Sugar Alternatives?

Thanks Keyhole. So it seems the glycine may not be it either.

The list shrinks down with rapid speed. Between artificial sweeteners may be some little better than the rest but none are really good/beneficial in the long run.

I keep thinking what our ancestors used to sweeten their food. One thing is clear. It was very occassional and used in moderation. Honey comes to mind. But that was before Bill Gates mRNA adultered bees. And it takes only one bee to infect the entire bee hive. Sugar from the roots? Perhaps. Seasonal fruits? Sure, but those didn`t have sugar/fructose content nearly as high as we have today.

Talk about challenge. Giving up bread was a big one back in the day. Now sugar challenge is upping the game even more.

Thanks Keyhole. So it seems the glycine may not be it either.

The list shrinks down with rapid speed. Between artificial sweeteners may be some little better than the rest but none are really good/beneficial in the long run.

I keep thinking what our ancestors used to sweeten their food. One thing is clear. It was very occassional and used in moderation. Honey comes to mind. But that was before Bill Gates mRNA adultered bees. And it takes only one bee to infect the entire bee hive. Sugar from the roots? Perhaps. Seasonal fruits? Sure, but those didn`t have sugar/fructose content nearly as high as we have today.

Talk about challenge. Giving up bread was a big one back in the day. Now sugar challenge is upping the game even more.

What's this about Bill Gates and mRNA bees? Is that being rolled out, or is it just a plan of his?

About glycine, I was wondering recently if putting it into hot drinks would denature it. According to wikipedia, the melting point is 233C. But can it denature before reaching the melting point? Does anyone know?

Interestingly enough the original article I read seems to be gone from the internet.
Found this one: First Vaccine for Honey Bees Approved by USDA

7 days so far without sugar alternatives. It is almost unbelievable to me how much the sweet taste affects the body/brain complex. Feeling withdrawl symptoms and that is when visible sugar was eliminated from my diet few years ago. So sugar replacement is no so harmless in the brain chemistry as initially thought.

I don't remember mentioning erythritol aloud so I think youtube reads my forum posts. :-P I had a bunch of videos come up downplaying the erythritol study. I think basically they were saying that the body creates erythritol endogenously, the study was with people with pre-existing conditions (diabetes and high blood pressure) and that this concern may be to cover vaxx effects. Here is one video:

In any event I'm using coconut sugar and just dusting/sprinkling it over my gluten free cereals. It seems to take more than a teaspoon to sweeten a beverage so I just drink my coffee and tea with the normal teaspoon of glycine twice a day, which gives a little sweetness.

I don't like Stevia and heard it was a mutagen, so I guess I'm back to glycine.

I had to know about stevia, because I've used it in liquid form for years now. Basically the study was saying that the effects of metabolizing stevia can be mutagenic, if I understood it correctly:

That concentrated 2 ounce bottle of SweetLeaf Sweet Drops liquid stevia has 288 servings, according to its nutrition facts label. They say only use 5 drops per serving, but who uses so little? We were doing an entire dropper or two in what we thought was healthy sugar free oatmeal!

I was only a 5-7 drop person when they had the old formula that was really bitter. So it was easy to put in that little. Now I use a whole dropper on my tea/coffee, and since I added in more cards, also a 1-2 droppers in my gluten free bowl of cereal. So no more liquid stevia for me and I don't notice anything beneficial from having stopped it. Maybe it helps with sugar cravings and you can sense the unique taste of foods more.

Firstly I find that the amount of sugar in any recipe can be dramatically reduced to a quarter if not more of what’s in the recipe.

I use coconut sugar for a lot of my baking (I now am switching my recipes to low oxalate which means I’m baking more with coconut flour and smaller amounts of other flours).

I also use fruit, bananas or puréed stewed apples and pears in recipes with coconut flour as it absorbs so much moisture.

I use a small amount of honey to sweeten shakes or anything I am not heating. I am also of the opinion that a small amount of real sugar is just fine rather than any replacements. I use brown sugar with cinnamon and mixed spice to make coconut granola but again a lot less sugar than the original recipe stated.

Back
Top Bottom