The Anglo-Saxon Mission

He is talking about a group which has been planning a timeline of events for the World' s destiny like a chess game. And they are planning this in every detail for decades. And they also know the biggest secret in history : a coming cataclysmic event which will wipe out the most of the humanity.

And then these professionals invite someone totally accidentally to their very secret meeting (only 25-30 people :) ). And this guy happens to be the good guy, our whistleblower :P I don't buy it.

B: And in what capacity did you attend this meeting?

W: By sheer accident! I thought it was a normal three-monthly meeting because I looked at the e-mail list, which had familiar names on it, and I was on it. But by that time, because of the senior position I held within the City, I just thought it was quite normal for me to be earmarked for this kind of meeting.

So when I went to the meeting, it wasn't the same venue as before. It was a livery company venue, which is quite unusual, but not too unusual to wonder why. I went to this meeting and it was not the meeting that I was expecting. I believe I was invited... it was because of the position I held and because they believed that, like themselves, I was one of them.

B: So you were included because they already knew you. You were regarded as a safe pair of hands.

W: Absolutely. Yes. I was a safe pair of hands. I was a do-er. I was one of the people who, at my level within the organization, got things done.

B: Are you saying that in this particular meeting we're talking about, the people who attended the meeting were familiar to you, largely, and you'd attended other meetings with them before; but this was a meeting with a difference because it was in a different location and with a different agenda, although the delegates to the meeting were basically the same group? Is that what you're saying?

W: No, not exactly. I knew most of the attendees at the meeting, but not all. There were about 25 or 30 people were at the meeting. And it was looked rather informal, you know, people getting to know one another, re-acquainting themselves as people do. There was nothing unusual about that. It was when the subjects started to come up that my astonishment started to rise at what was being said.

un chien anadolu said:
He is talking about a group which has been planning a timeline of events for the World' s destiny like a chess game. And they are planning this in every detail for decades. And they also know the biggest secret in history : a coming cataclysmic event which will wipe out the most of the humanity.

And then these professionals invite someone totally accidentally to their very secret meeting (only 25-30 people :) ). And this guy happens to be the good guy, our whistleblower :P I don't buy it.

That's an excellent point that I had completely overlooked, but its so obvious when you point it out!

thevenusian said:
Here are a few excepts from Prouty on MAD

Thanks for getting this up, thevenusian!

[quote author=Shijing]
Bill is leading the Witness (no pun intended) here in both cases, so its hard to tell if the latter was already familiar with Icke, Deagle, and Green, or if he was just going along with Bill, but something to consider.[/quote]

Both he and Kerry do that with a lot of their interviewees..

[quote author=Shijing] the one thing that might suggest otherwise is their recent spat with Steven Greer over this very point (Greer is the grand-daddy of the grey-huggers as far as I'm concerned), where they accused him of being naive on the point of all "ETs" being positive, but who knows how the wind will blow at Project Camelot on this point in the future -- they certainly bought Dan Burisch's scenario that Stormy Knight quoted above for a long time!
[/quote]

Yeah, they disagreed with Greer that all aliens were benevolent, probably because Greers position was so clearly untenable. But saying that there is a mix is little better, because who decides who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?

un chien anadolu said:

B: And in what capacity did you attend this meeting?

W: By sheer accident! I thought it was a normal three-monthly meeting because I looked at the e-mail list, which had familiar names on it, and I was on it. But by that time, because of the senior position I held within the City, I just thought it was quite normal for me to be earmarked for this kind of meeting.

So when I went to the meeting, it wasn't the same venue as before. It was a livery company venue, which is quite unusual, but not too unusual to wonder why. I went to this meeting and it was not the meeting that I was expecting. I believe I was invited... it was because of the position I held and because they believed that, like themselves, I was one of them.

B: So you were included because they already knew you. You were regarded as a safe pair of hands.

W: Absolutely. Yes. I was a safe pair of hands. I was a do-er. I was one of the people who, at my level within the organization, got things done.

B: Are you saying that in this particular meeting we're talking about, the people who attended the meeting were familiar to you, largely, and you'd attended other meetings with them before; but this was a meeting with a difference because it was in a different location and with a different agenda, although the delegates to the meeting were basically the same group? Is that what you're saying?

W: No, not exactly. I knew most of the attendees at the meeting, but not all. There were about 25 or 30 people were at the meeting. And it was looked rather informal, you know, people getting to know one another, re-acquainting themselves as people do. There was nothing unusual about that. It was when the subjects started to come up that my astonishment started to rise at what was being said.

