Strange Coincidence?

G

A couple of days ago I attended a local Qi Gong (Chi Kung) class for my second time within a month or so. Out of the seven people that showed up (including myself and the teacher), I met a man there who began a conversation with me.
He was initiating most of the topics (talking about reincarnation, karma, open minds, and studying MYSTICISM) When I asked him what type of mysticism he studies, he said that we have a group of about 400,000 or so in the US(I think). I asked him what group this was and he told me "the Rosicrucians". I said "Oh, I've heard of them" and he also said a couple things (can't recall) about them and the class started. After the class he was telling me some method to strengthening my third eye by putting a blown out match in a cup of water, then focusing my third eye on the match to make it spin, and then drink the water when finished. He was also telling me that you had to start here and then you just keep moving up the levels (kinda reminded me of the pyramid structure metaphor).
What struck me as odd (while talking to him) was that around two days prior to the class I was reading "911: The Ultimate Truth" which briefly mentioned something about the group.
Q: (L) Well that's not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?
A:Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Also while talking with this man, thoughts popped into my head about this other guy who came into my work 1-2 years ago and said that I "look like someone who knows about the Knights Templar". I replied that I heard of them and 2-3 other secret groups (one being the ROSICRUCIANS, he didn't SEEM to know). I've only seen the "Templar" guy about 2-3 times since then and he hasn't mentioned anything else.
Anyway, the day after the class, the "Templar" guy just happened to show up at my work to get some coffee who I hadn't seen for months.
I liked the Qi Gong class, but I was wondering if this was a sign to stay away from there or maybe that it meant something else. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'm thinking that those that hunt those that are really seeking know where to look - I don't think it's a problem with your qi gong class, rather certain predators understand that the best food comes to the river - if you catch my drift. I hope you continue your work with qi gong, just realize and watch the folk that come with it ya know. Naw, I think you should keep up with the work as it shows itself to you, just realize that if you are following the work at every stage there will be folk to trip you up. That's my thoughts at least ...

Coincidences like these can mean many things, including nothing at all. I have found that a good approach is to simply note the appearance of the synchronicity and determine if it appears around the same time that either: 1. significant events occur or 2. choices in direction need to be made. If so, I tend to examine the synchronicity a little more closely. If not, I generally just note it and continue as before.

Given your specific situation described above, the fact that this guy was into stuff like developing "psychic powers" and "telekinesis" stands out as a big red flag for me. Exercises like this are generally ineffective and keep people chasing their tails rather than learning anything. And if they do happen to work, it will probably only inflate the individual's sense of self-importance and tempt them into using such "powers" for selfish ends.

Maybe this guy doesn't relate to the Qi Gong class specifically, but happened to show up there because you were in an "open" state where you were enjoying learning something new?

Maybe to continue with Qi Gong classes but with higher state of awareness, and maybe decide what you want to learn on those classes, so that such persons couldn’t distract you, although it’s closeness in this case, but it is minor evil. As Ryan said note it and continue, maybe store it for future analysis if there is a need for that.

Thanks for the comments. I will keep them in mind. If he's there next time, I will let him know I'm not interested in such things. :)

Ryan said:
Coincidences like these can mean many things, including nothing at all. I have found that a good approach is to simply note the appearance of the synchronicity and determine if it appears around the same time that either: 1. significant events occur or 2. choices in direction need to be made. If so, I tend to examine the synchronicity a little more closely. If not, I generally just note it and continue as before.
I think this is an excellent approach to dealing with these types of events. I also think these coincidences can range the span from negative/harmful influences to helpful/guiding ones, or just mere curiosities that may have no meaning at all. This past weekend while going to visit my cousin I got pretty lost and turned around on the train. It was raining heavily and not a nice day at all and I was really pissed. I ended up getting off on a stop I'd never been before to wait for a connecting train to get back to where I needed to be and I was thinking about a trip to Germany I'm tentatively planning when suddenly a train comes (not the one I was waiting for) and the passengers get off and go their separate ways. Behind me I suddenly hear these two young women speaking German and I was like "oh my god" - it was so strange that minutes before I'd been thinking of Germany and then suddenly I was hearing it. I turned around and glanced at them, they were just smoking a cigarette and chatting and one of them glanced at me. I felt a little frightened at first but then I was like, well, who knows? There is such a thing as synchronicity and sometimes it's not good to read too much into events that may seem strange. But it's worth it to pay attention to them and notice them when they're happening.

Ryan said:
Exercises like this are generally ineffective and keep people chasing their tails rather than learning anything.
I think Ryan hit the nail on it's head with the above quote.

Back
Top Bottom