Strange e-mail from Half Past Human

rs

Dagobah Resident
I purchased the halfpasthuman.com "Shape of things to come" reports. Yesterday I received this very strange mail message:

Salvette omnes,
latest immediacy data shows the turn into building tension langauge as
occuring at:

5:12 am 10-26-2009

time zones are a problem so let us just say east coast time and we will
likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris
meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so...... damn early monday morning....

Now this was not solicited by me, it just showed up. Somehow this got me immediately thinking about Israel, Iran, the latest "negotiations" on the Iranian nuclear enrichment (and how they are "backtracking" on agreements they haven't actually made) and so on.

Regardless, somehow this triggers my "I don't believe in coincidence" detector.

We shall see...

Hi rs --

rs said:
I purchased the halfpasthuman.com "Shape of things to come" reports. Yesterday I received this very strange mail message:

Salvette omnes,
occuring at:

Now this was not solicited by me, it just showed up. Somehow this got me immediately thinking about Israel, Iran, the latest "negotiations" on the Iranian nuclear enrichment (and how they are "backtracking" on agreements they haven't actually made) and so on.

Regardless, somehow this triggers my "I don't believe in coincidence" detector.

We shall see...

I got this too yesterday, and I think that you get added to this mailing list in the process of ordering the ALTA reports. If you are interested in what's behind the report and have the time, I recommend that you go to the HPH homepage and click on the link to recent interviews -- this has been discussed quite a bit recently, and seems to be connected largely to financial things, with some sort of initial event possibly becoming visible in the Asian markets early Monday morning (an Iran/Israel event shows up later this fall in their data, though, which you are probably aware of from the reports you bought).

Although I have a generally high opinion of Clif and HPH, I am going to do my best to watch this objectively and just see what happens (besides the usual caveat to always be wary of Cointelpro, Clif isn't shy about admitting that when they tend to either be really right, or really wrong depending on their own interpretation of the data). Its nice that you opened up this thread, so maybe their can be some evaluation of this warning on the forum next week.

Edit: In case you are interested, here is the last such message that was posted on October 3:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12975.msg107147#msg107147

current events do seem a little ominous that something is in the pipeline.

You have the US media creating distractions with the balloon boy hoax farce: Balloon Boy saga just gets crazier and crazier! Violent scuffle outside Heene home, the UK media creating distractions The British National Party and "Question Time"

Obama declares swine flu a national emergency and Iran is apparently deliberating over the Nuclear agreement proposed by UK/France/US under suspicious circumstances: Is this Iran's Dr. Kelly moment? Was UK expert involved in Iran talks murdered?

US and Israel are involved in their 'defense' drill:
The combined exercise began Thursday with U.S. forces deploying throughout Israel, and will be followed in coming days by a computer simulation in which Israeli and U.S. commanders work together to thwart an attack. The exercise will conclude with a live fire drill in which U.S. and Israeli forces attempt to shoot down 10 incoming warheads.

The U.S. has brought its full arsenal of missile-defense systems to Israel for the exercise, including 24 Patriot missile launchers and a Navy destroyer armed with the advanced Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System._http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125624957948602361.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

The US would like a new war to distract from the economic mess and public opposition increasing of the failed wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Israel would like one to distract from the war crimes charges from the Goldstone report.

Won't be surprising if something does happen.

I tend to think that the Israel/Iran/USA issue is a distraction game played for public attention. China and Russia and India do not want that war. When you look at fallout patterns you can easily understand why that is the case. I do not think the United States has the ability to pull this conflict off. China would not take kindly too this war. The global economy would collapse.
Oil would jack up to who knows what and outcomes are not easty to predict.

I am reminded of the King who was told a great kingdom would be destroyed if he went to war. It was his as he found out later.

It is also my opinion that nation states are not as important as networks of power. That said, nation states are tools for
power networks.

Publius said:
I tend to think that the Israel/Iran/USA issue is a distraction game played for public attention. China and Russia and India do not want that war. When you look at fallout patterns you can easily understand why that is the case. I do not think the United States has the ability to pull this conflict off. China would not take kindly too this war. The global economy would collapse.

I am reminded of the King who was told a great kingdom would be destroyed if he went to war. It was his as he found out later.

