strange sightings

Just wanted to update,

I came across a recent news article/video that may give some more information as to what these lights are.
The link is in English and the video is in Spanish, but it clearly shows the lights coming out of the Volcano.
I also came across some interesting Ra Sessions that give more explanation.

They kind of look like they're on Patrol...:huh:

Mysterious Phenomenon: Lights Emerge in Straight Line from Popocatepetl's Crater, Intriguing Locals and Cameras Alike - BNN Breaking

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.24 Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?
Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

8.25 Questioner: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?
Ra: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

8.26 Questioner: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

8.27 Questioner: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.28 Questioner: How are they controlled?
Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of data.

I came across a recent news article/video that may give some more information as to what these lights are.
The link is in English and the video is in Spanish, but it clearly shows the lights coming out of the Volcano.
I also came across some interesting Ra Sessions that give more explanation.

My first thought when watching that video was that it was the Starlink satellites and the perspective of the camera gave the illusion of emerging from the volcano. In fact, the possibility is discussed in the video you posted Ninas. But the elder guy who appears in there, Jaime Maussan - Mexico's most famous ufologist - says that he checked and the Starlinks were elsewhere over the Pacific at the time. He also argues that the objects from the video are not on a straight line as is the case with the satellites, that they are moving at a different speed and in different numbers. Finally, he speculates that the great energy of the volcano creates the adequate conditions to open a space/time portal for the UFOs to move in and out. I find that Maussan is often wrong on his conclusions, but maybe he's right on this one?

Just saw what could be a UFO sighting. Around 10:50 pm on 9/03/23. A straight line of what could be said to be diffuse but large orbs over the town of Dixon, TN. Looking into the low North West sky over Dixon. A line of orbs of indeterminate size starting low on the horizon and running at a 45-degree angle up and to the left. About 12 orbs in all. I was calm. My partner was with me, we were taking out the dogs. I said look that's a UFO, and she said Were? and I pointed and said look, pointing in the direction of the sighting. She said "That's ok" and headed for the house with the dogs lickity-split [lol]. I thought about running and getting my phone to take a vid or picture. Luckily I didn't because as I kept watching the orbs sort of disappeared one by one starting with the topmost left orb and one by one, within about 15 seconds, they all seemed to vanish into what almost seemed like a hole in the sky. The Sky was clear and cloudless and we were observing from a low ground light area with a panoramic view.

they didn't look like planes with flashing lights. Amber orbs, diffuse, slightly flickering. They could have been some kind of balloons, but they seemed to all be controlled and moving under a single command. Somebody playing around with drones perhaps, elaborate stunt if so. I dunno.

This could have been 'real', [whatever that means], kinda weirded out a little as I sit here and think about it.

They looked to be over several miles away. It was almost like they knew I spotted them and made a hasty exit. Gulp!
Maybe remind myself to be even more alert than normal for a while? What else? Comments?

Just saw what could be a UFO sighting. Around 10:50 pm on 9/03/23. A straight line of what could be said to be diffuse but large orbs over the town of Dixon, TN. Looking into the low North West sky over Dixon. A line of orbs of indeterminate size starting low on the horizon and running at a 45-degree angle up and to the left. About 12 orbs in all. I was calm. My partner was with me, we were taking out the dogs. I said look that's a UFO, and she said Were? and I pointed and said look, pointing in the direction of the sighting. She said "That's ok" and headed for the house with the dogs lickity-split [lol]. I thought about running and getting my phone to take a vid or picture. Luckily I didn't because as I kept watching the orbs sort of disappeared one by one starting with the topmost left orb and one by one, within about 15 seconds, they all seemed to vanish into what almost seemed like a hole in the sky. The Sky was clear and cloudless and we were observing from a low ground light area with a panoramic view.

they didn't look like planes with flashing lights. Amber orbs, diffuse, slightly flickering. They could have been some kind of balloons, but they seemed to all be controlled and moving under a single command. Somebody playing around with drones perhaps, elaborate stunt if so. I dunno.

This could have been 'real', [whatever that means], kinda weirded out a little as I sit here and think about it.

They looked to be over several miles away. It was almost like they knew I spotted them and made a hasty exit. Gulp!
Maybe remind myself to be even more alert than normal for a while? What else? Comments?
It could be a line of Starlink satellites from Elon Musk.
Here a photo.

View attachment china-piensa-en-como-destruir-los-satelites-starlink-de-elon-musk-1653952509398_768.webpb73a4b4a-5f01-48f4-ad65-034c22d3f597_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

I was like that before. I even used to purposefully look at the sky in search for possible UFOs (once, I even got lucky ). Then, life got in the way, I became more and more stressed and started to pay less and less attention not only to the sky, but to the world around me in general. Nowadays, I'm opening up again, but the chronic stress I was under for the last couple of years makes it a bit harder for me to see things like that as just a wonder :) I wasn't scared per se, but it gave me a sense of uneasiness as well. Especially after I saw that thing hovering above the building where I live.

Well, with time and reading one goes fitting the pieces of the experiences with a real intention of search. Sometimes the daily life distracts us, but if you stop looking, at some point what you stopped looking for will find you too.

There seems to be some level of pause/distraction and at some other point in your life, paf! you see something and not necessarily a UFO, a light, a ghost, there are also other forms and more simple, but when I see this... I take it as an important call, that something I am neglecting or an opening I am leaving because I do not know but there is sighting where it is not only to see something far away, there is also a kind of dizziness and lost the notion as if you were seeing something that should not be seen, as if the brain was forcing the image to something that is supposed not to be in the range of existence of our environment, it is rare.

Each one according to his way.

So far the only movie that seems to me, comes close enough, enough to what we mean "suddenly a star started to move" is the movie of Close Encounters of a Third Kind, in this video trailer in the 16th second it is not appreciated because you have to watch it since that scene begins, but this initial scene when the stars start moving each and it turns out that they are not stars it's interesting the work Steven Spielberg did to get close enough, at least in that. And it's amazing, at least for those levels of experience.

Sony Pictures Entertainment - Close Encounters of a Third Kind Trailer - 40th Anniversary Edit...png

I clearly remember a sighting I had at my previous residence back in the early 2000’s. I was out on the patio and my attention was drawn to a large military jet, reminded me of a B-52, that was slowly moving from east to west towards the Greater Pittsburgh Airport. As the plane got relatively overhead I noticed another craft, about 1/4 to 1/3 the size of the plane, just off to the right and just behind the cockpit. This other craft had no wings, looked like a pill capsule and was matte white. I watched the two aircraft as they lumbered west until the were almost out of sight, approximately 20 to 30 miles from my location. Suddenly the white craft shot east and within a second was again overhead of my patio and came to a dead stop. It sat motionless for maybe 10 - 15 seconds and the at the snap of a finger was gone. No noise, no direction, just gone. 🤔

An orb photographed today, this afternoon by my wife with her mobile phone.

We saw it when reviewing the photos, when we took the photos we didn't see anything.

Beyond any explanation of failure in the phone lens, water drops and other possible explanations that do not fit very well, it has surprised us and we thought it was something nice.IMG-20231021-WA0008.jpgIMG-20231021-WA0009.jpgIMG-20231021-WA0010.jpgIMG-20231021-WA0011.jpgIMG-20231021-WA0012.jpg

Beyond any explanation of failure in the phone lens, water drops and other possible explanations that do not fit very well, it has surprised us and we thought it was something nice.
It actually looks like some light refraction in the lens. See my photos below for comparison:

Attachments

• IMG_7303.jpeg
    IMG_7303.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7281.JPG
    IMG_7281.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7279.JPG
    IMG_7279.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom