strange sightings

I was driving down rt. 17 in Paramus, NJ on Monday and saw that "blimp" too. I've seen many blimps in my life, and although it may have been a new model, it did not look like any I'd I've ever seen before. For one, it was much larger than you can tell on the video and was not shaped like a traditional blimp. It also really wasn't moving, just sort of hovering. I know blimps move slowly, but it didn't look like this was moving, at least while I was watching it. My first thought was, wow, that's pretty brazen, I mean, it's a super busy area with all intersecting highways, well traveled, and it was still fairly light outside. So many people were stopped and out of their cars filming. I did not stop, but watched as long as I could. In this video below, at 0:30 you can see a white flickering light in the upper right corner for a few seconds, then it just disappears. (sorry, the guy who shot this is dropping a bunch of F bombs) Anyway, if it wasn't a blimp, maybe it's the start of the fake alien invasion. It is September after all. 👽

Blimps can move slowly or not at all if the captain wants it to remain stationary so when you saw the blimp not moving that isn't odd or abnormal. The flickering light can be a star, a plane, or any number of other things. Nothing suggests this is anything other than a blimp.

People are crazy if they actually believe it was a blimp!

And people's pattern recognition is running amok if they think it's a spaceship.

If we look at timer 0:03 it is perfecly clear it's not a blimp but a modern spaceship.

Try looking at it at that timestamp but trying to see the Goodyear blimp instead of a UFO. Do you see the blue coloring of it just like the Goodyear blimp? Do you see the yellow in the middle just like the yellow/gold Goodyear logo on the blimp? Do you see the scrolling blue lights like an LED sign?

It sure doesn't look like a blimp to me in the first portion of the video and that blue ligth under it don't look like beacon.

That's because the blue light under the blimp isn't a beacon but an LED letter scrolling sign.

Try looking at it at that timestamp but trying to see the Goodyear blimp instead of a UFO. Do you see the blue coloring of it just like the Goodyear blimp? Do you see the yellow in the middle just like the yellow/gold Goodyear logo on the blimp? Do you see the scrolling blue lights like an LED sign?

We see a fair shot of the scrolling sign in this video posted in the PJW article:

Just my thinking, but I feel people NEED to see something right now, are craving anything different to release them from the crazy crap that has been 2020.

I think you raise an interesting possibility. Perhaps the ratcheting up of totalitarian measures is causing people to search desperately for something to justify their feelings of helplessness, loss, anger, terror, anxiety, etc. As a result, perhaps a subconscious process has oriented itself towards seeing things that will bring up those feelings thus providing them with a justification. Regardless of the reality of what's in front of them.

Don't think that's what you were getting at, but I think the end result, i.e. the release of emotions, is the same.

That's because the blue light under the blimp isn't a beacon but an LED letter scrolling sign.

Here is a close up and you can see quite clearly that it pretty much corresponds with the LED scrolling sign in the quote above or something similar:

I agree though that it is quite interesting that so many people who were there on the ground apparently didn't seem to be able to see in a matter of seconds that it is actually a Goodyear blimp. One has to wonder about that? Are the thinking and observing capabilities of so many people, so bad? It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to immediately see that it is a Goodyear blimp and not a UFO when you watch it so up close on the ground yourself.

I think you raise an interesting possibility. Perhaps the ratcheting up of totalitarian measures is causing people to search desperately for something to justify their feelings of helplessness, loss, anger, terror, anxiety, etc. As a result, perhaps a subconscious process has oriented itself towards seeing things that will bring up those feelings thus providing them with a justification. Regardless of the reality of what's in front of them.

Don't think that's what you were getting at, but I think the end result, i.e. the release of emotions, is the same.
I think that one good way for the PTB to release all this frustration, anger, impotence, etc, is to start a war. In war emotions are lead against an "enemy". I think before War II and War I the political and social situation was terrible, specially War II with anger,poverty, no money, hunger, and revolutionaries movements, anarchists, whatever. Suddenly war starts and people fight for a reason, the country, against words like fascism, for another word that is liberty, or freedom, etc. All the energy that was there is manipulated for the PTB and...others. War is blindness or war is made possible with blindness people that accepted to be treated like blindness and do not want to see reality as it is.

Here is a close up and you can see quite clearly that it pretty much corresponds with the LED scrolling sign in the quote above or something similar:

I agree though that it is quite interesting that so many people who were there on the ground apparently didn't seem to be able to see in a matter of seconds that it is actually a Goodyear blimp. One has to wonder about that? Are the thinking and observing capabilities of so many people, so bad? It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to immediately see that it is a Goodyear blimp and not a UFO when you watch it so up close on the ground yourself.
The appearance of the object is similar to the blimp to be sure- but the nose of this is sharper, the markings are different and there is a notable lack of stabilizing fins unless they are not visible due to distance or atmospheric distortion? Maybe it’s not the Goodyear Blimp but a similar craft? And as you note odd so many observers would not immediately see this was merely a blimp. I am curious as to when did it first get noticed and what became of it? Surely there must be some follow up to the story- I have not researched it personally, has anyone else seen more on this?

The appearance of the object is similar to the blimp to be sure- but the nose of this is sharper, the markings are different and there is a notable lack of stabilizing fins unless they are not visible due to distance or atmospheric distortion? Maybe it’s not the Goodyear Blimp but a similar craft? And as you note odd so many observers would not immediately see this was merely a blimp. I am curious as to when did it first get noticed and what became of it? Surely there must be some follow up to the story- I have not researched it personally, has anyone else seen more on this?
As an add to the above- I did a search and seems it has been pretty much debunked and is indeed the Good Year blimp. No aliens this time

Just so- I think you summed it up quite well 🙂

This video reminded me of this thread of strange sightings. The footage shows a luminous orange-hued fireball-like object disintegrating in the sky as it moves over Vitoria, Brazil.

