The 100

WIN 52

The Living Force
I just finished watching 6.6 seasons of this series on Netflix. The first few were raw, fighting to survive over a planet destroyed by a nuclear war. In an effort to survive in a space station for 100 years, the people were forced to float others as their food supply diminished. Eventually, they sent 100 kids to the surface to see if Earth was inhabitable or survivable.

Once on the ground, the earth was not only survivable but inhabited by 12 clans in which past unity was on shakey ground. The 100 were trying to find space to live alongside this society, such as it was.

Through all of the infighting amongst various groups, it was figured out that the whole thing was seemingly controlled by AI.

There was also another group living in an underground bunker. These people (mountain men) could not go on the surface due to radiation levels. The surface survivors and the remnant from space ( who eventually ended back on the surface as their space station would not support their numbers) ganged up on these people, because they were using the surface people's blood to survive.

Once the mountain men were wiped out, the remaining people found out that the world would again face a nuclear power generation meltdown, potentially wiping out humanity once again.

One group went into an underground bunker and a smaller group went back into space. There was one who remained on the surface because she was a product of experimentation trying to create blood that was immune to radiation.

Once Earth was wiped out, for the second time, the remaining group took to the Universe. They went and found another planet inhabited by people controlled by a group of 12 with similar AI technology. These 12 were using the people by taking over their living bodies with their own minds that were stored in a chip. The minds of the 12 were 200 years plus of age. When that body wore out they would insert the chip into a new host.

Now, we find out that there is another planet where the main control has been coming from. These all seem to be connected, even Earth. There seems to be a lot more humans around than the Earthlings thought.

It really is a good example of human nature at its raw finest and or worst. How people with personal intentions for their best interests creates nightmares for others. All of it is controlled by a few people with self serving motives. It kinda sounds like us.

At any rate, seeing as how we are about to embark on another level of physicality, I found it entertaining. Along with 4D there will likely be a host of new technologies to experience.

I just finished watching 6.6 seasons of this series on Netflix. The first few were raw, fighting to survive over a planet destroyed by a nuclear war. In an effort to survive in a space station for 100 years, the people were forced to float others as their food supply diminished. Eventually, they sent 100 kids to the surface to see if Earth was inhabitable or survivable.

Once on the ground, the earth was not only survivable but inhabited by 12 clans in which past unity was on shakey ground. The 100 were trying to find space to live alongside this society, such as it was.

Through all of the infighting amongst various groups, it was figured out that the whole thing was seemingly controlled by AI.

There was also another group living in an underground bunker. These people (mountain men) could not go on the surface due to radiation levels. The surface survivors and the remnant from space ( who eventually ended back on the surface as their space station would not support their numbers) ganged up on these people, because they were using the surface people's blood to survive.

Once the mountain men were wiped out, the remaining people found out that the world would again face a nuclear power generation meltdown, potentially wiping out humanity once again.

One group went into an underground bunker and a smaller group went back into space. There was one who remained on the surface because she was a product of experimentation trying to create blood that was immune to radiation.

Once Earth was wiped out, for the second time, the remaining group took to the Universe. They went and found another planet inhabited by people controlled by a group of 12 with similar AI technology. These 12 were using the people by taking over their living bodies with their own minds that were stored in a chip. The minds of the 12 were 200 years plus of age. When that body wore out they would insert the chip into a new host.

Now, we find out that there is another planet where the main control has been coming from. These all seem to be connected, even Earth. There seems to be a lot more humans around than the Earthlings thought.

It really is a good example of human nature at its raw finest and or worst. How people with personal intentions for their best interests creates nightmares for others. All of it is controlled by a few people with self serving motives. It kinda sounds like us.

At any rate, seeing as how we are about to embark on another level of physicality, I found it entertaining. Along with 4D there will likely be a host of new technologies to experience.
@WIN 52, Dude, a spoiler alert would have been nice! :cool2: :cool2:
I have been saving the latest Season for my next "Inside Rainy Day" marathon.

Seriously, you wrote a really good synopsis, in my opinion.

This show has more layers and plots than an old timey Soap Opera.
! Sarcasm ALERT! JOKING AHEAD!
I have to admit, I had a hard time in the first season, because after raising two sons, and "Forever Homing" several of their friends, I pretty much have < zero> patience with any show that has any "Teenage angst" in it, and boy, this show maxed me out!
I was actually cheering for them to all bite it at first, but, they grew on me.:rolleyes:

The Artificial Intelligence implants that are featured on this series and all the "Ancestor Memories"contained in them, well, that is pretty much the AI version, of what we have in our own DNA. It has some interesting parallels with the creepy weirdness going on right now.

As far as 4th Density and the new technologies you mention, Man, I still really want to learn all the Truths and Treasures that have been obscured and hidden from us, in these 3rd Density biological/spiritual bodies FIRST!

I'm just starting to find a few amazing ways of accessing these Ancestral DNA memories and experiences, here, now, so, I say a resounding "NO THANKS" to any needle toting, implant pushing Overlord!

Thanks

I tried to not give up too much of season 7, to this point. There are still lots of twists and turns along the way, as you can imagine. Skycru goes on while Treecru stays put with the bulk of the people.

Now that I want to follow along, waiting for the next episode sucks.

@WIN 52,

As far as 4th Density and the new technologies you mention, Man, I still really want to learn all the Truths and Treasures that have been obscured and hidden from us, in these 3rd Density biological/spiritual bodies FIRST!

I'm just starting to find a few amazing ways of accessing these Ancestral DNA memories and experiences, here, now, so, I say a resounding "NO THANKS" to any needle toting, implant pushing Overlord!
The technologies referred to have been kept from us and likely won't be available till we reach 4D. Laura and crew have made it possible to understand many of the things that we need to process the truths and treasures needed to progress. As you, I am still working through the maze. It often seems like I am walking between worlds and can catch glimpses of something worth striving towards. It is my hope that this old machine can last the journey.

Ancestral memories held in DNA are also a big part of the picture. To date, more recent memories have become fairly clear. More distant one's like being a flower in the forest or a fish in the sea are momentary and fleeting. Nevertheless, they are part of the whole picture. Before reading Laura's works, those memories were overlooked.

Keep walking!

Back
Top Bottom