Strange e-mail from Half Past Human

Publius said:
You may substiute for any drug reference the word ABRACADBRA knowing that I refer to a rare water
found in special circumstances across the world, a water made pink white by the rose pale color of
mineralization over millions of years. Due entirely to the unique properties of human cognition this
water utilizes quantum chemistry to organize past present and future both in the body electric
and in the broad field of conciousness. ABRACADBRA was shared with me according to the
old Norse in a drinking contest with Thor. In any case I will not claim that my cogniton was in any
changed in a noticeable way since my Chi is strong. As for others who dare drink with Thor I cannot say.
I know D.H. Lawrence vomited on himself at a Bloomsbury party but I as an English major would not be
able to say if it was ABRACADBRA or soft drinks.

I tend to think the Aviary is a fraud.

With all due respect, Publius, I tend to think that your posts are starting to be just a bunch of noise...

Hi Publius,

A moderator informed you that you had made a post that contain a statement in violation of the Forum Guidelines. I do not see that as very funny and at this stage your latest post does come across as noise!

shijing said:
So technically we have to wait until toward the end of the first week of November to officially declare a miss. Let's see -- it could indeed turn out to be a miss, which would of course be a good thing from the standpoint of our financial well-being!

I just wanted to add a brief update since the end of the first week of November is officially here. The regular tumultuous things are going on around the world, but from where I'm sitting I don't see anything that emerged this week that was big enough to justify the warnings sent out by HPH last month about this period of time. So unless anyone sees something that I don't, its probably safe to declare a miss at this point, and its a good reminder that while HPH do forecast well in some instances, they also make mistakes (either in fact or in degree) in others.

Hi Shijing,

Thanks for your perspectives on Clif and HPH, which I quite agree with BTW.

However, the Oct. 25 prediction is not being accepted as a total miss by Clif and company due to the swine flu State of Emergency declared by Obama on Oct. 24 and the new deadly flu outbreak in the Ukraine reported the following week. There are conflicting reports coming out of the Ukraine but there seems to be 300+ deaths with tens of thousands infected with this particularly nasty strain of what's being labeled "a mixture of H1N1 and parainfluenza" which for the immuno-compromised can result in total destruction of the lungs: _http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16088

There has been a "lockdown" in the Ukraine (fulfilling one of the language predictions) with the internet quarantined, schools closed, public gatherings prohibited and talk of martial law by authorities. Some see this as political fear-mongering being used to manipulate the upcoming elections in January: _http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/engdahl/2009/1113.html

Others have pointed out the obvious use of this situation to sell more antivirals like Tamiflu, which, like the swine flu vaccine, have a high likelihood of suppressing the immune system and making users MORE, not less, susceptible.

It is also interesting to note that a supposed Mossad whistleblower predicted back in the summer that the Baxter pharmaceutical lab in the Ukraine would release a much more deadly strain of swine flu during this exact time period. It was another European Baxter lab that late last spring "inadvertently" mixed up some samples of viruses that it shipped out to other labs. Another unconfirmed rumor coming out of Ukraine is that unidentified planes were releasing chemtrails over certain cities just prior to the outbreak.

Regarding HPH's "model of modelspace" which had predicted a building of tension in the financial arena, as well as previous HPH predictions of the start of the year-long "death of the dollar," the Oct. 25 call seems to be a miss, although there were a number of articles in the media in the two weeks PRECEDING Oct. 25 which talked about meetings, later denied, among various countries discussing alternatives to the petrodollar, as well as certain financial forecasters (Jim Willie, in particular) talking about the dollar "carry trade" and its certainty to cause eventual collapse .

But Clif's 2012 turn-around on Rense was surprising and disappointing to me as well. I've listened to most of Clif's interviews since the Fall of '08, and his performance here was not only out of character but also wildly inconsistent with his own Bot reports!

After some reflection it occurs to me that Clif, having become well aware of how TPTB are monitoring his work, may actually be attempting to paint himself into a "wacko corner" in order to throw them off his trail or to at least discount him as a person worth watching closely. I also wondered if the complete lack of coverage in his most recent Sept. 15 report re the "Israeli mistake" was another such attempt to turn attention AWAY from himself. His apparent "endorsement" of Andrew Basiago in the latest report was also a non-characteristic move.

Another indicator that his 2012 scenario has a hidden agenda goes to the point of motivation. Clif has always claimed, and I have personally felt his sincerity here, that his motivation in putting out his reports (as well as greatly reducing the price of them this past summer) has to do with his desire to help as many people as possible position themselves for the hard times to come as well as develop their thinking and physical skills such that they will be ready to build local community-based alternatives to the systems of control created by TPTB which he foresees as falling apart in the near future.

