Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Re: Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a CIA Front?

Valenzi and Wilhelm Reich:

EDITORIA: UN NUOVO LIBRO SU REICH
Roma, 1 dicembre ’07 (Fuoritutto) Il libro “Wilhelm Reich – Una formidabile avventura scientifica e umana di Luigi de Marchi e Vincenzo Valenzi “ (Macro edizioni 2007) è una lettura molto interessante, un testo che ci fa riflettere sul valore della nostra libertà personale e ci invita ad uscire da contesti omologanti e monomorfici. Il libro evoca numerose sensazioni attuali e antiche letture a cominciare dal pensiero di Herbert Marcuse e de “L’uomo ad una dimensione” in cui aveva previsto la condizione culturale odierna. Gli autori Luigi de Marchi e Vincenzo Valenzi sono studiosi che non vivono in ambiti ristretti, ma indagano il sapere e testimoniano la loro competenza e conoscenza in modo battagliero in più dimensioni liberando il lettore da quelle strettoie culturali che Marcuse aveva evidenziato dagli anni ’60. Luigi de Marchi psicologo e politologo nella prima parte del libro traccia in modo preciso la complessa personalità Wilhelm Reich (psicanalista, uomo impegnato in politica e studioso ) e il contesto culturale, scientifico e politico dei primi 50 anni del novecento: dall’anno della nascita nel 1897, a Dobrzcyca( un villaggio situato nella Romania orientale), sino a quello della morte in carcere il 3 novembre 1957 a Lewisburg (Pennsylvania). Reich morì “ suicidato per infarto” da psicofarmaci sperimentali che da vero Maestro ( novello Socrate) accettò di assumere conoscendone i rischi e vedendo i suoi libri bruciati come negli antichi rituali di processi contro le streghe. Vincenzo Valenzi, è direttore dell’Istituto di Biometereologia e Medicina Spaziale alla Libera Università di Lugano ( UNILUDES), studioso del rapporto tra malattie e campi magnetici e climatici illustra gli aspetti rigorosamente scientifici dell’Orgone e degli strumenti creati da Reich attraversando l’anatomia, la biologia, la matematica, la fisica, la termodinamica e sistemi complessi. Nelle conclusioni Valenzi ricorda che la straordinaria modernità della ricerca di Reich è porre il concetto di Energia vitale e psichica, prima patrimonio ristretto esoterico e curiosità della filosofia e medicina antica su basi scientifiche contemporanee, creando modelli di misurazione e produzione di energia “sottile”- Reich, in sostanza, aveva intravisto la nuova frontiera delle scienze che in realtà da diversi decenni si è aperta e resta chiusa nel segreto di numerosi laboratori scientifici universitari e militari.

ark said:
That may be a clue:

Masoneria.gif

Massoneria - Katie King - Libreria esoterica specializzata

Oh boy! And at the top of that selection there is this:

DSC_0055.JPG

http://www.katieking.it/dettaglio.asp?ID=13569&IDCat=348

So, there it is, a black magic connection.

Laura said:

DSC_0055.JPG

What about the author, Alberto Moscato?

Not sure that Greg Szymanski is entirely reliable - tends to be a bit excitable - but there is this:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/101806a.htm

Born Into Illuminati, Italian Aristocrat Goes Public About Opus Dei, Jesuits and Vatican NWO Connections
by Greg Szymanski, Oct 18, 2006

Leo Lyon Zagami of Sicily [1] knows he is risking his life to rebel against Satanism and bringing to light what he knows about the evil Vatican-led Illuminati.

And Zagami isn't your typical Illuminati researcher, but someone born into the satanic New World Order by his aristocratic bloodlines, his mother being related directly to the famous Queen Mother (Lyon Family) and his father being the son of the Marchesa Di Gregorio, one of the most prestigious noble families of Sicily in charge for many centuries of the Sicilian Knights of Malta.

"That means I'm technically a Sicilian Don and a Prince of the Sacred Roman Empire and a person protected by their own Vatican secret constitutions, so they can't touch me," said Zagami from his home in Norway, adding it is no longer safe to live in Italy after he recently broke away from the satanic clutches of his former Illuminati masters.

"And that's the reason why I'm going to be making many more revelations (God permitting) until the time comes for the return of our only true Grand Master and the fall of Rome and the Anti-Christ when the terrible judge will be upon them with no mercy as the Malachi Prophecies tell us."

Zagami claims to have a boat load of inside information about influential members of the Illuminati on both sides of the Atlantic, information if revealed that could rock the very foundations of Satanism controlling the Vatican, the U.S. and Italy.

After breaking ties with the American Illuminati in 2003 and the Monte Carlo P2 Lodge (Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis in June of 2006 after a secret Conference in San Cerbone, Zagami had this to say about the Jesuit and Opus Dei connection to the Illuminati and Freemasonry.

"I had a close encounter a big friend of the Jesuit in Rome, a guy called Alberto Moscato who is a 33rd degree Mason in charge of the satanic activities of the Ordo Templi Orientis in Italy," added Zagami.

"And obviously being active in the Illuminati Rites of Freemasonry contact had to be made but I was always very skeptical of them as they are dangerous and I was closer to the Opus Dei at the time but some interesting episodes occurred and I know many of the characters who serve them like slaves.

"There is, semi-officially, a war going on between the Jesuits and the Opus Dei but at the end they are working for the same owner and the same New World Order plan, just on different levels so to please their slaves.

"The Opus Dei is the real Catholic Masonic lobby of today, as Licio Gelli said a couple of months ago in a interview and a lot of Italian Freemasons have now the double card of being Masons and Opus Dei members. They are working at very high levels in the Government and political parties like Alleanza Nazionale to take over the show.

"But the Jesuits are now in firm control of the faith and of the mind because of their underground network of Masonic Illuminati linked to Black Magic circles and all these new religious movements through people like Massimo Introvigne that you should investigate a bit more ...

{I think that this might be disinfo right here. Massimo is one of the good guys.}

"Jesuit policy as always been to act in a more subliminal and far more effective way because that's how they take control the show but Opus Dei is growing faster and faster under their eyes...

"The Opus Dei actually supported me for a while in my struggle against the evil Jesuit lobby and the satanists in Freemasonry because they are afraid of their black magic circles and many times the Opus Dei tried to break into the satanic lodges in Rome of Alberto Moscato but the Jesuits always warned Moscato also a Knight of Malta first.

"My problems actually started in Freemasonry when I started to criticize openly the way the Opus Dei wanted to copy these patterns by recreating similar circles and Illuminati lodges which they did like Di Bernardoin Italy, though the people working for the Jesuits in Freemasonry are much more involved in the esoteric and better at it unfortunately.

"At the end I gave up any support from Vatican insiders and I'm never going to trust them again they are all in it together with the devil himself, all working in the Illuminati Lodges

"The Jesuit Order is now promoting a specific Rite of Freemasonry called the Rectified Scottish Rite, which is a more Christian Rite in eyes of the Masonic sheep of today but in reality still in the hands of the same people."

Zagami recently went public with a new web site, trying to warn America and the rest of the world about how the Vatican-led Illuminati has America targeted for destruction. He also wants to protect his home country of Sicily, warning people that the Vatican "is the real Mafia."

He will appear today for two hours today on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal at www.gcnlive.com, his first interview in America, naming names and telling people that the Jesuits and the Vatican have firm control over the U.S. government with the intent on turning the country into a police and fascist state, which is the Jesuit government of choice.

"As you can imagine my revelations and my war against these people have not made me so popular in Italy these days with the usual Mafia.," said Zagami. "But I'm going to try not to end up like my grandfather (a Sicilian Senator called Leopoldo Zagami) who preferred to shut up and was poisoned in the parliament because of these evil people AND I WILL TALK ONCE AND FOR ALL BECAUSE SICILY NEEDS IT , the Vatican is the real MAFIA!

"I am putting together my new web site mainly to protect my life and the life of my family by exposing them first all over the web so a murder now will not be so easy for them. I have been arrested and tortured before during my mission against the NWO Satanists and I know now that after revealing my membership in the Monte Carlo illuminati Lodge of the P2 and my connection to GLADIO I am risking my life even more, so let me tell you that Italy is still a very risky place for people like me even though I'm an aristocrat connected to those famous bloodlines that rule the show. With that said, I still prefer to live in Oslo (Norway).

"But as you can also imagine I have lots of fans worldwide (due to Zagami's work in the arts and music) and I have managed during my many years of work in the Freemasons, the illuminati and other groups to find a few genuine Brothers who support my cause and want to fight this incredible evil that generates from Vatican control, like the Boutros Ghali family for example.

"After I first left the American Illuminati in 2003 I tried to distance myself from them but time after time they stopped me and made me realize that there was no exit for me as I was one of them and that's because of my blood (the infamous bloodlines). My full name is in fact Leo Lyon Zagami and I'm related by blood from my mother's side to the famous Queen mother (Lyon family) and my father is the son of the Marchesa Di Gregorio, one of the most prestigious Noble families of Sicily in charge for many centuries of the Knight of Malta of Sicily (a very powerful post indeed).

"That means I'm technically a Sicilian Don and a Prince of the Sacred Roman Empire and a person protected by their own Vatican secret constitutions, so they cant touch me and that's the reason why I'm going to be making many more revelations (God permitting) until the time comes for the return of our only true Grand Master and the fall of Rome and the Anti-Christ when the terrible judge will be upon them with no mercy as the Malachi prophecies tell us.

"I don't think we are fare from that moment that's why I want to openly challenge the decadent and corrupt aristocrats of Europe now, including the corrupt English Royal family though Prince Charles is not to bad and we have a common spiritual teacher in Sufism).

"Obviously my mother Jessica Lyon Young didn't want me to create all this trouble but she saw with her own eyes what they did to me after I rebelled against the Satanists and she can't stand the Freemasons, the illuminati or the Opus Dei, as my mother used to work for the Vatican in the early 80's with her own radio show on Catholic Radio!

"I started with them, I know them as I know my family and I actually used to consider them my family until I discovered the full truth of the evil game they were playing...then I got disgusted and felt a sense of shame for my corrupt religion and for my beloved city of Rome.

"But now I'm Muslim, married with two lovely kids and I'm very happy for saving my soul at last and discovering the true Jesus -- Jesus the man and the Prophet of a great new Revelation and not the false God of the Vatican made conspiracy to take over the world. Don't forget in all this the Jews of Rome...La Banda della Magliana ...the Jewish Ghetto and their Jesuit link with Andreotti and the P2. The show must go on, somebody said but for how long?"

Obviously, this guy is NOT playing with a full deck, but a few possible clues here.

Not sure what became of this story, but in 2007 the Swiss newspaper Blick reported the following about Orlando Del Don, psychiatrist in Bellinzona (apologies for the bad Google translation, I tried to fix it a little bit):

_http://www.blick.ch/news/svp-vizepraesident-del-don-unter-betrugsverdacht-id142702.html

LUGANO. The Ticino prosecutor has opened investigations against psychiatrist Orlando Del Don of Bellinzona. The Vice President of the Ticino SVP and National candidate is accused of fraud in the health insurance.

The SVP, however, assumes that Del Don is innocent and is sticking to his candidacy for the National Party president Pierre Rusconi said on Tuesday upon request.

Del Don has announced party internally to resign his political office, if his position were to deteriorate with the judiciary, as he said on Tuesday upon request.

The psychiatrist believes to have been unfairly denigrated by the former director of a clinic in Lugano, who has been in custody since the end of August. What he's exactly charged with, Del Don doesn't know.

Raid on the clinic

His situation had not changed since the raid at the clinic by the end of August, said the SVP politician. At that time the prosecutor had communicated, that there would be no suspicion against Del Don.

Confrontation is imminent

Why is it the SVP politician who has always been described as innocent, has now been targeted is not known. Attorney General Bruno Balestra was not available for a statement on Tuesday.

Del Don reported that he will soon confront the former director of the hospital. He expects to be able to invalidate all suspicions. From the files which had been confiscated, it would become apparent that he had nothing to do with the matter.

The office is investigating a total of four people. They are suspected of having cheated the health insurance companies to 40000-50000 francs. They should have charged for treatments that were never rendered. (SDA)

From the pictures in the article and on LiUM's website, it looks like it's the same Orlando Del Don who's now LiUM's president. SVP is the Swiss People's Party.

Aragorn said:
Well, don't know, but this guy seems fishy to me. And why Telesio Galilei is linking to his site on their page could mean something, osit.
This may be interesting if it's indeed the same person and they're being truthful:

_http://newenergyandfuel.com/http:/newenergyandfuel/com/2008/09/16/power-from-ball-lightning/midstage-ball-lightning-chukanov-2/

Posted last year October
Thank you”New Energy and Fuel”.
I’m ready (with my small power QFE generator ANGEL I )for business. However, American private business and US government discriminate me, ignore me. I’m jobless more than one year (no jobs in SLC area), few months away from homeless life, no money to pay our bills. I’m not complaining, in our miserable situation are tens of millions Americans. We are not lazy people, we want to work, we want to create, to have decent life, we want to make life of regular citizen much better. Corporative America, big banks, Big Oil, kill our dreams, our hopes for better life,destroy climate on our planet, without any punishement! We, regular Americans, are brainless sheep: no resistance ar all. We deserve our miserable life because we agree to be humliated, robbed, exploited> Sheep deserves its fate!

Also:

_http://pesn.com/2010/11/16/9501726_Chukanov_quantum_free_energy_heater_for_sale/

I've been back in contact with Kiril in the past week, and was able to stop by his house last Friday on my way back from the airport, returning from the Abundant Clean Energy symposium. His Canadian funding dried up before he was able to complete a practical embodiment for market, so he moved back to his home in Salt Lake City. Angelina, his dear wife who is a very gracious hostess, helped translate so I could understand Kiril and vice versa.

Chewed up and spat out or just creating a cover? Curious.

edit: clarity

Laura said:
Here's something I'd like some digging and sleuthing on:

Advisory Board

Diego Lucio Rapoport (Scientist)
[Name redacted; received email disavowing any association with TGA] (Scientist)
Vincenzo Valenzi (Scientist)
C.K. Raju (Scientist)
Members

C. K. Raju (Scientist)

he is a scientist , gives talks on science and religion, talks how Christian dogma has influenced modern science, historian, corrects Einstiens mistakes to get prize from Talesio Galileo academy, makes kepler fraud, teaches calculus to children. I don't know much about Einsteins stuff, so can't make much comment on that.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._K._Raju
Career
: navigation, search

Chandra Kant Raju (born March 7, 1954) born in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India is a computer scientist, mathematician, educator, physicist,and polymath researcher.[1][2][3] He is currently affiliated with the Centre for Studies in Civilizations in New Delhi.[4] He was awarded the Telesio-Galilei Academy Award in 2010.[3][5] The award was conferred on him, among other reasons, “for pointing out a mistake made by Einstein and correcting it.”

During the early 1980s, he was a faculty member at the Department of Statistics, University of Pune. Raju was a key contributor to the first Indian supercomputer, PARAM (1988–91),[2] In the realm of physics, he defined a product of Schwartz distributions, and proposed an interpretation of quantum mechanics, dubbed the structured-time interpretation, and a model of physical time evolution.[3] Raju has also done considerable historical research, most notably claiming infinitesimal calculus was transmitted to Europe from India.[6][7][8]

Raju built on E.T. Whittaker's beliefs that Albert Einstein's theories of special and general relativity built on the earlier work of Henri Poincaré. Raju claims that they were "remarkably similar", and every aspect of special relativity was published by Poincaré in papers between 1898 and 1905. Raju goes further, saying that Einstein made a mistake that much of physics has been built on;[9] he proposes corrections to the equations, [10] and says that physics needs to go through a major reformulation.[11]

Through his research, Raju has claimed that the philosophies that underlie subjects like time[12] and mathematics[13] are rooted in the theocratic needs of the Roman Catholic Church.[14]

He has authored three books and several articles, mainly on the subjects of physics, mathematics, and the history and philosophy of science.

_http://ckraju.net/blog/?p=35
The tilt in the arrow of time

In a 1980 paper in the Journal of Physics, I predicted that advanced radiation actually exists in small amounts, so that some information travels from future to present and from present to past.

How to test this experimentally? in my 1994 book Time: Towards a Consistent Theory, I argued that this “hypothesis” of a “tilt in the arrow of time meant that physics must be done using mixed-type functional differential equations. (This is not really a hypothesis, but is just the most general way of doing physics after relativity, but people didn’t see it that way for a century earlier.)

It is gratifying that the study of such equations is finally being taken up on a wider scale. The scientific report of the SDDE09 workshop at the Max Planck Institute in Dresden says:

“Four talks, delivered by Gernot Bauer, Dirk Deckert and C.K. Raju and Savio Rodrigues, considered the equations of motion of charged particles in the action-at-a-distance electrodynamics, which are a neutral mixed-type implicitly state-dependent differential equation, and their formulation and numerical solution as (well-posed) initial value or boundary value problems. These were perhaps the most challenging equations considered during the workshop”.

_http://bakerjd99.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/c-k-raju-genius-or-crank-part-1/
C. K. Raju: Genius or Crank (Part 1)

Raju’s thesis consist of these major points:

Significant portions of the calculus developed in India long before Newton and Leibniz and Indian methods, particularly series expansions, came into Europe via 16th century Jesuit missionaries.
European notions of rigorous mathematical proof evolved from the needs of the Catholic Church to convert Muslims with impressive iron-clad logical arguments. The old baffle them with bullshit tactic.
Raju claims this theological attitude worked it’s way into mathematics and resulted in the bizarre western view that deduction is superior to observation, experience and induction.
The ultimate source of eastern secular knowledge, (mostly Arab and Indian), was systematically suppressed and “Hellenized” by the Catholic Church.
The church claimed all the “good stuff” in Arab texts originated with the ancient Greeks and had been merely preserved by Arab copycats. It just wouldn’t do to credit hated, (remember the crusades), enemies for their good ideas.
Insisting on rigorous proof when teaching mathematics, especially to children, is sterile and stupid.

All of this reads like a mathematical Dan Brown novel and oddly the Catholic Church is once again the villain. I was enjoying Raju’s account until this passage about Kepler:

Why, after all, was Tycho so secretive about his papers, not even allowing his trusted assistant Kepler to see them? In any case, on Tycho’s sudden death, Kepler obtained not just Tycho’s observations but also the rest of his papers which contained the underlying theory. Being inclined towards heliocentrism, Kepler transformed Nilakantha’s “Tychonic” orbits to a heliocentric frame (a simple transformation). This made Nilakantha’s variable epicycles come out as ellipses. Being a professional astrologer, Kepler was good at making up stories, and he made up the story about how he had arrived at his results using Tycho’s data.
He seems to be on to Indian superior ancestry BS. Look at his website _http://ckraju.net/. and his list of papers _http://ckraju.net/cv/papers.html LOT of invited talks for sure.

Laura said:
ark said:

DSC_0055.JPG

At first I didn't quite understand this connection, until I noticed that these two books have the same publisher, namely Bastogi Publishing (Bastogi Editrice). I did a quick search on Bastogi and found something a little bit curious:

_http://openlibrary.org/publishers/Bastogi

On this page you can see what books they've published and in what year. It's a old firm, it seems, and between 1813-1968 they only sporadically published this one book: "Le mie prigioni" by Silvio Pellico (it's about his time in prison)
This Silvio Pellico doesn't look too interesting, but he has a Wikipedia page here: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Pellico

Nothing much happens with Bastogi Publishing after 1968, a few harmless books published here and there. But in 1982 the publishing suddenly increases into 20 books, and along there comes a Masonic book by Francesco Brunelli: "Principi e metodi di massoneria operativa". After that year the Masonic and other "mystic" books appear regularly.

During its first year of awards giving (2008) they were known as Santilli-Galilei which was also a URL for Santilli's MagneGas:

Via Yahoo Search:
MagneGas Corporation
Certifications of Magnegas Recyclers. Scientific Background of the MagneGas Technology. Pictures of MagneGas Recyclers built by Dr. R. M. Santilli
santilli-galilei.com - Cached

_http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Palm-Harbor/santilli-galilei-foundation-inc/26634649.aspx
Santilli-Galilei Foundation Inc. Updated 1/31/2012 - This profile of Santilli-Galilei Foundation Inc. was created using data from Florida Department of State Company Reports from Dun & Bradstreet

Officers Carlo Marafioti
Director
President
Luisa I’ Ingargiola
Director
Secretary
Jeremy Dunning-Davies
Director
Vice President

MagneGas mentioned earlier on this forum:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13490.msg100285.html#msg100285

Here is a letter from Santilli, used by Santilli-Galilei to introduce their "obscurantism" mission:
_http://www.telesio-galilei.com/tg/images/stories/documents/Academy_News/Prof_Santillis_appeal_letteraeditata.pdf

Santilli and Myron Evans both don't seem to be emphasized any more even though they were a main focus in the first two years.

Now, this is Dutch, I hardly can understand it, but perhaps with interesting hints:

http://www.kloptdatwel.nl/2012/01/30/de-fantastische-wetenschap-van-ruggero-santilli/

We meet Santilii and Francesco Fucilla -filmmaker, wetenschapper, financier en … satireschrijver there.

ark said:
Now, this is Dutch, I hardly can understand it, but perhaps with interesting hints:

http://www.kloptdatwel.nl/2012/01/30/de-fantastische-wetenschap-van-ruggero-santilli/

We meet Santilii and Francesco Fucilla -filmmaker, wetenschapper, financier en … satireschrijver there.

Frm this page, translated into English, this caught my eye:

A (anti) Jewish conspiracy?In the latest allegations (February 2011) on the website of the International Committee on Scientific Ethics and Accountability Santilli makes it very colorful. A member of the commitee, Richard Cox (= Santilli?), Has called Wikipedia a shocking text found on the talk page of Nobelpijswinnaar Steven Weinberg. This critically acclaimed physicist by Santilli held jointly responsible for his expulsion from Harvard.

Arabic translation of defamatory piece on Nobel laureate Steven WeinbergIn the "found" piece Weinberg behavior described as Scientific Gangsterism ' . Among other things, accused him that in his numerous attempts to thwart Santilli would have claimed that Santilli anti-Semite. And that is very harmful to all Jewish scientists who have an ethical way science companies and perhaps Santilli would want to cooperate.Also, Weinstein by some Arab physicists' Jewish Satan"mentioned.

In response writes Santilli himself (or again, what means) that he is of course nothing against Jews, well worked with Israelis and that he distances himself from the Weinberg wheeled like a traitor to his Jewish colleagues. He says, however that in the story factually correct, what the opposition of Weinberg is concerned. The Committee shall provide all slanderous piece for convenience in
an Arabic translation of the site, indicating that translation in the East goes around.Makes me think of this story is very complicated variation on the ' Protocols of the Elders of Zion . "

Now, I have a problem:

1) Myron Evans writes about his ECE "theory"

http://www.aias.us/index.php?goto=showPageByTitle&pageTitle=Independent_Opinion_on_ECE_by_Rapoport

Prof. Diego Rapoport has recently studied the key proofs of the ECE theory and found them to be correct in all detail, notably the various proofs of the duality invariance of the Bianchi identity (details on www.aias.us blog). Prof. Rapoport recieved a Ph. D. degree in mathematical physics from Tel Aviv University in 1985 under a renowned expert in geometry, Prof. Shlomo Steinberg of Tel Aviv and Harvard. Rapoport has independently examined ECE theory and has found no errors. He also provided insights of his own and plans to develop ECE theory. He describes the basic anzatz as powerful, natural and economical.

Rapoport points out that the electromagentic potential of ECE completes the additional degree of freedom of the contravariant part of the complete torsion, then the covariant two form that is to be characterized is the electromagnetic two form. He describes this as "brilliant". There is a coupling of the potential one form and two form, and the torsion tensor is an interaction whcih has to do with a topological invariant given by this coupling. He describes ECE as providing a far more economical description of orbits than that given by Einstein and his co-workers, whose work is now known to be incorrect, thu sending an era in general relativity.

Civil List Scientist

cc Prime Minister's Office and Welsh Assembly

2) Diego Rapoprt is in TGA

Advisory Board

Diego Lucio Rapoport (Scientist)

3) Waldyr Alves Rodrigues Jr., Chairman (Physicist - Mathematician)

4) Waldyr Rodrigues criticised (even in a joint paper with me) ECE theory in an article

Theoretically Rapoport and Rodrigues should fight - because it is mathematics and it is either right or wrong. No interpretation allowed.

But they coexist under the same umbrella, one as chairman, one in advisory board. That means: it is NOT about science. It is about something else.

Laura said:
Obviously, this guy is NOT playing with a full deck, but a few possible clues here.

FWIW, Leo Zagami was a Project Camelot "whistleblower" for awhile, and there is one thread that mentions him here; Eboard10 mentioned him a few times, including this post.

Parts of the chronoastrobiology abstract also remind me of The Unified Cycle Theory by Stephen Puetz.

Shijing said:
Parts of the chronoastrobiology abstract also remind me of The Unified Cycle Theory by Stephen Puetz.
Hi Shijing, sorry to say but this link doesn't work.

You know what? The more I read about this stuff, the more I think it is all just a big New Age Grifter type con on a much bigger scale than we usually see. All these nutcases who think that there is free lunch in the universe, have collected together, with some guy claiming to be a millionaire oil man or whatever, and go around giving medals to people to hook them in. They may actually think that if they get some big bux from investors, due to all the scientists they have onboard, and then they'll be able to "complete the final stages of research" to get this easy-tech working, start manufacturing, and be rich as Croesus.

I think maybe some of them believe it, though I don't know if all of them do. I think it's just about using peoples names to pull off a HUGE scam!

Laura said:
I think maybe some of them believe it, though I don't know if all of them do. I think it's just about using peoples names to pull off a HUGE scam!

Well that would fit with what some other people have had to say about some of Fucilla's other "ventures"
http://duckforbes.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/yellow-energy-a-fool-and-his-money/

Essentially "Shareholders beware"

Back
Top Bottom