Targeted by an Anti-fa acquaintence.

@Artex

Stop all the friendships with all these people conquered by the pathology, by rejecting the connections with them at every surface. And keep your activity on this forum and friends, family only with these who you know through years of the experience about their common sense and heart.
You read my mind. The first thing I did today was unfriend anyone I'd never had a face-to-face conversation with and created a friends group with only people I trust and respect.

Stop all the friendships with all these people conquered by the pathology, by rejecting the connections with them at every surface. And keep your activity on this forum and friends, family only with these who you know through years of the experience about their common sense and heart.

I'm at this crossroad to cutting off all contact. It hurts but what if they one day call the authorities (since we are heading to such a draconian society) because I said this or that years ago. These SJW or cultists and I can't help to notice that they are growing more fanatic. Hopefully they forget about me entirely. For my safety and that of my family.

He insisted that this was word for word a white-supremacist talking point, which I could not find any evidence of through google or other search engines.

You can behave like this, or that. But everything is racism. In this way they can silence any form of opposition. They just have to say the magic words. ‘’Racist!’’

It’s to instill fear and obedience.

You are either with them or against them.

See this, you are not the only one:

Last edited:
My daughter was just given instructions by her company that the terms "whitelisted" and "blacklisted" are no longer allowed to be used in her work. Apparently, these are also terms used regularly in computing as she explained it to me. (I wouldn't have a clue) Anyway, she is frantically deleting these terms wherever they've been used and hasn't been given "replacement words" yet. :huh: So yeah, we are only at the entrance of this insane rabbit hole.
It's ridiculous because those terms did not originate as racial terms. Everything is being racialized. All of my software regarding whitelists and blacklists still have to be referred to as such until the software companies call them something else, otherwise you can't communicate properly.

I think any sensible person will see that white supremacist is a term of abuse these days. You seem to have really taken that label personally, which is understandable given how massively programmed white people have been to become terrified of any such label as “racist” and whatnot. How do you know this person? Why is he or she so hard to ignore, and why are you spending so much time justifying yourself above? What you said was a perfectly reasonable opinion, and yet these ideologues got inside your head and torment you.
I know them through a mutual friend. I shouldn't have argued with them. In fact, the first time I saw them shaming someone on their page, I should have unfriended them. The reason I couldn't let it lie was because the took a screenshot of the post with my name and picture and my wife's picture, wrote "I'm not a white supremacist, but..." above it, tagged me in it and posted it to their page.

The reason it instills fear is because I live in a very PC Left city and an accusation can make you unemployable. I'm far left of center, but I'm not a fanatic. I've heard "liberals get the bullet too" a few too many times recently, and we've had monuments of progressive figures destroyed by BLM/Antifa because "[our city] doesn't live up to those standards and doesn't deserve to display those monuments."

We have our issues, but for -flicks- sake, if it comes to burning it all down or maintaining the status quo, I'm going to have to side with the latter. Honestly, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg regarding what's to come. Gotta figure out a bug out plan for when the Left doesn't accept the results of the election. And when I say "Left" (capital L), I refer to the fanatical left, not everyone left of center.

Google let me down again! How else am I ever to correct my ignorance?!
I already wonder that. I've noticed a radical change in search results from not only Google, but duckduckgo. I now do not get the results I'm looking for unless I'm incredibly specific. If I search for a conservative talking point I want to investigate, like finding the a quote in full context, I only get left-wing results.

Well, at least you can hope that there are some reasonable people who won't fall for that obvious slander based on nothing. And I think there is a good chance that there are at least some. If some "friends", colleges and relatives will take this as the basis to unfriend and be bad to you, so be it, they probably were never real friends anyway. Move on and hang out with people who are reasonable. Other than that I would agree with the feedback so far and make sure to put external consideration to the max now and recognize the idiocracy for what it is and try to find at least some fun with watching that utter insanity unfold. Sounds to me like what that guy is doing is simply mobbing/bullying.

I agree, Artex. The following video is a good example of this ponerised mind-set: CNN Anchor Don Lemon cuts off a black actor who makes a few reasonable points, but which Lemon considers as an anti-Black Lives Matter stance.

Most people remain quiet for a reason, as they don't want to have a target on their back:

I assume you have read the latest session and the part about strategic enclosure? Maybe read it again? Also, SOTT carries some useful articles about situational awareness which could help you next time. There are are many more where that came from.:-) Hope this helps.

Thanks! I recently discovered Anthony Brian Logan and I appreciate his perspective. I don't think I read the most recent session. I'm actually quite behind though I've read a few from the last couple of years.

I really just need to focus on meditation which will bring my situational awareness into full force. Castaneda's "cloak of awareness" analogy was very useful to me.

I assume you have read the latest session and the part about strategic enclosure?

I really wish I'd read that last weekend! What a different week this would be.

