Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Well, I can attest the magnetic human thing is real. For shits and giggles (so I thought) last night I put my phone up to my collarbone- it stuck. Then I tried a spoon- it stuck. I have not had the jab. I have been around others who have had it, however.

Tore has mentioned graphene quite a few times since at least March of 2020, and the interesting thing is that a form of it does have magnetic properties. Apparently it is used in nanotech, mainly as rfid tracking(?). So the magnetic people could be due to more than one cause, or more than just spike proteins are being transmitted from jabbed to unjabbed.

Well, I can attest the magnetic human thing is real. For shits and giggles (so I thought) last night I put my phone up to my collarbone- it stuck. Then I tried a spoon- it stuck. I have not had the jab. I have been around others who have had it, however.

Tore has mentioned graphene quite a few times since at least March of 2020, and the interesting thing is that a form of it does have magnetic properties. Apparently it is used in nanotech, mainly as rfid tracking(?). So the magnetic people could be due to more than one cause, or more than just spike proteins are being transmitted from jabbed to unjabbed.

Well, if that is truly the case, I'd suspect it has something to do with the exosomes I heard Dr. Seneff talking about in her Dr. Mercola interview - she was saying that not only did infected cells shed s-proteins, but they also form lifeboats - exosomes - before cell death. in which the cell jams organelles, RNA and so on.

Thus, epithelial lung cells dying would shed not only their infected production of s-protein, but exosomes that might contain the vaccine RNA itself - and thus lead to horizontal gene transmission, was the unspoken hypothesis I heard, or at the very least, horizontal gene expression.

From that perspective, it would be plausible that being exposed to even trace amounts of shedding could (in worst case) convert the unjabbed into s-protein biofactories on the same scale as the jabbed themselves.

I don't know that much, I still have half a dozen interviews (which the forum mentionned in the last two weeks) that I have to catch up to. Yet from what we've learned this already seems like a plausible scenario.

Personally I am unjabbed and my body is currently unresponsive to a rare-earth neodymium magnet. However, I don't go out much (once every 1-2 weeks) and have had minimal interactions with, anyone really. I'd especially love to hear more about this from other members of the forum. I suspect a good many of us would ardently avoid/refuse the jab, so we might not think of testing ourselves - I hadn't - but that would be a serious warning indicator for second-order shedding effect to watch out for. I'll leave a neodymium magnet on my desk to check periodically, especially after going to larger social events.

On this side of the planet meanwhile, my mum (79) got the jab in Québec, she seems ok, but always sort of angry??? Unrecognizable angry!!! My dad (79), and his wife (75) got jabbed in Florida a few months back, they come to Québec for the summer and unfortunately last week they had to fly back to Florida because my father had severe reactions and his medical insurance is in Florida. As far as I know at this point, he is more likely going to pass from bloodclotting and such very soon. During this time my personal marital life has turned into a war zone, and luckily I am out in the beautiful countryside of the Laurentians, and I am seeing close to me - out of the blue - some people turn into monsters of sorts.
These are trying times, and I am waiting for news from my stepmother but it looks bleak!
Sorry I'm too distraught and although I asked for the name of the vaccines, I can't proper;y remember just now. As a side note, and to me this is unbelievable my mother did not bother to ask what vaccine they were introducing into her body. In a few months she has changed to the point where it's like another person.
Oh, and one of my ex-girlfriends (72) and a good friend (52) who were vaccinated, are having severe memory loss issues to the point of being scared. One of them spent 2 weeks in bed after the first dose, and he is usually a high energy man that works for and with me on the house and property.
I had forewarned all of them way before they made their choice. It is the saddest thing to witness.
In our household of 4 adults none of us took that route. But we can confirm that there are effects from being around a freshly vaccinated person.
Love, faith and sunshine to all of you!

Oh, and one of my ex-girlfriends (72) and a good friend (52) who were vaccinated, are having severe memory loss issues to the point of being scared.
This morning I went to get my hair cut. The hairdresser girl told me that yesterday they had given her the Pfizer vaccine.

This afternoon I am working and I notice again the "heavy" mind, my thoughts are slow and with less "sharpness".

This is the second time that has happened to me when I interact with people recently vaccinated from Pfizer.

By the way, I forgot to say that I am not worried about these "experiences".

Lessons ...:-)
Me neither ... We (ex-partner and I) had Covid in November 2019, months before the truth came out. When the news came we knew... Since then I am transformed and my second half very differently. All of us here are aware of these effects and we decided together to let them BRING IT ON!!! :-)

On this side of the planet meanwhile, my mum (79) got the jab in Québec, she seems ok, but always sort of angry??? Unrecognizable angry!!! My dad (79), and his wife (75) got jabbed in Florida a few months back, they come to Québec for the summer and unfortunately last week they had to fly back to Florida because my father had severe reactions and his medical insurance is in Florida. As far as I know at this point, he is more likely going to pass from bloodclotting and such very soon. During this time my personal marital life has turned into a war zone, and luckily I am out in the beautiful countryside of the Laurentians, and I am seeing close to me - out of the blue - some people turn into monsters of sorts.
These are trying times, and I am waiting for news from my stepmother but it looks bleak!
Sorry I'm too distraught and although I asked for the name of the vaccines, I can't proper;y remember just now. As a side note, and to me this is unbelievable my mother did not bother to ask what vaccine they were introducing into her body. In a few months she has changed to the point where it's like another person.
Oh, and one of my ex-girlfriends (72) and a good friend (52) who were vaccinated, are having severe memory loss issues to the point of being scared. One of them spent 2 weeks in bed after the first dose, and he is usually a high energy man that works for and with me on the house and property.
I had forewarned all of them way before they made their choice. It is the saddest thing to witness.
In our household of 4 adults none of us took that route. But we can confirm that there are effects from being around a freshly vaccinated person.
Love, faith and sunshine to all of you!
There is so much of that around here that it is being called Covid-Brain. Seen in +/- 40 year olds that were doing fine before being vaccinated.