Well I didn't notice that either. Just goes to show how the obvious mistake can stand out like a sore thumb and still be missed! :D Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Perceval said:
[quote author=Shijing] the one thing that might suggest otherwise is their recent spat with Steven Greer over this very point (Greer is the grand-daddy of the grey-huggers as far as I'm concerned), where they accused him of being naive on the point of all "ETs" being positive, but who knows how the wind will blow at Project Camelot on this point in the future -- they certainly bought Dan Burisch's scenario that Stormy Knight quoted above for a long time!

Yeah, they disagreed with Greer that all aliens were benevolent, probably because Greers position was so clearly untenable. But saying that there is a mix is little better, because who decides who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?
[/quote]

Yes, that's true. And it also begs the very important point about intervention and free will on the part of the "good aliens", a point which PC has not shown a proclivity to address, so I think that's a very good point.

excepts from Prouty on MAD said:
....Today the power elite can see no assured survival for themselves and their class if hydrogen bombs are used in their warfare. Up until the end of WW II, this power elite on both sides of the fray, who exist above the war, have always been assured of survival. In any war in the future in which there is an exchange of H-bombs, there can be no assured Armageddon-type survival for the chosen, for mankind, for all of nature, or for Earth itself."

excerpts from "JFK" by Fletcher Prouty pp 1-8

That's it. And it is so logical and explains so much of what has gone on for the past 60 years or more that I hardly think that the power elite have changed their minds about this. That can mean two things:

1) There is already a One World Government (as the Cs say) and ALL of the posturing about war, etc, including this so-called whistle blowers story, is just part of the same cold-war strategy they've been using for years now.

2) They have developed some "controlled nukes" and have agreed - as a One World Government - to use them to get rid of certain populations.

I heard from someone I know whose cousin is with MI5 and told him that the Brits consider Israel "armed and dangerous" and know that they are "the enemy." So, indeed, that may be in the works: the destruction of Israel. The Cs have certainly said so and they warned years ago about some terrible events destined for there.

One big problem I have with this whole story is it does not take into account the real nature of the so-called "alien" phenomenon: that it is a paranormal reality and all of this other stuff is just diverting attention from that fact.

And then, there is the George Green thing. Do these psychopaths actually think that their "alien masters" will REALLY tell them the scoop when their survival is not even needed? (And undoubtedly not wanted.)

Wishful thinking will getcha everytime.

Well, I have to say, I almost wish the subject matter was confined to the possibility of shape-shifting humans. How easy to roll ones eyes and say this is all nonsense and there's really nothing to worry about?! One cannot so easily shake off statements such as:

Laura said:
That can mean two things:
1) There is already a One World Government (as the Cs say) and ALL of the posturing about war, etc, including this so-called whistle blowers story, is just part of the same cold-war strategy they've been using for years now.

2) They have developed some "controlled nukes" and have agreed - as a One World Government - to use them to get rid of certain populations.

Regarding #1, perhaps some of that posturing/whistle blower activity includes Freeman who, as I and others have already noted, is linked to the same cast of suspicious characters. Please note that in his one response in regards to the thread I started, he said, "I believe that WWIII is eminent and we are helping it to happen." Is he just another one of the useful idiots? Of course, Prouty's statements regarding MAD makes it clear that an all out nuclear WWIII is not a viable option for the PTB. But these "controlled nukes", assuming there really is such a thing, are entirely something else! Which brings up #2 and all the observable manuverings of Israel, the US, and all other parties involved along with all the recent developments in the Middle East, and it is looking more and more like this plan to bring about the destruction of Israel and associated others is tracking right along according to some sinister plan and at an ever faster pace! This is extremely alarming! We can see it playing out (almost like those slow motion sequences in movies of some terrible disaster), stunned and seemingly helpless to do anything about it!

Laura said:
1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.

We have #2 and #3. I wonder what the next move will be?

Looks like I read the wrong article earlier. Sorry for the distraction. I have now finished reading the correct article.

Something here stood out for me that compares to Clif High's ALTA report of the "Israeli Mistake" where a nuclear accident initiated by Israel in Iran will send a deadly cloud around the world several times, maybe a biological weapon is the deadly cloud:
W: People living in total fear and panic -- this is what's going to happen next. You'll have a scenario... and this again was talked about, and I can go into some detail about how people will become more controllable with no one coming out in contention about what's going to happen because their own safety and security has now being placed firmly in the hands of those who are saying they can protect it best.

