t last long during a power outage or travelling situation.

Thanks again for your response.
Thank you for sharing this! I was wondering if quinine could be taken in capsule form after checking how much sugar is in tonic water(too much!), but had not had time yet to do so.

Will try going this route and ordering some quinine.

Was at the doctors yesterday, first visit in over 18 months. I've got hives, it's a pain, developed after a bull ant stung me several weeks ago. It often happens after envenomation from wasps or bees too.... and my only flu shot.

At reception I wasn't asked about vaxxes or C19 but eventually one receptionist, an ex-fire fighter colleague of mine asked me if I had C19 jab. This arose from a conversation she was having with an 'anti-vax' patient also waiting for the doctor.

Told them I'll pass for now (a lie, not having it), all C19 vaxxes are under test and I've already heard a few accounts of negative reactions. The receptionist was shocked and obviously regretted asking me and 'anti-vax' patient was surprised to have found a fellow traveler. Long story short, the usual conversation followed.

Dr W called me in, 'when did you last have hives like this?' 'Ten years ago, after a flu shot, lasted for weeks like this bout, seems I'm getting more sensitive with age'. She agreed that can happen and wanted to perform a blood test, 'no problem' I said 'while I'm at it can I get an C19 antibody test?' She look astonished and said 'well that's interesting, why do you want a test, do you want to avoid the C19 jab?' I said, 'After the flu shot 10 years ago I don't think it would sit well with me, besides, you can't call the new vaxxes thoroughly tested.' No answer but she said 'I don't think they're allowed to test!' I said 'Well that's strange, there is an abundance of valuable information being lost by not anti-body testing and we could save themselves a lot of trouble by vaxxing only those that need it'.

No answer but she asked 'what makes you think you've had C19?' Me, 'I'm a medic I've had plenty of exposure since this all began and it's believed to be regularly asymptomatic. I and many others also had a strange flu matching C19 symptoms back in November '19 but nothing since then.'

'IMPOSSIBLE! It's only been in Australia since February 2020 and you can thank the lock downs, masks and hygiene for not being infected! I said that my colleagues in the medical field have had virtually nothing but people I know in aged care reported a spike in deaths back in November '19, it's a respiratory virus, it could've slipped under the radar'

'I know how viruses work but officially it entered Australia in February!' During this exchange she was searching for anti body tests on her data base. 'Oh, it appears they do have the tests but you'll be paying for it!'

I was never a smart arse in this exchange and it was clear that she didn't like it one bit. Looks like someone else didn't like it either....

Got attacked this morning, instantly awake, presence in the room, heart racing, torso and waist twisted in opposite directions. This gave me instant sciatica, my left hamstring felt like it was snapping. This morning I'm hobbling around but fear not, soon I'll be paying a visit to an amazing chiropractor in Michigan!

This guy, Dr Rowe is nothing short of a God when it comes to back and neck pain! A true STO legend, thanks Dr Rowe!

Dr W, I think you need to lift your game a little.

Got the slip that allows me to get the anti-body test, should I get it? I'll probably be subjected to extensive 'counselling' at the lab hoping they'll discourage me from destroying the narrative a little. Could be an interesting experience.

Thanks and take care!
Dear Brewer, Do you have a follow up to whether you took the antibody test and how it went? How much does it cost? Where can we get the slip? Thank you very much in advance.

I would like to share with you something I've witnessed this morning at work. One of our usual guests was checking out from the hotel and my colleague was asking how was he doing and the guest answered that lately he is feeling a little overwhelmed because of the current situation related to covid even though recently he took the jab in order to get back to normal, for about a week he is feeling drained and can't get enough sleep because he will sleep no longer than 4-5 hours maximum during the night and that causes him further stress during the day.

My colleague replied that maybe he needs a small vacation in order to relax and restore some energy. I was just listening with my mouth shut.

Another thing I've noticed lately at work is that some of my coworkers are avoiding me, some of them figured out during past year what's my take on the whole covid business and since a good bunch of them already signed up for the jab me thinks that subconsciously some of them at least are avoiding the "white crow" so to say.

It may be just me being paranoid though these observations of mine prompted me from now on to apply a stronger strategic enclosure to the max while going on my own way.