The thing is that where I live I don't hear the msm talking about severe adverse effects in those that took moderna or Pfizer i hear this kind of demonization only against astrazenca, J&J as if they'd want to encourage the sheeple to stay away from the more traditionally oriented vaccines as AZ, J&J thus pushing them more towards mrna based vaccines.

I really doubt it that the mrna based vaccines or what they are doing or may be doing to one's DNA can be considered as safe. I'd say that those vaccines are beside lethal in some cases, they are also very unpredictable, by messing with our DNA there is the high probability of inducing virus mutations in some people, making of them basically human mutant virus factories that may eventually spread the mutant virus and thus unleash a real pandemic. The C's mentioned something on those lines last year during a session if I'm not mistaken.
I agree, and when you look at some official charts about bad effects, Pfizer & co really don't look better, even now (for later, time will tell) -- it's just MSM don't really talk about it. More of that, I saw some news in France talking about that there were some demonizing campaigns against Pfizer! Talk about some conspiracy theory!

I'm sorry, but to be clear.., you're telling us that you are able to magnetically stick a spoon and a cell phone to your body? Not just observing a mundane effect, like stickiness from sweat?

Can you elaborate, please? -That's an absolutely amazing claim which, if you are reporting it correctly and based on what we understand about the laws of physics, would require either...

You have a lot of magnetic substance inside your body. -Not just metallic, mind you, but magnetized.

Or you have an electrical current moving through you which is strong enough to electromagnetically interact with metal objects. -Which would be equally weird.

Or some combination of the two.

-I don't see how either situation could be caused through exposure to vaccinated people. Have you had any surgery in the past?

"have you already been vaccinated?"

Oh no. Nooo !
I like my DNA the way it is :lol:

Just a silly thought that popped into my mind as I read @jhonny's entry. An example of cutting conversations humorously short. In my line of work, I meet people and colleagues, but time is usually cut short for any deeper discussions. I tried (and I still do discuss the issues of genetic injections) - but tend to forget time - which leads to that I barely catch my train I am supposed to drive - so I have to RUN-RUN like Speedy Gonzales :scooter:

I may be wrong here but me thinks that the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines that are more traditional vaccines in respect to Pfizer or moderna that are mrna based, are deliberately being demonized and pushed of the markets in some countries, including Italy in order to push harder the mrna Vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna.

When one hears a lot of talking from the msm about the dangerous side effects of the astrazeneca and J&J and no word whatsoever on the deaths, side effects and health issues after taking Pfizer or moderna then one becomes really suspicious because there is definitely a smelling rat there.

To be honest

I consider any of the new "vaccines" to be bad, because even in the J&J as well AstraZenca/Oxford "vaccine" they manipulated the whatever virus.

This means that the spike proteins that are generated in the body, are genetically manipulated, too - in a way which produce much more of those, than what nature does normally with spike proteins. And spike proteins with a possible prion on top - is bad news at all levels, anyway.

All Covid-19 vaccines regardless technology have the goal of creating spike proteins in the body. Those wander off from muscles into bloodstream, organs, brain, ovaries, spleen and many other places. And is really bad news for many reasons. The spleen plays a very important, vital roll in terms of our immune and defense system. Apparently also the exosomes play a vital roll in transfering for example manipulate genetic code, thanks to spike proteins and other alterations - that when cells die, sending out those exosomes (I realize that @United Gnosis wrote about it too, but i had not gotten to that entry yet) So, those Exosomes and their "Cargo" easily move via the Vagus nerve entering the brain, leading to neurological damages. That means a lot more bad news.

Also a generation factor plays in (that if genetic code from the spike proteins gets integrated into the human DNA plus some tiny particles whose name i can't recall - but play an important roll in which the sperm cell uptakes that information, integrating it into the fetus - the baby will develop an immune system without any immunity to spike proteins, because it thinks that it is a natural part of it's body.

The J&J and AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccines also can alter DNA.

Dr Stephanie Seneff stated in that fantastic, incredible interview with Dr Mercola - (and when I understood correctly) that the human body does much more reversed transcriptease than previously realized. This means a higher likelihood of RNA turning into DNA / integrating into our DNA.

And that again, opens a can of worms when it comes to all forms of medium and longterm diseases.

The deeper you dig into microbiology and genetics revolving these "vaccins" the more horrifiying it becomes. There are just everything, every single aspect of it - totally wrong. It then also shows, according to Stephanie Seneff, that there is a lot of intentional stuff going on with those injections.

Thats basically it, all boils down to fear. People have many reasons to be fearful, although its all an illusion. If they could just get a grip on themselves and not give into it, things would change over night. Attachment to this material world, coupled with fear of annihilation IMO are the main ingredients to what the Cs say "programming is complete"
Posted this on FB recently,

Ever wounder where you came from?? How you came to be here on planet earth?? Whats the point of it all?? Are you here to just consume, live and die and thats it?? Bit of a waste of time if you ask me, their has to be a point to life, a reason for all you have been through, a reason for the suffering?? Maybe your here to discover yourself and realise you are more powerful than you think and there are forces at work to strip you of that power and have you believe this material world is all their is and nothing else exists. Government need the masses to be obedient, they need you to believe you need them. Understand who and what you are and let go of fear. If people didn't fear so much, things would change over night. No one owns you, you own you, so act accordingly or suffer the consequences. Stop following the herd and start thinking for yourself.
Yes, agreed, it's 'our time', now. The time for rebellion. Pleasantly, of course, but that makes it all the more scary and deadly for those who 'rule the world' (always in their own minds, of course).

Back
Top Bottom