So, I'm not ready yet to write Clif off, but just what he's up to recently is certainly puzzling! :P

Hi rawtruth, and glad to see you back again!

rawtruth said:
However, the Oct. 25 prediction is not being accepted as a total miss by Clif and company due to the swine flu State of Emergency declared by Obama on Oct. 24 and the new deadly flu outbreak in the Ukraine reported the following week....Regarding HPH's "model of modelspace" which had predicted a building of tension in the financial arena, as well as previous HPH predictions of the start of the year-long "death of the dollar," the Oct. 25 call seems to be a miss, although there were a number of articles in the media in the two weeks PRECEDING Oct. 25 which talked about meetings, later denied, among various countries discussing alternatives to the petrodollar, as well as certain financial forecasters (Jim Willie, in particular) talking about the dollar "carry trade" and its certainty to cause eventual collapse .

Yes, I know Oct 25 is being considered a partial hit in retrospect, and I am not sure what to think about it -- I don't have a strong opinion, but it did seem in this case that the buildup was disproportionate to the touted causes which you summarize above. This isn't really the issue that concerns me, though -- if the model itself and/or the interpretations of the data end up being off from time-to-time, then so be it. You just have to remember that its not perfect, and always being refined, and that's that. The more important thing is the nature of the people and motivation behind the project:

rawtruth said:
But Clif's 2012 turn-around on Rense was surprising and disappointing to me as well. I've listened to most of Clif's interviews since the Fall of '08, and his performance here was not only out of character but also wildly inconsistent with his own Bot reports!...Another indicator that his 2012 scenario has a hidden agenda goes to the point of motivation. Clif has always claimed, and I have personally felt his sincerity here, that his motivation in putting out his reports (as well as greatly reducing the price of them this past summer) has to do with his desire to help as many people as possible position themselves for the hard times to come as well as develop their thinking and physical skills such that they will be ready to build local community-based alternatives to the systems of control created by TPTB which he foresees as falling apart in the near future.

I have always had that feeling as well, and the rub is whether or not the sincerity is genuinely there. I think the safest position to take at this point is a neutral one, and to remember that Clif could be honest, but he could also be dishonest, and if he is the latter then the whole point is to obfuscate that fact. I think that the point anart made over on the other HPH thread (note to moderators -- I don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but maybe these two threads should be merged?) is a good one to keep in the back of our minds:

(http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12975.msg116280#msg116280)

I'm also always fascinated by how we tend to assume that others cannot see obvious disinformation artists for what they are - like Rense and Weidner, for instance, and we tend to create benevolent reasons why this is. What is it about our thinking that consistently fills in the blanks for others and comes up with reasons why they can't see the disinformation undercurrent while we can? Oh, yes - I forgot for a moment - it's classic Critical Correction; filling in what is missing in others cognition and behavior with what we would think or do because we assume they are motivated to think and act as we are (when they often are not).

rawtruth said:
So, I'm not ready yet to write Clif off, but just what he's up to recently is certainly puzzling! :P

I'm not writing him off either per se, because I don't believe the evidence exists to firmly identify him as Cointelpro, but I do consider the recent company he keeps worrisome and think the 2012 turn is a red flag. Your hypothesis about his motives could be correct, but I don't think we have any way to be sure at this point one way or another. One thing to remember is that even if sincere, Clif is not networked in the sense that we are on this forum, which makes him vulnerable no matter how smart he might be, and that's another thing that is always a concern since 'there is a program out there for everyone', and that includes Clif. So for now, I am watching and waiting...

There was one other thought that occurred to me while I was doing E-E just now (for the most part, nothing striking usually happens to me during E-E and I never get very 'deep', so I end up thinking a lot about various things -- I don't know if that means I am meditation-impaired and deserve a special license-plate, but at least it helps me to post more :))

In regard to this:

Another indicator that his 2012 scenario has a hidden agenda goes to the point of motivation. Clif has always claimed, and I have personally felt his sincerity here, that his motivation in putting out his reports (as well as greatly reducing the price of them this past summer) has to do with his desire to help as many people as possible position themselves for the hard times to come as well as develop their thinking and physical skills such that they will be ready to build local community-based alternatives to the systems of control created by TPTB which he foresees as falling apart in the near future.

I also thought about this quote from Clif mentioned by un chien anadolu:

And as i am frequently willing to point out, ascention to another level of vibratory density would require that the 3d body be left here, and we call that process death. No thanks. I would rather be betting on my skills as a boat builder and small craft sailor, and then new world explorer.'

I remembered that the C's had once told Laura, in response to a question about moving to South America, that 'that is third density thinking -- it is the soul that matters'. It struck me that Clif's general ethic is an admirable example of STO(-candidacy) in third density. Sincere or not, Clif says he does what he does to help other people prepare what they need to in order to survive in the near-future. This intention is altruistic, and intersects with the idea that 'knowledge' protects (and I do think it is good to be prepared as a general rule), but it keeps everything at the level of third density, and is sort of what you would want to do if you were happy here in third and did not have an interest in progressing to fourth, having not yet finished up your lessons (which is a perfectly valid place to be if you happen to fit that description). I think that Vulcan59's threads that he brought up in this context are relevant here:

Vulcan59 said:

Back
Top Bottom