And it's in this ensuing chaos of a post-nuclear exchange that these biological weapons will be deployed in such a fashion where there will be no structure, no safety-nets, for anybody to counter this type of biological onslaught.

And it should be mentioned, for those who are not aware, that biological weapons are just as effective as nuclear ones; it just takes a while longer -- that's all.

B: Yes. Now, the deployment of the biological weapons following the ceasefire, is that something that happens covertly, like all of a sudden people will start getting ill and no one knows where it came from? Or is this an overt weapon deployment that would be very obvious?

W: I don't think it would be overt, because the Chinese people are going to be hit by the flu! So there'll be a worldwide flu epidemic, perhaps, with a country like China -- or China, because China is mentioned -- being the one that's going to suffer most.

Shijing said:
Then there is this part about "benevolent ETs":

W: And I also understand that there are more humanitarian and altruistic ET entities working against this timeline and are somehow maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.

..."These benevolent ETs" -- I don't actually like calling them "ETs"... I believe that these people are us and we are them.

...Now, if we're talking about intervention, this is when there will be an intervention by the "benevolent ETs." The people who are really us, this is when it may happen, but I don't know. I've got a strong intuitive feeling it will, but at the moment the situation that we have right now is not conducive for that type of intervention. Not right now.

This sounds kind of familiar ("we are you in the future"), but the one part of this that is out of place is the suggestion about intervention, which we know that 6D STO does not do.

I am not understanding your view Shijing. Seems to me the part you bolded is an STO type activity. Much like what the C's are doing by helping us gain knowledge and awareness which to me is an indirect way of helping as opposed to directly intervening in the events on our behalf.

I found the interview very informative. The plans being described from the 2005 meeting is a scenario to be aware of that could take place, but as we all know, plans can change to effect the desired outcome. I noticed this interview is starting to spread around the internet. It seems to me the more eyeballs that read this interview, the better the chances of averting some of the destruction that is being planned.

Hi Nicolas --

Nicolas said:
Shijing said:

W: And I also understand that there are more humanitarian and altruistic ET entities working against this timeline and are somehow maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.

..."These benevolent ETs" -- I don't actually like calling them "ETs"... I believe that these people are us and we are them.

...Now, if we're talking about intervention, this is when there will be an intervention by the "benevolent ETs." The people who are really us, this is when it may happen, but I don't know. I've got a strong intuitive feeling it will, but at the moment the situation that we have right now is not conducive for that type of intervention. Not right now.

This sounds kind of familiar ("we are you in the future"), but the one part of this that is out of place is the suggestion about intervention, which we know that 6D STO does not do.

I am not understanding your view Shijing. Seems to me the part you bolded is an STO type activity. Much like what the C's are doing by helping us gain knowledge and awareness which to me is an indirect way of helping as opposed to directly intervening in the events on our behalf.

I think that's actually the crux of the matter. In my understanding, intervention is something which is done whether or not it is actually asked for, whereas the help that the C's offer is only given because its asked for, and even then, they don't come to our rescue in the sense that I thought was implied in the interview. What the Witness (W) seemed to be getting at in the final paragraph that I bolded above is that there were some sort of benevolent ETs who would be directly intervening, and if I understand him correctly, then that is the part that would be STS, even if it appeared to be STO. So I think we agree with each other, but are just have different understandings of what the Witness meant -- but let me know if I am mistaken.

Shijing said:
Hi Nicolas --

Nicolas said:
Shijing said:

I think that's actually the crux of the matter. In my understanding, intervention is something which is done whether or not it is actually asked for, whereas the help that the C's offer is only given because its asked for, and even then, they don't come to our rescue in the sense that I thought was implied in the interview. What the Witness (W) seemed to be getting at in the final paragraph that I bolded above is that there were some sort of benevolent ETs who would be directly intervening, and if I understand him correctly, then that is the part that would be STS, even if it appeared to be STO. So I think we agree with each other, but are just have different understandings of what the Witness meant -- but let me know if I am mistaken.

Ah, the later mention of intervention he talks about is after the nuclear and natural catastrophes. It seems to me he is having a hard time expressing the possible shift from STS to STO reality here. So I understood each reference was in a different circumstance, OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom