Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Laura said:
31 October 2001

Q: (L) Okay, in a pole shift does the lithosphere of the planet slide on the core? (A) No. We have to be very precise. There are three possible things that would come under the name pole shift. Only one of them may come, or two, or three, okay? And these are the following - the axis of rotation with respect to stars is changing, straightening out for instance; this is one thing; while all the rest goes with the axis, the lithosphere and the magnetic field. Second, the axis stays where it is, maybe it shifts a little bit; the lithosphere stays where it is - maybe it wobbles - but the magnetic field changes: for instance reverses. Third, axis stays, magnetic field stays, but the lithosphere is moving. So that's three ways a pole shift can happen. And of course there are things that come together. The most dramatic one which is seen from outside is when the axis of rotation changes. The next dramatic one is probably when the lithosphere changes. And the third of unknown consequences is when the magnetic pole changes, okay? So, we want to have an understanding what will be the main change. (L) Well I guess we ought to ask an even more basic question: are we looking at a pole shift happening? That's starting at the beginning. (A) Alright. (L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?

A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.

Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?

A: Perpendicularity will be restored.

Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...

A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.

Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...

A: Correct.

I'm a little confused on this part with respect to the axis vs lithosphere shift.

Are they suggesting that the earth as a planetary body will rotate such that the entire planet moves from its current axial orientation to a new one, roughly perpendicular, including the lithosphere and the layers below it or are they suggesting that just the axis of rotation will move such that the layout of the lithosphere remains roughly the same as right now, but instead of rotating on its current axis it will rotate perpendicularly to the eliptic but the lithosphere and body will remain in its current position. As in, predominantly, will we be moving, or will just the rotation be changing, according to the Cs?

This is kind of tough to convey in words, so I hope I've adequately described my confusion. :)

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Some say these videos are viral to promote a movie of godzilla or cloverfield 2. They sound for me very dramatic, like from a movie indeed.

Prometeo said:
Some say these videos are viral to promote a movie of godzilla or cloverfield 2. They sound for me very dramatic, like from a movie indeed.

These are just rumors from the vids or are there already news-sources/blogs reporting about it?

OK, maybe I am the devil's advocate, but I ask myself: if you hear a sound like this, from your home, you would go outside and look at the sky, right? In every video we see about those strange sounds, where are the people? I don't say this is all a hoax, don't misinterpret me, please. But this is the thing a see: we look at a desert city, desert streets, with nobody outside, nobody looking through the windows of their apartments, nobody everywhere. I ask: where is the people where these sounds are?

Loreta

loreta said:
OK, maybe I am the devil's advocate, but I ask myself: if you hear a sound like this, from your home, you would go outside and look at the sky, right? In every video we see about those strange sounds, where are the people? I don't say this is all a hoax, don't misinterpret me, please. But this is the thing a see: we look at a desert city, desert streets, with nobody outside, nobody looking through the windows of their apartments, nobody everywhere. I ask: where is the people where these sounds are?

Loreta

In every video? Not true. Canadian Alberta in amongst the trees , not from a window for a start.Has it not crossed your mind that there are hoaxes probably done to undermine the truth?

Laura said:
Actually, I think these types of sounds were reported by the ancients and that's why there are legends of the dragon, or the "trumpet of god".
Would there per chance be any possible connection with the coincidental fact that in China this 2012 year will be a 'year of the dragon' starting on Feb 4th according to this website: _http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2012ChineseHoroscope.htm ???
Prometeo said:
This compilation http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240589-Apocalyptic-Sounds-from-Around-the-Globe-2011-2012 ends with the words "Thank you for watching. Disclosure is coming". Raised a red flag for me.

@Loreta, maybe one has to be in a relative people-noise free environment to notice it, people activity being a big magnet to our ears. Another thing is the sound does resemble industrial noise so that could answer for some doubt in the not so exploring nature of the videos. When I heard the hum I stuck my head out the window and concluded it's source far away yet with a local din, not much to explore.

I don't think the all of the pertinent info from the last session was included here, so here it is:

Aug 20 - 2011
Q: I wanted to ask about the strange sounds around the world, especially in Kiev? (L) Oh yeah, the strange sounds like a trumpet in the sky.

A: Mostly radio type waves due to increase of solar system energy input.

Q: (L) How can you hear radio waves? Why are people hearing these things?

A: Interaction with other EM factors on planet similar to amplification and wave conversion.

Q: (Ark) Something in the Earth changes the frequency and starts vibrating. (Scottie) Or maybe like some kind of modulation where the frequencies add and subtract, and you end up with audible frequencies. (Ark) No, I think it's a secondary vibration. But then these radio waves should be detected by radio devices. And the question is, why there is nothing special? We have a lot of radio devices, and they do not detect these waves. (L) I wonder if those circles that people are always seeing on radar devices have anything to do with it? (L) Well, the question is, if they were detecting something, would they even tell us? But then there are radar devices at every airport. Surely people would say something. (Ark) Are these low frequency radio waves?

A: Yes. ELF.

When they said solar system energy input, can it be related to latest activities of sun?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240527-Huge-Solar-Eruption-Sparks-Biggest-Radiation-Storm-in-7-Years

Probably, most of these videos occured before the event, but maybe the occurences will increase in the future because of this solar storm?

My two cents, fwiw.

Re: Strange sound in Kiev August 11th

Psyche said:
This one is from Belarus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJaGOLL_41g&feature=related

I heard the same sound in my place these days,I thought It was a truck or something that pass near from my home!!! :huh:

In another part of the country there are people saying they heard sounds as well....

Just wondering if these sounds are behavior altering signals being beamed out by the PTB? :huh: Checkout out Project Pandora conducted by the CIA by a Dr. Ross Adey.

.....Adey found that by using 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz, it was discovered that an ELF modulation could be used to control all aspects of human behaviour.

Another article here. Disinfo? :huh:

Vulcan59 said:
Just wondering if these sounds are behavior altering signals being beamed out by the PTB? :huh: Checkout out Project Pandora conducted by the CIA by a Dr. Ross Adey.

.....Adey found that by using 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz, it was discovered that an ELF modulation could be used to control all aspects of human behaviour.

Another article here. Disinfo? :huh:

From Adey's official obituary at UCLA brain research's site
Driven by the need to obtain the physiological knowledge required to fulfill President Kennedy’s commitment to put a man on the moon in the 1960s, Adey, as Director of the Space Biology Laboratory (1961 to 1974) at the UCLA Brain Research Institute, conducted animal and human research. His laboratory developed the technology for biotelemetry from space that allowed EEG recordings from astronauts Lovell and Borman showing the effects of weightlessness on brain function.

Driven by the idea that higher brain functions needed a distributed information system that might be carried by the brain’s own electrical activity, Adey and colleagues at the UCLA Laboratory of Environmental Neurobiology, including Suzanne Bawin, and Rochelle Gavalas-Medici, began to study whether it might be possible to use modulated radio- frequency fields as a means to probe brain function. In his 2002 interview, Adey recalled the question that led to the first studies with amplitude-modulated radio-frequency fields. “If we made a radio signal look like a brain wave, would it influence behavior? We showed in cats very clearly, and monkeys to some extent, that you could make the brain wave pattern follow the modulation on the radio signal.”
Drawing on the nonthermal nature of behavioral, in vivo, and in vitro studies on the nervous system that sprang from his laboratory, Adey took his quest beyond the fabric of chemical reactions to delve into the physical organization of biological tissue that could underpin responses to very low energy levels. In this phase, conducted over a period of more than 25 years at the Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Medical Center (Loma Linda, California), Loma Linda University, and the University of California, Riverside, he and his colleagues addressed the effects of extremely low frequency electric and magnetic fields, and radio waves of the type used for mobile telephony. Forward-looking and excited by science until his last days, he took delight in the recent discovery by European researchers of tunneling nanotubules because they made manifest at the ultrastructural level further evidence for a general physical plan for varieties of intercellular communication.
_http://www.bri.ucla.edu/bri_action/Neuroscience_News_Volume13-3.asp

Of course no mention of Pandora, but the basis for it seems out in the open.

The 400 MHz frequency is quite close to the 433Mhz of Mystery signal leaves suburb in a jam

loreta said:

Loreta

Loreta,

I have been looking at the different videos and have thought the exact same thing as you......where are the people. I did notice a few people and some cars in some of the videos and bird sounds. But after watching many of them the same question crossed my mind. Glad you brought it up. Don't know if it means anything, but it is interesting!

Echo Blue said:
loreta said:

Loreta

Loreta,

I have been looking at the different videos and have thought the exact same thing as you......where are the people. I did notice a few people and some cars in some of the videos and bird sounds. But after watching many of them the same question crossed my mind. Glad you brought it up. Don't know if it means anything, but it is interesting!

I can only guess, and from personal experience, that in bigger town and with more people on the streets those sound would be harder to hear. So, people in more rural area can hear them more easily, thus why most of the videos are like that.

parallel said:
@Loreta, maybe one has to be in a relative people-noise free environment to notice it, people activity being a big magnet to our ears. Another thing is the sound does resemble industrial noise so that could answer for some doubt in the not so exploring nature of the videos. When I heard the hum I stuck my head out the window and concluded it's source far away yet with a local din, not much to explore.

Maybe, maybe, everything is possible. Although Badajoz, for example, is not a very big city. Is it true, I saw the two guys in Alberta, in the woods. But who can tell me that they were listening the sounds? Were we there? I don't know, I am a little sceptic concerning this subject. But I am open! Don't worry, I like mysteries. And this is a big one.

Back
Top Bottom