Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I previously mentioned my mum (in her 60s, victim of a stroke 10 years ago, severely disabled) deciding to go ahead with being "vaccinated".. Well she had the first injection (AZ) a couple weeks ago, and seems fine so far, thankfully! Just had a headache for the first night and day, been normal apart from that. She's already been on blood thinning medication for years and it doesn't seem to have affected her (fairly stable) INR levels, though if I understand right, the little blood clots these injections can cause wouldn't show up on that test anyway..

I did find this really dodgy: when booking her injection, there was an online consent form, but her GP said we could fill out a paper form on the day of the shot instead.. I decided to do that, because I wanted the nurses to go through the form with her in person and see exactly what her level of comprehension/communication is in regards to giving consent. But then, the clinic rang up to reschedule her appointment for a few days earlier, so she ended up being taken by her partner instead of me (her partner is a good guy but totally unquestioning mainstream media etc).. and the nurses didn't give them a consent form, or check that she'd filled out the online one at all! They assumed she'd already filled it out I guess, and just gave her the shot and sent her on her way, not even telling her to wait at the clinic for 15 minutes afterwards to make sure she was OK, as is normal...what the! Pretty unimpressed...

Anyway I'm really glad that she seems to be doing fine so far.

Some of my mother's friends had their mRNA vaccines in early Spring (don't know if Pfizer or Moderna). One of them, 86 y/o was diagnosed with blood clots in her heart and put on Xeralto-blood thinner. A month or so later, she had a brain bleed and was in ICU. Only able to walk with a walker. Being sent to a nursing home.

Another friend was suddenly diagnosed with lung cancer within 3 months of her jabs. I'm very sad, this lady was my kindergarten school teacher. 😥

I told mom to be prepared to lose all these friends, as they would only take their doctor's advice on vaccines. None wanted to hear about side effects. And since all are retired, no pressure from a workplace. Just bad advice from their family physicians.

Whaddaya know, fit young footballers regularly have heart attacks now ^

Even if the negative effects are relatively rare, the damage being caused to people en mass from this experiment in mass-needlework is just unfathomable. Has there ever been something so significant, that is affecting virtually everyone across the whole world? Seeing all the individual reports come in, its difficult to get my head around the actual scale of the misery that must be being caused right now by this (not to mention the 18 months of lockdowns).

If events on the Earth do give off some energetic frequency to the wider universe, like say for instance WW2 sent out a big sustained burst of negativity, 9/11 was a white-hot flash etc., then these times, with this worldwide forced vaccination program, must be shining out like a beacon of unprecedented brightness to the cosmos. This beacon is likely saying "SEND SPACE ROCKS HERE, HUMANITY HAS LOST THE PLOT".

Last edited:
A few accounts to share.

Some folks I knew years ago live in a very small community on the West coast in Canada. The couple is well-loved, hard-working, warm and sunny-natured farmers. The woman was pregnant, in her third trimester. But she recently took the shot, and had a miscarriage. The small community was totally devastated. It's like coming face to face with the harsher laws of nature. They simply didn't have the prior Knowledge, and their little one paid the price. So did they. As a friend of mine said, "And yet still they don't learn."

And tragedies like these are unfolding in how many million lives now?

'A friend of a friend of mine' works in a morgue in one of the larger cities in Western Canada. Apparently, prior to the vaccines, the number of stillborn fetal corpses was quite low. As the shots were rolled out, she's seeing that number of stillborns has jumped significantly. I don't have any details or specific numbers, but it was enough little bodies for her to be quite severely shaken. Her alarm was doubled by the increased number of elderly bodies who started arriving after the second shots became available. She made the connection. So her world has been pretty rocked. I can't imagine seeing this unfold before your eyes and not having a support network where you can grieve openly and speak freely about it. Or how it would be for this morgue worker - seeing the evidence, but not having some baseline Knowledge of World Evil to make sense of the situation.

I'm noticing that so many people - despite having their friends, family, and acquaintances go through horrific adverse reactions, or lose babies, or die - still can't see what's right in front of them. It's fascinating and horrifying and sickening to see the level and scale of this global hypnosis. But it's almost like it's equally tough for those who are Seeing - maybe for the first time - and coming face to face with The Beast without any advance preparation.

Not only a story, worst, a clip also, make me 1/2 sad ☹️ and 1/2 angry 😡

Not only a story, worst, a clip also, make me 1/2 sad ☹️ and 1/2 angry 😡
For those who do not have telegram, I believe the video clip can be watched here (VK) in a browser

🇫🇷 Les médecins qui forcent les femmes enceintes à se faire injecter cette merde méritent la décapitation !

De quelqu'un au Royaume-Uni
—————————————
"Ma nièce a eu son deuxième enfant le mois dernier et tout au long de sa grossesse, elle a résisté à la vaccination. Un mois avant la naissance du bébé, on lui a dit qu'elle aurait besoin d'une césarienne et l'hôpital et les médecins ont insisté sur le fait qu'ils ne la laisseraient pas entrer à l'hôpital à moins qu'elle n'ait eu le jab.

Avec une telle pression, et l'inquiétude pour la santé de son bébé, elle s'est sentie obligée d'obéir et de prendre le CV v@x. Maintenant, le bébé est à l'hôpital, a une « nervosité » intermittente incontrôlable qui s'aggrave et a besoin d'un scanner cérébral car il ne peut pas comprendre ce qui cause cela 😢

Tous les tests qui ont été effectués sont revenus négatifs, ils sont donc transférés à l'hôpital de Great Ormond Street pour faire des investigations plus approfondies."

🇬🇧 Doctors who force pregnant women to be injected with this crap deserve to be beheaded!

From someone in the UK
-------------
"My niece had her second child last month and throughout her pregnancy she resisted vaccination. A month before the baby was born she was told she would need a caesarean section and the hospital and doctors insisted they would not let her into hospital unless she had the jab.

With such pressure, and concern for her baby's health, she felt compelled to obey and take the CV v@x. Now the baby is in hospital, has uncontrollable intermittent 'jitteriness' which is getting worse and needs a brain scan as she can't work out what is causing it 😢

All the tests that have been carried out have come back negative, so they are being transferred to Great Ormond Street Hospital for further investigation." (DeepL)

or those who do not have telegram, I believe the video clip can be watched here (VK) in a browser
Hi XPan, you can see it (this clip at least) in a browser, just that when you open the link, the browser proposes you to open it in Telegram, just cancel and you can read the "post" in the browser. If it contains a video clip and this clip is not too big, you can also view it in the browser, which is the case here. I always verify that it's possibe to watch the clip with the browser before I post a telegram link with a clip, or I do not post it, or i search for a copy on odyssey mainly (im not used with VK)

Hi XPan, you can see it (this clip at least) in a browser, just that when you open the link, the browser proposes you to open it in Telegram, just cancel and you can read the "post" in the browser. If it contains a video clip and this clip is not too big, you can also view it in the browser, which is the case here. I always verify that it's possibe to watch the clip with the browser before I post a telegram link with a clip, or I do not post it, or i search for a copy on odyssey mainly (im not used with VK)
Oh, I personally do have Telegram. I just thought that if other forum members do not, but wish to watch the same video clip at VK - since it can be done in a browser without extra effort. I am aware of that you can watch Telegram video clips in a browser, if the video clip is small. But... well.... most of them are not, so you can't watch them (which is a bit annoying, to be honest)

Another one, nothing to see here

They may have been mentioned in the thread already but just in case they haven't: a 31 year old rugby player in Wales suffered cardiac arrest on the pitch on the 22nd of August, and a 17 year old football player in England also suffered cardiac arrest mid-game on the 6th of September. Neither articles mention vaccination, but one can't help but wonder:

Last edited:
Just heard the father of my friend has acute leukemia. He is about 70, healthy but took statins, jolly guy, 4 grandkids, best friends of my kids, walked his 5 daily or even 15 kms easily, always had the flushots with no problems. Took probably astra zeneca a year ago.
People are falling like a starting rain. Be empatic and don't mention the vaxx.

Back
Top Bottom