Taking a break for a bit

Megapode,
My deepest condolences. I hope and pray that the young children receive proper care and guidance.
Incidentally, over the last 3 days I have received news of the demise of 3 acquaintances - all in their 30's - 2 of them sudden heart failures. Though I hadn't spoken to them in many years (6-12 years), it left me with a sad feeling. Incidents of people dying young seem to be on the rise. I feel for their family members - especially surviving parents (no young children to the best of my knowledge).

This is very sad news indeed. I'm sorry for your loss and I will keep you and your friend in my mind tonight while I do POTS as well. :flowers:

Sorry for your loss, take good care of yourself Megapod in this difficult emotional time.

I too am sorry to hear of your tradgey.
This is a powerful loss that may affect you on many levels and in ways that are not yet clear .
Please take good care of yourself while you are greiving and supporting others.
shellycheval

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Megapode. I will dedicate my next mediation to you.
Take care.
Anya

Megapode,

Words can't fully convey emotions, but I hope you can take some solace from those of your fellow forum members. My thoughts are with you in this difficult time. Please take care of yourself.

D

Awww dude that sucks. :cry:

I'm sorry to hear. Take all the time you need and we're totally here if you need some support and feedback.

May the Divine Cosmic Mind help you, her kids & loved ones during this difficult time.

Hi all. I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. It meant a lot to me and I am absolutely sure it meant a lot to my friend. The last couple of days has been an experience that I wouldn't want to repeat. My only regret is not giving her the EE program. She could have benefited from it. I thought about it a few times and always meant to talk to her about it, but forgot. That's going to change and I am going to get a little "missionary" with the EE program. Since I'll be protected and all once I officialy join the Fellowship :D Anyway, thank you all so much for energy for myself and my friend. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Good to see you back Megapode. I guess you can take the silver lining that this loss has prompted you to start spreading the EE program amongst your friends. That would be a great way to honor her memory, in trying to help others. :cool:

Megapode said:
Hi all. I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. It meant a lot to me and I am absolutely sure it meant a lot to my friend. The last couple of days has been an experience that I wouldn't want to repeat. My only regret is not giving her the EE program. She could have benefited from it. I thought about it a few times and always meant to talk to her about it, but forgot. That's going to change and I am going to get a little "missionary" with the EE program. Since I'll be protected and all once I officialy join the Fellowship :D Anyway, thank you all so much for energy for myself and my friend. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

That's great megapode! And that you are hopefully not running guilt feelings, instead you are using this situation as good as possible.

Heimdallr said:
That would be a great way to honor her memory, in trying to help others. :cool:

Definitely!

Back
Top Bottom