While pricing Quinine capsules and then reading through some comments it was mentioned taking Usnea along with the quinine. Usnea is the natural substitution for doxycycline which was recommended to be taken along with the HCQ. I don't know anything about it but thought I would mention it.

Dear Brewer, Do you have a follow up to whether you took the antibody test and how it went? How much does it cost? Where can we get the slip? Thank you very much in advance.
Hi Rette! I went to the pathology lab to make an appointment and it was free. I had just been to a call and was in my fire fighting uniform, perhaps that had something to do with it.

Interestingly the lab reception and rooms were almost bereft of C19 drivel, there was no distancing and the staff wore no masks! The nurse drawing my blood wore no mask either and just smiled when I commented on the lack of C19 propaganda, they know! As for my results, negative 😕, shame would've been useful in all this, I'm sure I caught the bug in November '19.

As for getting the slip, I needed to pay to see the doctor for the referral I would've got it earlier but doctors were reluctant to do so as it was deemed 'unnecessary'. Hope this helps. Brewer

I was just at the store, and the girl at the checkout was looking very ill, holding her stomach and arm, kind of hunched over while working the cash. She didn't look to have been more than 19 or 20.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm really not doing well."

It's weird seeing people sick these days; that's one thing about all this mask and social distancing stuff; nobody is coughing or blowing their nose anymore.

"I just got vaccinated," she explained.

"Ah. Whoa. It hit you really hard, eh? First shot?"

"Yeah..."

She explained that her grandmother wasn't allowed to stay in her retirement facility without being vaxxed, and if she was going to make her grandma take a shot, she wasn't going to not take it herself. She seemed really young to be having to take care of a grandmother, but I didn't ask the details and just wished her well and hoped she got better soon.

It's easy to get angry and bitter when hearing these now common tragic stories, but I try not to. It's not productive and it messes up your own health. I left the shop, grimly observing myself, how my next thought was that I made a mental note to myself; that's another person to be aware of who is going to be spreading spike proteins and to keep my exposure to short. It's a good thing there's a sneeze shield between customers and workers now.

The situation

For us (in Sicily) things took another unexpected turn, as one of my husbands daughters suddenly, just recently took the Pfizer jab… and told us today. (As of now she is fine and so are the others in our family this far)

Then a good friend to us died recently in Sicily (which we couldn’t get in touch with for over a year and now we know why). He died because of the hospital covid hysteria preventing people to get necessary screening and treatments. Not only did they missed the cancer in his intestines, as they focussed on something else - but by the time they saw the cancer - it was too late and it had spread throughout his entire body.

I honestly do not know if he got the jabs just prior in late winter or early spring, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

I have not yet fully taken in all this, but i do feel calm when it comes to Sal’s daughter that she was both informed and warned prior, and she is old enough to make her own decisions in life. We will support her no matter what - and she knows and senses this.

So, i am curiously calm - even if I do sense a string of deeper sadness is lingering from within… but i also know and keep reading about you guys, where many have relatives and family, who also took the jabs, and all the impression you share in the forum, including the negative aspects !

So, we are all in this together and experience the accumulations now, almost everyone has a story. That is the strange tide of times we are living in - and I realize more and more the importance of aligning with core and heart, focussing (naturally) on a sense of emotional integrity and calm strength, is absolutely vital. (I feel a strange joy about that). Or maybe I also could say, “we’re keeping our shit together” in a more crude (but fun) way.

It will be needed when the time comes.

Hi Rette! I went to the pathology lab to make an appointment and it was free. I had just been to a call and was in my fire fighting uniform, perhaps that had something to do with it.

Interestingly the lab reception and rooms were almost bereft of C19 drivel, there was no distancing and the staff wore no masks! The nurse drawing my blood wore no mask either and just smiled when I commented on the lack of C19 propaganda, they know! As for my results, negative 😕, shame would've been useful in all this, I'm sure I caught the bug in November '19.

As for getting the slip, I needed to pay to see the doctor for the referral I would've got it earlier but doctors were reluctant to do so as it was deemed 'unnecessary'. Hope this helps. Brewer
Hi Brewer,

Thanks for your follow up.

Back
Top Bottom