It is also my opinion that nation states are not as important as networks of power. That said, nation states are tools for
power networks.
You raise good points there Publius, unfortunately the scenario you present is unlikely to deter those string-pullers with psychopathic attributes. WE are all aware just how catastrophic an attack on Iran would be. Just as we recognise how tragic the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan are. However, the lunatics in charge of the asylum are not concerned about the negative effects of collapsing the economy or setting up a world war, it may in fact be part of their plan. For example, the oil companies would benefit, as would the military industrial complex. So we can't rule it out based on the fact that it is utter madness. - That hasn't stopped them before.

Hi Publius --

Publius said:

I think that Pob hit the nail on the head about taking psychopathy into consideration. What you say above is all true if you assume that everyone making the decisions is rational, but we know that this is not the case. It is very likely that oil prices probably will rise extremely high for example, or that distribution will even be disrupted, but that isn't a possibility that is likely to act as a deterrent to someone who is really hell-bent on going to war. Nor is it going to matter that the United States has the ability to pull it off -- that is probably true, but it is quite likely that they may realize this after the fact, when it becomes clear that there is not enough in the budget to sustain a third major military campaign and things unravel from the inside once its already in motion. Same with the environmental factors. Remember that psychopaths have tunnel vision -- the uncanny ability to focus on a specific goal to the exclusion of the potential consequences. What I think it happening is that the potential Iran war is something we are being distracted from; it isn't itself a distraction.

Publius said:
It is also my opinion that nation states are not as important as networks of power. That said, nation states are tools for power networks.

I think this is quite true.

I appreciate psychopathology is a force in human affairs. I recently read that Lenin suffered from a form of advanced syphlis at time of death that was responsible for making him insane.

And yet, does there not seem to be a method in this madness? So many phony wars against Iran makes me think that it is a game. Especially since it is not impossible that the Mullahs are deeply penetrated by Western intelligence. Sherman Skolnicc alleged that Khomeni was run by French intelligence. Brezenski wanted the Shah to go away. Even the Shah said it was Brezenski that deposed him. Nor is it impossible that President Ahmenijad-who has flashed the good ole Masonic hook 'em horns hand sign-is an agent himself.

I recognize that it is impossible to parse the many possible scenarios and that over-confidence can play a role, but again, if the strike was going to occur I argue it would not be so well signalled. There have been many times when it looked likely but never occured. This is why I think it is a side show.

More important perhaps is the regional bloc creation of common currencies. This is an important step towards a new global currency for international trade. And of course for regional groupings of nations to be subordinated to the coming new order.

Frankly I am more concerned about Pakistan than Iran. India and Pakistan could wage nuclear war and not by accident. The de-stablization of Pakistan is significantly more dangerous than Iran-Iran being an irritant to Israel at worst. Israel is well aware that iran is not the existential threat it is made out to be-they have a good business with each other in oil and guns after all.

shijing said:
Salvette omnes,
occuring at:

So - unless I missed something, this came and went with no event?

anart said:

Guess so! Especially since it is after 7 am in any time zone. It appears the great Yogi Berra was correct: it is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.

anart said:

I listened to some of an interview that Clif did on 10/25/09 last night and he said that it would not be a big event that would happen. He says he calls those "tipping points" like what 9/11 was. For this day he says it is just a turn into building tension language and to not wait for it. He predicted that by Wednesday or Thursday one could look back and see what he was talking about. So I guess we'll see... The interview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQ3z7fsHtg

Maybe the building tension language is all this talk of The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind. :P

Masamune said:
anart said:

I listened to some of an interview that Clif did on 10/25/09 last night and he said that it would not be a big event that would happen. He says he calls those "tipping points" like what 9/11 was. For this day he says it is just a turn into building tension language and to not wait for it. He predicted that by Wednesday or Thursday one could look back and see what he was talking about. So I guess we'll see...

Yes, as I understand it, this morning is supposed to have been the turning point into 'building tension' language, which is a subconscious indicator (according to the HPH model) that there was some thing of significance that occurred today that will ultimately be reflected in 'release' language at a tipping point around November 4th or 5th. That's technically the time when whatever it is that happened this morning is supposed to have progressed to the point that it is visible in the news media and becomes reflected in conscious public anxiety and discourse. This is nearly the same time that a similar phenomenon occurred last year, when there was supposed to be 'building tension' language focused on the economy in late September, followed by release language in early October.

So technically we have to wait until toward the end of the first week of November to officially declare a miss. Let's see -- it could indeed turn out to be a miss, which would of course be a good thing from the standpoint of our financial well-being! (Also, I've listened to the interview that Masamune just posted, and its a good one and very interesting, but I go 'ouch' when Clif plugs Michael Tsarion, who he is rather enamored with -- its a possible red flag).

Here's something I was forwarded in my e-mail with the same Iran theme:
This is pretty awesome!
Take look at this short video from PBS a program about a touch-table. (It's Google-Earth on steroids!) It has many capabilities. Notice about halfway into the video it shows Iran 's nuclear facility and does something interesting. It moves the satellite pictures as a function of time in years and lets you see what has really has been happening there! And what they "hid" or thought they "hid" underground!
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/wiredscience/video/231-touchtable.html

Interesting how they're using the unveiling of their new gadget to sell propaganda about Iran. Notice how in the beginning of the video they say they developed the table for children and then the conversation quickly turns to its military uses and of course in light of this thread the timing of this clip is quite curious also. I guess if I ever wondered how big brother keeps track of us all, this would be one way!

Rx

Gary Webb published an article on the military use of video games to train and recruit.
OF course he was suicided.

In any way, that is a barometer of truth, those who sell and plug via the internet and radio and stir
things up live to sell again.

I have joked that Cliff is really 1/3d past foolin' and only a greater fool buys the MBA sales pitch.

After all, using Google search one can rather quickly discern trend lines and while not as amusing perhaps
as the tangled web of 1/2 past human, and we do love amusing ourselves don't we, one can still say
that in the initimable tradition of snake oil salesmen everywhere the show goes on.

In fact Publius, using only math and the internet and a [removed by moderator] possibly also using my Dali
Tarot deck, will for a smaller fee than !/2 Past Human proffer stock tips, survival tips, and opine about the future.
Moreover I will not have on my program-as I have no program- other entertainers.

In fact, you can go to my blog at Tribe.net (Albion Moonlite) and I share for free what ought to cost you dearly.

[moderator note: Publius, please read the forum guidelines in their entirety. It is against forum rules to discuss the use of illicit/illegal drugs - and offering guidance gained from using such drugs is about as antithetical to the aims of this forum as one can get.]

Publius said:
In any way, that is a barometer of truth, those who sell and plug via the internet and radio and stir
things up live to sell again.

I have joked that Cliff is really 1/3d past foolin' and only a greater fool buys the MBA sales pitch.

After all, using Google search one can rather quickly discern trend lines and while not as amusing perhaps
as the tangled web of 1/2 past human, and we do love amusing ourselves don't we, one can still say
that in the initimable tradition of snake oil salesmen everywhere the show goes on.

It is always possible that HPH is not on the up-and-up, but what specific evidence do you see for this? Despite what you imply above, I don't see any indication that they are making a large profit (of course if it was a Cointelpro operation, which is what I would be more concerned about, they would likely be well-financed behind-the-scenes). The biggest red flags that I have seen so far are the plugging of Michael Tsarion (mentioned in my above post) and occasional appearances on Rense's show -- I do think these are reasons to be wary, but you can't write someone off completely based on guilt-by-association (within a reasonable limit of course), otherwise we would have to do that with Richard Dolan for his association with Project Camelot, and I don't think we want to do that.

BTW, I tried to find your blog at _tribe.net, but was unsuccessful -- I'd be happy to take a look at what you have to offer if I can find my way there.

You may substiute for any drug reference the word ABRACADBRA knowing that I refer to a rare water
found in special circumstances across the world, a water made pink white by the rose pale color of
mineralization over millions of years. Due entirely to the unique properties of human cognition this
water utilizes quantum chemistry to organize past present and future both in the body electric
and in the broad field of conciousness. ABRACADBRA was shared with me according to the
old Norse in a drinking contest with Thor. In any case I will not claim that my cogniton was in any
changed in a noticeable way since my Chi is strong. As for others who dare drink with Thor I cannot say.
I know D.H. Lawrence vomited on himself at a Bloomsbury party but I as an English major would not be
able to say if it was ABRACADBRA or soft drinks.

I tend to think the Aviary is a fraud.

Back
Top Bottom