Also, what I think could really help right now is to set yourself the goal to practice meditation at least 10 Minutes a day (or longer) while sitting upright. Will help you more than you think to be better able to stand above a situation like that, instead of being drowned in it and overwhelmed by it. It always surprises me how very different the world can look after just doing that, especially when nagging worries swirl around the thought loop mill.

@Artex my 2 cents...

1 word... Discipline.

You must practise discipline in situations you find yourself in. If in a professional situation, be it in person or in an online forum of peers who know your identity, you must always remain professional and keep your opinion on social situations to yourself. If pushed to present a position, go for the politically correct non-controversial opinion... Don't try to rock the boat and be an 'activist'. It's not your job to correct other people's opinions, let others who have chosen to and have the temperament to, to fight those battles. Your job is to achieve whatever aims you set in that professional environment - I assume your aims are professional in nature.

@Artex my 2 cents...

1 word... Discipline.

You must practise discipline in situations you find yourself in. If in a professional situation, be it in person or in an online forum of peers who know your identity, you must always remain professional and keep your opinion on social situations to yourself. If pushed to present a position, go for the politically correct non-controversial opinion... Don't try to rock the boat and be an 'activist'. It's not your job to correct other people's opinions, let others who have chosen to and have the temperament to, to fight those battles. Your job is to achieve whatever aims you set in that professional environment - I assume your aims are professional in nature.
That will definitely take discipline as I'm used to people being very approving of my liberal viewpoint, but now it's become too far right in the social media sphere.

I was thinking about a middle school classmate who when I asked his opinion on something he said: "I prefer not have have an opinion. It's easier to keep friends that way." At the time I thought I was so much better than him, but now I know he had the right idea. But at the same time, sometimes sharing an opinion reveals the dangers around you. But I think I will stick with the Cs advice and keep my head down, and work to remember that what consumes your mind controls your life.

Yesterday, I was labeled a white-supremacist by a member of Anti-fa for writing this: "If words are violence, then canceling someone is lynching." I was labeled a white supremacist for the inference that I was minimizing the word "lynching." He insisted that this was word for word a white-supremacist talking point, which I could not find any evidence of through google or other search engines. I did not know that white people have never been lynched, and I don't agree that lynching necessarily results in death. Some things are worse than death, like having your livelihood taken from you and your life destroyed, having your friends turned against you. The irony that my post was interpreted as violence and then used against me in a violent manner is not lost on me.

I assure you that I am not nor have I ever been a white supremacist. I have been anti-racist my whole life, as much as I abhor how that term is now used and the insistence that if you're not actively anti-racist, you're the enemy of progress. I have never understood how you can hate a group of people you've never met or even interacted with. I grew up in a 99.9% white small rural town. No black people, yet I regularly heard the n-word as a child from people who had never even encountered a black person.

I am not fighting other's battles. I am not mentally built for that. I don't have the emotional capacity to do what is being demanded by the far left. In fact, no one does, which is why everyone is losing their damned minds. I may be a white male, but that does not mean that I don't struggle to exist in this shit-show we call Western Civilization.

I just needed to get that out. It's stomach-turning to be labeled like that and have very little power to do anything about it. I reported the post for shaming, but I've no idea if it was removed. The damage is done, but could get worse if the wrong person sees it and it gets back to my employer. All it takes is an accusation, and then a couple of emails or phone calls and bam, you're unemployed and unemployable. But if I had to, I'd file a slander suit and take his farm, one way or another.

My wife was called a racist once because she scolded someone trying to cut through herself and the check out counter at the super market instead of taking a step a few feet over to go behind her.

You can’t give common sense an explanation to someone who is mentally retarded. This is literal and not to be a smear. We’re dealing with a vacuum of IQ at an unprecedented rate right now.

Be vigilant!

That will definitely take discipline as I'm used to people being very approving of my liberal viewpoint, but now it's become too far right in the social media sphere.

I was thinking about a middle school classmate who when I asked his opinion on something he said: "I prefer not have have an opinion. It's easier to keep friends that way." At the time I thought I was so much better than him, but now I know he had the right idea. But at the same time, sometimes sharing an opinion reveals the dangers around you. But I think I will stick with the Cs advice and keep my head down, and work to remember that what consumes your mind controls your life.

If you must express yourself, I think it's safer to do so from a place where you ask something rather than say something e.g. ask someone what they think of something rather than say what you think of something.

This way at least you can know what environment you're in before expressing your position e.g. if you're dealing with SJW type people then obviously you need to modify your behaviour so as not to fall into the position where you're being accused of being a white supremacist when this will clearly undo your professional aims.

Read your environment, know the type of people you're dealing with, keep your aims in mind, maintain discipline... Remember it's not your job to change the world and that you are just 1 man.

Back
Top Bottom