Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Perceval said:
We just published our first investigative report on Fucilla et al and the 'Telesio Galilei Academy of Sciences'

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/244010-Corruption-in-Science-Francesco-Fucilla-and-the-Telesio-Galilei-Academy-of-Science

More to follow.

Great article!! Looking forward to the followups.

Agree, it is a great article, Joe and Niall.

Might just be the thing for the Keiser Report. It looks like a case of fraudsters use of respectable scientists to flog penny stocks companies and thereby rob investors. Would be worth contacting them (Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert) and let them help expose this new way of fraud. And once again by using the lax regulations in the finance fraud capital of the world, London.

Thank you for this article, I was at lost with this subject that I think it is important.

Another thing: from the FB page of Laura the link for this article say that the article is not there anymore.

loreta said:
Thank you for this article, I was at lost with this subject that I think it is important.

Another thing: from the FB page of Laura the link for this article say that the article is not there anymore.

The post above has the new link. I quoted it below.

Gawan said:
New corrected link :) :

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/244011

SeekinTruth said:
loreta said:

The post above has the new link. I quoted it below.

Gawan said:
New corrected link :) :

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/244011

Ok, thanks, but I am sorry, from FB the article is not available.

I want to specify: the link is not good from the link of Laura. I put the new link in my page and it works. So Laura should change her link.

loreta said:
I want to specify: the link is not good from the link of Laura. I put the new link in my page and it works. So Laura should change her link.

I can't change the link without losing all the comments. I put the new link IN the comments.

As I wrote here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27411.msg335635.html#msg335635

I think that this subject is done. I have better things to do - I've got a half-finished book waiting for me to get back to it. The article is written to inform those who want to be informed, the information has been passed on to the proper authorities, let them handle it now.

Laura said:
As I wrote here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27411.msg335635.html#msg335635

I think that this subject is done. I have better things to do - I've got a half-finished book waiting for me to get back to it. The article is written to inform those who want to be informed, the information has been passed on to the proper authorities, let them handle it now.

Not being great at the nuances of Astrology, found it interesting timing to all this as Mars Retrograde ended and now goes direct (Fri/Sat). This quote received today as part of this turn around reminded me of one of the last transmissions:

Ralfee Finn said:
Mars Retrograde turned the first three months of 2012 into an invitation (of sorts) to identify and confront persistent issues that previously seemed to evade a true process of transformation. And while many of us are still unconscious or in denial (I’m not naming any names – just sayin’.), many more of us found the courage to confront deeply entrenched patterns, even if that confrontation meant facing demons, both internal and external. Of course, there is always more work to be done, but that knowledge doesn’t diminish the work of the moment.

Have fun continuing the writing. :)

After wading through all this material, it just seems to me that this Telesio Galilei business and the people behind it manifests one face of the worst elements of our world, the same elements that are leading to the destruction of civilization, namely greed and all that goes with feeding it: fraud, manipulation, deceit.

Laura said:

:thup:

Laura said:

:rockon: The dust settles and the Chatteaux crew walk away to another day. Amazing work everyone!

One particular example. We have the company Steriwave Plc, with:

Jeremy Dunning-Davies
Chairman

Francesco Fucilla
Managing Director

Waldyr Alves Rodrigues Jr.
Director

Bruno. E. Denantes.
Director and Chief Engineer

It is using all kind of tricks in order to attract naive investors. For instance it announces "inventions". And so, we can find there this "invention":

„METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR POWERING GEODESIC FALL PROPULSION SYSTEM THRU USE OF SPACETIME TORSION”

It sounds "scientific" and "innovative" - a great breakthrough!

Geodesic%20propulsion1.jpg

Geodesic%20propulsion2.jpg

To make it more "convincing" we have also the list of references:

Geodesic%20propulsion3.jpg

Ref. [7] is a paper by Myron W. Evans, published in a Polish physics journal Acta Physica Polonica B. This paper is a complete nonsense. When I wrote to the Editor in Chief of this journal, I received the answer that indeed it was a mistake, the paper should have never been published - it is false. And the Director of Steriwave, Waldyr Rodrigues Jr., knows perfectly well that this "invention" and other "inventions" advertised by Steriwave, are based on complete nonsense clothed in a scientific jargon that investors will not understand.

Does All these 150+ scientists across the world ( US, UK, France, Italy, Greece , romania , india , china etc) supposed to act as local distributors , if they are willing. Like any pyramidal scheme ?

seek10 said:
Does All these 150+ scientists across the world ( US, UK, France, Italy, Greece , romania , india , china etc) supposed to act as local distributors , if they are willing. Like any pyramidal scheme ?

I don't think so. They would only select the corruptible ones to get involved directly. The rest are there just for influencing the public.

Back
Top Bottom