Is this a meteor, a UFO ?

A video circulating on social networks has raised suspicions about the possibility of a meteor. Nevertheless. Exoss Citizen Science, which studies this type of phenomenon, reported that it could be a signal.
The recording shows a kind of moving orange luminous ball. The object decreases in size until it disintegrates and disappears into the sky.
Local authorities, from the Exoss Ciencia Cidada project - formed by professionals who monitor meteors in Brazil: explained that some characteristics perceived in the video show that it is not an astronomical phenomenon.

I have stories like that too.

I remember sitting in the garden with my mother on a hot summer afternoon. We were chatting and laughing, and suddenly we spotted a ball of light on the southern horizon. It was 2/3 the diameter of the full moon and glowed with a white-yellow-orange light. It wasn't doing anything. It just hovered. Then my mother asked me what could it be? An airplane? A satellite? ISS? After ruling out those possibilities, I said jokingly: How about a UFO? And it just flew away, leaving trails of light behind.

Another time I was watching the night sky through the window of my room and noticed a very bright star, shining white and blue. I thought maybe it was Sirius. But it occurred to me that it should be in another part of the sky at this time. I said in my mind that maybe it was a UFO again and at that moment the "star" flew away.

I also had a similar situation with the planet Venus. The cat woke me up shortly before dawn demanding food. After putting the food in the bowl, I looked out the kitchen window and noticed what I thought was the planet Venus. A large ball of white and blue light. But it occurred to me that Venus doesn't shine blue after all. I thought: Maybe it's a UFO. At that moment the object made a zigzag in the sky and disappeared.​

My guess: Cosmics are Kinzhals, Phantoms are Calibers. This is of course a bitter joke.

Many UFOs are flying over Kiev at great speed
Local scientists have recorded a large number of unidentified flying objects over the capital of Ukraine, which move at great speed and do not have any radiation. The origin of these UFOs is unknown. Researchers from the main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine reported about them in their independent study "Unidentified Flying Objects I.

The researchers say that unidentified anomalies, air and space objects are deeply hidden phenomena that cannot be seen with the naked eye or recorded using conventional means of photo and video shooting, this requires specially configured equipment. The observations were carried out with color video cameras in the daytime sky from two observatories — in Kiev and the village of Vinarovka, Kiev region, the distance between them is 120 km.

The Ukrainian online publication Strana reports that based on the data obtained, researchers have identified two main types of objects: cosmics and phantoms. Cosmics are luminous objects brighter than the sky on their background. Phantoms demonstrate the color characteristics of a completely black body.

The researchers suggest that the phantoms are visible due to the Rayleigh scattering effect. They are observed in the troposphere at distances up to 10-12 km, their dimensions are, according to the researchers, between 3 and 12 meters, the observed speed is up to 15 km/s. The human eye does not see them because their flight time is less than 1/10 of a second.

Thanks to two observatories, the researchers were able to observe the movement of these lightning-fast objects. Flights of both single objects and medium and large groups moving at a speed of 3 to 15 degrees per second were detected. The authors of the study do not draw any conclusions, only note that they have observed a significant number of UFOs everywhere, the nature of which is not clear.

It is worth noting that earlier the Pentagon created a department for the detection of anomalous objects and UFOs in any environment. US Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in coordination with the Director of National Intelligence, renamed and expanded the scope of the air object identification system. Now the agency is not called the Management Group (AOIMSG), but the Office for the Resolution of Anomalies in All Areas (AARO). Among other things, it will deal with anomalous phenomena.

The reform is connected with the adoption of the law on the national Defense Authorization for the fiscal year 2022, which includes a provision on the creation of such a department. Sean Kirkpatrick, who recently worked as the chief researcher of the Center for Rocket and Space Intelligence of the Military Intelligence Agency, has been appointed its director.

"AARO's mission will be to synchronize the efforts of the Department of Defense and other federal agencies and agencies of the United States to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest at or near military bases, in areas of operations, at special-purpose ranges, and, if necessary, mitigate any related threats to flight safety and national security. This includes anomalous, unidentified space, air, underwater and trans—surface objects," the Pentagon website says.
Над Киевом летают множество НЛО на огромной скорости

Моё предположение: Космики это Кинжалы, Фантомы это Калибры. Это конечно же горькая шутка.

Very interesting thread, indeed!

Little background, I live in a high-rise on the Beach, 10 minutes away from a major airport. I have a direct view of the ocean.

From where I live, it's very easy to differentiate a Ship, from an Airplane, from a Helicopter. Many times, I've seen strange lights in the sky and on the horizon which are clearly not anything recognizable. Sometimes, they look like Orbs and pulse.

Last Summer, I saw what looked exactly like the following video.

But, get this, it happened again, and they said it was a Satellite that was falling. Last Summer, they never informed anyone.

Then late Summer/early Fall, I saw what could have been around 50 Ufo's up in the night sky, they were all heading in southerly direction and it seems like it was some kind of military formation? I tried to take pictures of it but it didn't come out well on my phone. I spent like an hour trying, but it didn't work.

Next one was around 2-4am. I know, you may ask, why am I up at that god forsaken hour? The answer is Insomnia.
Well, I go out onto the balcony and see a central bright light/orb in the middle of the ocean, then within a matter of 5minutes, 8-9 other lights join the one in the middle. They all popped out of nowhere. It' lasted around 10 minutes, then they all disappeared as easy as they appeared.

Finally, this morning around 5am, before the sun began to rise. I saw a bright orb in the middle of the Ocean, along the horizon, that was pulsing. I looked at it for 10minutes, then I went to the bathroom and when I went to look at it again, it was gone.

I brought a Telescope to see if I can get a better view of what these things are...

Keep you posted!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom