Taking a break for a bit

You haver our deepest condolences and sympathy in this terrible time. I know that words cant' take away the pain, but they can convey that we are thinking of you and holding you gently in our hearts and minds. Many blessings to the one who has just passed over - may she find the peace she was seeking.

Sorry to hear about this megapode , we are here for you whenever you need us, I can not imagine how terrible this must feel.

just know that we are here for you if you need us,

Take good care of yourself. :flowers:

Megapode said:
I just found out that a close friend of mine took her life last night. She was a beautiful woman in a lot of pain. There have been some strange events transpiring in the past week that might have been a clue that this would happen. I had suicidal thought myself last week that appeared out of nowhere! I woke up this morning really depressed and I didn’t know why. I had a hard time mustering up excitement for our new Church. Then I got the phone call. I am devastated and don't really know how to deal with this. I think my time is going to be spent supporting our mutual friends and being present in our AA group. I’m not sure I’ll be logging into the forum for a a week or so. I don’t know.
Love to all, see you soon.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, Megapode. Suicide is one of the most difficult things to come to terms with. Please take care of yourself, and post here on the forum whenever you're ready.

Megapode,

I'm sorry for your loss. This is going to be a difficult time for you, but you will get through it.

My heart goes out to you.

Sincerely,
Ryan

I'll be holding you and your friend in my thoughts. My heart goes out to her children. She must have been truly miserable to leave them without a mother. Take care. You know we are here.

Megapode,

I am so sorry to hear this. This must be a very tough time for you. Best wishes to you. :halo:

I'm really sorry for you lose... lets hope she's going to be ok there - i'll recite the prayer of the soul for her best recovery , as well as your piece of mind .....hope you'll be back soon :)

Hi Megapode,

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and dedicate the POTS and meditation to you, your friend and her family.

Take care.

Hi Megapode,

I send you my deepest sympathies.
I can't help thinking about her three children. I hope they are well taken care of...however, the memory of this event will be in their very hearts...
I too hope your friend has found a safe transitioning to her new "life".

Take very good care of your self,
our thoughts are with you

Megapode,

please accept my condolences. What a terrible thing to happen, and so hard on the children. Take all the time you need to be there for others and take care of yourself, and then come back soon,
{{{}}}

Hi Megapode --

I can't imagine what you are feeling right now, and I hope that you are able to draw some comfort from the forum. Best wishes as you grieve for your friend, and I look forward to seeing you back here whenever you are ready.

Megapode, this is horrible news. My heart goes out to her children and you. As others have already said, please remember that we are here for you and I am holding you and the children in my thoughts.

{{hugs}}

Back
Top Bottom